[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NTR: Netsuzou Trap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 339
Thread images: 46

File: yuma x hotaru 05.png (2MB, 1278x1409px) Image search: [Google]
yuma x hotaru 05.png
2MB, 1278x1409px
Old Thread>>2377831
the anime is been very quick adaption
>>
File: yuma x hotaru 06.png (2MB, 1278x1416px) Image search: [Google]
yuma x hotaru 06.png
2MB, 1278x1416px
Newest chapter, 21
http://imgur.com/a/bNTfE

new episode removed a bit of het and jump for the yuri scene
>>
File: yuma x hotaru 08.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yuma x hotaru 08.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
this scene are pretty animated
>>
File: yuma x hotaru 09.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
yuma x hotaru 09.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
The way this episode just ends is fucking awful.
>>
Jeezus, people why did you let m u g i n o make the thread?
>>
>>2389202
Boob touching was hawt
>>
>>2389204
Just how I like it
>>
>>2389435
Eh, who cares. I don't mind.
>>
oneee chan, these webms are too lewd!
>schlick schlick schlick
>>
thank you. was waiting for chaosteam translation.
>>
Did you think the Hotaru would kill herself now the fujiwara tell everyone they are lesbians and the hotaru fuck up the relationship by telling this lie?
>>
>>2389510
No. Please don't bring this up again. Let it die in the old thread.
The subject was beaten to death, anyway
>>
>>2389510
She is already planning on moving away, this is probably another way for her to break their relationship before doing so. That way it doesn't hurt Yuma as much.
>>
All eyes are on Yuma now anyway, she looks mega pissed. (and she has no right to be, none whatsoever)
>>
>>2389202
>the anime is been very quick adaption
>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: indecipherable text
>>
>>2389522
She should just be done with it and come out at this point. Happy to see takeda being useful though and bearing the shit out of fujiwara. Hope he stays yumas friend even if I am rooting for hotaru and Yuma. (Yes, even after what hotaru did this chapter. She's protecting Yuma the only way she knows how; by sacrificing herself. She's really fucked up)
>>
>>2389543
You don't need to explain it. Everyone knows Hotaru has done nothing wrong.
>>
File: DE7pFA4UAAAdFGf.jpg (89KB, 549x750px) Image search: [Google]
DE7pFA4UAAAdFGf.jpg
89KB, 549x750px
>>2389435
Don't worry. We'll make sure that it won't happen ever again. Instead for asking a dumb question like "new thread when" we'll make one right away.
>>
>>2389543
>She should just be done with it and come out at this point.

But she still doesn't know that she's gay, because people treat that shit as just 'fooling around'.

>>2389547
>>2389543

Well the fucking evidence is there, I dunno' if anyone has the panels (unless people have a head canon that Hotaru really does mean 'practice'), but you can see it in Hotaru's eyes when she sees people are already gossiping, she knows Yuma is fucked if she doesn't do anything and if you ask me she pulled of a pretty convincing lie, it was extreme but it was extreme circumstances.

Reminder that Hotaru loves Yuma more than she loves herself.
>>
>>2389553
she doesn't love herself at all so that's not a achievement.
she started fucking that sociopath Fujiwara out of her own free will and now got Yuma involved with him as well.
>>
>>2389553
>Reminder that Hotaru loves Yuma more than she loves herself
She loves Yuma more than anyhing and she doesn't love herself, she hates herself.
>>
So who is more retarded? Yuma for not realising shagging her best female friend is gay as fuck...or Hotary for going her whole life not once just telling Yuma the truth about how she feels?
>>
>>2389562
Hotaru.
she had all the chances to make a move on her friend before and she decided to do it just when she had Fujiwara of all people as a boyfriend.
>>
>>2389562
With hindsight, Hotaru. Yuma has been receptive to her since middle school.
>>
>>2389566
>>2389564

But you don't think it's fair for Hotaru to assume that back then that her going to Yuma and saying "I'm in love with you, please go out with me I've loved you since we were little" must have been incredibly hard.
>>
>>2389553
>But she still doesn't know that she's gay
She almost certainly does. She's been in love with her best friend, who is female, for years now.

>she knows Yuma is fucked if she doesn't do anything and if you ask me she pulled of a pretty convincing lie, it was extreme but it was extreme circumstances.
Yes, friend. We all read the chapter. You don't need to keep summarizing it.

>>2389557
I wouldn't really say "hate". She just doesn't have any value or worth in her own eyes.

>>2389564
To be completely honest, if she had confessed at any point before the last 3-4 chapters, it might have gone really badly. Yuma has only recently figured out she loves Hotaru. If Hotaru had said anything prior to that realization, Yuma easily could have responded with laughing it off, or being weirded out and putting distance between them.

You have to realize that Hotaru isn't just risking a rejection from someone she loves here. She's risking pushing away literally the only person who has actually cared about her for decades. It's hard enough for most people to confess when it endangers a good friendship, but when the danger is that you will be left completely and utterly alone? I don't blame her for being terrified of taking that chance.
>>
>>2389571
she didn't need to go like that, she could have done as she is doing right now, as in, make a move on her and see her reaction.
Yuma ended up being very receptive of her touching so it wouldn't be a long shot to think you could go ahead with the relationship.
>>2389572
The only difference of doing it now instead of earlier is that she got a maniac trying to fuck both of their lives now.
>>
>>2389572
>She almost certainly does. She's been in love with her best friend, who is female, for years now.

She hasn't said to herself yet, considering it's basically her POV we're following, that she loves Hotaru, she's getting these 'weird signals' and shit, but she doesn't know what they mean yet. I mean, She didn't even realise why she was going to miss Hotaru when she found out she was leaving.

>Yes, friend. We all read the chapter. You don't need to keep summarizing it.

You say that but there are people in this thread right now who thinks Fuji is a closeted homosexual.
>>
>>2389573
>The only difference of doing it now instead of earlier is that she got a maniac trying to fuck both of their lives now.
You'll notice that she still hasn't done it. And the only difference between doing it now and earlier is that Yuma is now fully aware that she has romantic feelings for Hotaru as well.
>>
>>2389584
I never said about her making moves on Yuma during the manga's story though, since she's in a relationship with that retard since the beginning.
or are you saying the whole cucking and Fujiwara's blackmailing and fury was necessary for Yuma to realize her feelings?
I'm pretty sure the touching would be enough, considering Yuma just takes it while moaning and enjoying the ride.
>>
>>2389584

But she isn't though, wasn't one of the last things Yuma said to Hotaru was denying she was even gay?
>>
>>2389588
No? The last interaction she had with Hotaru before the picture spread was her slapping Hotaru across the face for teasingly asking if she was lesbian. She also didn't deny it when Fujiwara asked if she was.

God that slap makes the suffering in 21 even worse.
>>
>>2389595
>No? The last interaction she had with Hotaru before the picture spread was her slapping Hotaru across the face for teasingly asking if she was lesbian.

Isn't that literally the same moment I just mentioned? I don't think Hotaru was that teasing, I think her tone was justified.
>>
>>2389596
that doesn't really come close to Yuma denying she was gay.
Hotaru just came across as a complete asshole with the way she said it.
like "wow, you really a lesbian? I was just playing around"
>>
>>2389596
My point was that Yuma wasn't denying that she was gay, and she doesn't hit Hotaru because Hotaru asks if she's gay. She hits Hotaru because Hotaru was making light of what they were doing by saying it was just practice and sex between girls doesn't count.

