[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dreams of two Galkos and their breasts >dreams about Galko

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

>dreams of two Galkos and their breasts
>dreams about Galko AGAIN, telling her multiple times that she loves her
I don't know about Galko but Otako clearly wants those gyaru titties.
>>
Can you blame her?
>>
Bump, I don't want this thread to die until it gets some content.
>>
You might want to bring this to the general. It doesn't warrant enough content to have its own thread.
>>
>>2299884

Then start by posting content or lurk moar.
>>
File: 1483995603235.jpg (665KB, 800x600px)
1483995603235.jpg
665KB, 800x600px
Out of pity, here's some pics.
>>
>>2300471
>>
>>2300472
>>
File: 57441569_p0.png (199KB, 1164x1169px)
57441569_p0.png
199KB, 1164x1169px
>>2300473
And that's all the Galko yuri I've found. There's probably not much more.
>>
They make a great pair, but alas.
>>
Otako is so thirsty.
>>
>>2291574
Yeah, I'll never get past the fact she has a hairy asshole.
>>
>>2309241
I'm not hearing a con
>>
>>2309249
Apart from head, eyebrows and cooch women should be hairless. Anything else is just gross.
>>
>>2309307
Sorry but that's just now how women work.
>>
>>2309309
That's just an excuse for not putting in the effort.
>>
>>2309307
>Thinking armpit hair and pubic hair is bad
Imouto lemme tell you. I've made peace with leg and arm hair because I'm not a deity but there's nothing wrong with nice pubes and armpit hair. I honestly wish pubic hair was more prominent in art so it could find its way into the ever rare milf yuri.
>>
>>2309315
Pubes are fine, but armpit hair on women is vulgar.
>>
>>2309322
Pubes involves going around the backdoor anon. I'd also argue your use of vulgar but it's late and >opinions works better.
>>
>>2309315
fck yea Au Naturale
>>
>>2309322
welcome to real life, bitch
>>
>>2309322
Pubes and armpit hairs are nasty on both men and women.
>>
>>2316547
t.child molester
>>
>>2316544
Says the 300lb, unwashed, unkempt fat activist.

Why bother to keep yourself at all? People should just learn to accept you as you are and not judge you based on oppressive patriarchal beauty standards, right?

In reality people have a social responsibility not to leave the house looking like a dogs dinner. Something that we all already know by the lengths we go look and smell good in public.
>>
>>2316558
Shit, I never realised that every dude who has body hair automatically stinks, right? Or is female body hair especially dirty?
>>
>>2316719
It's especially unsightly. Obviously there are different beauty standards for both of the sexes.
>>
>>2316754
>It's especially unsightly.
Sounds like a whole lot of >opinions there champ.
Girl blouses showing off the armpit factor into why they shave there but I'm pretty sure girls don't typically let their pubes peak out over their panties/thong/whatever if they choose to not shave there.
>>
>>2316558
but shaving is not something that can be seen unless you wear revealing clothes and especially ur ass hair ... like calm down with the social responsibility bull
>>
>>2317353
If you're a woman and you're butthole is going to be on display, you remove your butt hair. If your armpits are going to be on display you shave your armpits. If you have particularly hairy arms, legs, or upper lip you shave those too. it's just common courtesy.
>>
>>2317400
Yeah man, because you know how often women show their rosebuds. You're sounding a little ridiculous.
>>
>>2317401
Regardless of how often it happens, the point still stands. You are being highly disrespectful by not following these basic grooming standards.
>>
File: 1459285300829.png (109KB, 398x245px)
1459285300829.png
109KB, 398x245px
>>2317403
Wait so women are being disrespectful because they don't shave their pubes before going out in society?
>>
>>2317404
I specifically stated that pubes are the exception to the rule. Just make sure to keep them clean and you're all good, princess.
>>
>>2317408
So that's why you double back on butt hole hair, I see.
>>
>>2317409
I don't know what you're trying to say, sweetheart. butt hair is not pubic hair.
>>
>Bunch of imoutos that have never experienced shaving foreplay

Oneesan is disappointed.
>>
The fuck you fags keep on insisting. Like you can dictate how your body grow its' own damn hair.
>>
>>2317424
>Imouto trying to act like an onee-san
Girl please.
>>
>>2317427
Push down your girl after her morning jog
after a hard day's work
during her period
suck her clit, until she pees down your chin in the shower.
Then get back to me, i-mo-u-to
>>
I guess a thread for the girl who acts like a weirdo neckbeard brings out a bunch of nee-sans who act like weirdo neckbeards.

Funny, that.
>>
>>2317460
and you here why?
>>
>>2299884
There's hardly any relevant content.
>>
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.