[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What Does The Fox Say? Lesbian Korean webtoon from Lezhin.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 383
Thread images: 34

File: ss (2017-02-09 at 01.41.55).jpg (157KB, 703x1072px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-02-09 at 01.41.55).jpg
157KB, 703x1072px
What Does The Fox Say?

Lesbian Korean webtoon from Lezhin.

Previous thread >>2223290

Latest chapters fan translated
http://imgur.com/a/yciJp Ch 67
http://imgur.com/a/SYBs9 Ch 68
http://imgur.com/a/V8JbM Ch 69
http://imgur.com/a/kQkYt Ch 70
http://imgur.com/a/GaJIN Ch 71
http://imgur.com/a/DKZeH Ch 72

https://mega.nz/#F!TZVzSaxJ!_v_u82HpWHHOgNoYJGi2lg

English official translations are here
http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/wdfs
>>
Thanks for the translations, Anon!
>>
Awkward breakfast in the morning came true
>>
I think Sungji's family will come on board very quickly.

Sumin's uncomfortable face is pure gold.
>>
that was short.

haha,Sungjis brother and sister-in-law are so nice.

what is the meaning of the last few scene where Sungji wants to talk and wants to see the face of Sumin?
and look at the face of Sungji.
it looks a bit serious (or so).
>>
>>2261564
Translater Anon...
there is a mistake...

"I don't really think 5 minutes enough"

correct: "I don't really think 5 minutes are enough"

you do a great job.
you have my respect and keep doing with your fast translation.
>>
>>2261579
Ah, ok, my mistake.

Thank you for pointing it out.
>>
>>2261575
>serious
They're being a lovey-dovey couple, but with roles reversed.
Sumin's pouting and wanting to be spoiled, while Sungji's acting like the older one in the relationship.
>>
>>2261580
Tnx nice anon you are amazing I really appreciate your great work have a nice day
>>
Thank you translator anon.

It was a nice, lighthearted chapter. That Seju scene in the beginning really makes me sad though.
>>
I'm so glad I'm Team Suminji. It's too painful being Team Sejumin. Poor Seju. I just imagine bad things are coming her way.

Hell, things are too peaceful right now. Bad things coming to Sumin and Sungji as well.
>>
I wish author would stop using the seju/sumin flashback. The flashback has no point and isn't going anywhere. I'd prefer the author to use that seju scene with something meaningful like how she fights back her family or something. Something actually progressive for seju.
>>
>>2261593
are you sure?
and why would Sungji want to talk?
>>
>>2261580
no problem at all.
>>
>>2261619
Well after all she didn't answer sumin yet
>>
>>2261633
ah. yea. you're right.
the question Sumin ask in the previous chapter if they still had a chance.
you mean that?
>>
>>2261639
Oh damn. Sungji would be savage if she still rejects Sumin after all that.
>>
>>2261725
Yeah but I can still imagine that
>>
>>2261725
Seeing how Sungji acts, I can't really see her having a dark side where she would drop the ball on Sumin now as some twisted form of revenge, and then showing at Seju side and showing her destroyed once again Sumin as revenge to both.
>>
>>2261767
Usually the best plot twists are the ones you don't see coming at all, i.e. Sungji crawling out of the seventh circle of hell to rip everybody's heart up.

However if this happened, I would need to take a break from manhwas for a bit to recover.
>>
>>2261767
That's not what I mean. I just can imagine her to say something like "um, you know, I still can't forgive you so pls try harder"
>>
Oho,the brother asks the hated question about the age of Sumin.
The facial expression of Sumin is simply worth gold.
>>
Let's be honest, nobody wears turtlenecks for the additional warmth.

Also, loving Sungji's "don't give a fuck" demeanor. She's so nonchalant and normal, that everyone around her seems abnormal.
>>
File: 1480596296969.jpg (46KB, 456x488px) Image search: [Google]
1480596296969.jpg
46KB, 456x488px
>>2261564
I loved these two innocent in laws.
>>
>>2261819
that is Sungji
>>
Sumin x Seju is so beautiful...so yeah, Seju is going to kill herself, such a shame they decided to make Seju do that mistake, I would read it if it was 70 chapters of Seju x Sumin.
>>
I think Sungjis family would accept Sumin, after getting through the shock of how they found out and all when they realize how happy she is (or will be, whenever they sort out their drama). I assume that this would be a first for Sumin (meeting her lovers family etc) because lets face it, her past relationship doesn't exactly scream family friendly. I reckon deep down Sumin just wants to be part of a family again, and Sungji would help provide that, thus filling a void.
I don't know if Team Gaji has thought of it that deep or they're just trying to drag this series along and find new material because this chapter was pretty short.
>>
>>2261887
They're probably biding their time an extra week to think of something because wdtfs is so popular.
>>
File: 1486563749723.jpg (32KB, 574x300px) Image search: [Google]
1486563749723.jpg
32KB, 574x300px
>the awkwardness
>everybody soulless while Sungji is happy as fuck and sexually satisfied
>the questions
>that single tear seeing the hickeys
Beautiful.
>>
>>2261909
>tfw a father lost his little innocent girl
>>
>>2261887
yea,and Sungjis brother and Sister-in-law are very lovely.
i also think that Sister-in-law will also shoots photos of Sumin. it's her hobby.
>>
I noticed there were some links down in the Pastebin and already fixed it, be aware that most links aren't mine, so if someone find some broken link, please let me know.

Another thing, at the moment I don't have all coins necessary to update all links but, although I like Kind Anon's translations, I will be updating the links with the official chapters little by little.
>>
>>2262057
wow...thank you kind anon
>>
>>2261887
I think i read from tumblr before that WDTFS will end at chapter 80.is this true though? If yes then i don't think they will tackle family matters anymore or plot twists and focus more on seju - sumin- sungji story
>>
Has the crazy plot twist happened yet or are we still waiting?
>>
>>2261564
Thanks. I hadn't read 71 & 72, so that got me caught up.
>>
>>2262214
are you reading this?
>>
Sister-in-law was all blank and then the money part is mentioned. That reaction of her is gold.
>>
>http://imgur.com/a/SYBs9 Ch 68
this link dead
>>
>>2262373
Kind Anon's links seem to be taken down lately, but you can always check their Mega folder, or you can also check the Pastebin. http://pastebin.com/raw/c3Fk2BWD
>>
>>2262391
Pastebin's link worked, thank you.
>>
>>2262301
What, Sumin cheating on Sungji? I was expecting something crazier.
>>
>>2261909
That tear was the strawberry on the top of the cake. Delicious.
>>
How old is Sungjis brother?
>>
>>2262988
i think 34-32
>>
>>2262988
36 yo
>>
>>2263031
One day Sumin would call him Oppa too.
>>
Anyone think sister in law will start fantasizing about lesbian sex after what she saw, and start hooking up with another woman on the side?
>>
>>2263116
Not at all. It's too late in the game to introduce entirely new drama. I just think she'll just be obsessed with photographing and dressing up Sumin in addition to Sungji.
>>
>>2263160
i think so too. it's her hobby.
>>
With Chapter 72, it seems like the story is trying to state that Sungji mainly cares about Sumin's face/appearance, and that they've been hinting at this for a while. As we've seen before, the thought that Sungji cares so much about how she looks seems to bother Sumin. She looked worried and sad at the end of this chapter. So I'm thinking that Sumin's means that five minutes are not going to be a enough to fix this issue.

