[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any yuri anime or manga where the women aren't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: LEDROIT.jpg (108KB, 500x631px) Image search: [Google]
LEDROIT.jpg
108KB, 500x631px
Are there any yuri anime or manga where the women aren't as it's usual cute or moe but rather sexy, beautiful and seductive?
>>
>>2310234

There are no older women in yuri just like how there is no General thread for you to post impulsive random questions in
>>
what does the fox say is the only one i can think of
>>
>>2310235
Or a fucking sticky.
>>
Greetings,
I think you mean voluptuous women. Correct? It's difficult to find stories with both full - figured women and where characters are 27 y/o and above. I haven't heard of any yet. But as far as the two characters being fully developed into their womanhood as far as their body is concerned, there is Maka Maka by KISHI Torajirou and Anmari Sono Kinisasenaide by Comaku http://www.mangago.me/read-manga/anmari_sono_kinisasenaide/mf/c001/
>>
....And of course Club by Katotochan
>>
The 3rd Party?
>>
File: 24.png (407KB, 765x1092px) Image search: [Google]
24.png
407KB, 765x1092px
>>2310234
https://dynasty-scans.com/series/virgins_empire

https://dynasty-scans.com/authors/nishi_uko

https://dynasty-scans.com/series/dont_make_me_so_turned_on
>>
File: 9f.jpg (1009KB, 600x5157px) Image search: [Google]
9f.jpg
1009KB, 600x5157px
Also https://dynasty-scans.com/series/beloved
>>
I've never watched it, but Devilman Lady probably fits the bill
>>
Yes.
>>>/wsr/
>>
Try works of Ebine Yamaji https://dynasty-scans.com/series/indigo_blue
>>
>>2310671
The 'het' tag makes it very unattractive.
>>
There is always Serenade. The main Character is 21 y/o. The other Character is 32 y/o. However is not like Beloved, where the Main Character of 34 years old, is going out with an under age,16y/o girl.
But as far as both characters being above 25, I haven't found any so far, except, on WDTFS. When Sung Sumin, 34 y/o she was with Baek Seju, 34.
>>
File: Indigo_Blue_Chapter_5_072.jpg (144KB, 750x1076px) Image search: [Google]
Indigo_Blue_Chapter_5_072.jpg
144KB, 750x1076px
>>2310708
I personally love Ebine Yamaji and enjoyed Indigo Blue, but please note it's a story about a repressed lesbian who keeps dating a man even though she's in love with a woman because, well, she's repressed. She will end up dumping him though. Not sure if the "bisexual" tag applies, since she fucks guys and then feels awful, while her relationship with Tamaki is much more meaningful and satisfying for both. I thought it had some realistic elements, like her trying to live her desire for women through writing before coming to terms with her orientation.

Free Soul also has something similar, as the protagonist crushes hard on a woman who's pretty messed up in the head. Imho I think Love my Life is the best work by this author; there's no gross het sex, the couple is very cute and it's a great story about two lesbian college students being in love. There's also a movie, I haven't watched it yet.
>>
>>2311411
The movie is fine, but it it is a very low budget affair. Like so low budget that a university friend of the MC's only ever appears in the library despite having many scenes, presumably because they were all filmed in a single day. The two leads do a good job, though.
>>
>>2311411
het is bad but gold stars are rare for a reason. the Authentic Lesbian Experience, whatever the fuck that is, involves lots of repression and drinking.
>>
>>2311963
As a lesbian I can confirm
>>
No.
>>
>>2311963
The reason being is this is a heteronormative world. Gold stars are even rarer with women than men is because women are not encouraged as men to be mature and to be sure of themselves, especially confidence aka believing in yourself.
>>
>>2310234
Here---> >>2315389
>>
>>2310234
So there's this manga called Gunjo....
>>
>>2320326
As a man, I can tell you it is merely societally learned behavior. Men are expected to be confident and mature to be respected in society, or otherwise be excluded. You can think of it like Yuri Kuma Arashi. I would guess these values are not as prominent among women because the same societal expectation is not there.
>>
>>2320326
At the same time, women are encouraged not to be sluts and not have sex with more than one partner.
If you really take any society's discourse on morals, your are bound to find so many contradictions that any sweeping generalization like yours is rendered moot.
>>
>>2321490
seconding this gunjo is absolutely fantastic
if you want to accidentally drown in a bathtub of feels
>>
>>2322368
>>2321751
Not the anon you're replying to, but your reply has nothing to do with their point. You're talking about the same thing they did and yet you disagreed with them.
>>
>>2311963
What do you call a gold star? A lesbian who has never kissed or fucked a man or only fucked ? Finding a lesbian who hasn't kissed a man is very rare, but one who hasn't fucked a guy is very common, at least in my country I know lots of cases
>>
>>2323090
Yeah, I have no idea what era that anon is in. The majority of lesbians I personally know have never dated nor kissed a guy, let alone fucking one. I myself am bisexual and yet I've only been with girls, same thing with two other bi girls I'm friends with.
>>
>>2323112
You find a lot of non-gold-stars coming from rural and/or religious backgrounds. Lots of pressure to be straight, to the point where girls are made to believe that they can only know they're not gay if they just try to fuck a guy. It's dumb and disgusting but you hear the mentality everywhere in the country. "How do you know if you've never been with a guy?" Plenty of young impressionable girls will believe it if everyone around them keeps saying it.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.