[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It'd Be Great If You Didn't Exist!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 20

File: Mi & Guk-hwa.png (571KB, 900x643px) Image search: [Google]
Mi & Guk-hwa.png
571KB, 900x643px
Official Site: http://www.foxtoon.com/comic/I_hope_you_did_not

Raws and Translations: https://etherpad.net/p/ihydn

Past: >>2315427
>>
File: 1492610220435.jpg (41KB, 578x734px) Image search: [Google]
1492610220435.jpg
41KB, 578x734px
>>2357308
Still want to see more of Pumpkin, hopefully on monday and more of Mi's past!
>>
I think Mi's gets freaked out bc of Jae-hee reminds her of that girl from high school and the girl from school was jealous of her or they both wanted the same thing but Jang Mi got it and the other girl didn't get it bc maybe of MI's looks
>>
>>2357308
This is cute! Where did you get this photo?
>>
>>2358034
https://twitter.com/carboNo_non/status/795902389668585473
>>
new chapter is up!
>>
File: saxaxa.jpg (62KB, 591x512px) Image search: [Google]
saxaxa.jpg
62KB, 591x512px
It would be great if you didn’t exist chapter 47

http://imgur.com/a/S2YTv

http://www47.zippyshare.com/v/4aKw5dnA/file.html
>>
>>2358757

Thanks
>>
>>2357308
>https://etherpad.net/p/ihydn
Anyone else getting linked to the wrong thing for chapter 46 translation there?
>>
>>2358757
Thank you, Akane!
>>
>>2358757
Seems that the focus is on Ester once again. She might say something about Jang Mi's past
>>
>>2358776
replace the lowercase 'u' in the link with an uppercase one and you'll get the correct album
>>
>>2358757
Thank you akane! Ahhh those blushes
>>
If anyone is wondering I just started translated of this chapter, will be out maybe tomorrow
>>
Was def wondering, It'd Be If You Don't Exist is my fav. They're so adorable. Thank you ^_^
>>
>>2360376
Thank you unnie
>>
>>2360388
This is an image board, use reaction images not emoticons.
>>
>>2360441
Don't do this, use emoticons. It enrages them.
>>
>>2360802
Why? What's the big deal? Nobody dies from using it. There are no rules against it.
>>
http://imgur.com/a/5tdnD
Well it is true these are image boards
>>
>>2361072
>http://imgur.com/a/5tdnD
Thank you, Unnie!
>>
>>2361072
>http://imgur.com/a/5tdnD
Thank you unnie!

Is Diana the one Esther talking with in exhibition? Is she a new character or perhaps appeared before but I couldn't just remember?
>>
God I think it's becoming a love rectangle with the possibility of Esther liking Jang mi. Or on a optimistic note, they could be talking about that feminine boy...
>>
>>2361193
I believe she have a crush on Jang Mi, the boy likes her
>>
>>2361072
Tnx a lot Unnie you rock!
>>
>>2361072
Thanks Unnie, I like the little editor's notes in certain sections. They were exactly where I needed them for further clarification. Great job once again on the sfx. They look practically official.
>>
Esther is a god damn girl
Diana is Esther's olde sister
Esther likes Sumin
Esther and Jang Mi are childhood friends, there is clearly no romance feelings for each other.

Seriously paid attention, I suggest you read the last 7 chapters.
>>
I couldnt have said it any better myself, good good Anon for clearly it up. Idk how you all are getting romantic vibes with Jang Mi and Esther... do what Anon said, reread the last few chapters.

>>2361151
>>2361206
>>2361243
>>2361193
This >>2361251
>>
>>2361072
thanks unnie
>>
>>2361251
Definitely agreeing with you on this one. Esther likes Su-man. She's not remotely attracted to Jang-mi... idk where the others got this idea
>>
There is something about Esther that I don't trust. I don't know what it is. In Jang Mi's past she picks up Jang Mi after the school trouble. I kind of feel like Esther is the one who put the shoes in the toilet

Again I don't know why that would make sense but something is sly about her
>>
>>2362352
I agree. I feel there's more to Esther than meets the eye, but it's too soon to tell if it's anything sinister.
>>
>>2362352
i don't think so since they were in different school, you can see from their uniform in chapter 42
>>
new chapter is up!
>>
>>2363240
spicy, I bought a chapter last week, but I'm out of money for this weeks. I'll leave it up to Akane or Space K anon. Also this one will be translated quicker then last week.

>>2362352
>>2362373
Once again I suggest you reread the last like 8 chapters, idk where yall are getting this stuff from. It is just obvious that homie girl doesn't wanna marry the dude, she got the feels for Su-man
>>
I don't know why, but I don't have a whole chapter.
I tried from another web browser and from phone. And it is the same.
>>
>>2363325
That is weird, maybe that ther Anon will post it
>>
>>2363327
I already wrote to them

meybe
>>
https://imgur.com/a/v3gYn
>>
>>2363368
Thank you
>>
>>2363368
Tnx a lot anon
>>
>>2363368
Thank you anon!