>>2389597
This. Hotaru was being an ass (intentionally or not). And so Yuma hit her. It wasn't because Yuma was objecting to being called gay.
>>
>>2389598
>>2389597

Hotaru was simply throwing the shit Yuma had been giving to her back at her though, I really do think Hotaru feels like she deserves some kind of truth from Yuma at this point and she's getting tired. More so than just confessing, at this point why should she?
>>
>>2389599
and I don't see what Hotaru "deserves" from all of this, it's all her fault to start with.
she just acts like a bitch and then further like a bitch and then this last thing where she says it was a prank from her and Fujiwara on Yuma is the only real favor she did to Yuma.
>>
>>2389547
between this thread and the hotaru hate train on /a/, i doubt it.
>>2389553
i think she does. she got really angry when fujiwara first called her a lesbian. then when she tried telling hotaru she had romantic feelings or her, and hotaru asked her if she was a lesbian, Yuma slapped her...
also in the newest chapter the other girls straight up asked them if they were lesbians, Yuma's response was "that's none of your business."
aside from that, Yuma just about has a fucking panic attack every time Takeda even hugs her. and meanwhile she's going full spaghetti for hotaru every chance she gets. all the above aren't the actions of a straight girl. Yuma may not have put it altogether in her head yet (she's fucking dense as a brick), but deep down she knows she's a lesbo
>>
>>2389664
>>2389553
>hotaru loves yuma more than herself
forgot to add your right about this though. Yuma might be more able to realize she's gay if Hotaru's 'practice' talk hadn't messed with her head.
>>2389555
>started fucking fujiwara of her own free will
not as simple as all that. hotaru's ex was gonna beat the shit out of her, rape her or kill her. fujiwara seemed like a good idea at the time; someone who just wanted a fuck buddy with no feelings attached. she's clearly tried to leave him or not give him sex at points and he's beat the shit out of her until she agrees. even if it was her choice to start that up, it's not her choice it continues.
>>2389562
hotaru. she could've 'practiced' with yuma without involving boyfriends
>>
>>2389435
Just report all his post for ban evasion.
>>
>>2389675
Kinda too late for that. I don't want them to delete the thread, b/c it's actually civil, believe it or not. I'm sure it will spiral soon enough, but it seems like he's staying out of the discussion, so like >>2389549 said, we'll just try to keep it from happening again.
>>
>>2389681
>I don't want them to delete the thread
Make a new one?
>>
>>2389688
read the rest of the line, nee-chan
>>
>>2389539
>They deleted his Symphogear and Action Heroine threads for ban evading
>They allowed this one of his
I wish we can sack them for being useless. A lot of ignorant people like >>2389481 don't realize that him making threads with his ESL is what makes him more annoying. Not to mention that he has at least three threads that are worthless but he bumps them just to keep them alive.

>>2389675
>>2389681
This thread could've been deleted if we had reported it much sooner.
>>
>>2389754
I reported it as soon as he made the thread, and mods did jackshit about it. I suppose they got tired of banning Mugino, as if he's above the rules or something just because he's too annoying to be dealt with.
>>
>>2389204

Hotaru's facial expressions were amazing as ever this chapter, when she saw Takeda hit Fujiwara, she knew he was mad because the pictures were released and she knew Yuma was in deep shit, I don't care what anyone says about Hotaru I think she's a great character.

Also, wow, Yuma is fucking fed up, looks like she's going to stab someone.
>>
>>2389791
Yuma should just rape Hotaru and smile while watching Hotaru sleep after.
>>
So what's the deal with this? Some girl falls out of love with her boyfriend and in love with her friend then cucks him?

Why is this allowed on /u/?
>>
>>2389819

It does seem like we could be heading into angry sex, where tensions boil over and Hotaru tearfully yells at Hotaru after a passionate kiss how much she's wanted Yuma to realise her frustrations, with Yuma retaliating by intiating more deep, heavy kisses, barely getting out how she hated Hotaru for lying to her.
>>
>>2389832
Would be a really amazing scene if that happen.
>>
Watch Hotaru get beat again
>>
>>2389822
Don't worry. The story is actually about a lesbian being blackmailed and raped by a guy. Totally /u/.
>>
>>2389822
It's allowed because it has /u/ material. Hell, the two girls even have sex at one point. And no one falls out of love with the boyfriends because the girls are not in love with them in the first place.
>>
>>2389925
Don't bait the troll.

This manga is published in Yuri Hime. And while their recent publications have been mostly crap, it will still end on a yuri note.
>>
>>2390005
YH is mostly good.
>>
>>2390005
still pretty funny that the anime only /a/ posters actually think it won't end yuri
>>
>>2389822
Because is a Kodama Naoko, so you can expect all kind of twisted drama and be sure is going to end in Yuri.
>>
>>2389836
THIS.
>>
>>2390021
Honestly even if Yuri finishes, I'm sure the end will be unsatisfactory in some way

This story has the same problems as the average Het romance, it's not about sexuality or things for people to feel smarter than they really are

This is the typical and damn story of two characters who are in love but are too stupid to admit it and for its stupid you have to endure anguish and horrible plot twists to keep people distracted
>>
>>2391318
>it's not about sexuality

It is a little bit, that's Yuma's entire issue. Not saying they will be able to live up to the potential of Yuma coming out, but it is there.
>>
>>2391326
not really?
Yuma didn't seem to have much issue of noticing she was into the whole thing, Hotaru is just making it really hard to go through with it with being a complete bitch.
>>
>>2391332

So why does she seem really hesitant to admit it?
>>
>>2391318
Wow, it sounds just like a soap opera.
Exactly like Kodama said it was.
>>
>>2389822
>Some girl falls out of love with her boyfriend
They were never in love with their boyfriends.
>>
I still can't get over how Yuma responded to the very obvious fact that Fuji smacked Hotaru in the eye, she has completely let her down.
>>
>>2391392
I kinda file it under the "you can't help somebody that refuses when you offer help" category. Maybe now Yuma will ruin Fuji's fucking face for it. And then ruin Hotaru's body in bed for 17 hours straight.
>>
File: YumaxHotaru.png (1MB, 1456x768px) Image search: [Google]
YumaxHotaru.png
1MB, 1456x768px
>>2391415

That wasn't the issue, it was that she failed to see how Fuji had hit her. I can forgive her maybe when Hotaru had that weird eye patch, but when she had it off and Yuma saw the bruise under her eye she should have flipped out but instead she just...asked Fuji if he hit her and he denied it and she kinda' derped until Hotaru intervened.

I just wanted Yuma to get pissed, slap Fuji's shit and then hold Hotaru and never let go, fuck.
>>
>>2391427
If Yuma went after Fujiwara without proof that he's abusing Hotaru and Hotaru won't speak up, Yuma could be the one accused of assault.
>>
>>2391431

Fuck that, if someone you love is being hit in the fucking face by someone and it's very obvious, you do something about it.

Yuma literally drops it after that, like, it's not a big deal somehow?

I said it before but, Yuma doesn't deserve Hotaru, yet she's the only girl Hotaru loves.
>>
>>2391427

Hotaru was really cute here.
>>
>>2391437
>Yuma literally drops it after that, like, it's not a big deal somehow?
Learn japanese court systems. >>2391431's right that she would need proof just to even accuse. Now that doesn't go against Yuma derping however.
>>
File: NTR2.jpg (249KB, 728x1141px) Image search: [Google]
NTR2.jpg
249KB, 728x1141px
>>2391595

I'm just saying, sometimes people get so angry that they forget the consequences, this is usually one of those times, right? (She had no qualms with slapping Hotaru herself, which is a bit grim in retrospect actually)

> Now that doesn't go against Yuma derping however.

Yes, I'd probably be less annoyed if she had at least saw the obvious fact that Hotaru got punched in the eye, even if she did nothing she'd at least know but...look at this shit, it's a next level kind of gullible.

If he was standing over Hotaru's dead body, it would also look like he would have shot her.
>>
>>2391431
Go after him? Fuck that, she doesn't need fight him, but she should be doing her utmost to remove him from Hotaru's life and protect and support her.