Since I prefer the Sumin and Sungji pairing, I'm hoping that the story doesn't make it out to be that Sungji doesn't truly love Sumin and then have Sumin realize that Seju is the one for her.
>>
Or Sumin simply meant that five minutes aren't enough for her to recover from being so tired. But I do think that the story is hinting at some issue with the emphasis Sungji places on Sumin's looks.
>>
>>2263686
I disagree with this. Sungji was one of the first women to not instantly fall to Sumin's charm. Remember the day of Sumin's parents' death anniversary? Sumin took Sungji home and tried to seduce her. It didn't work on her and she had every opportunity to kiss Sumin. But instead Sungji chose to focus on listening to Sumin's feelings. And the second time when they were in bed after fucking. Sungji asked Sumin questions about her parents.

It seems like Sungji actually cares about Sumin's feelings because she always wants to listen and she always wants to know her feelings. That's why Sungji often gets upset when Sumin doesn't "follow her heart," aka her actions after they fight or after the cheating incident.

Yes, Sungji does focus on Sumin's face a lot (ex. taking tons of photos) and she had a talk about "love at first sight," which Sumin believes is just shallow. I think Sungji is a good balance. She is just so utterly infatuated with Sumin, both inside and out. But Sumin's history of ex-partners who only used her for sex makes her hyper-aware and insecure when Sungji pays attention to her looks. Sungji's obsession with being able to look at Sumin, I feel, is just her greed. She wants all of Sumin, all the time.

These hoes need to communicate.
>>
>>2263699
Or five minutes isn't enough because they're about to fuck some more.
>>
Oh, yes, I know that Sungji didn't fall prey to Sumin's seductive charms, but I think that was due to Sungji being so innocent and a virgin. She really didn't have a sexual mindset. But from the beginning, she was focused on how cute Sumin is.

Anyway, good points. You've made me feel better about the "focusing on the face" thing and that last exchange they had.
>>
>>2263721
I also believe she wants to see Sumin's face, because it feels more personal. For example when they had their first time together. Not seeing Sumin's face back then made her feel scared.
>>
>>2263721
There was also their talk during Sungji's birthday and how for example she noticed Sumin must be a kind person by how she was holding the doll like a real animal.
>>
Sungji is actually very perceptive and introspective. Nami has mentioned it several times and even Seju remarks that Sungji is contrary to her appearance. Sungji just seems to bottle up all her thoughts and emotions. We get to see Sungji's introspective mind in the chapter where she almost fucked Dawoon. She's acutely cognizant of exactly what she does/says and is actually quite calculating. I wish we could have seen what her thoughts were throughout more chapters, especially the ones where the panels frequently highlight her silent, pensive expressions.

The only exception to Sungji's reserved demeanor is that she is unabashedly affectionate with Sumin even in public, but I feel like she's still holding back in that regard as well, because she wants to Sumin to initiate sometimes (which she often doesn't).
>>
How old is Sungjis sister-in-law?
>>
>>2263815
wow, great analysis!
>>
>>2263862
She was younger than Sungjis brother.
I think, it was around 32-34 y/o.
>>
Sumin initiating the affection or sexual contact with Sungji is something I've wanted to see more of. She initiated it that time they were alone at Sumin's place watching TV, and Sungji clearly wanted more. And she initiated affection this chapter. I think that it's clear that she was refraining from initiating before because, again, Sungji was so innocent. Sumin was using kiddy gloves with her. Now it's a completely different story since Sungji, as Britney Spears would say, is no longer that innocent.
>>
Which chapter was the first time we met Sungji family?
>>
>>2264476
Chapter 7.

While I was searching, I had a quick read on early chapters and man, things changed.
The story looked quite promising at the beginning, although it's undeniable that the gimmick was the sex scenes, but I was truly interested.
I don't know what happened though, the pace just didn't keep up.
I don't know if Team Gaji got lost on the road, if they didn't have a clear path from the beginning, if they bit more than they could chew or prolonged the story more than they intended and it just fell short, I don't know.
I just have the feeling that no matter how the story ends, it will not be satisfactory. I wish I'm wrong though, too much time invested in this.
>>
>>2264544
They got lost when the series got popular and tried to drag it on. It was supposed to end at 70.
>>
>>2264476
i think it was around Sungjis birthday or first payment. It was in the early chapters.
>>
http://cdn.lezhin.com/v2/inventory_items/4853785116803072/media/upperVideo
>>
File: .jpg (198KB, 1205x683px) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
198KB, 1205x683px
So I didn't read anything from like chapter 35 for a while and just caught up to 72. WOW. All that happened.

It was great to see Sumin trying so hard to please Sungji. Specifically these sorts of scenes, the contrast from earlier in the series was great, with Sungji making dark expressions. She was keeping Sumin on a tight leash, and the power dynamic was pretty satisfying.

It also looks like Seju is taking some steps in her family situation as well.
>>
>>2264544
I agree with you, they kinda got lost on it.

>>2264547
Even if it was supposed to be over on chapter 70, it is not good like it was for a long long time...
>>
What if, Sungji really wanted to talk with Sumin as Sungji said "let's talk instead".
We remember, since some chapters before, Sungji has not given any concrete answer to Sumin yet.
>>
>>2264812
Wouldn't be the first time characters have fucked instead of talking out their problems.
>>
Hmm, I don't feel that the writers necessarily lost their way with the story. The story having changed a lot is expected, but it's not easy to maintain the same excitement as before. I think that the writers likely had something different planned for Seju, though.
>>
>>2265123
Yeah but that's the thing, I know that /u/ don't like comparisons with K-Dramas but it's what happened though. Usually they have a pre-plot ready and start the story, everybody loves it and shit, but then they split the story in seasons, and usually the following plot it's after the feedback, and it's almost certain that they go with what the majority of the audience wants, and it's then that everything goes to shit, the story sometimes take a 180 turn, forgets characters, there's plot holes, anyway y'all got my point.

I, too, think that Seju had a bigger presence in the story, but after the cheating thing, everybody hated the bitch to the bones, so they just forgot that she was relevant to the story. Although I don't care about her, you can clearly see the U turn.

I'm clearly just bitter, but after so long, I just wanted a good ending. Let me fucking dream here. ;_;
>>
>>2265256
I agree. Koreans tend to film dramas and write manhwas based on audience feedback. So I agree that Seju's role changed due to the majority audience hating Seju and preferring Sungji/Sumin. She definitely seemed to have been set up for more and I know one of the Team Gaji members is rather partial to her. Fortunately for me, I'm part of the majority audience, so... I'm content with the story, though I would have been either way.
>>
There was already a lot of Seju hate before the cheating thing. Then again, the Sumin hate was high too.

When I think about how the story was setup, it seemed that the writers were more focused on the Sumin and Sungji pairing from the beginning. With the way they were building up that relationship, I was wondering how they expected to win over more Sumin/Seju shippers. People love seeing a romance build from the beginning, and we didn't see as much building with Sumin/Seju via flashbacks.