Why does the central monument looks like a traffic cone? lol
>>
unnie doesn't seem to have posted it here yet, but 48 is on her imgur so here you go anons
http://imgur.com/a/i1bP5
>>
>>2364966
Cause I think the rat is from here
>>
>>2364971
I was thinking the same thing so I figured why Unnie doesn't post it here and let the readers visit the page on their own
>>
I am a little bit confused. Didn't Esther told Guk-hwa that she knows she's Jang Mi's girlfriend the last time they talked? She even mentioned about before that she doesn't know who Jang mi is talking about but now(ch 38) she knows. Or that was all Esther's thoughts but not voicing it out?
>>
>>2364966
Thanks
>>
>>2364978
Like I was just waiting to figure something out, I was going to post it here but kinda forgot about it... my bad. I'll still post it here in the future
>>2364992
I put a note saying the same thing, I probs just mistranslated it. It may have said in the past chapter "your Jang Mi ex boyfriend ex" I remember it saying boyfriend haha... my bad again.
>>
>>2365027
It's okay unnie. We'll all figure it out sooner
>>
I don't think IWBGIYDE needs its own thread anymore, after this ones dies, RAWS will be posted in the General thread, I contacted Unnie she said she'll put her translations in the General too!

Also Akane is gone, I think it was bc of personally stuff going on.
>>
File: guk.jpg (195KB, 540x765px) Image search: [Google]
guk.jpg
195KB, 540x765px
Some rare fan art
>>
>>2366279
Pretty great. Who is the artist?

>>2366108
I dunno. I think it's too early to decide this.The last two chapters+omake chapter were peaceful, not much happened in them, because of this there is little discussion going on. But if some drama happens, then the thread will again become active. The same thing happened with other webtoons too like TLD, Serenade, MA&MD.
>>
>>2366929
For example, when 45&46 chapters were published, there was a pretty active discussion in the previous thread.
>>
>>2366941
I agree. So far we are having a kinda slice of life chapters but I remember how active this thread was when they go haywire when jae hee triggered a lot of people haha
>>
>>2366108
This thread still gets a decent amount of conversation each chapter, even after the less dramatic chapters. It's not like it's completely dead, like Serenade's previous thread.
>>
>>2366987
Crazy jae hee is the real hero!
>>
>>2366929
Artist name is mhazaru
>>
New chapter's up
>>
I'm glad jae-hee is crying
>>
>>2367711
I don't know why she is crying, but I bet Guk rejected her confession
>>
>>2367762
I don't think she confessed, she is way too shy to do that. But maybe she found out about Jang and Guk.
>>
>>2367785
I thought she already know it...
>>
I kinda ship jae and guk. Fight me!
>>
>>2367835
I ship them too, I will defend you
>>
>>2367835
I like Jae and Guk together too.

Quick spoilers from new chapter:

Half of the new chapter is conversation between Jang Mi and Esther. That woman from the previous chapter is shown in a wedding dress from Esther's past, and either she was in love with her and got sad that she was getting married or maybe Esther felt bad she wasn't married yet? Not sure.

The reason Jae Hee is crying appears to be work related. Her supervisor or someone is seen talking to her, looks like she is being reprimanded, and that makes her feel bad. She then looks like she really wants to call Guk to make her feel better.
>>
Akane is taking a hiatus and I'm not sure what happen to the other Anon that was sending my the raws also. And I'm broke right now. So as soon as someone shares the chapter I'll get it translated!
>>
Link please ?
>>
>>2367900
Unnie, could you give us a step by step image tutorial on how to buy from foxtoon?
>>
>>2367975
That is in the master pad, the ether mods fixed it yesterday
>>
>>2367975
If I have time I will make one I'm kinda busy lately. Use naver translate or google translate extension on google.
-WYU?
>>
http://imgur.com/a/YA0zG
>>
>>2368104
Tnx a lot nice anon you rock!
>>
>>2368074
Thanks. Will wait for it.

>>2368104
Thank you.
>>
https://imgur.com/a/JAeBL
>>
>>2368202
Thank you, Unnie!

I'm guessing this scene with Jae-Hee happened when Guk-Hwa and Jang-Mi where at hotel, and when Jang-Mi asked her not to go to help Jae-Hee, since she promised that she would call back, she instead send message to Jae-Hee that she can't help. Or maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>2368248
Jang-Mi didn't ask Guk-Hwa not to help. Guk-Hwa didn't answer Jae-Hee's calls bc she was considerate of her gf's feelings. Jae comes across as annoying character-needy/clingy.
>>
Jae hee needs to be more self reliant, I can see this blowing up for the 3 of them. there's no doubt that gukhwa and jangmi are heads over heels for each other but jae hee needs to be let down fast and gently.
>>
>>2368303
I think in ch45 JangMi asked GukHwa not to go.
>>
>>2368202
Thank you so much Unnie you rock!
>>
Please tell me that I'm not the only one who didn't
understand drama with Esther...
>>
>>2368551
nope. i'm with you.
>>
>>2368354
my mistake. I totally see why Jang did not want Guk to go see Jae. Who would? Beside knowing Jae's feelings toward her gf, Jang wanted to be with Guk since they didn't see each for days bc of the trip.
>>
>>2368551
I don't understand anything about this character
>>
>>2368551
I am with you. I am getting more confused to wth is happening the more it goes on.

>>2368724
Yep. It's normal to be quite possessive to WHAT'S YOURS, especially when it involves to someone sniffing after your girl. Jae hee is needing some time with Guk hwa, and so as Jang mi.
>>
Can someone try to explain what is going on with Esther drama?
>>
>>2368866
Diana Esthers older sis, was forced to get married for the family company, Diana wants to Esther to live her life freely. Esther is mad her sister agreed to be married and she explains that it is better for you to look like your happy then too say you are happy, since she says her sister Diana is better at that even herself. Oh and Diana is the one that was seen walking away with a suitcase. I am guessing that Diana left the county to get away from the families company but in the end came back to protect Esther by agreeing to get married.

