[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Feelings We All Must Endure What do you think about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: the_feelings_v01_ch01_001.jpg (296KB, 1140x1600px) Image search: [Google]
the_feelings_v01_ch01_001.jpg
296KB, 1140x1600px
>The Feelings We All Must Endure

What do you think about the end of the serie?
>>
Most of /u/, myself included, would probably like to try to forget it, but there are those that liked it.
>>
I only remember there was a landwhale by the end. Mammon, was it?
>>
>>2350728
I didn't want to endure these feelings.

>>2351281
Yes, she goes from anorexic to landwhale.
>>
>>2350728
Why do people say "serie"?
>>
>>2350728
I thought it was an interesting look at genuinely terrible people. We usually don't see that sort of thing in yuri.

I can understand why people wouldn't like that sort of thing though, since it's so atypical.
>>
>>2351540
>genuinely terrible
Not really, they were just very gray.
>>
>>2351542
Are they really that gray? The ones that are shitty never really make amends for their shittiness and the rest of them are just fucking pitiable.
>>
>>2351545
I see it as more about motivations and the actual nature of actions and their impact, not whether people make amends. The only really bad thing anyone did was the revenge rape blackmail.
>>
>>2351546
What's gray about someone only ever being self-serving?
>>
>>2351551
None of them actually were only ever self-serving. And that said, I don't think merely being self-serving qualifies as worse than gray anyway.
>>
Sachi a shit
>>
One of my favorite yuri series, but it's a bit pity that the pace of ending is so fast.
>>
Best scene was the girl calling the eater a fucking pig.
>>
>>2351559
>None of them actually were only ever self-serving.
Remia is 100% self serving
>>
I was extremely upset for an entire night after the last chapter came out but when I calmed down I realized I had enjoyed.
>>
>>2351771
It shouldn't be hard to notice that she isn't
>>
>>2351781
She is though. Occasionally there's beneficial outcomes to her actions, but everything she does is purely in the pursuit of keeping herself entertained and those other outcomes are completely unintentional.
>>
>>2351786
You've got quite a twisted, childish understanding of her character
>>
>>2351787
And you're throwing out rebuttals without actually supporting them.
>>
>>2351788
Here's a simple example: tearing down the posters about Meru. If you can see things like that as done for her own entertainment and only unintentionally helping, you've got a twisted understanding.
>>
>>2351791
Ah yes, tearing down a single poster out of temper since she was feeling guilty about her friend disappearing because she treated her like shit. So selfless.
>>
>>2351810
You'd be less stupid if you could stand to accept you were wrong.
>>
>>2350728
The thing that really pissed me off the most was Meru getting a very attractive, and very understanding girlfriend who gave her everything she wanted. Out of all the characters Meru bothered me the most, because I despise the self pitying crybaby archetype. I know they try to make her more sympathetic, but honestly it wasn't her being fat as a kid that was a problem so much as her not really having a personality beyond "boo hoo I'm fat, give me love for nothing." out of all of them she basically gets the best ending, but she doesn't give anything from her end, other than being a fetish item for a chubbychaser.
>>
>>2352821
I think Shuninta is a bit of a chubbychaser desu
>>
>>2352821
>The thing that really pissed me off the most was Meru getting a very attractive, and very understanding girlfriend who gave her everything she wanted.
I dunno, isn't she basically being trained to replace her manservant (who was also her grandfather I think).
I mean it definitely better than what Meru would have ended up on her own but its also depressing depending on your own worldview.
>>
>>2350728
I know most people hated it, but I thought it was fine. Not all stories have to have happy endings, and people are assholes.
>>
T-Shirt girl is the true hero. Got to get paid.
>>
>>2352821
>I despise the self pitying crybaby
Luck to be born in a successful family and get proper upbringing. You can even despise less fortunate for being less fortunate.
>>
>>2351533
Because they're filthy ESL and think that it's the singular of series.
>>
>>2352821
>The thing that really pissed me off the most was Meru getting a very attractive, and very understanding girlfriend who gave her everything she wanted.
Christ. Meru got a terrible girlfriend who convinced her that she owed a debt that she didn't.
>boo hoo I'm fat, give me love for nothing
She got the exact opposite of that, which seems to be what you want, so I dunno what you're complaining about.
>>
>>2354442
The debt was to tie Meru to her. She helped Meru - or helped her to help herself. She stopped throwing up and got a job and she would't have been able to do that by herself.