But, yeah, I can see that the cheating incident made it worse for Seju. Still, it makes me wonder why people are always so quick to put so much blame on the seductress (or similar) instead of on the person who cheated on their partner. I've never been partial to the term "homewrecker."
>>
Wait, I just realized that we might be talking about two different cheating incidents. There's the one where Seju cheated on Sumin, and there's the one where Sumin cheated on Sungji with Seju. I was referring to the latter.
>>
I think Sumin was correct when she thought Sungji was testing her. Sungji doesn't look dismayed (in fact, she looks pleased) that her family discovered her relationship, while Sumin looks uncomfortable. Sungji wanted to tell other people way back in the story.
>>
>>2261564
Sungji is the only happy looking here.
That's so funny.
>>
File: 73_02.jpg (164KB, 720x2848px) Image search: [Google]
73_02.jpg
164KB, 720x2848px
ch73 raw: http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/O4v0YXXm/file.html
>>
>>2270170
Sungji and Sumin having sex again.
>>
>>2270170
Damn, Sungji's brother and his wife really do seem depressed.
>>
hoping that they'll live together now... looks like this is "the talk"
>>
The dog so attached to Sumin. The suggling in the hoodie is adorable.
>>
File: 73_07.jpg (31KB, 278x358px) Image search: [Google]
73_07.jpg
31KB, 278x358px
>>2270189
It's really cute. You can also see it's paws here trying to tell Sumin she should lift it up.
>>
I got so disappointed with this serie..
>>
>>2270192
Elaborate
>>
>>2270170
Looks they indeed try to compete with Pulse these days, no plot and only sex all the time.
>>
>>2270184
Is Sungji maybe saying they should live together?
>>
>>2270205

There only 3 pages of sex. I don't think there any webtoons worst than Pulse and I hope there will never have one.
>>
File: ss (2017-02-19 at 01.19.00).jpg (135KB, 727x765px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-02-19 at 01.19.00).jpg
135KB, 727x765px
What Does The Fox Say? Chapter 73

Rough Translation.

Imgur: http://imgur.com/a/Y3M8r
Mega: https://mega.nz/#F!TZVzSaxJ!_v_u82HpWHHOgNoYJGi2lg

Previous Chapters:
>>
Seju's probably gonna pop up in the next chapter since Sumin has to sort out the whole apartment thing. Bet it's under Sejus name so Sumin is either gonna ask her to transfer ownership or just give it back a find a new place (would rather the latter so she can start fresh with Sungji and all).
>>
>>2270217
Seju was left behind, the authors has a great character and they fucked her bad
>>
>>2270210
>Chapter 73
Thanks!
>>
Seju gonna be flipped for sure
>>
>>2270218

From the start, Seju was never a great character. She became a little interesting because of her family history.
>>
>>2270210
Damn anon, you fast. Thank you as always.
>>
>>2270237
For me, she was the best on it, she was what made this interesting
>>
>>2270237
Yes. Because Sungji is.
>>
>>2270309

None of the characters are super interesting. But Seju in 73 chapters expect for her obsessive behavior and cheating have added nothing to the "plot".
>>
>>2270313
And Sungji besides fucking Sumin and acting like a child did nothing.
>>
File: sejuwillprobablydieattheendtbh.png (54KB, 240x333px) Image search: [Google]
sejuwillprobablydieattheendtbh.png
54KB, 240x333px
I'm already done talking about the plot going to shit and which character is the worst.

I'll just enjoy those unexpected cute moments before it all ends.
>>
I think this would be the first time Sumin has ever moved in with a girlfriend (other than Seju) so Sejus gonna flip for sure. Glad this chapter was a little longer than the last. That dog might as well go with them.
>>
>>2270210
Thanks anon
>>
I love the height difference between Sumin and Sungji. Especially since the top is the shorter one.

Also, did Sungji leave the apartment at night because her brother and sister-in-law are fucking? SIL's last words were "Please hug me," Sungji stated her "roomies" were having difficulties conceiving after the initial miscarriage, and Sumin commented "That must be awkward for you."
>>
With what I read above, I expected there to be a lot of sex in this chapter. It's just a brief sex scene, and one that makes sense, given that Sumin would rather that Sungji not focus on her face so much. I don't see that the series is trying to compete with "Pulse" or that they need to. Seeing the same characters have lots of sex with barely any plot gets boring.

I still find these characters interesting, but I'm not as excited about the story as I used to be. Oddly enough, I'm a little more interested in "Pulse" right now, which makes my above commentary in this post seem kind of contradictory. But I'm only a little more interested in it right because they currently have some scheming plot material going on with a character they recently introduced.
>>
"Right now," not "right."
>>
>>2270217
ah, that makes sense by what Sumin in the end mean. at first I was wondering what Sumin mean with the name from the house.
I wonder if they go together to Sumins apartment.
>>
Wdtfs chapter comes out on the 27th this month. a day early as announced by the author. Just for this month though.
>>
>>2276672
Hopefully translater-anon knows.
>>
>>2276679
oh
I know

I definitely know.

You can't escape from me, little comic...

I'm going to translate the fuck out of you...
>>
>>2276684
Best translator
>>
>>2276684
Hands down, best lurker.
>>
>>2276684
Based anon.
>>
>>2276684
You are a magnificent gift to mankind by God. Thank you so much
>>
>>2276672
Author said it has been delayed. Next chapter on 28th.
>>
Yep.

too bad.

Tomorrow.
>>
I got worried for a second when I saw delayed. But it got delayed to... its regularly scheduled day. Kek.
>>
File: ss (2017-03-01 at 01.27.06).jpg (141KB, 1006x549px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-03-01 at 01.27.06).jpg
141KB, 1006x549px
What Does The Fox Say? Chapter 74

Rough Translation.

Imgur: http://imgur.com/a/vJosG
Mega: https://mega.nz/#F!TZVzSaxJ!_v_u82HpWHHOgNoYJGi2lg

Previous Chapters:
http://imgur.com/a/Y3M8r Ch 73
>>
>>2277567
Damn anon, those fast fingers though. Thank you.
>>
>>2277567
Seju, what they did to u? Guck the authors
>>
>>2277567
My guess that girl at the end is the new manager
>>
>>2277567
Thanks for sharing! I don't like whoever that is at the end spying on them. he/she is going to try to mess with them, and I'm not looking forward to it
>>
Thanks!
>>
>>2276826
Ikr, my mind blew up for two hours. Nice chapter today, Seju looking georgeous but my heart felt hurt while she was talking with Sumin about the house.
>>
>>2277590
Yes, my heart is always in pain whenever I see Seju, she is gorgeous and will end up dead...thx to the stupid writers
>>
>>2277567
First off, I see Seju's intentions, but that's a supremely dick move to buy the house out from under Sumin. Especially given their bitter fuck buddy relationship at the time.

I'm happy for Sungji/Sumin's progress, but damn Team Gaji... give Seju some peace. At least something to smile about for just a second. Poor thing just lives in misery every second of every day. It's mostly her own fault, but I still feel terrible.