I have a feeling all this Esther drama is going to go with Jang Mi's past
>>
>>2368870
Thank you
>>
>>2368855
I don't find Jang's actions were excessive. now if she asked Guk to stop being friends with Jae then yes definitely she had issues.
>>
Ah, can't wait for new chapter today. I wonder what Jae-Hee would do now, she seems to be on the verge.
>>
Looks like Jae-Hee caught them in the act today. Jang Mi visited Guk at work and they share a kiss in a dressing room, and looks like Jae-Hee was outside

Before that it looks like Guk is wary of Jae-Hee now and is sort of avoiding her. I know Jae-Hee is creepy but I sort of felt bad for her.
>>
>>2372550
Ohhhhhhhh that sounds lovely. I'm excited
>>
>>2372550
Visiting at work to steal a kiss, huh? Jang-mi sure knows her game. Go tiger!
>>
>>2372583
That's why I love her
>>
Since tomorrow is a holiday in the US, I'll try to have translation done by tonight depending on when ch 50 'raws' show up if not tonight for sure Wednesday
>>
https://m.imgur.com/a/pinW1
>>
>>2372631
Hohohohohoho.
>>
>>2372550
I don't feel bad at all. Can't wait to see Jae-Hee act up. All aboard the drama train!
>>
>>2372631
Thank you so much anon!!!
>>
>>2372631
I feel kinda sorry for her, Guk doesn't need to be this cold....
>>
>>2372650
I don't think Guk-Hwa purposefully avoided her.
It seems Guk was just really preoccupied with some unpleasant thoughts and Jae came at the wrong time
>>
>>2372650
I feel for her a lot because it can be a relatable experience. The artist did a good job conveying how that emptiness can feel when someone you like seems to maybe avoid you or not think much of you
>>
translation tonight for sure
>>
Guk needs to keep a distance between her & Jae. This is for both Jang-Mi & for Jae' sake. There is something off abt Jae.
>>
>>2372804
>There is something off abt Jae.
She is a yandere in making. Or at least I hope so.
She might get all stabby-stab stabbinton on Guk.
Or Jang-Mi but I lean more to Guk
>>
http://imgur.com/a/TrqNj

ch 50
>>
>>2372859
Thank you Unnie!
>>
>>2372739
Go unnie! Thank you in advance
>>
>>2372859
Oh that was fast. Thank you unnie!
>>
I am loving the drama. This is the kind I prefer
>>
I get the feeling Jae is gonna go full stalker mode and spy on them tonight.
>>
>Stalker juice
>>
>>2372891
After I uploaded it I realized it was bread not juice, but oh well
>>
>>2372858
> yandere
Please No. She doesn't need to go to this route. I really care about Jae Hee's character from the very start because there is so much happening beneath her surface. She's a good girl who just happens to be in love with a close friend. It'd be 1000x better if a nice lady could be introduced for her what with all the despair this chapter. The way she was drawn there reminded me a bit of witches in Madoka.
>>
>>2372902
I hope so too. I like Jae Hee. She seems like a good girl who just has a weak will and seems to be struggling with it. Hopefully she can overcome it and find someone nice.
>>
>>2372692
I think so too and also it says Guk-hwa is not feeling well so maybe Jae-hee just came on the wrong timing
>>
I think this is kinda hard to follow. Maybe you need to understand the language and culture to get the story but to me it seems a bit random and strange at times.
>>
>>2372859
Thank you so much. Well seems Guk-Hwa didn't avoid Jae-hee, she just wasn't feeling well
>>
>>2372902
>>2372921
I actually like Jae-Hee too, so I hope author won't make her some evil bitch for drama sake.
>>
guk-hwa is sick in this chapter
the chapters don't go day after day, there are times skips, but not take far ahead
Jae-hee is going to start to become obsessed with guk-hwa, since she always seen guk-hwa protect her and stuff
>>
I don't get this part, why she reacted that way? Or she is just out of sync because she is sick?
>>
>>2373838
She was startled because her hands were cold. Quite simple.
>>
>>2373838
People are reading in to it too much. She was startled bc of jaehees cold hands.
>>
Hey I just heard China is banning homosexual content, are ''Their Story'' and this still fine?
>>
>>2373984
This is korean. And not North Korean. I haven't heard anything about Their Story. And who knows what they mean by "homosexual content". Their Story isn't really explicit or depicting hot and steamy lesbian sex or such. I wish it did, though. Everybody does.
>>
>>2373838
The picture was probably made purposefully menacing looking trying to show the creeper's interpretation of what in reality are just innocuous events as her grasp on her target's attention disappearing.
>>
>>2374001
This was wonderfully worded for the explanation.

Guk-hwa is sick and maybe out of sorts(who knows maybe she is also still thinking about their talk with Esther) and Jae-hee startled her at a worst timing
>>
>>2374001
Exactly this. Jae-Hee seems to misinterpret and read into a lot of things when it comes to Guk-Hwa. While she may not be yandere or crazy (yet), she's certainly beyond the "normal" threshold of a deep crush. It's definitely unhealthy obsession. For example, the Chapstick incident and this most recent chapter regarding her utter despair over not being able to interact with Guk-Hwa.

