[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't understand. Why? We are living in a world that can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: yamato and mushasi.jpg (12KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
yamato and mushasi.jpg
12KB, 189x267px
I can't understand. Why? We are living in a world that can give us anything. But there is one thing. One thing is missing from our world. Yuri hentai. I can only name two (2) yuri hentais: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o and the one where's the main protagonist is a schoolgirl, and her childhood friend is trying to get her remember that, and she get's fucked by her teacher, and she punches an older girl because she blackmailed her childhood friend or something (need name tho') ,plus maybe (MAYBE) even Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid. But that's it, you can find scenes here and here, but all of them are from a non-yuri hentais. My question is why? Why there is no girl-on-girl action anywhere? Why won't they make more yuri hentais, where's the focus on sex, and not on the plot? Is this too much to ask for?
>>
>>2374163
>and the one where's the main protagonist is a schoolgirl, and her childhood friend is trying to get her remember that, and she get's fucked by her teacher, and she punches an older girl because she blackmailed her childhood friend or something
Shoujo Sect.
>>
>>2374164
Oh yeah, that's it, thanks. So that's 2 with that
>>
Because the thing about your two examples is that actual romance is an important aspect of those two stories. The people who make hentai don't consider the value of romance, they just want to make something people can masturbate to. However I assume a good portion of yuri fans want to have a heart boner alongside whatever else we got.
>>
>>2374167
>However I assume a good portion of yuri fans want to have a heart boner alongside whatever else we got
Fucking this
I mean, of course, it's nice to have a romantic story (Hell, it even makes it better), but it would be nice to have some fanservice too.
>>
I must've watched Sono Hanabira a dozen times... It's the only Yuri hentai that's straight fucking with tons of love
>>
>>2374163

>We are living in a world that can give us anything.
You're so naively silly, goddammit.

>Why won't they make [thing]

Expectation of profit. The reason to any and all things being made or not.
>>
>>2374163
Yuris are pure and not for fapping. That's why.
>>
File: read this.png (339KB, 1137x713px) Image search: [Google]
read this.png
339KB, 1137x713px
>>2374163
There's plenty of yuri hentai manga, onee-sama.
>>
>>2374163
What are talking about? There are plenty of yuri perverts.
>>
>>2374824
>>2374834
She's talking about yuri hentai animations, you dingly danguses. Butts deserves an OVA.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.