Instead she somehow too retarded to connect the pieces together.
>>
>>2391591
So was Yuma. Cute lolis.
>>
>>2391601
>but...look at this shit, it's a next level kind of gullible.
She's saying she suspects him but has no proof. She's not being gullible, it's just reality.
>>
>>2391822

It's really fucking obvious that he hit Hotaru, man.
>>
>>2391953
It's really obvious to readers, but it's less obvious to Yuma. Even so, that is what she thinks happened.
>>
>>2391955

Well as it was presented in the story, I think I'm justified in calling Yuma out for this, it's about as black and white as it gets and they way events play out Yuma should have known better, even if she just suspected something which is what she did, she should have tried to look out for Hotaru more just in case.
>>
File: this whole conversation lol.png (105KB, 627x859px) Image search: [Google]
this whole conversation lol.png
105KB, 627x859px
Kodama-sensei loves big tits, daily reminder.
>>
>>2392105
It's not black and white. Yuma has not seen the behavior the readers see and there's definitely other possible ideas for people who might have hit Hotaru.
>>
>>2392158
Could somebody please translate these?
>>
OK so I gotta make the question:

manga or anime?
>>
>>2392411
Neither.
>>
>>2392411
Haven't seen the anime but I almost never like anime adaptations better
>>
>>2392411
The anime is like watching the manga get animated
>>
>>2392411
manga.
the anime is one of those short 10 minute per episode anime. it moves really fast and it doesn't have as much of Yuma's internal monologue. Art is also better i think
>>
File: Kiriya Aoi - 00260.jpg (95KB, 642x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kiriya Aoi - 00260.jpg
95KB, 642x720px
>Episode 05

At least Fuji-kun is aware he's an asshole and proud of it. I'm not worried about his proposal because Yuma is dumb as a rock.
>>
Also Namori.
>>
>>2393935
Why are you still not just reading the manga?

And more importantly, why are you blogging about your reactions to each episode in a thread where we already know exactly what is going to happen?
>>
>>2393935
Hi. Might I redirect you back to your personal web page which IS actually your blog. This is 4chan. It is not your blog. Literally nobody but you cares.
Also what >>2393937 said.
>>
>>2393989
Correction, we care that you're wasting our time with your drivel. We don't care about your opinions.
>>
>>2393937
I don't mind it, I haven't seen the anime so I don't know what's different
>>
>>2393992
literally nothing is different, for the most part they're using the manga as a script (sometimes skipping some unimportant parts). It's pretty much not varying at all.
>>
>>2393992
It's better you read the manga from the begining.
>>
File: comedy gold 2.jpg (3MB, 1366x9206px) Image search: [Google]
comedy gold 2.jpg
3MB, 1366x9206px
This part was funny in the anime, I laughed.
>>
>>2394090
lmao wth was that
>>
>>2394090
Indeed.
>>
>>2394090

Yuma didn't say that in the manga, what the fuck. This is why adaptations suck.
>>
>>2394126
She did, although the anime left out her saying she had thought Hotaru had meant her and surprised but didn't think that would be true.
>>
>>2394100
Kannazuki No Miko, I'm telling you. He is Souma.
>>
>>2394090
Holly shit it really is fucking funny. Also they changed the second phrase Hotaru had said in the manga. She hadn't said "you want them to be miserable if you can't have them"
>>
>>2394100
Superficial interpretation. Yuma is the one saving Hotaru. Takeda is just confused.
>>
>>2393990
Isn't this a thread for discussion? Stop being a dumb faggot.
>>
>>2394149
They didn't change that line at all and it's an important point she was making about her conflict. You probably read a bad translation.
>>
>>2394151
>stop being a dumb faggot
>says this while defending Shin
hownew.jpg
>>
>>2394100
does it hurt to be this retarded?
>>
>>2392580
>less internal monologue
That sucks. You miss out on a lot of character motivations then
>>
The 9 minute run time ultimately killed the potential this series had, feels like they couldn't linger on the scene where Hotaru kisses a sleeping Yuma goodbye even.
>>
>>2394275
This. Should've been an OVA at least
>>
File: img000024.png (2MB, 1380x2000px) Image search: [Google]
img000024.png
2MB, 1380x2000px
>>2394135
No, she didn't. In the anime they included that 'if you can't have them, you want them to be miserable' making Hotaru look like she wants Yuma to suffer because she can't have her. It was either a translation mistake or they really did change that in the anime.
>>
>>2394275
Compromise: Make that scene an entire 9-minute episode by itself
>>
>>2394309

Something like that, those are the important parts after all. I didn't really get a sense of Hotaru's feelings there like I could in the manga, her pride and happiness at seeing Yuma's sleepy face, her sadness at having to leave her like that...the episode shot past it, let alone glossed over it.

It worries me for the scene where she wakes up next to Yuma after they have sex, they probably won't even show her crying.
>>
>the anime is been very quick adaption
What?
>>
>>2394312
>It worries me for the scene where she wakes up next to Yuma after they have sex, they probably won't even show her crying.
But that was in chapter 18, I don't think the anime will cover until that chapter.
>>
File: 100.jpg (771KB, 1350x1920px) Image search: [Google]
100.jpg
771KB, 1350x1920px
>>2394300
She really said that tho, the fan translation is wrong.
>>
>>2394349

More reason to rely on official ones like Seven Seas because holy fuck that's a grave mistake and changes the context immensely

Who are scanlators so we can punish them?
>>
>>2394349
More reason to hate Hotaru. She is indeed a bitch and fucked up.
>>
>>2394349
Yikes that really changes the context a lot as the person above said, and here I thought that the /u/ translator who translated til ch7 was the best one.
>>
>>2394349
She was really trying to make yuma and takeda break up after all.
>>
>>2394361

I feel it's more relatable than "oh, she is happy with some guy? GREAT, I'm happy as well then even though I love her!".

See, it's not like she likes having those feelings. It's not like she really wants the one she loves to suffer. But it hurts if the one you love doesn't love you back but someone else and that can make you have some rather bad thoughts come up, if you want to or not. Self-defense of your heart I suppose? It's actually incredibly strong to smile and let go of someone who got happy with someone else. (and will probably quickly result into a lot of crying or whatever else to get rid of the miserable feeling afterwards when that special someone isn't looking)
>>
File: slayberry.jpg (2MB, 2700x1920px) Image search: [Google]
slayberry.jpg
2MB, 2700x1920px
For the next episode, if you've read the Slayberry translation of ch 8, you can safely assume that any lines that seem to have changed in the anime were simply wrongly translated in the manga.
>>
File: 20170803_031218-1.jpg (3MB, 1804x2771px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_031218-1.jpg
3MB, 1804x2771px
>>2394300
>>2394349
Here's 7S's TL, Yeah, I think I might've been a bit harsher than they were, but once again, like I said in the CITRUS thread, they nailed it.
>>
File: 20170803_031239-1.jpg (3MB, 1811x2761px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_031239-1.jpg
3MB, 1811x2761px
Here are the next few pages...
>>
File: 20170803_031303-1.jpg (3MB, 1861x2687px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_031303-1.jpg
3MB, 1861x2687px
>>
File: 20170803_031316-1.jpg (3MB, 1858x2691px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_031316-1.jpg
3MB, 1858x2691px
>>
File: 20170803_031737-1.jpg (3MB, 1782x2806px) Image search: [Google]
20170803_031737-1.jpg
3MB, 1782x2806px
And yep. that last line Yuma says about her "loving Fujiwara" was in the manga, too.
>>
>>2394404
Good Lord, did they just write the script and just put what they wanted?

>A part of me judged Hotaru for going out with lots of guys
>I tried to make my friends feel better when their boyfriends cheated on them saying they're horrible guys
>Looked down on people who didn't take love seriously.

2 pages later after making out session
>I'm the worst person. I've become just like the people I judged.

(pardon the hasty TL, but at least it's better than whomever rewrote Kodama's script)
>>
>>2394126
Whomever did the fan translation of the manga sucked b/c she did say that as evidenced by the anonymous /u/ translators above this post. I still stand by my earlier statements that the anime is pretty much like watching the manga get animated.
>>
7S's translations have been mostly really good, really natural sounding. Going from chapter 8 7S to the fan translations was really difficult due to the writing being unclear at times about things like complicated motivations. Just look at the page difference we're talking about. Hotaru's line is a lot more awkward in the fan translation and just plain inaccurate.