>>2373987
I wish IWBFIYDE and TLD went into juuust a little more detail with the sex. Not exactly Elixir or WDTFS-level detail (though I wouldn't mind that either), but the brief montages and flashbacks are such a tease.
>>
>>2374214
I'm pretty sure there will be no sex scenes in IWBGIYDE but it isn't marked as 19+ on the site
>>
>>2372859
Thank you. I love the sparkles and glitters when Jang-mi appeared. It's like the gates of heaven had opened haha
>>
For me, the only creepy thing Jae-hee did so far was stealing guk's chapstick, yet she still struggles with it. I feel something is off with her but I don't see her much of a stalker yet..
>>
>>2376258
There's a difference to Jae-hee's creepiness
>Oh wow, Becky has Chapstick 123! I love that brand. Fuck it, I'm stealing hers and using it. (Uses it) Yup, this chapstick feels just as awesome as I thought it'd be. Sorry, Becky!
>Omo... It's... It's Becky's chapstick... her personal chapstick. She won't notice if I take it right? (Uses it) Hnngh yesss, Becky's chapstick.... (cue Jae-hee's ecstasy face).

So in this case, while Jae-hee did have remorse about stealing it, the fact that she reacted to... "positively" to using the chapstick changed everything. There are other moments that make her creepy, but really, the chapstick as an isolated incident would be enough for me.
>>
New chapter is up!
>>
Am I the only one who doesn't love Esther?
>>
>>2377537
I don't mind her, but personally I'm greedy I just want endless chapters of Jang-mi and Guk-Hwa being lovey Dovey with each other rather than endless drama revolving around side characters.
>>
>>2377537
Agreed. Her backstory does not interest me. I'd rather a backstory on Jae-hee, if anything.
>>
>>2377554
Same here...
>>
Looks like Jae-Hee is going to the dark side in the new chapter and realizes that she has to 'take out' Jang-Mi
>>
>>2377616
I'm glad she is showing her true self
>>
Link yet?
>>
File: 1454322824218.png (122KB, 410x498px) Image search: [Google]
1454322824218.png
122KB, 410x498px
>>2377616
'take out' Jang-Mi
Called it and can't wait for it
>>
Where is a link?! Unnie do you have it????
>>
>>2377808
No I don't, but when I see one I'll translate it quickly
>>
http://www84.zippyshare.com/v/m7mu2MXG/file.html
>>
>>2377883

Thanks! Jang Mi proposed they live together! And I just love how Jang M is using Guk Hwa weakness aka her cute face to get her to agree.

Up to now, Jang Mi really showed us how can she be a good girlfriend, reminds me when in the early chapters she promised Guk Hwa she will be a better girlfriend than her (now) ex boyfriend
>>
>>2377951
Use a spoiler next time!

Translation is done just been to type set it, I'll do that tomorrow
>>
>>2377522
Oh wow okay I'm changing my mind. Yes she is creepy and the latest chapter made is stronger. Yeah men I'm ready for this drama
>>
>>2377883
Thanks. I tried so hard not to cringe when I saw Jae-hee's imagination
>>
File: Crazy in love with you.png (173KB, 586x256px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy in love with you.png
173KB, 586x256px
>>2377883
Beautiful
>>
I absolutely adore Jang Mi and Guk-Hwa beautiful couple!.
>>
>>2377616
I actually a bit disappointed that the author decided to go that route with Jae-hee's character
>>
>>2378081
Yeah, same. It feels like it just came out of nowhere.
>>
Jang-Mi is so in love, I can't handle it. I love that she's so upfront with her affections and feelings, whereas Guk-Hwa is more bashful (but not so much). It's a nice balance.

>>2378110
I'm all aboard the yandere drama train, but I agree this development seems a bit sudden.
>>
>>2378114
I think it would have gone down better if we knew a little more about Jae-Hee beforehand and maybe saw some early warning signs (from Guk's arc). But right now it feels like you had a very sweet and likable minor character all of a sudden become evil just so misc drama can be put in.
>>
>>2378110
>>2378114
>>2378137
>out of nowhere
>a bit sudden
We have one ex-boyfriend beating the crap out of Jang-Mi so the overall violence bar is set low and Jae-Hee had at the beginning the inclination when she tried to make Jang-Mi feel bad about how little she does know about Guk.

I don't think it was out of the blue as many suspect. IMHO it was predictable but maybe that's my wishful thinking for more yandere characters.

But at the end we know Guk and Jang-Mi belong together
>>
>>2378168
Agree that there was foreshadowing for crazy Jae-hee. I just wish the foreshadowing went a little longer. I feel like we were at Level 2 Crazy, but we shipped ahead to Level 4.

Without understanding the chapter, it's probably the splotchy red X over Jang-Mi's face that makes this development feel sudden. The hugging fantasy is still Level 1. But dem faces doe. That shit's creepy. Level 5 or whatever the fuck creep leveling system I made up.
>>
>>2378168
That's in the 2nd part though. If some signs were in Guks arc or better backstory then I can believe Jae-Hae being sinister

To me right now it feels like the author was like "well I have a part 2 to this story, I need a villain...oh I'll just pick that one girl from the first part who was barely in it and that we know nothing about"
>>
>>2378081
Jae is creepy from the start. It is not like the author just out of the blue turning Jae.
>>
>>2377554
Backstory of a crazy? I hope the author wont do that.
>>
>>2378233
How?
>>
>>2378233
Yeah remember how she called Guk because she forgot her stuff on the sub that one time? What a psychopath
>>
http://imgur.com/a/6PF25
>>
>>2378252
it would guk-hwa that forgot her stuff on the sub way bc she ran after Jang Mi.
But still jae-hee is a nut
>>
>>2378289
* was not would
>>
>>2378287
Thank you a lot, unnie!
>>
File: Ship Has Sailed.png (390KB, 752x537px) Image search: [Google]
Ship Has Sailed.png
390KB, 752x537px
>>2378287
Thanks. Author knows how to draw scenes like this.
>>
>>2378301
How did a ship sail? Jae hee is just imagining she is hugging gukhwa
>>
She's fucking nuts.
>>
I don't buy this story line with Jae Hee either. She might as well not have even existed in the first chapter and now she's becoming the main boss? This story got crummy real fast.