And this guy that's been stalking Seju, Sumin, and Sungji... I'm calling it, somebody's going to get injured. Please don't let it be Seju.
>>
>>2277574
>girl
It's obviously a guy kek. And looks like he is about to sneak attack someone. Probably Seju
>>
Had anyone not seen that coming? Seju getting injured by her family is so obvious from the beginning
>>
>>2277602
I feel like Seju would be too predictable. I'd want it to be Sungji because I'm curious of the drama that would create seeing as how Sungji's character is still rather ambiguous.

But then again, it could be Seju and then Sumin will be put in a tough position where she has to definitively choose between Seju and Sungji.
>>
>>2277567
>"Se-Ju Ah"
>"You seem to only call me like that when you want something from me nowadays."

Thanks Translator-Anon. Since applying the honorifics, it helps to pick up on the significance of moments like this. Sumin does address Seju more tenderly when she's almost pleading. It also helps us to pick up on how much closer Sumin and Sungji have grown.
>>
>>2277574
Definitely looks like a guy to me, though I suppose the character is intentionally androgynous. Also, looks way too sinister to be the new manager.

This is a different person from the one stalking Seju, right? (After she got off the phone complaining about male applicants for the job). That stalker was more masculine.
>>
Why does not Sumin simply move out from the house/apartment? Why so complicated. Or why doesn't Sumin simply by the house/apartment?

I think at the end was a woman.
To me, it looks feminine.
>>
>>2277605
Or it could be Sumin getting injured somehow in Seju place to hurt her the most.
>>
>>2277567
Thanks best anon
>>
>>2277618
She doesn't want to move out because she really likes the house ("It's perfect"). Plus, she feels like it'd be wasting the house because Seju really only bought it for her.

Despite how amazing the place is, I'd personally move out because of all the memories tied to it. But she might want to keep it because it's close to work for Sungji.

>Or why doesn't Sumin simply by the house/apartment?
That's what Sumin is trying to do. Buy the house back from Seju, so it's under her own name instead. She's currently leasing it from Seju.
>>
>>2277600
>It's obviously a guy
That's a really faggy guy then, which I also think has visible boobs in one panel.
>>
>>2277605
>definitively choose between Seju and Sungji.
Please no. Why all the development between Sumin and Sungji, just for this bullshit again.
>>
>>2277682
Ah, that would be really cool if Sumin and Sungji were to move in together, but the memories that are connected, I don't know.
>>
File: creep.jpg (90KB, 638x1000px) Image search: [Google]
creep.jpg
90KB, 638x1000px
>>2277597
Are you implying that these are the same person? That's interesting and makes more sense actually.

>>2277605
>Sungji turning out the sneakiest snake of all
I've been wishing that since the beginning anon.

>>2277682
Yeah, it doesn't matter how perfect the house is, too many /fucking/ memories.
>>
>>2277574
Maybe a private investigator.
>>
>>2277860
It's looking more and more like a woman to me.
>>
>>2277888
I think also that is a woman.
>>
I don't understand why Sungji doesn't talk to Sumin about what Seju told her all about them.
>>
>>2277697
To be fair, this is a faggy girl too.
>>
>>2278117
Agreed. I think it's high time both Sumin and Sungji air their dirty laundry, at least about Seju.

>>2278135
>To be fair, this is a faggy girl too.
We'll have to wait to find out next chapter what ze identifies as, kek.
>>
Sumin probably kept the apartment because Sungjis gonna move in and it's close to work (for Sungji) since Sungjis place is pretty far.
>>
>>2278314
So Sungji's job not only pays peanuts, it's also far. That sucks.
>>
I'm a little curious.
Why is Sumin often tired?
She often seems to me tired. Why?
>>
>>2280520
Because she can't keep up with the youths sex drive.
But who knows, she might be ill
>>
>>2280567
Sumin is really often tired, even after the talk with Seju. It is a bit strange.

I do not unterstand Sungji.
She knows about everything Seju Sumin bought and doesn't talk. It's a bit odd.
>>
>>2280595
There's definitely got to be more to Sungji than the chapters have been letting on. She is extremely perceptive about the people and environment around her. The few chapters that have given us her inner thoughts, show that she's actually rather calculating and cognizant of her actions.

But yes, everybody in this manhwa could do better with more transparency and communication.
>>
>>2280956
I also think that is more about Sungji.
And, if I remember correctly, Sungji still has not responded to Sumin's question as to whether Sumin has a chance or not. Which I find somehow strange. Sungji talks about the contraction with Sumin but there is no concrete answer to Sumin's question.
>>
>>2277567
wtf does seju see in sumin? she's such an ungrateful bitch
>>
>>2280973
I forgot about that, you're right. Sungji is sexing her up and asking to move in, but still hasn't answered Sumin. Her actions are very misleading and uncool. I'm sure Sumin is wondering too, but is just too thrilled about the second chance right now.

But, I highly doubt Team Gaji is going for a "Sungji was evil all along" plot twist, especially with this mystery stalker in the picture now.
>>
>>2280989
She's just super attached to her. I can totally understand in the beginning, but after a decade of ridiculous verbal and emotional torment, she's just being masochistic and I pity her. However, Sumin isn't helping by stringing her along all these years... But then Seju won't let her go. Jesus, they're both a hot mess and both were, as Sumin says, "cowards who couldn't end things properly."

Everybody else in Seju's life fucks with her and Sumin was the first to be genuinely nice. It's almost like she imprinted on Sumin, the way little bird hatchlings do. That combined with Seju's ridiculous guilt over Sumin's parents' death, her assault, and infidelity... Seju is willing to let herself get walked all over just so long as Sumin stays in her life in *any* capacity. Sumin just happens to offer sex.
>>
>>2280973
>whether Sumin has a chance or not
She wants to move in with her. I think this already answers the question.
>>
>>2280989
>she's such an ungrateful bitch
It's Seju's own fault for trying to buy Sumin with money and presents.
>>
>>2261564
I read it rightaway because i am interested on the drawing style. It's so simple and they're all beautiful, in the rate of nonsense at all. I am so inlove with sumin and sungji they're really cute together and i am happy that they had reconciled their relationship.
>>
How sweet is the dog.
He has not even bitten Sumin.
He is totally in love with Sumin.
It's so cute.
>>
please help me with this translation...someone?
늘 무슨 생각으로 저를보고 겨셨는지...뭐 그런 거요
>>
New ch tomorrow!
>>
File: 1.jpg (78KB, 720x1126px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
78KB, 720x1126px
>>2283151
You jinxed it.
>>
File: 2.jpg (55KB, 720x563px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
55KB, 720x563px
>>2283375
>>
>>2283376
Ah perfect, a WDTFS coffee mug to let all my friends and colleagues know I read porn in my spare time.
>>
>>2281975
What's the context? I feel like there might be a typo in Korean.
>>
>>2283375
Wtf, why is Seju touching Sungji?
>>
>>2283407
But Seju looks sad and Sumin looks optimistic. Sungji looks empty.
>>
>>2283411
Pretty good characterisation, for once.
>>
>>2283407
Feels like Sumin should have been the one in the middle.
>>
>>2283375
Awww sucks. Next chapter on 19 march. Sucksssss
>>
>>2283385
I want all of that, I was going to make a mouse pad of wdtfs for work... Nobody will know shrugs
>>
>>2283438
I'm giddy and happy it's Sungji in the middle coz i never liked Sumin. I think this is fanservice for korean fans and some ifans who likes sejuxsungji.
>>
>>2283407
Threesome arriving... I'm in
>>
While I believe that Sungji truly is a pure maiden, I'm leaving the possibility open that there's something sinister about her yet to be revealed.
>>
>>2283443
To be quite honest, if I saw a colleague rocking some WDTFS paraphernalia, I wouldn't say a thing, but I'd be torn. One (giddy) part of me would want to engage in our shared interest, but the larger part of me wants to preserve my deepest yuri secrets.
>>
>>2283411
Agreed on this. To expand, Sumin looks hopeful, galvanized, and enamored, looking upwards towards the future. In contrast to Seju, who looks nostalgic, poignant, defeated, almost lamenting. Looking down at the past. Sungji is rather short-sighted and guarded, so she looks straight ahead at the path before her. She bottles up and internalizes her inner thoughts, thus her expression is unreadable and veiled.
>>
>>2283375
I get the gist that this says the chapter is delayed until March 19. Does it say anything else noteworthy?