>>2394387
yes, thank you. a lot more relatable, especially for teenagers. it sucks to be in a relationship with the type of person who feel 'oh, you'd be happy with someone else? Great!" because that's not real desire. those types lie to themselves thinking it's more true love or more noble to sacrifice what they want to see you happy, but it's bullshit. when you're really passionate about someone, you either want them all to yourself or not at all. no in between.
>>
>>2394414
>when you're really passionate about someone, you either want them all to yourself or not at all. no in between
It's actually a bit more like
"you either want them all to yourself or you want NOBODY to have them and let them be miserable and lonely."
but yeah, you're pretty much spot on.
>>
>>2394413
>anime is like watching manga animated
it's close, but it's like speedreading the manga. they go way too fast to cover as many pages as they can. the pacing needs to be more relaxed for a drama like this. also the manga feels a little more josei / shoujo as it has a lot more of Yuma's internal thoughts. I notice anime only watchers have a much harsher opinion of yuma than /u/friends who read the manga first, because they're making up motivations for her that she just doesn't have (which is bad, since Yuma is the MC)
>>
>>2394415
yeah, that's closer. thanks for clarifying, i should have worded it that way. it's like if you can't be with them, you'd sabotage any of their future relationships so they can't be with anyone else.
>>
>>2394387
You can cry all you want, but wanting them to suffer coz they don't love you back? That's hard mentality problem right there.
>>
>>2394420
Welcome to the human race, Onee-sama. Most people don't feel like Daidouji Tomoyo felt in CCS.
>>
>>2394387
> it's not like she likes having those feelings
That's true but Hotaru's mentality to make Yuma suffer because she can't have her is outright twisted. And no, if it's really too painful for Hotaru and she can't suck it up (to the point where she deliberately destroyed Yuma's relationship), she should've taken responsibility when Yuma said she likes her. She's a big coward
>>
>>2394420
if most of us are honest with ourselves, that's exactly how we feel when we want someone we can't have.
>>2394425
yuma and takeda's realtionship was going to fail anyways. yuma clearly didn't want to fuck him and was uncomfortable. in later chapters it's getting more clear yuma's realizing she's a lesbian. takes a while to get there though because yuma's as dense as a fuckin rock. hotaru just sped things along faster. hotaru is fucked up for sure, and is a coward. after the last chapter I think she keeps running from a real relationship with Yuma because she thinks she's protecting Yuma from being outed. which at this point is fucking dumb on hotaru's part because yuma doesn't seem to care and just wants hotaru
>>
>>2394425
>That's true but Hotaru's mentality to make Yuma suffer because she can't have her is outright twisted
That "outright twisted" mentality is what made Hotaru make a move on Yuma at all.

Hotaru is conflicted between wanting Yuma to be happy and doing things motivated by jealousy even though she thinks they will make Yuma unhappy. Pushing Yuma away is something she does because she thinks Yuma will be better off that way. Chapter 8 hints a bit more of Hotaru's attitude and why she doesn't try to get permanently together with Yuma: she thinks she's a bad person and she'd feel uncomfortable being with someone who isn't. With her self-esteem issues, I can see how she'd probably feel guilty about how she's affecting the other person and fearful about how the relationship will eventually break down.
>>
>>2394425

People are being too harsh on Hotaru right now, yeah, she's a coward but so is Yuma. And she tries to get Yuma back with Takeda but Yuma flip flops again, Hotaru has pretty much sacrificed everything, including her own hsppiness, due to Yuma who is so dense she forsn't realize Hotaru loves her, even denying that she herself is a lesbian.

Dont forget, Hotaru tried to give up on Yuma but Yuma just wouldn't let her. Finally, Takeda is a nice guy...but he was going out with a closeted lesbian, he never had her before they even met. Don't get me wrong, cheating/homewrecking is wrong but in this case, Takeda never lost anything because Yuma was never his.
>>
>>2394431
that's an interesting take on the 'are you a lesbian Yuma?' scene. It was Yuma who slapped her after all. Maybe Hotaru was testing her to see if she's ready to accept that their relationship means they're lesbians. what would have happened if Yuma said "yes, I'm a lesbian. and I love you."?

i don't get the overblown sympathy for takeda either. he had the bad luck of asking out a closeted lesbian. sucks, but it happens. there are millions of straight girls out there, just date one of those. people act like Yuma 'belonged' to takeda but they really only went on a few dates... and even then 'pure' Takeda was pushing the issue on Yuma to fuck him.
>>
>>2394428
I do get your points onee-sama. But what Hotaru did was still twisted. She's making Yuma more miserable by doing those things to her at one point and then pushing her away next. She should stood up for her actions, is all I'm saying.

>>2394431
Yes I do believe that Yuma is a coward too but she shouldn't be blamed for being dense. She witnessed Hotaru being 'straight' since middle school so why would she even have an ounce of idea that her best friend is in love with her. And Yuma is making an effort too, including having sex with Hotaru, to make Hotaru stay.
>>
>>2394453
N O T H I N G W R O N G
>>
>>2394410
Anon, can you post some pages of the almost sex in the chap 8? I'm curious to see how was the official translation in that scene.
>>
>>2394412
What the fuck, I think it is better buy the official translation or someone do a retranslation of chap 8-12. The bad translation changed a lot the context, Jesus Christ.
>>
>>2394464
*of chap 8-11
>>
File: IMG_2363.jpg (1MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2363.jpg
1MB, 2448x3264px
>>2394459
Not that onee sama but I have the book, incoming
>>
File: IMG_2364.jpg (1MB, 3264x2350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2364.jpg
1MB, 3264x2350px
>>2394477
>>
File: IMG_2365.jpg (1MB, 3264x2366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2365.jpg
1MB, 3264x2366px
>>2394479
>>
File: IMG_2366.jpg (1MB, 3264x2378px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2366.jpg
1MB, 3264x2378px
>>2394480
>>
>>2394477
>>2394479
>>2394480
>>2394482
thank you anon! What the fuck, is totally different and is far more better.
>>
File: 1480607613270.png (220KB, 500x646px) Image search: [Google]
1480607613270.png
220KB, 500x646px
>>2394482
>I'll make you feel better than takeda-kun ever would.

Holy shit, that was fucking hot.
>>
>>2394477
>>2394479
>>2394480
>>2394482
Hotaru thinks that Yuma is only using her to confort herself and that she doesn't really loves her back.
>>
>>2394480
>Still acting like an innocent victim?
>Fine. You can blame this all on me if you want.
>You seem so relaxed... I'm jealous.

Hotaru is really the best girl.
>>
>>2394484

You can really see howmuch Hotaru loves Yuma as well.
>>
>>2394490
Yes, gives another feeling about her and Yuma, damn.
>>
>>2394434

I think Hotaru absolutely was testing Yuma, I think she won't be satisfied at this point until she hears Yuma willingly say the words, honestly, Yuma owes her that much.

It still kills me how Hotaru saved Yuma's bacon in this latest chapter, underneath the facade, she's the nicest, caring person. It kills me to see them both so far apart. Save her Yuma, pls, like you said you would.
>>
>>2394482
Anon, sorry for asking, but you can post that flashback when showed hotaru and yuma in middle school? I would like to see how was the dialogue in that scene as well.
>>
So er, did they have sex in the manga but this episode cut it out?
>>
>>2394491

Yuma will always be Hotaru's baby, :3
>>
>>2394495
No, they didn't have sex. Only in the next one they will almost do it.
>>
>>2394497

So she just cuddled her until She fell asleep?
>>
>>2394554
Cuddling? In chapter 7? They kissed and then after they finished Yuma went to sleep.
>>
>>2394559

Yeah that's what I meant, just seemed like a weird anime cut but guess not.
>>
So the fan translation of the manga is shit until chap 11?
>>
>>2394592
As far as I know chaosteam translations are not that better either? So all the fan translated chapters probably aren't accurate.
>>
>>2394663
Well, chaosteam translation is fine. Now the translation of chap 8 until 11 is fanfiction and garbage tier.
>>
>>2394669
So is similar to 7Seas'?
>>
>>2394687
Yes, but the 7seas is still the better one.
>>
Find someone who loves you like Hotaru loves Yuma, fucking hell.