You know what, hell with it. I'm on team Jae Hee now. I hope she decks Jang Mi somehow and takes out that snooty bitch
>>
>>2378287
Holy shit. Now that I've read the translation, Jae-Hee is even crazier and more delusional than I thought!
>Guk-hwa likes me
Dis bitch.

Guk-hwa and Jang-Mi are so sweet and smitten, it gives me diabetes.
>>
>>2378310
First part I mean, not first chapter
>>
>>2378310
Honestly, I'd like to see her bring harm to Guk-hwa. We got to see how GH reacted at the sight of injured Jang-Mi, so I'd love to see the reverse. How would JM react to the sight of a bloodied GH? Would she be strong and bold like she usually is, or would this actually hit her hard?
>>
File: 14882999779380.jpg (104KB, 372x586px) Image search: [Google]
14882999779380.jpg
104KB, 372x586px
>>2378302
>Triggered
Jeez... Calm down marry sue. Like you said it's just an ((imagination))
>>
>>2378287
Thank you! I love your personal little tidbits after certain scenes, they make me laugh.
>>
Yeah this ain't that good anymore, dropping it.
>>
>>2378310
related to Jae somehow?
>>
>>2378250
In addition to her creepy actions (lipstick incident & calling/approaching Guk like a spoiled jealous gf, her cold & odd expressions before this chapter already give sane readers uneasy feelings.
>>
>>2378437
promised?
>>
>>2378168
On Guk's arc we've given some clue about Jae-hee during that drinking game Guk-hwa got herself into. Guk-hwa became her "Dark Knight" and she is all smiles and not even stopping Guk-hwa to do so, as if she is thinking "oh that's right she'll do it for me bec she likes me."

When Jang-mi arrived to picked Guk-hwa, there's this tension between them already.

I don't know why but when that chapter was released, most people don't seem to notice it or just brushed it off like Jang-mi is just jealous that's all.
>>
This is so random but damn Guk-hwa in fitting tank top and underwear.
>>
>>2378528
That's what I meant. She was always protected and cared for by Guk but if there is someone getting in her way she has that clingy and darker side. Her jealousy.
She phoned Guk up when she was obviously with Jang-Mi to get her away from her.

It'd be weird if she was all smiles after she found out about them and doesn't fear losing Guk to Jang-Mi.

>inb4 Catfight

It shall be glorious
>>
Take up your blade young Jae Hee and slay the silver dragon
>>
>>2378528
That's a clue about her liking her, not being sinister. I think people are finding the story hard to believe now because that part of her just came out of nowhere.

It's like the artist didn't plan ahead and just needed an antagonist from *somewhere* and went with JH.
>>
>>2378542
the author didn't plan ahead? someone already mentioned earlier that it's so predictable. Most of readers already saw it coming. Only Jae's 'fans' thought otherwise.
>>
>>2378546
This. I'm kinda disappointed with the arc now because I find it forced. Author shouldn't have destroyed a good side character. But I guess seeing Jae Hee actively seducing/stealing Guk Hwa would be nice. All this chapters antagonizing Jae Hee made me support her more but a violent Jae Hee would go too far.
>>
I hope jae hee will not go violently like plotting something sinister(involving hurting people again). I just want something smooth like confessing to gukhwa or kissing gukhwa in front of jangmi haha.

And btw wow jangmi took a step in asking gukhwa in living with her.
>>
Why are people disppointed in the author. Jaehee being the new antagonist. I mean, in reality people who will hurt you emotionally are the one you know for a long time, close to you and you care about. You won't be feeling that if you're not close with them because you won't even bother to care other people doing shit stuff.
>>
>>2378656
Because they always find something to vent their spleen into. First they got mad with the het ex bf even though it is still mostly about JM and GH. Now, we are given a woman antagonist and they aren't still satisfied. People who wanted lighthearted series because their weak heart can't deal the drama
>>
>>2378714
It's because it's not very believable. The nice girl who has no confidence is now this brooding revenge-crazy girl with no real development. Like someone else said it's like the author was looking for a bad guy but didn't have many characters to pick from and just picked her.
>>
>>2378556
Here's some of Jae Hee's contributions in the first part in her brief cameos:

-Asks Guk if she wants to go look at clothes together

-Called Guk to remind her about the bag she left on the train

-Checks on her when she has a nose bleed

-Blushes at Guk when she gets helped by her

All of that apparently hints at brooding psychopath, though. Man, with those obvious signs it's hard to see how anyone could have missed it!
>>
i think people are sort of looking over the point that these antagonistic actions coming from jaehee is just an extension of the negative side of her personality which is being being too introverted to be able to stand up for herself which leads jaehee to cling and obsess over a "strong" character. so any sort of abandonment from her "protector", will cause jaehee to lash out and bring out her antagonistic side.
i already see the resolution for this, jaehee will definitely cause some harm to either gukhwa or jangmi and their respective girl will whip jaehee into shape and make her the "nice girl" again.
>>
File: _20170713_144149.jpg (13KB, 229x225px) Image search: [Google]
_20170713_144149.jpg
13KB, 229x225px
>>2379240
Also during that time Guk-hwa had a nosebleed, she shared something about herself and look at JH reaction. Others would have symphatize or felt sad but JH had a look of satisfaction.