I remember previous delays and hiatuses were due to the artist's hands or wrists. Hopefully Team Gaji is in good health.
>>
So, a lot of links are down in the Pastebin, I think some uploader account got suspended. I'm gonna fix all the links only on weekend, and I think I'll upload some official chapters as well, once again, I prefer Kind Anon's trans but the PB purpose is a compilation of official chapters.

Now, I made the PB for easy access for /u/sers and I only shared the link here, but it have been having a abnormal influx of clicks in the past few weeks, and when you see the link on tumblr, you know kids have gone too far on their thirst. So keep the link sharing to a minimum. If my account get suspended, be free to be the successor.

On a different note, it looks like the kr and eng chapters will overlap again, so, if Team Gaji don't decides to fuck everything up again, we're going to have eng chapters updates. Kind Anon will be able to rest a bit.
>>
>>2283953
Thanks for maintaining the PB, Anon! Why not have an extra section devoted to Kind Anon's translations? I believe the I Hope You Did Not etherpad does something similar since there's two (unofficial) translations.

Unfortunately, I'm fairly positive the PB/imgur link will continue to be shared rampantly. There's definitely some consistent Facebook/tumblr users lurking the boards for translations.
>>
>>2283375
Oho, Sungji in the middle.

What does '75' mean?
>>
>>2284233
I can't read Korean, but I'm pretty sure it means "chapter 75" since last week was chapter 74.
>>
>>2284233
There are three numbers: 75, 3, and 19. That you could assume that is chapter 75 on 3/19.
>>
>>2284244
>>2284256
Ah yea, you're right.
My bad.
Thanks for the answer.
>>
Jesus not only this is dragged more than it should have been, but now they delay chapters for a whole week too...
>>
>>2284038
Yeah, I already thought of it but Kind Anon have a Mega folder, so their trans are pretty organized, the mess was the official chapters. The purpose was a easy way to access, with less data usage as possible and just simple looking, without a horrendous tumblr theme or a login wall. I don't really care about the sharing, this is a sharing board after all, what irks me is those kids that can't read "illegal" that they freak the fuck out and put everything down. If you wanna share your precious porn, engage.

But anyway, I'm gonna upload everything again, like I should have done since the beginning, and share the new link on weekend.
>>
Can anyone please give me an imgur link(or anything really) for chapters 44 to 66? Please. I need to download it.
>>
>>2285092
Sorry anon, a whole compilation it's hard to share at the moment, when the manhwa ends I, or some other anon, will probably put the whole thing in a Mega folder or something, but for now, I'm only keeping track from 61 onwards in the PB. I still have to edit 73 though, there's that weird cutting system again, so it'll be up only tomorrow.
>>
>>2286775
Thank you, I'll just wait until then.
>>
How do I access old 4chan threads? Like, for instance, the previous WDTFS discussion. I want to see what other anons have said.
>>
>>2287757
just google sungji + seju + sumin + loveisover
>>
>>2287757
>>2288252
Just install 4chan x
>>
빡세 작가님들 방송

-6월쯤 완결(지금 작품 80~90%정도 나왔다고 하심)
-조금 쉬고 빡세 외전
(수민 세주 첫만남,수민 세주 연애시절,연상미-김다운 새로운 커플,수민 성지 얘기 넣으신다고 하심)
-세주 분량 앞으로 꾸준히 나올 예정 다음화부터 계속 나옴
-차기작 애완의 미학이라고 하셨나 아무튼 그것도 19금!!이라고 하심

그외...
레진 늦게 올리면 지각비 있다고 하셨는데 되게 많이내는 듯 50정도??
글작가님 이상형 오연서
그림작가님 이상형 세주 ㅋㅋㅋ 라고 하심 (글작가님이 인간으로 말해달라고 하셨는데 딱히 없다고 하심...)
글작가님 목소리는 되게 귀여우시고 그림작가님 목소리는 완전 어른스러운 목소리 였음 ㅋㅋ

+
단행본은 오래전부터 계약하셨다고 한 것 같은데..기억이 가물가물 곧 나올 수 있을 거라고 하셨던 걸로 기억함
다음 굿즈 핸드폰 케이스?같구 굿즈 해봤자 돈은 많이 못 받는다고 하셨....ㅜㅜㅜ
방송은 녹화는 하고 있다고 한 것 같은데 나중에 올려주실지 모르겠다...
그리고 세주는 안죽는다고 했어요 자꾸 죽는다고 하지마요 ㅜㅜ

수민-세주집안 회사 간부가 수민이 아버님(그래서 세주 가족이랑 수민이 가족 친했다고 그러심)그리고 원래 돈이 많았다고 하셨나 긴가민가 함
세주-세주 회사가 삼성,롯데 같은 대기업이라고 하셨음 ㅋㅋ 세주가 돈 제일 많을 듯
성지-제일 평범한데 빚 없는 집안이라고 요새같은 시대에 빚 없는건 대단한 거라고 그러셨던 것 같음
다운-다운이네도 잘산다고 하심
>>
>>2288841

주인공 세명 테마송
성지-블락비/보기드문 여자
백아연/이럴거면 그러지말지(3부초반에 성지 얘기)@
레드벨벳/someting kinda crazy(1부성지에게 잘 어울리는 노래)

세주-이수영/우리 둘만 아는 길
문명진/잠 못 드는 밤에
크러쉬/Beautiful@

수민-윤하/멀리서 안부
박효신/숨
휘인/부담이 돼@
@이는 투표해서 뽑힌 것

이제 남미,다운은 별로 안나올 것 같고 아무튼 방송 되게 재밌었던 선물 추첨도 했는데 못받은게 아쉬운 ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ작가님들 댓글 하나하나 읽어주시고 답변해주시고
넘나 착하셨음
>>
>>2288841

Wdtfs authors had a podcast last week.

>-6월쯤 완결(지금 작품 80~90%정도 나왔다고 하심)

Author said Wdtfs probably will end in June.