Yuma doesn't deserve her love, luckily for her that's not how it works though so whatever.
>>
>>2394482

>Hotaru physically makes Yuma tremble

I wish we actually got to see her pop Yuma's lesbo' cherry still, I think that would have been Peak Yuma.
>>
>>2394485

I still think it's fucking awesome that Hotaru is the dom when she's smaller than Yuma.
>>
>>2394700
Yes, makes everything even better.
>>
>>2394698
I want to see Hotaru making Yuma really wet or vice-versa.
>>
>>2394695
Indeed, Yuma is making her suffer even more because she is being indecisive.
>>
>>2394482
Thank you based anon! It's like experiencing reading this part for the first time.
Haha and I just noticed how much Yuma wanted to do it with Hotaru. That nod.
>>
>>2394485
I'm sweating
>>
>>2394493
Bacon? Bky, When in hell was there bacon in the manga ?
>>
>>2394726
Served with the egg on your face.
>>
>>2394720
you're welcome. to be honest it's kind of shocking how different a few translation errors can change someone's perception of a character. I started with the two 7S books so I was always confused why people read Hotaru or Yuma certain ways. The part I posted was totally Yuma saying 'yes, I want to have sex with you Hotaru'
>>2394714
exactly. Yuma's naive innocence is hurting Hotaru. It took her 5 chapters to even realize what they were doing was cheating.
>>
>>2394698
season finale probably. happens in the manga.
>>2394494
which chapter? I'll try to find it
>>2394700
my gf is shorter and the dom; totally fucking hot.
>>
File: IMG_2372.jpg (1MB, 3194x2235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2372.jpg
1MB, 3194x2235px
>>2394494
>>
File: IMG_2374.jpg (1MB, 3264x2312px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2374.jpg
1MB, 3264x2312px
>>2394772
>>
File: IMG_2375.jpg (1MB, 3155x2172px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2375.jpg
1MB, 3155x2172px
>>2394774
>>
I don't think I will ever understand what governs the use of bold words in English comic book writing.
>>
>>2394774
>>2394778
Damn, this part got even more sadder, anon thank you for the pages, but you forgot the page that Hotaru went out with her 1st boyfriend! Sorry for being a bother, is because I wante to confirm something about the dialogue.
>>
File: IMG_2376.jpg (1MB, 3178x2149px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2376.jpg
1MB, 3178x2149px
>>2394774
>>
File: IMG_2377.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2377.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>2394783
>>
File: IMG_2379.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2379.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>2394785
>>
>>2394785
Oh thank you for the hard work! Sorry for being a bother again!
>>
>>2394787
No problem! Hope they animate this next week. Was flipping through the books and realized they cut Yumas sex dreams about hotaru!
>>
>>2394774
>>2394778
>>2394783
>>2394785
>>2394786
Damn, she was got really broken. Her 1st boyfriend was a guy from the 3rd year of high school and she was in the middle school yet, what the fuck...
>>
File: 135.jpg (651KB, 1350x1920px) Image search: [Google]
135.jpg
651KB, 1350x1920px
>>2394786
Curiously different from the Japanese

>I'm selfish and dislike Hotaru prioritizing anyone else over me, or having a side to her that I don't know.

>>2394791
>the 3rd year of high school
I think that should mean just the 3rd year of the middle school. Although 2 years is still a big gap at age 12.
>>
>>2394788
Yes, they are cutting off a lot of stuff, that is a shit. This translation is really good, I get other feeling about Hotaru and Yuma.
>>
>>2394794
Ahhh I see, but is still fucked up.
>>
>>2394794
Interesting that they translated that part different, but the rest is pretty much accurate.
>>
>>2394794
Forgot to say that you made a good observation there. I didn't notice until you said.
>>
>>2394788
What, show?
>>
>>2394851
Not at home right now will post a pic of the pages soon
>>
>>2394757
>exactly. Yuma's naive innocence is hurting Hotaru. It took her 5 chapters to even realize what they were doing was cheating.

Like was said in a previous thread, despite it all, Hotaru would still probably die for Yuma, because without Yuma there's no point anyway.

>>2394709

I want to see the moment Yuma realized Hotaru was going to make her orgasm/sploosh, or I at least want to see Hotaru's reaction to feeling Yuma finally giver her body over to her completely.
>>
>>2394882

I really feel that, in those screencaps where Hotaru is acting all dominant and cocky, like she's going to sexually devour Yuma, the moment she sees Yuma 'break' to Hotaru's sheer force of love, it will move Hotaru deeply as well.

It will be the purest essence of lovemaking you will see.
>>
>>2394882
Same anon, will be great when these two become really honest to each other and lovey dovey.
>>
>>2394900

Yeah, I'm sure as nice as it is for Hotaru to just dom Yuma's brains out every now and then, what she really wants is reciprocation.

She'll fucking cry when Yuma has her arms around her and she says she loves Hotaru, then Yuma will cry because she's an aborable, little baby.
>>
>>2394902
Yes, she just wants Yuma's love, she wants to be with the love of her life.

And I will probably cry too seeing these two crying saying that love each other ;_;
>>
>>2394903

Fucking same, anon. I kinda' want the big moment being Yuma finally admitting she's a lesbian and doing it publicly and saying the reason why is because she's in love with Hotaru and has been for ages. I also want Hotaru to be present for this.
>>
>>2394906
I think is difficult her to admit in public, but would be nice, damn. Her friends, hotaru, takeda and fujiwara there and she shoots that she is lesbian and loves Hotaru and literally gives a look to Fujiwara like "I don't give a fuck about you and what do you do with me". Then she would takes Hotaru's hand and get out of the school together.

Would be 10/10.
>>
>>2394914

Also, she tearfully starts to apologize to Hotaru (she fucking owes her desu) and Hotaru cuts her off mid sentence with a big kiss because she's so fucking happy Yuma 'said the words' herself for once.

I can't take this, I'm still worried about what Fuji is going to do to Yuma in the next chapter, the way Yuma holds her arm to her chest defensively tells me she's a little frightened. ;_;
>>
>>2394915
That would be cute af. Yes, I don't wanna that Fujiwara beats Yuma. He has a face of a man that would give her a punch in the face.
>>
>>2394467
Yeah, evidently so. I haven't read the scanlation in a while, since I've got the tanks and Yuri Hime is coming out electronically each month, so I didn't know how bad it had gotten...
>>
>>2394480
Wow, >>2394412 here. I'm glad my TL was fairly close to 7S's.
>>
>>2394914
>Then she would takes Hotaru's hand and get out of the school together.

I imagine Hotaru would lead by running with Yuma in hand, to Hotaru's place, so they can finally consumate their love properly.
>>
>>2394490
Ya, it always confused me as to why everybody thought REALLY bad of Hotaru. I know she's not perfect, but hopefully now people can see that they were evidently victims of a shitty translation. I wish I had the time and was good enough... I'd go back and re-translate it....

tl;dr Buy 7 Seas' version. I think I will just to support good translations.
>>
>>2394924

Wait, so who is at fault, chaosteam or the fans?
>>
in general response to everyone; I'm in agreement. there's nothing like sex between two women after fuckin years and years of tension, build up and denial. plus it's not just sex; all the emotion of it and the pain they've been through together only makes that love they'll eventually share all the sweeter.
>>2394906
I will fucking scream when this happens, then cry in joy.
>>2394914
I don't know, she seems like she's getting ready to. She hasn't denied being a lesbian. When the other girls asked her in the latest chapter, she only said that those pictures were none of their business. I love how you describe that scene. Seriously; as soon as she comes out any power Fujiwara has over them is just gone. She can just stay over at Hotaru's and call the fucking cops when that jackass shows up.
>>
>>2394924
will eco this. buy the 7S version if you can, onee chans. they're pretty reasonable on amazon $10 each. helps send a message to 7S to translate more yuri, and spread the /u/ gospel. It seems like it's working, after they got this and citrus they've been licensing a lot of new yuri.
That said, I'll have volume 3 next week when it gets here. So I'll have chapters 9-12 for comparison translation if anyone needs. Also gonna take that pic of the sex dream sequence right now
>>
>>2394926