Also at that JH said "It's your first time talking about yourself. You don't even talk about it when you're drunk." If that means, how could she say to JM that she doesn't even know GH when GH herself doesn't share much about herself.
>>
See? It's there. Ya'll just blind and don't want to admit that Jaehee's psycho side was awoken.

Ooooh wanna see JangMi beat that motherfckr. Jaehee's a crazy bitch.
>>
>>2379240
Guk he's is the one who left stuff on the subway jeahee called her to tell her
>>
>>2379240
being sacastic are you? Those behaviors are typical normal. Yet some delusional fans found them special & cute. They're refusing/ignoring Jae's other alarming behaviors.
>>
>>2379240
-happens to be often bumping "coincidentally" into Guk-hwa whenever she's out

-blushes and doesn't even refuse Guk-hwa's help as if she's enjoying it and expecting something from it

-Acts she knows everything to Guk-hwa(or she really does by stalking) when Guk-hwa doesn't like sharing about herself. Even Jang-mi had those problem with her when they're at the beach.

-stare lovingly to guk-hwa

-taking malicious note and reminder when Guk-hwa told her before Jang-mi is "just someone I know"

You all expecting for development that fast when first part was already loaded with antagonist and drama(ex bf, grandma, their meeting). Now, the author is showing the development and hidden sides of Jae hee in part 2. There's also instances showing what jae hee is thinking the same timeline all drama is happening in part 1 but just doesn't have the opportunity to show that time. Yeah definitely sudden for antagonist. Yeah right.
>>
>>2379240
Those are signs that JaeHee has developed feelings for GukHwa, but you can see that JaeHee actually falls into darkness after she finds out about GukHwa and JangMi She literally becomes stained with black and crazy eyed
>>
Does anyone know where that blog that posts updates went? The OP link leads to another link which is dead.
>>
>>2382052
Blog? as in the translator?
>>
>>2382096
Check that etherpad link at the top, it's dead.
>>
>>2382207
Ether pad don't die.
I worked for me. Open in on a computer, if you try it on a phone sometimes it takes a long time to load and you maybe have to refresh it for it to work.
Also go to the Korean webtoon general thread if you can access this ether pad, they have a master pad
>>
>>2382207
works fine for me! try refreshing
>>
>>2382228
Hm, guess it's working now. Was down earlier.

Originally there was a link to a tumblr page (I think that's run by Unnie?) that had translations for this, Love Doctor, and other manhwa, but that's down now, so I'm trying to find a compilation page with everything available on it again.
>>
>>2382271
Go to Korean Webtoon General Thread, they have a master pad of all GL webtoons.

I think you are talking about Tabibi's justpaste, she removed it.
>>
feel bad for the brown haired girl she was nice and sweet now she it feels like she got killed off since there wasnt any real story
>>
/\
| delusional anon over there
|
>>
>>2382476
Hello there but sorry to say the party is over. As you can see, if you scroll through the comments, you already missed the wild ride. You can go back where you came from and have a nice day.
>>
Chapter is out. Pretty Jang Mi in preview image
>>
>>2382476
Yeah, agreed. Every time I see Jae Hee in evil mode I just chuckle and I'm like "Yeah, right, whatever." It's completely unbelievable and cringe-worthy bad writing.

Spoiler for new chapter:

New chapter is more about Jang Mi's backstory. It looks like she had that girl who didn't like her in her past as a possible room mate at one point? I think it's her, not entirely sure. But it looks like they get into an argument.
>>
>>2382774
Same spoiler anon here:

On second thought, might be a parental family figure? Hard to tell.
>>
>>2382780

It looks like you don't understand Korean and try to guess from the images, hilarious.
>>
>>2382783
>It looks like you don't understand Korean and try to guess from the images, hilarious.
Other anon.
Well, so what? when the RAWS is out, I pretty much do the same as in playing in guessing game. And a lot of other anons too
>>
>>2382687
There's nothing delusional about it. It's too hard to take Jae Hee as an antagonist seriously. I'm pretty much just reading this story still to support the artist by buying the chapters and hoping to see some good kissy-kissy scenes.
>>
>>2382783
Welcome to an image forum where 99% of the visitors are in the same situation and frantically wait for translations.
>>
>>2382774
Can you post the raw?
>>
>>2382792

So if I say "her father cheater on her mother" when she actually saw her teacher and his wife. Because I know no shit about what happen it's OK and cool?
>>
>>2382774
>>2382780
Nothing wrong with guessing, but make sure you clarify it in the future. "Can't understand Korean, but I'm guessing that blah blah happened." The way you delivered your post made it seem like you understood the chapter.
>>
If someone posts the raws I can have it don't tonight
>>
>>2383071
*done
>>
The raws are floating on Twitter.
I just love how these two understand each other and communicate (even if I wish JangMin would open more.

Also the person who posted the summary was pretty off.

JangMin is moping/emoing alone in her room still thinking about GukHwa living with her and other stuffs. In the end, GukHwa send her a single message Saying "Merong~ (merong is when you push your teeth ngue out of your mouth in a silly manner, sorry I am bad at English, I dunno the equivalent). Don't be afraid to be alone, because you saw my face let's sleep/go sleep. ." (not the litteral translation but the meaning is the same).