>그리고 세주는 안죽는다고 했어요 자꾸 죽는다고 하지마요 ㅜㅜ

Author said Seju is not going to die.
>>
>>2288845
>Author said Wdtfs probably will end in June.
So that's approximately 10 more chapters if they release weekly, without delay.
>>
>>2288841
>>2288845
>Wdtfs probably will end in June.

>-조금 쉬고 빡세 외전
>(수민 세주 첫만남,수민 세주 연애시절,연상미-김다운 새로운 커플,수민 성지 얘기 넣으신다고 하심)

Then after a short hiatus, some extra chapters will be released. It will contain Sumin Sejus first encounter, their love story, a new couple - the lawyer girl x Dawoon, and Sumin Sungjis story.
>>
>>2288952
Whoa, Lawyer and Dawoon. Didn't see that coming. Also, how small is this world that everybody is only 1-2 degrees of sexperation apart?

So, does this podcast pretty much all but confirm that Sumin/Sungji & Lawyer/Dawoon are endgame... and Seju is alive, but all alone?
>>
>>2288953
>and Seju is alive, but all alone?
Kinda strange to read that an extra like Dawoon will get a happy ending with a girl but Seju won't.
>>
>>2288952
So Seju will probably stay forever alone. Or Gaji troll until the end and she ends up marrying some guy.
>>
>>2288953
Guess Team Gaji wants Seju to be a martyr for everyone else's happiness. Seju would choose that kind of path. "If I can't have Sumin, then I will face the consequences for my actions, and be forever alone."
>>
>>2288841
>수민-세주집안 회사 간부가 수민이 아버님(그래서 세주 가족이랑 수민이 가족 친했다고 그러심)

Team Gaji said Sumin's dad had worked for Seju's dad and he was the executive. So, the two families were friendly with one another.
>>
>>2289061
Yes and that is such a shame...she is the only person I wanted to see happy in the end of this
>>
>>2289753
Do you think Sumin's parents knew she was dating Seju? Seju's dad certainly knew of their relationship. I feel like their relationship was a secret and most just assumed they were super close best friends.

>>2289770
Agreed. She had such a rough life and dealt with so much shit. Maybe they'll show that she found happiness through some other means? Though, I really can't see what else would make her happy, especially if Sumin distances herself with a new lover.
>>
>>2289856
>Do you think Sumin's parents knew she was dating Seju?

Yes. Team Gaji had answered before on their ask.fm that Seju's and Sumin's parents all knew they were dating.
>>
>>2290224
Wow, these ask.fm's seem very informative and fun. You know, the fact that both their families knew and approved of their relationship is actually very endearing to me.

I'm so used to reading Japanese yuri where everyone's closeted, ashamed, and terrified... so it feels so refreshing that Korean manhwa depicts it more liberally. Like friends and family are more nonchalant and accepting, or rather less volatile in their reactions. And the lesbians are comfortable in their own skin and care less about what society thinks.
>>
>>2288952
Could someone remind me who's the lawyer?
>>
File: Younsangmi.png (287KB, 800x878px) Image search: [Google]
Younsangmi.png
287KB, 800x878px
>>2290373
>>
File: Sangmi.png (431KB, 800x1207px) Image search: [Google]
Sangmi.png
431KB, 800x1207px
>>2290524
>>
>>2290226
Both their parents knew, but it seems they pretended not to know.
>>
>>2290530
I got the sense that Seju's father knew (that they were very close), him asking Sumin to take Seju away. Sumin's is totally a gray area.
>>
http://www.wying.co.kr/

official mech is out~
>>
File: 75_02.jpg (210KB, 720x2813px) Image search: [Google]
75_02.jpg
210KB, 720x2813px
Sumin is getting cute
>>
File: 75_03.jpg (179KB, 720x2813px) Image search: [Google]
75_03.jpg
179KB, 720x2813px
>>
File: 75_07.jpg (161KB, 720x2448px) Image search: [Google]
75_07.jpg
161KB, 720x2448px
>>
someone have raws?
>>
Sex again. Jesus this is getting tiring.
>>
huh! is it not on hiatus till 28?
>>
I hope we'll get a translation for this chapter. The anon that translates this also translates TLD and he hasn't been around since last week.
>>
the raws for ch 75 are out but I can't wait till it's translated.....
>>
>>2291474
yea, i know what you mean.
i would like to know what sumin and sungji talk.
the bath scene reminds me of sumin's ex where the two were also in the tub.
>>
File: 75_12.jpg (112KB, 1080x2209px) Image search: [Google]
75_12.jpg
112KB, 1080x2209px
that's right!! also it seems that the mysterious person appears at the end in front of seju....
>>
I feel like future chapters are going to be comprised of Sungji "rewriting" Sumin's memories, so we're going to start seeing a lot of parallels with Sumin's exes and previous thoughts. Like this bath tub scene.
>>
>>2291495
All right, so definitely a woman. We can finally close the book on that.

This mysterious woman's existence is to either bring Seju pleasure, knowledge, solace, or pain. I'm leaning towards the latter.
>>
>>2291495
She actually looks like Sumin with short hair
>>
>>2291505
I got the feeling she's gonna be Sumin replacement.
>>
>>2291525
I can't tell if Mystery Girl looks really submissive or really sinister.
>>
>>2291530
A little of both maybe lol lets wait and see
>>
>>2291392
Strangle Sumin with the tie she gave her herself? Scary..
>>
Shit, of course they would delay the eng chapter again, if they release kr-eng together, kr ones take a big hit. These fuckers, can't blame them though. And those extra chapters, TG will milk us endlessly.
>>
>>2291386
Why does Sumin have that look on her face? Getting tired of her already?
>>
Any other link apart from the pastehml? It does not open for me. I've tried pc and mobile..
>>
>>2291618
I don't think so that's the case she just start the romance, both of them seems to enjoy themselves
>>
>>2291622
on mobile it works fine.
>>
>>2291618
>>2291624
Or, Sumin is already tired again.
For me, it makes the appearance, that Sumin is quite often tired.
Oh boy, I want to know what Sumin and Sungji talk.

Hm, mysterious girl might be the person to watch over Seju.
Mole guy said that he was sending someone.
>>
>>2291403
you're the one reading a porn comic for story.
>>
>>2291631
>Hm, mysterious girl might be the person to watch over Seju.
>Mole guy said that he was sending someone.
Is Mystery Girl the one sent to protect Seju... or is she the one that Seju needs to be protected from. Dun dun dun.

I get the feeling Sumin will probably arrive just in time to see the girl and save the day. Either that or add more drama.
>>
>>2291643
>I get the feeling Sumin will probably arrive just in time to see the girl and save the day. Either that or add more drama.
Or she won't and Seju will stop being pathetic and finally move on.
>>
>>2291622

Use VPN apps, you will fine with that
>>
Sumin is making a phone call in the bathroom behind Sungji's back. Why in the bathroom and not open with Sungji in the room? Has Sumin no trust in Sungji?
>>
My prediction is that Mystery Girl is going to harm Seju. Sumin will show up become involved in whatever altercation has arisen. Shit goes down. Ultimately Sungji ends up finding out somehow that Sumin made plans behind her back to meet up with Seju, at a hotel no less. Cue more drama and trust issues.

