[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can anyone give me a scientific explanation as to why two girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: images.jpg (45KB, 554x554px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
45KB, 554x554px
Can anyone give me a scientific explanation as to why two girls is forbidden love?
>>
It isn't.
>>
>>2268332
Pretty sure it has something to do with electrons
>>
Cause of the bible and something about procreation, I say let the gays marry so that the human race dwindles a bit
>>
Whatever they use it can largely fall under the pseudoscience they're so against. Who cares
>>
Thirty-thousand years ago in ancient Egypt, yuri scholars discovered the primordial remains of the first lesbian couple. Upon this discovery a science team began their research into their bodies, hoping to find the origins of the "yuri gene." They found, however, that the couple was not dead, but in fact still alive. But just barely, their consciousnesses were like a tiny ember in a cold pile of ash.

Dumbfounded by this discovery, they attempted to remove their life force and transfer it into clay golems, in hopes of communicating with them. This was their mistake, as the two girls life force was so tightly entwined together it was like trying to pry apart steel wire with you bare hands. Their love for each other was too strong and any attempt to separate them and move them into new bodies rendered anyone who tried comatose.

The High Yuri Counsel forbade any more attempts of experimentation on the girls for fear of further invoking their wrath. However, during the yuri civil war, fought between the purity fag clan and the recently formed bi slut association, the truth behind the primordial couple was lost. A new legend arose, that yuri was a forbidden form of love, that could only be appreciated in private and should never be displayed in public.

I'm half asleep as I wrote this, please don't cringe too much or bully me.
>>
File: 2000%.png (49KB, 143x199px) Image search: [Google]
2000%.png
49KB, 143x199px
>>2268335
Opposites attract, like charges repel.
>>
File: 1421009332858.png (117KB, 1506x994px) Image search: [Google]
1421009332858.png
117KB, 1506x994px
>>2268337
That can't be true, everyone knows jesus is okay with yuri. Why else would so many nuns be lesbians?

Plus God invented lichen, and, well...
>>
File: u not allowed.jpg (64KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
u not allowed.jpg
64KB, 1024x576px
>>2268332
Forbidden equation
>>
File: Both Girls Distraught.jpg (41KB, 543x675px) Image search: [Google]
Both Girls Distraught.jpg
41KB, 543x675px
>>2268348
It's PV=nRT, not VV=nRT.
>>
>>2268335
>>2268346
This. I remember this Nigerian scientist already proved homosexuality to be impossible with magnets.
>>
>>2268374
Did the niger also explain how they work?
>>
>>2268379
Yes.
>A bar magnet is a horizontal magnet that has the North Pole and the South Pole and when you bring two bar magnets and you bring the North Pole together you find that the two North Poles will not attract. They will repel, that is, they will push away themselves showing that a man should not attract a man. If you bring two South Poles together you find that the two South Poles will not attract indicating that same sex marriage should not hold. A female should not attract a female as South Pole of a magnet does not attract the South Pole of a magnet. But, when you bring a North Pole of a magnet and a South Pole of a magnet they will attract because they are not the same, indicating that a man will attract a woman because of the way nature has made a female.
http://m.huffingtonpost.com.mx/entry/nigerian-student-gay-marriage_n_3934518
>>
>>2268386
What no not his weak argument. I meant did he explain how magnets work and function, not how he uses them as a metaphor which boils down to another 'insert peg a into slot b' statement
>>
>>2268390
It says so right there. Magnets work by attracting opposite poles and rejecting same ones. He's quite the genius if you ask me.
>>
>>2268392
An even weaker explanation. Everyone knows magnets work via miracles
>>
>>2268386
My sides.
>>
>>2268393
Miracles and magic don't exist. It's hard science.
>>
>>2268395
Then the magnet thing gets tossed out because that's in the realm of miracles and magic.
>>
>>2268396
>magnets
>magic
>when a nigerian intellectual just explained how they work
Take your pseudo-science somewhere else.
>>
>>2268399
>says nigerian explained it
>the actual thing shows the nigerian actually doesn't explain how they work
>just that they do
>proceeds to act like that isn't miracles
Man you whack as the nigerian pseudo
>>
>>2268400
>can't comprehend the explanation on how magnets work
>it must be magic
>>
File: 1457229485693.png (39KB, 761x268px) Image search: [Google]
1457229485693.png
39KB, 761x268px
>>2268386
>huffingtonpost
hehehehe
>>
>>2268402
>implying implications
>>
>>2268332
Uniformity strengthens group cohesion, therefore different was interpreted as bad in ancient times (and arguably even today in some places). Since gayness served no practical purpose and took out two individuals from the reproduction system, it was bad as more offspring meant a stronger group and less a weaker and more easily destroyed one. It slowly became ingrained into culture and because homosexuality is approximately only present in 1-10% of the population there was no real drive to remove the associated stigma until much later when mindlessly popping out babies wasn't seen as one of the most important aspects of a thriving society. And since humans are absolutely horrible at leaving behind socio-cultural baggage, it's gonna remain forbidden love for a long while.
>>
>>2268441
>Since gayness served no practical purpose and took out two individuals from the reproduction system.
Just letting you know you're applying modern individualism to ancient civilizations and tribal societies. Someone's gayness would've been mostly ignored and wasn't an issue as long as they kept up to their reproductive "duties".
I think relevant authorities didn't really care what women did with each other during pregnancy or recovery from it. Arbitrary religious justification has much more weight on forbidding it, take for example casual homosexual activity in ancient pre-christian Greece, where we see no "stigma" attached to it as far as we can tell today.
Nice pic tho.
>>
>>2268332
If girls were allowed to love other girls they would never want to do anything else and humanity would go extinct.
>>
>>2268463
This is the way the world ends. This is the way the world ends. This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang but a yuri.
>>
>>2268343
>o ill bully u imouto
>>
>ITT: Juggaloes still confused by magnets.
>>
File: scissors.jpg (28KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
scissors.jpg
28KB, 300x300px
>>2268332
People fear the power of yuri that has the potential to conquer the world.
>>
>>2274242
What will happen if yuri really conquer the earth?
>>
File: Csjm4-PVIAAmTdC.jpg (200KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Csjm4-PVIAAmTdC.jpg
200KB, 900x1200px
>>2274253
The world will be conquered by me the Empress YURI, reincarnation of safo the oldest onee-sama of the planet, I am the messenger of the twelve sacred lilies
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.