Also the person is not her roommate (where did it comes from) but her mother who keep complaining about her father to her.
>>
>>2383081
post a link for the twitter link please
>>
>>2383083

The account is private (been private for 4/5 years already), if it's not a problem for you I can post her username here
>>
>>2383090
Sure that would be great, I'll go follow her!
>>
I wished Akane still posted chapter
>>
http://www44.zippyshare.com/v/QZVEfYkO/file.html
>>
https://m.imgur.com/a/XyYRp
>>
>>2383228
Thank you so much nice anon
>>
>>2383228
Thank you so much anon!

Yes we have a pumpkin appearance finally
>>
Translation is half way done I will have it done tomorrow night!
>>
>>2383334
Thanks a lot! Looking forward to it.
>>
I'm really curious about whats going to happen next, holding myself to not look into the raw
>>
https://imgur.com/a/uohys
>>
>>2383983
Thank you so much unnie! Agh it just can't help with the people uploading on mangago. They can't be stopped wth. Also, hoping for your fast recovery. Take a rest unnie and get well soon.
>>
>>2383983
Was it really necessary to post that link. It was completely useless to us.
>>
>>2384031
Speak for yourself! dont use her translations then
>>
>>2383983
Thanks /u/nnie
>>
>>2384031
I ain't spoon feeding you, and technically it is useful since it gives the a link to my Tumblr which has my link to the actual chapter. Think of it as me guiding you to lurk for the chapter.

>>2384035
I see what you did there
>>
>>2384033
You did see what I saw, right.? A page that pretty much says I tricked you into following this link, and there is no ITBGIYDE
>>
>>2384050
>I ain't spoon feeding you, and technically it is useful since it gives the a link to my Tumblr which has my link to the actual chapter. Think of it as me guiding you to lurk for the chapter

I followed the link listed in the picture, and it took me to the same picture again.
>>
>>2384072
Too lazy to go to Tumblr
>>
>>2384075
but with a different link
>>
>>2384075
Same! the one on tumblr has the imgur link, anons need to open their eyes more
>>
I'm very confused about what is going on in chapters 51 and 52. Would anyone that understands what is happening in 51 & 52 mind summarizing? Did the two main girls break up?
>>
Left is from her tumblr, right is from 4chan.
>>
>>2384090
No they did not breakup. Jang Mi asked Guk-hwa to live together, Guk-hwa says no for now, but she also said they should talk about it. Ch 52 Jang Mi regrets asking her bc she thinks she was being too selfish and then goes into a flash back about Jang Mi's past. It seems like her mom is mad bc of Jang Mi's dad ruining the family (money wise) and her mom wants Jang M- and Jin (her brother?) to find people who are not like there father. and then Jang Mi's mom asks if she is still in contacted with Esther (since she is the granddaughter of a large company) (Her mom wants Jang Mi to have connections)
>>
Finally we get to see and know more of Jang-mi's family. At first part of the manhwa I was totally at lost by Jang-mi's family since literally there were not any mentions about her family. Only pumpkin kek
>>
>>2384075
It is not. The link from the tumblr has the actual imgur link to the translated chapter. If you would just learn how to read properly and be observant, then it won't be a problem.
>>
>>2384078
Then don't. No one is forcing you to do so. Your ungrateful lazy ass shit can fck off.
>>
Looked all over the tumblr, can't find this anywhere, hope the chapter was great.
>>
Unni, I think there is a mistake...
How can JangMi be the granddaughter of this large group when JangMi's mother talks to JangMi? If I'm not mistaken, you mean Esther and/or GukHwa, right?

Get well soon!
Thanks for your translation.
>>
Chapter 52 is missing at etherpad page
>>
Can't find the right link, not used to tumblr, the one I found is the same that sent me there.
>>
>>2384379
updated
>>
File: jae_hee_by_mhazaru-dbgphch.jpg (238KB, 647x800px) Image search: [Google]
jae_hee_by_mhazaru-dbgphch.jpg
238KB, 647x800px
found this on da
>>
Some of your Anons are little whiners, it isn't that hard to follow Unnie's trail to the chapter! Open our eyes
>>
It was so easy to find it!
>>
Here is a the link! wink wink

https://imgur.com/a/KBLqa
>>
>>2384104
>Then don't. No one is forcing you to do so. Your ungrateful lazy ass shit can fck off.
First off what what fuck is wrong with you? is your life that miserable to butt into others business? Second, I was lazy to go Tumblr that was my business. Did I bother others to post it for me?
>>
>>2384703
Nope!
It is the same as >>2384091
>>
>>2384721
I meant of the of first one unnie post which had her Tumblr link to find this one
>>
>>2384724
What links do you mean?
I only see Anon's and Unni's.

Btw, I've already read the chapter. Just wanted to say it's the same as above.