It'd be so easy if Sumin just openly said to Sungji, "Listen, this house is actually under Seju's name. But I'm going to meet with her and transfer ownership and then we'll make arrangements for you to move in. Don't worry, everything will be settled soon." And Sungji would pout a bit, but she'd appreciate the transparency.

But Sumin doesn't know that Sungji already knows about the house, so in her mind, because this is the only Seju matter left, she'd rather take care of it on her own and not worry Sungji. But of course, things aren't always that easy.

But I still don't condone Sumin making arrangements behind Sungji's back no matter what, especially if she's been trying to atone for her mistakes.
>>
mystery girl just says room service at the end.
This was kinda interesting, i would translate this but i dont want to start it if the person who normally does it has already started
>>
>>2291700
I think that person hasn't translated anything since two weeks ago.
>>
>>2291700
That translator seems MIA at the moment. That anon translates TLD, I Hope You Did Not, and WDTFS. But we haven't seen translations from that anon for a couple weeks now.

Would love a translation, but if you're reluctant to translate, could you provide a summary?
>>
>>2291699
that! it would be easier to say with whom you make a call. no idea!
>>
>>2291717
okay, ill start it then
>>
Sumin started smoking again. Still has a thing for her, still can't resist her and makes a phone call behind Sungji's back again. How pathetic.
>>
Who's the guy Sumin is talking to? Work colleague?
>>
>>2291643
>Is Mystery Girl the one sent to protect Seju... or is she the one that Seju needs to be protected from.
i don't think so.
team gaji said that seju would not die.
i think that is the person her brother send to project seju 24/7.
>>
omg...WDTFS is a emotional railcoster in each chapter....
>>
>>2291730
Agreed assuming it is what we think. I'm hoping it's something productive like "hey I'm moving on sorry" which makes sense. Also she should just find a new house
>>
>>2291386
Is Sumin really happy with Sungji?
>>
Can someone post the link?
>>
>>2291772
only the raw are out.
>>
Raw would be great to
>>
Please Can Anyone assist me with this:

- 당연하시지. 교수님 연줄 통해서 알게 됐으니까 말야.
- 이 가게 건물 주인이 교수님 친구분이시거든.
-기봐,막생길때교수님초대받은거따라왔다가알게됐어
>>
>>2291682
Thanks for the recommendation anon..

Sumin and Sungji are being all lovely.
>>
Ch 75 https://imgur.com/a/YIp7a

Sorry it took so long I have to go to work
>>
So the anon translator who does WDTFS also does the TLD and I'd be great if you? I hope they are okay and come back soon!
>>
>>2291829
Thank you
>>
>>2261575
Hey
>>
>>2291829
Thank you, anon. I'm really hoping this is not some retarded set up for Sumin and Seju to get back together.
>>
>>2291829
Thank you for translating anon, but can I suggest for you to post your albums hidden? I saw that you have a lot of different chapters there, if someone report your account it will be all gone. Especially with fb lurking here for links, and they have a lot of these incidents there. Just a tip.
>>
>>2291829
Thanks, and uh oh!
>>
>>2291829
Thanks unnie
>>
>I hope they are okay and come back soon!
Ditto!
>>
>>2291829

Thank you. I love the "fuck off facebook". You are aware they posted your other translations there too, right?
>>
>>2291905
Yes I am aware, the people from fb are so bloody annoying.
>>2291893
I didn't know that, thanks for the tip!
>>
If you are on mobile Imgur it will say image not found, that is just an error, but all 12 images are there. The error doesn't show up on desktop.
>>
>>2291859
Thank you so much, Unnie. You've been amazing in the hope you did not thread as well. Would you also be able to translate or summarize the two most recent chapters at TLD since that anon hasn't been around?
>>
>>2291859
Any chance you could translate the new TLD as well?
>>
Ah, I forgot what Sumin's, Seju's, and Sungji's school uniforms looked like. Going to have to go back through the old chapters.
>>
File: tired.jpg (243KB, 708x922px) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
243KB, 708x922px
Sj I wish we are being like this every day.

Sfx Tap

Sm Well, don't you think we would be getting tired of it if we are like this every day?

Sj I will keep you from getting tired of it.
>>
File: hot.jpg (215KB, 738x1256px) Image search: [Google]
hot.jpg
215KB, 738x1256px
Sj / If I let go, I will become cold.

sfx / kiss kiss

Sm/You look hot a bit now.
>>
File: hotel.jpg (110KB, 615x851px) Image search: [Google]
hotel.jpg
110KB, 615x851px
Seju / If you don't want to meet at the hotel..

Sm/ No, I'll go.

Sm / I don't mind.
>>
File: smoking.jpg (288KB, 630x1686px) Image search: [Google]
smoking.jpg
288KB, 630x1686px
Mr. K / I thought "Really? But there's no way she'd quit smoking."

Sm / What do you mean by no way?

Mr. K / I once thought "oh, now you're taking care of your health at least a bit."

Sm / I'll quit smoking.

Sm/ But let me first smoke this one last cigarette./ But after I smoke this last one .
Mr.K / Team leader, you got dumped, I guess?

Sfx / Cough

Mr. K / Oh my God!It's true! You did look good for a time, So I thought you were dating. Oops, sorry. You got dumped already. Cheer up , team leader.

Sm/ It's not like that, so could you please stop?

Mr. K/ You are leaving the company because of that?
>>
>>2291751
After reading the rough translations, yes, it seems Sumin is absolutely smitten and totally in love. Watching the two of them go back and forth being coy and sultry melts my heart.

Seju's masochistic and lonely life hurts my heart. She's been abandoned by everybody now.
>>
>>2292207
Kek. This interaction just got more amusing. If he thought these things, most likely the whole office was speculating too.

Thanks for the clarifications!
>>
>>2292207
This cigarette scene, Seju is like a cigarette to Sumin,which she's addicted to even now, which she can't easily quit, a habit she claimed she has tried tried not to go back to, but actually has been reluctant not to go back.
>>
>>2291829
>https://imgur.com/a/YIp7a
>>
I don't know why but, why does Sungji still say 'team leader' instead of her first name? Is that a Korea thing?
>>
>>2292352
It's a Korean thing and is supposed to show how "respectful" Sungji is towards Sumin, even if it's while Sumin is sitting on Sungji's face.
>>
>>2292405
>show respect even if it's while Sumin is sitting on Sungji's face.
Kek. You win, Anon.
>>
Sumin may prefer being top in bed, but she's always little spoon in the bathtub. That's cute af.
>>
>>2292405
Hm, so if Sungji would address Sumin by her first name, it is not respectful?
I mean, I myself find that strange when they have sex and Sungji says 'aaaaah, team leader' instead of 'aaaah, Sumin'.
I mean, they dating -how long? dunno.- and Sungji is still calling Sumin, team leader. I find that strange. Strange Korea thing.
>>
Anon translator is back yay!!!!
>>
>>2292500
Ok, I would prefer that a Korean anon could clear this out for you, but let me sum it up.