>>2352821
She might not be fat forever. Meru has a lot of issues with food and needs to work through them slowly and in a healthy way. Stopping throwing up was the first step.
>>
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/reversal#1
>>
>>2354301
>boo hoo, pay attention to me. Not anything negative though, you can only be nice to me. By the way I'm actively going to taunt my fuckbuddy's sex-repulsed girlfriend, and everyone else too.
>>
The main couple bored me to death.

I liked Fueko and Asuna and their dysfunctional, interesting relationship.
>>
>>2354970
>I liked Fueko and Asuna and their dysfunctional, interesting relationship.

I felt the same. Although I raged that Fue never worked out that it's not that hard to spread your legs for the person you love.

Such a little bitch but damn she's cute.
>>
File: the darkest yuri.jpg (135KB, 669x382px) Image search: [Google]
the darkest yuri.jpg
135KB, 669x382px
I like this title only because how Remi seduced completely straight girl, made her lesbian and throw her away like used tissue.
All transformations in Sacchan were so real, >apathy
>interest
>simpathy
>attraction
>jealousy
>love
>lust
>disillusionment
>disappointment
>resentment
This title was sad, but not because of Ruki, she's lame. It was sad to watch how Sacchan's first true, and probably only love was trampled.
>>
I enjoyed it. I see a lot of people say that Sachi cheated on Ruki, but she didn't. Yeah, she strung her along knowing full well about her feelings while fucking Remi behind her back, but there was never any actual cheating involved. Even though Sachi says she can be cruel, I don't think she would have ever actually cheated on Ruki in their relationship. She need to do this terrible thing to make her realize her love for Ruki which is kinda fucked up, but at least they were happy in the end. Also, fucking hated Remi who was a piece of shit.
>>
>>2354970
This.
>>
>>2355282
>eah, she strung her along knowing full well about her feelings while fucking Remi behind her back, but there was never any actual cheating involved.
They were definitely already dating when she started fucking Remi.
>>
>>2355300
Yeah, I always feel like the cheating/not cheating thing is a cultural difference. Where I come from people don't have to go "we are now in a relationship" to be dating if they're behaving as if they're dating.
>>
>>2355300
No they weren't. I would say they were in that limbo between friends and lovers, but they didn't officially start dating until the end after all of this came out. So there was no actual cheating going on. Just Sachi being a cruel bitch by fucking Remi behind Ruki's back.
>>
>>2355341
Sachi's entire motivation was to experience cheating on someone.
>>
>>2355356
It was. She wanted to be in the same position as her ex boyfriend was and wanted to feel how it was. She found the perfect way of doing it though without actually cheating on anyone. She basically used Ruki at first because she knew Ruki was so in love with her.
>>
>>2355381
This is one of those situations where I don't understand how committing an action is not the action just because you didn't name it first
>>
File: the thirst.png (69KB, 711x317px) Image search: [Google]
the thirst.png
69KB, 711x317px
>>2354983

>Although I raged that Fue never worked out that it's not that hard to spread your legs for the person you love.

It kind of got me wondering if it was really just laziness, or if she was just an asexual homoromantic, or something along those lines.

Also Asuna was so "real" as a character it was kind of scary.
>>
File: 149671788585.png (151KB, 376x339px) Image search: [Google]
149671788585.png
151KB, 376x339px
>>2354437
Thanks for the lesson.
>>
File: feeling blue.png (152KB, 279x611px) Image search: [Google]
feeling blue.png
152KB, 279x611px
I've thought this exact same sentiment more times than I can count.
>>
>>2355523
birth
>>
It actually amazes me that this group of people could even remain friends with someone like Remi and Sachi around. You'd think at least one of them would have some kind of conscience and leave because they can't stand the way they act.
>>
File: My heart.png (101KB, 342x468px) Image search: [Google]
My heart.png
101KB, 342x468px
>>2355830
>>
>>2355891
Maasa wasn't Remi's friend. And she didn't want to be around her either.
>>
>>2355891
As Shuninta have said they're all sinful.They deserve each other.
>>
>>2356945
I dunno, they're not all sinful so much as they are representative of sin. Fue is sloth, but really, she's just terribly tired all the time and probably depressed. She's not lazy or indolent, she's afflicted. I'm actually impressed that she is getting through college.
>>
>>2355449
>It kind of got me wondering if it was really just laziness, or if she was just an asexual homoromantic, or something along those lines.

I'd say laziness because it is part of the theme of the series, and also because I'm in a regrettably similar relationship.
>>
>>2355523
ouch
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.