Pumpkin is cute. How he makes himself comfortable at JangMi.
>>
>>2384586
Cute
>>
I think what jang mi's mother meant by granddaughter is Kim Esther. She's asking jang mi if she still have connections with esther. There might be some confusion because unnie is sick while translating so there would be little errors.
>>
Maybe some are getting confused after they clicked the link from tumblr. It will have the same as the first one but below it will have an option to load images and that is the translated chapter. Be observant anons
>>
File: 1.jpg (337KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
337KB, 1200x800px
>>
I wonder if Jang mi had a hard time to breath because pumpkin seems heavy and she's sitting at her torso lol
>>
>>2382774

Could you link me to he chapter you read because the chapter 52 I read is not the same story as yours.
>>
>>2385050
That's just what anon guessed when she read the raw. Obviously the girl she mentioned is jang mi's mother not a roomate!
>>
>>2385050
That anon just guessed the story solely from the drawings and was not an actual chapter spoiler
>>
>>2385050
You can find the link here: https://m.imgur.com/a/uohys .
Read what is there before you ask.
>>
>>2385119
You have to scroll down a little bit
>>
File: IMG_0321.png (533KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.png
533KB, 750x1334px
Carbonara illustrator of IWBGIYDE is collaborating in an GL exhibition
http://lilyonblossom.com/home

I put this in the general thread too and I was like what the hell might as well here since she is the author
>>
>>2385553
Her artstyle is really beautiful and continues to improve
>>
>>2383983
Thanks for another great chapter. Had a good chuckle with this.
>>
new chapter with jang mi's blushing face. Can't wait for the raw!!!
>>
http://www80.zippyshare.com/v/eMYLIyrQ/file.html
>>
>>2388012
Creepy Jae Hee, now Guk knows her real felling for sure
>>
>>2388012
Tnx nice anon you rock! Interesting ch
>>
I like angry jaehee it's sexy
>>
>>2388012
Sick.. I'll try to get it done tonight
>>
>>2388012
Thanks anon. You're awesome
>>
Ow yow yow looks like an interesting chapter
>>
>>2388264
Thanks Unnie I hope you get well soon
>>
https://imgur.com/a/0asdc
Ch 53.. now I can sleep
>>
>>2388362
sooner or later the chapter will be on mangafox or mangago..
>>
>>2388370
it's funnier this way
>>
Jae is gonna murder Guk lol
>>
I get the feeling Jae also has some past trauma, like maybe she was bullied for being "weird" and that's why she reacted like that.
Or maybe she simply thinks it's absurd to be called "strange" by a lesbian, thou that'd spell denial and hypocrite all over her character.
>>
She's off her meds or something
>>
>>2388442
Every one in this story is. Every character has anger problems. Jang Mi is ready to kill Guk half the time over some comment
>>
>>2388431
That's what I was sort of thinking too. Some past bullying or trauma gave her some kind of neurosis
>>
>>2388362
Thank you unnie. Have some rest
>>
I cracked up about waking up to pumpkin's ass. Sure pumpkin is thicc
>>
The way JH asked to wear the ring gave me the shivers
>>
>>2388362
Tnx a lot Unnie you're awesome! Get better
>>
>>2388431
if that's true and she was bullied then all of unnie's mean comments in the translation against her seem really extra mean
>>
>>2388726
The extra commentary in the translations I could do without. They're just annoying and distracting. Story is already hard enough to follow with figuring out who is talking
>>
Direct
>>
>>2388728
I think it's funny since these chapters are only rough and lots of things are wrong with the translations. If you don't like them then don't read Unni's translations
>>
>>2388728
Oh come on its a bit of humour and I personally find them fun and entertaining, lighten up!.
>>
Damn, I'm liking Jae-hee even more, is that bad?
>>
>>2388759
Perhaps. Let's see how will jae hee develop
>>
I thought the little TL comments were pretty funny. Reminds me of the good ole times with Halmoni and FF before it all went to shit.

Past trauma or not, Jae Hee's creep-o-meter was off the charts in this update. She very literally saw red in that one panel.
>>
File: that bode.jpg (63KB, 500x339px) Image search: [Google]
that bode.jpg
63KB, 500x339px
>>2388514

>thicc
>>
>>2388728
I like them. They're relatively small and unobtrusive anyway. Plus, these are just rough translations for fun. The story and translation are easy enough to follow (for me, but I'm also a native English speaker). If you have any confusions or questions, post here. We're always happy to clarify and discuss.
>>
File: jh.png (95KB, 588x397px) Image search: [Google]
jh.png
95KB, 588x397px
>>2388759
I kind of like her best now. I'm only finding her and Guk interesting. Actually I would like to know more about Guk's mom too, she seems cool.

Speaking of Jae Hee:

At the end of the new chapter she comes up to Guk and apologizes and then says she has something to say.
>>
new chapter is up
>>
>>2389056
I think they're bothersome.
>>
http://www52.zippyshare.com/v/SFjrAIyT/file.html
>>
>>2393002
Woooow thanks Anon

I'll have it translated probs tonight
-WYU
>>
>>2393002
Yess thank you anon. You're the best
>>
Ch 54
http://imgur.com/a/0h94T
>>
>>2393281
Thank you!

I am sure Guk would go crazy if she found the pictures of Jang Mi as model! haha
I wonder why they reacted like that to the fabric factory thing?
>>
>>2393281
Yay thank you unnie
>>
>>2393385
Probably, just some business stuff to delay the chance of JM introducing GH to Esther since it will require her to leave immediately and leave no choice but to do the introductions next time. No biggie perhaps.
>>
>is pumpkin still alive
kek such fan service
>>
Such dream come true to have your own company and tag along your best friend as your business partner
>>
Could it be jae hee said sorry to gukhwa and will confess next chapter?
>>
>>2393475
She's a coward, as she's said before, so I highly doubt it'll be a confession. But then again, girl has crazy eyes so we'll see

>>2393281
Thanks for the new chapter!
>>
>>2393281
Thank you unni!

>>2393410
I feel like maybe Esther family has something to do with the problem at the fabric factory
>>
New Thread:
>>2393654
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.