And this time, Hotaru won't cry when she wakes up next to Yuma again, she'll wake up and of course Yuma will be snoozing away because she's a baby (and they both went hard at at it) and Hotaru can just cradle her and hiss her forehead before going back to sleep.
>>
>>2394925
evidently whomever translated chapters 8 - 11. I don't think it was CT. Somebody mentioned a name earlier on in the thread. I can't remember and can't be assed to look right now....
>>
>>2394932

Okay, because from what I know, CT are actually good.
>>
>>2394929
Pls do that onee-san, would be nice if you could post the chap 8-11, because the shit translation was until chap 11, chaosteam translation is fine to be honest.
>>
>>2394932
I found it. it's post >>2394404. Evendently "Slayberry" or somesuch.
>>
>>2394936
I would just post pictures. Don't bother doing a really good scan or anything b/c we kinda want people to buy the book, but if some imoutos can't afford it, they'll at least have a decent translation.
>>
>>2394936
I'll just post pictures at request since unfortunately I have no scanner right now. Besides I don't have time to scan a full volume of manga. Dream sequence incoming
>>
>>2394938
Okay nee-san, I will buy the vols as well when I get more money and thanks btw.
>>
File: IMG_2381.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2381.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>2394940
>>
File: IMG_2382.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2382.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>2394942
>>
>>2394943
Yuma, honey. You're gay
>>
>>2394943
I have no idea why that posted rotated it looked fine on my phone. After this Yuma just wakes up next to hotaru. Happened the night they slept next to each other on the ski trip.
>>
>>2394939
Just the pics are fine, don't worry.
>>
>>2394944
She's so fucking gay. Sex dream with takeda and he turns into hotaru, it's hilarious
>>
Ah probably my limited edition of vol 5 of Netsuzou will arrive at home tomorrow, then I will post the extra part and rip the drama cd.
>>
File: HotaruxYuma3.jpg (379KB, 941x1352px) Image search: [Google]
HotaruxYuma3.jpg
379KB, 941x1352px
Posting what it looks like to be truly happy.

>>2394948

Her being in the closet would be so cute had it not hurt Hotaru so much.
>>
>>2394949
You're a legend onee chan thank you!
>>
>>2394951
The marriage thing was mentioned 3 times already, I hope Kodama gives us a marriage ending.
>>
>>2394953

I like how the pause in Yuma's thought shows she was thinking about it though.
>>
>>2394954
Yes, she was cute there.
>>
>>2394952
You're welcome nee-san.
>>
File: Hotaru1.jpg (144KB, 752x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Hotaru1.jpg
144KB, 752x1080px
Posting this to remind everyone of how amazing Hotaru is and why the character's eyes are a window to the fucking soul, she sees Takeda angry and hitting Fuji and knows that the pics have been leaked, she's mortified but she's also sad because she knows what she has to do to save Yuma and from the chapter later on we know she has to push Yuma even further away.

Hotaru is a real warrior of love, amazing.
>>
>>2394959
She truly is. Yuma needs to fucking save her from her suffering already.
>>
>>2394961

I'm reminded of something some anon said in the other thread, I dunno if it's true but apparently Yuma has been looking more and more stressed out to the point that her hair is getting messy, because she's stressed about Hotaru.
>>
>>2394963
Yes, that is true tho. She is stressed and hurt inside, with broken heart. Because she thinks that Hotaru was only playing with her.
>>
>>2394964

Can not begin to imagine how she felt when she heard Hotaru and Fuji having sex.
>>
File: greatest love story ever told.jpg (712KB, 933x2555px) Image search: [Google]
greatest love story ever told.jpg
712KB, 933x2555px
>>2394965
Really broken.
>>
>>2394967
>Naruto shit
U WOT M8?!
>>
>>2394968
the anon that this was a genius, lmao. Did put the meme german opening of naruto in that scene lol
>>
>>2394969
Um... If I'm understanding what you're (unsuccessfully) are trying to say, you're thinking this is the German Naruto OP?
I'm sorry, I'm bad at ESL Engrish Translations. Please run your posts by someone who actualy can speak English so that your Onee-samas can understand exactly what you're saying.
>>
>>2394967
I'd probably just leave the apartment I couldn't deal
>>
>>2394970
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8xoTBZrzko

this song anon.
>>
>>2394971
Same anon, would be too much for the heart deal with.
>>
>>2394969
*the anon that did that was a genius
>>
>>2394970
Yes, was the german naruto op >>2394972, sorry for the shit english there. I'm really sleepy and can't talk properly like that.
>>
>>2394978
Oh, okay. Thanks. I thought you were one of the not-good ESL posters who've been all over the place as of late, but evidently you can actually form coherent sentences in English. Thanks. :thumbsupemoji:
>>
>>2394980
Kek, I'm not one of those guys, my english is fine. It is neither good nor bad.
>>
>>2394984
Yeah, I figured that was the case when you replied to my post.
Carry on...
Carry on...
>>
>>2389202
You this desperate for yuri content you have to succumb to watching this literal garbage?
>>
>>2395108

Okay, I'll bite, what's your problem with it.
>>
>>2395214
The shit premise, bad writing, terrible characters, low-brow genre, etc.
I thought this would be one of the black sheep series for /u/. With you guys being so anti-hetero sexual yet one of the characters actively fucks her boyfriend while the other feels pain having to hear it. Just wait 'till the anime-onlys get a glimpse of whats to come and turn sour over watching this. The relationship you're suppose to be rooting for is also toxic as fuck.
You tell me what's the appeal to this series let alone good about it? You'll just watch it for scenes like the webms above. Long as you guys get two females engaging in these "cute" (vile) acts you'll be satisfied. Probably answered my own question there.
>>
>>2395108
*Figurative
>>
>>2395234
>you guys
>anime-onlys
>you guys
Sounds like you've decided what the whole board wants. Big assumptions. That's dumb of you, haha
>>
>>2395234
I don't mind some het for drama purposes, really
>The relationship you're suppose to be rooting for is also toxic as fuck.
So? If I wanted pure fluff I'd read Girl Friends for the 100th time
>>
>>2395238
Thanks for answering how this series is good.
I'm not wrong, it is terrible so don't go asking why so.
>>2395241
I see, maybe some people just want a different approach to a yuri story despite said drama being absolutely bad.
You'll get what you want, more bad yuri drama coming your way this season.
>>
>>2395245
>not accepting that people can have a different taste than yours
Pls get out.
>>
>>2395241

Can never go wrong reading Girl Friends again, to be honest. Akko a QT.

And Hotaru and Yums aren't toxic, the situation at present is and you have to ask why that is, why does Yuma feel girls cant love girls? Who is at fault. As soon as they reconcile it won't be toxic at sll,
>>
>>2395251
Except I did. I'm just sating it's low brow and to acknowledge that it is. I was expecting more hate for this but maybe in time it'll come. This season deserved better.
>>
>>2395253
>Hotaru and Yums aren't toxic
>As soon as they reconcile it won't be toxic at sll
Be sure to read what you're saying. You contradicted yourself right there. And for the time being, it sure as hell is toxic.
>>
>>2395234
There're people here who actually believes it's a mature story about homosexuality and abuse, instead of pure fetish. That's bullshit, of course. The mangaka herself makes it clear she's writing for entertainment only. It's more ironic when her old works are all het shit with rape fetish. She's doing the same as yuri and people love it. If Kodama cared about yuri, she would make a story the guys suffer instead, since the point was to be about cheating.

Anyway, at least popularity in Japan is dying and no one cares about west.
>>
>>2395254
Uh, when shit's been branded shit when it was a shit mango, I'd guess it's gonna be shit.
>>
>>2395258
>If Kodama cared about yuri, she would make a story the guys suffer instead
She cares tho , she can likes soap operas, but she knows what she is doing with her manga. You that can't handle the way that she does stuff. She isn't a butthurt purityfag like you, sorry.
>>
>>2395258
>Anyway, at least popularity in Japan is dying and no one cares about west.
Netsuzou Trap? More like Netsuzou Flop
amirite?
>>
>>2395265
>saying a yuri manga shouldn't be about girls being helplessly raped by guys is being a purityfag

I mean, what even is yuri now?
>>
>>2395260
Oh, you're doing a /v/ impression. Pass
>>
>>2395270
Seeing NTR that way is being a purityfag.
>>
>>2395270
It can exist a lot of different kinds of yuri, the yuri that she likes is this dark kind that is fucked up, thatis more close to reality. Yuri isn't only for a "happy world that males doesn't intervene or exist".
>>
>>2395273
That's exactly what it is, though.

>>2395274
It can be done right. Some stories did it, in fact. Here's is just cheap shock value and fetish material.
>>
>>2395269
I follow some japanese yuri fanartists on Twitter and none seems to care about NTR at all. Some are watching Centaur no Nayami or Princess Principal, but pretty much the only one I see twitting about NTR is Kodama herself.
>>
>>2395288
Twitter is the world now? As long as the manga keeps being one of Yuri Hime best selling titles whatever fanartists do or not is irrelevant.
>>
>>2395291
It's already losing popularity by TodoIto, sorry.
Citrus IS popular. NTR was a temporary boost.
>>
>>2395293
Do you have the volume sales data to back it up or are you just wishing for it?
>>
That whole translation thing changed my view on Hotaru immensely. Now I don't see her as an evil bitch but as My poor delicate flower baby that must be protected.
>>
>>2395295
Protected from her abusive bf?
Would you fight him for her honour?
>>
>>2395284
>That's exactly what it is, though.
It's stupid to reduce Hotaru's agreement with Fujiwara to her being hopelessly raped, and it's also not the focus of the manga. Yuma and Hotaru's relationship and Hotaru's conflict caused by her negative self-image are.
>>
>>2395257

I meant that you said that we were rooting for a toxic relationship but we're not, what is going on now is toxic but it isn't a relationship, people believe thsy'll be good together, Hotaru and Fuji are toxic, even Yuma and Takeda are. But the outcome everyone is rooting for is healthy.

And you're free to dislike it but saying its just fetish material is wrong, as you can see people are clearly invested in whether Yuma and Hotaru will get together, not just watching to see Hotaru bang Yuma silly, you might not like the premise but at it's heart it is just another romance drama, it's slightly messier and fucked up then say, Girl Friends but so what?
>>
>>2395270
So have you not read it? Or did the plot just go over your head?
>>
>>2395258

Isn't that exactly why and what Takeda is going through?
>>
>>2395295

You didn't feel bad for her when she cried the morning after sex with Yuma?
>>
>>2395310
No, the girls suffer more than any of the boys. Yet, somehow, Takeda is the worse victim just because he can't have sex with a girl. Kodama probably even believes that. I swear the anime Twitter promotes Takeda more than anyone else.
>>
Bluray Review (it's not even out)
https://www.amazon.co.jp/review/R2FV8FLB1I56VB

>Bisexual Princess
So that's the synonymus for Yuri Hime now?
>>
>>2395328

>Takeda is the worse victim just because he can't have sex with a girl.

What's more worse he could have snag himself easily a good threesome with the girls and piss off Fujiwara even more.
>>
>>2395381
What a complete tool that reviewer is. Anyone who thinks there's any chance the series will end with a threesome is an idiot with a thoroughly twisted sense of the kind of manga it is, but that twisted version that exists in their own imagination is the one they're basing their complaints on.
>>
>>2395385
You're a fucking moron troll who hasn't even read the manga or watched the anime. In no way does Yuma want to fuck him, how would he get s three way????

And this thread was so comfy before /a/ purityshits showed up. Stop giving them attention oneechans
>>
>>2395293
> TodoIto
I don't hate TodoIto but some people can be quite irritating when they glorify TodoIto like it's the new YagaKimi or something. TodoIto is not even better than NTR. There's het too and what's more, the sister in law isn't even in love with the MC, is super straight and is head over heels for the MC's brother.
>>
>>2395258
>There're people here who actually believes it's a mature story about homosexuality and abuse, instead of pure fetish.
That happens with the many of the stories that are cataloged as mature by the Fandom, but the authors are direct with their fetishes

It could create an interesting story with the established premise, but it took the cheap drama route and nonsense thrown in the face, basically as an average Het romance (seriously)

It is not a question of whether a series is better dark or light, NTR has terrible writing and horrible characters
>>
>>2395451
That's a lot of words for "I don't like it".
So what?
>>
>>2395451
>NTR has terrible writing and horrible characters

I disagree, although all I care about are Yuma and Hotaru and their plight, like many people in here. It's probably not new but the issue of Yuma struggling to understand that she's gay is interesting.
>>
>>2389202
I'm skipping the anime because I don't want to ruin the voices for the characters I've already picked in my head
>>
>>2395295
>>2395298

Reminder that Yuma said she'd do this and she's currently failing pretty spectacularly at it.

Also one of the few times Hotaru seemed to be okay with looking so weak and crying in front of someone. Before she became sexually active, experienced and all that.
>>
>>2395467

In my disgust I forgot this. >>2391427
>>
>>2391427

What the fuck did Yuma even do to those guys, they're fucking balling their eyes out lmao
>>
>>2395473
No visible bruises...she must have done something really bad
>>
>>2395442
I'm not a big fan of TodoIto, but I disagree that it's not better than NTR. Writing is better, characters aren't retards, the brother isn't a cartoon villain and there's not abuse just for shock value. Then again, it's boring since nothing happens. I would rather that having an anime, though.
>>
>>2395451
Yeah, like, Fujiwara even looks like a protagonist in one of her old het abuse mangas, and the girl looks a lot like Hotaru. She even says her inspiration is porn aimed at guys. Yet somehow she's doing a deep story about homosexuality? I mean, if people like trash, whatever, but at least admit it. Don't try to pretend it's more than what the author intended. She already said she likes trash soap opera stories.

And funny about people saying end game won't be a toxic relationship when that was pretty much how her last yuri manga ended.
>>
>>2395486
>She even says her inspiration is porn aimed at guys.
For how how she draws things to look sexy.

It's a decent, entertaining story. That's not to say it's "deep", but it's far from just fetishtic trash.
>>
>>2395486
>Yet somehow she's doing a deep story about homosexuality?

IF not deep, I'm still invested in whether Yuma will eventually be able to come out and admit she loves Hotaru. I've been pretty up front about that, I'm not pretending this is a work of art, but you seem pissed that people simply like NTR. And there are other stuff I like, I'm not used to males having such a presence in a Yuri story, I know this pisses a lot of people off for some reason, but I want to know how Takeda deals with his girlfriend cheating on him with another girl.

>And funny about people saying end game won't be a toxic relationship when that was pretty much how her last yuri manga ended.

In other words, nothing to do with NTR.
>>
>>2395491
>I know this pisses a lot of people off for some reason

What pisses me off is males having all the action in a yuri manga while the girls are useless retards. And yuri fans who think this is not a problem.
I'm pretty okay with male characters in yuri as long as they're not making the girls look useless.
I won't be surprised if Takeda will be the one to tell Hotaru that Yuma loves her and make them stay together.
>>
>>2395499
>What pisses me off is males having all the action in a yuri manga while the girls are useless retards.
But that is not remotely an accurate perception. If you think that's what it's like then the problem is in your mind, not the manga.
>>
>>2395499

When would Takeda learn her true feelings?
>>
>>2395486
Even funny as stories like Valkyrie Drive or Love Live are popular with real lesbians and NTR is considered "realistic" and good by men pretending to be women
>>
>>2395517
>and good by men pretending to be women

I don't pretend to be a women, why is a guys opinion on NTR invalid?
>>
>>2395521
Is a normal complaint of men complaining of "sexism" to women and the real women do not see anything bad to what men complain in the first place
>>
>>2395517
I don't pretend to be women and still think NTR is pure garbage though.
>>
>>2395491
>I want to know Takeda deals with his girlfriend cheating on him with another girl.
The manga is 21 chapters at this point. Yuma and Takeda were only dating until chapter 5. They went on a few dates, the whole maybe lasted a month or two. I have no clue why people are so hung up on this. Do men really get THAT hung up on a girl they've been on a few dates with?
>>2395499
Takeda is barely in the manga in later chapters. Fujiwara is the big bad. Yuma is the MC and Hotaru and her get the most time on the actual pages by far. You're full of shit to put this as a narrative that Netsuzou the males have all the action and the girls are useless. Do you even fucking read the manga?
>>2395517
T. from your ass (and probably a man pretending to be a woman).
Valkyrie Drive is clearly fanservice bullshit aimed at males. It has no actual depth or romance. Me and all the other lesbians I know love dramatic josei stuff like Citrus & NTR and we all hate Valkyrie with a fucking passion. For as much as you fucking /a/ tards bitch about /u/ invading you, you really need to just go back and stop shitting up this thread with 'muh purity! what are these gay fetishes in my christian manga durrr hurr!'
>>
File: 1498190261153.png (223KB, 590x335px) Image search: [Google]
1498190261153.png
223KB, 590x335px
>>2395554
>>
File: 1412395018991.gif (468KB, 350x200px)
1412395018991.gif
468KB, 350x200px
>>2395554
>>
>>2395554
Plot went nowhere until Fujiwara released that photo. And they won't even use this opportunity because apparently being abused by a guy is better than people finding out you're lesbian.

And don't bring the purity bullshit. I have no problems with that when well done. I even liked Octave. At least the girl learned fast. I'm sure if Kodama wrote that, she would have sex with ten other guys until her girlfriend's brother would come to her and say "hey, that's not cool".
>>
>>2395560
>being abused is better than people finding out you're a lesbian
moron. you see what fujiwara does to hotaru simply for refusing to have sex with him; he beats the shit out of her. she's probably afraid of him, and wants to get the fuck away but can't(which is why she's saving to move). Sometimes leaving abusive relationships isn't that easy. Many women who attempt it end up dead.
>>
>>2395560
>Plot went nowhere until Fujiwara released that photo
It's idiotic nonsense to think that.

Hotaru, with her conflicting agenda, has been the main driver of the plot.
>>
>>2395565
Although that anon is dumb, you're probably wrong too. It is very unlikely that Hotaru is afraid of Fujiwara and she would leave him if it no longer suited her plans to stay with him.
>>
>>2395560
>And they won't even use this opportunity because apparently being abused by a guy is better than people finding out you're lesbian.

Hotaru doesn't care if people think she's gay.
>>
>>2395568
>Hotaru, with her conflicting agenda

Exactly, it was her giving up on Yuma and trying to move away that made Yuma cling on to her even harder, which led to maybe the first time Yuma initiated a kiss in the hospital, which had nothing to do with Fuji.
>>
>>2395572
hotaru is also protecting yuma though by staying with him, so there's that. The manga has shown though time and again that Fujiwara is unpredictable and violent. He knows where she lives and where Yuma lives too. Dealing with a guy like that is often not as simple as 'just leave dummy'.
>>
>>2395576
I actually doubt Fujiwara is the sort of the guy who would do much if Hotaru left him. I don't think he's particularly attached to Hotaru.
>>
>>2395579
then why does he beat the shit out of her everytime she refuses to have sex or leave?
of course he's not attached to her. she's just a fucktoy for him, but he doesn't want to lose his fucktoy. girl like hotaru that lets him do that whenever, as well as pursue other girls? he's not giving that up anytime soon. if he truly didn't care to keep her around he wouldn't be hitting her and trying his best to get yuma to fuck off
>>
>>2395560
>Plot went nowhere until Fujiwara released that photo.
Don't wanna get into this mess but since you mentioned that I felt like it was really stupid that the picture release was teased in so many chapters to turn into f nothing, in the end it didn't add anything to the story. I thought Kodama had a plan or something, that when the picture got leaked it'd make the story progress or something.
>>
>>2395582
He hits her, but he doesn't beat the shit out of her.

I think part of why she stays with Fujiwara is actually that he wouldn't really care if she left and gives less of shit what she does than other boys, like her ex before him. Fujiwara likes that she isn't a hassle, but trying to get her back if she left would be exactly the kind of hassle he doesn't want to get into, so he would just find another girl.

>and trying his best to get yuma to fuck off
His issue with Yuma is about him thinking she's exploiting Takeda and he did very little, leaving for it ages before releasing the photo.
>>
>>2395585

How do you know it did nothing, did you not see the look on Yuma's face after Hotaru said he and Fuji tricked her into it?
>>
>>2395585
>>Plot went nowhere until Fujiwara released that photo.
Wait, I read that in a different way. Astigmatism problems.
>>
>>2395565
That's not even my point. Tell me why we shouldn't be happy that Fujiwara released the photo? Yuma saying she's lesbian and in love with Hotaru would resolve this whole bullshit. Still, the story imply that shouldn't happen. That somehow Yuma being found out as a lesbian is worse than Hotaru's abuse. Why should we fear Fujiwara's action when it could just bring a happy end to the girls? What kind of stupid story makes the action that would save everyone in the hands of the villain? Kodama must think being a lesbian is really wrong.
>>
>>2395672
The central issue is not down to whether Yuma says she's a lesbian, it's down to Hotaru's self-esteem and her thinking she and Yuma wouldn't work out because Hotaru thinks she's a shitty person. So Yuma saying she's a lesbian would probably not change that Hotaru would try to push her away. Hotaru would still just mock Yuma for saying it, to try to stop her.
>>
>>2395672
>Yuma saying she's lesbian and in love with Hotaru would resolve this whole bullshit
It will never happen becasue that would mean the story would end, it needs more drama to fuel the next chapters, and Yuma coming out and being ostracized for being a lesbian would not feel well with Kodama writing who herself doesn't really want to make such big reveal and prefers to keep this manga more shoujo level where lesbians don't exisst openly and shouldn't to not destroy their precious social standard, after all that's why Hotaru did what she did, to protect and belittle Yuma once again which for sure Yuma is sick off already.

I'm really doubting that Yuma declined Takeda proposition, I would be quite happy if she did and grown a bit of backbone but then it would be pointless from story point of view which works heavily on Yuma insecurity and fake dating with guys.

Maybe if Yuma came out and started to date a girl while Hotaru would be hidden in her fucked up self-esteem problem with Fujiwara that would make her open the eyes of what shitty things she did to Yuma and the story would move forward. or maybe author will again decide to mvoe things backward and will make Yuma pity date Takeda because that's her only option now till that won't turn into something ugly where Takeda will realise she' faking it once again and we will be at the same moment we are now but this time Takeda will take matters in his own hands to make the yuri happen.
>>
>>2395909
>where lesbians don't exisst openly and shouldn't to not destroy their precious social standard

Why is this bad as long as it isn't portrayed as an acceptable societal standard?
>>
New thread: >>2397862
>>
>>2395909
>Maybe if Yuma came out and started to date a girl while Hotaru would be hidden in her fucked up self-esteem problem with Fujiwara that would make her open the eyes of what shitty things she did to Yuma and the story would move forward

If a girl that actually had courage to date Yuma appears, fans will just tell Hotaru to fuck off with her bullshits and like the new girl more. That would be nice, because it would show how flawed this manga is as a story.
>>
>>2397886
Shut up. Thread is dead.
>>
File: la pucelle x mahoiku girls 01.jpg (563KB, 1199x2955px) Image search: [Google]
la pucelle x mahoiku girls 01.jpg
563KB, 1199x2955px
>>
File: la pucelle x mahoiku girls 02.jpg (217KB, 640x2032px) Image search: [Google]
la pucelle x mahoiku girls 02.jpg
217KB, 640x2032px
>>
File: la pucelle x dorothy.jpg (550KB, 1967x2849px) Image search: [Google]
la pucelle x dorothy.jpg
550KB, 1967x2849px
>>
File: la pucelle x ange.jpg (193KB, 960x1618px) Image search: [Google]
la pucelle x ange.jpg
193KB, 960x1618px
>>
File: chise x la pucelle.jpg (270KB, 851x1807px) Image search: [Google]
chise x la pucelle.jpg
270KB, 851x1807px
>>
File: Princess first time.jpg (709KB, 1848x3178px) Image search: [Google]
Princess first time.jpg
709KB, 1848x3178px
Thread posts: 339
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.