We already talked about "levels of respect" at lot here in the threads, like, Korean has honorifics just like Japanese. Although I really think that in Korea they take that a little more seriously, that's why you don't see these Korean characters in general changing the way they address people at their will, you have to be really close and the other person has to like "allow you", it's weird trying to explain this shit, but Sumin it's her superior, her boss and way older, you will not see Sungji suddenly calling her by her name like it's nothing.

But for real now, in this case, like I already said some time ago, I truly think that it's just the author overdoing it and waiting for late chapters to make the occasion a big event or something, like the "Sungji-ya" incident.

So you are not alone anon, it is indeed weird seeing them treating themselves so respectfully while fucking.
>>
File: ss (2017-03-20 at 06.43.31).jpg (160KB, 992x579px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-03-20 at 06.43.31).jpg
160KB, 992x579px
Fuck you I don't care I'm translating as well

What Does the Fox Say? Chapter 75

Rough Translations.

Imgur: http://imgur.com/a/d4g7s

Previous Chapters:

http://imgur.com/a/vJosG Ch 74
>>
>>2292564
Oh, hey Anon. Translations are never too much so thanks.
>>
>>2292564
Unnie translations scratch the itch, and Anon translations quench the thirst.

Thanks to you both!
>>
>>2292564
I do apologize if you were offended by the F off FB. I have beef with a private fb group that stole fan art of mine, so it was just a shout out to them...(they knew it was for them) I probably should have been more specific.
Also I'm glad your back!!!!
>>
>>2292564
Thank you!
>>
>>2292564
Thank you so much for your hard work!
>>
>>2292588

Is Seju going to die? I mean, being killed by a qt pie is better than committing suicide I guess.

And that one guy, is that Seju's brother? It seems that he actually cares about Seju, it's actually kind of weird.

I find it even weirder that with all the money Seju has, she hasn't hired any security.
>>
>>2292564
Kind Anon is like a quiet breeze. Comes and goes as he pleases. But his presence is always felt.

Thanks bro. Missed your spoiler tag the first time. Chuckled the second time.
>>
>>2292596
I'm pretty sure Anon was being sarcastic, so you can chill anon, Kind Anon has quite the humor. Actually a lot of /u/sers side eye fb lurkers, but they're always around so we just have to deal with them. No one will judge you for telling them to fuck off.

And while I'm at it, >>2292564 Anon, will you no longer update the MEGA folder? Cause when fb went through their mass reporting, I think some of your links went with the flow, just 74 and now 75 still up.
>>
>>2292540
Hm, really strange Korea thing.
So, Sumin has to offer Sungji her first name, that Sungji can address her with her first name, or what? And even though they dating? Wow, thats really strange for me.
Thanks for your answer.

>>2292564
thank you.
Your translation makes more sense in some places.
Not that the other one was totally shit. No no. For me, some sentence were difficult to understand.

You two have done a great work.
>>
why is sumin looking away when she said: "the house i'm living in right now." ... "thats the only thing left." ... and by "your only name that's left on me."
has sumin fear to look seju in the eyes?
>>
>>2292564
Huh.. 62 till 72 is 'Lost in Space'.
>>
>>2292733
sorry... I mean *67
>>
>>2292735
Go here Anon, this worked for me is afternoon.

>>2262391
>>
File: IMG_0346.png (5KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0346.png
5KB, 493x402px
>>2292755
ah cool. thank you.
>>
>>2292725
She's just a dumb crazy bitch. What do you expect?
>>
>>2292725
because she cares about her and knows that she's hurting her
>>
File: Screenshot_.png (417KB, 1236x637px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_.png
417KB, 1236x637px
Well, considering the context, I think what he was saying here is

그래서 (회사를) 그만두시는 거에요? = Is that why you're leaving the company?

And 그래서 (담배를) 그만두시는 거에요? is awkward in Korean.
In this case, Koreans usually say 그래서 담배를 끊으시는 거에요?
>>
>>2293172
Look, why would she quit her job so suddenly because of breakup? Does that make more sense?

I think it makes more sense that she stops smoking because of love, the fact that she suffered heartbreak meant that she was willing to stop smoking for future person or something is what he is assuming.

Read the page, all he is talking about is her relationship and how it relates to her stopping smoking.

Read

The

Page
>>
No, dammit - stop hurting Seju.
>>
>>2293243
>why would she quit her job so suddenly because of breakup?

What are you talking about? Didn't you read previous chapters?
That's exactly why Sumin is quitting her job so suddenly.
>>
>>2293616
Oh.

Ok.
>>
>>2291386
>>2291390
Her getting clingy well shows her anxiousness. Poor girl.

>>2291751
>Is Sumin really happy with Sungji?
She seems to feel Sungji's clinginess is a little too much.
Unfortunately it looks like, she herself can't be sure wether she is or not.
>>
>>2292564

Would you ( or anyone here) be willing to translate Chap 47 of Serenade?
It can be in text document or handwritten. I'll do the rest .
I can treat you to some Juk, or Kal-guksu, Gamja-tang, I don't know, whatever you'd like?
>>
>>2293761
So, you mean that Sungji could be too attached.
What I don't understand, what about the ring thing?
I think Sungji is not what she pretends to be.
>>
>>2293761
Well, Sumin just cheated on her. Se probably a little scared and insecure etc, especially since she took Sumin back. She's probably afraid it might happen again thats why she's sticking so close to her. She's probably still a bit doubtful of Sumins loyalty at the moment.
>>
I feel like both Sumin and Sungji have some baggage they're both unable to let go. For Sumin, it's her attachment to Seju and for Sungji, it's her forgiveness to Sumin. I think they're both about to face some trials and be tested in the upcoming chapters.

Something is going to happen to Seju that is going to force Sumin to truly make a concrete decision about her feelings towards Seju. She may be making the moves to distance herself right now, but there's still an attachment that she knows is wrong (thus her tiptoeing around the subject of Seju with Sungji).

As of now, Sungji still hasn't *officially* and verbally forgiven Sumin or told her she wants to start over. This is important to both of them, which is why the subject has been broached a number of times. Right now, they're just going through relationship bliss and overcompensating with affection to avoid serious discussion.

But, my main point is that Sungji still questions Sumin's sincerity when it comes to her emotions and affections. We got a glimpse of this thought process when Sungji was in bed with Dawoon and a few more instances when she pleads with Sumin to just follow her heart and express herself.

I think in the end, Sungji will sacrifice herself in the sense that she will let Sumin go and encourage Sumin to repair her relationship with Seju. She's very perceptive and knows both their backstories, so I'm sure Sungji will draw her own conclusion that Sumin sincerely loves Seju and not her (it's a different love, but not the one Sungji wants).
>>
File: C7hOP2QU8AAvrST.jpg (94KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
C7hOP2QU8AAvrST.jpg
94KB, 960x720px
The first book!!
>>
>>2295075
Jesus, Sumin is freaking gorgeous. I couldn't think of a better cover. Love her expression. It's open to a lot of interpretation.

I wonder if WDTFS's artist has done any other works.
>>
>>2295062
>Sungji still questions Sumin's sincerity... emotions and affections.
>I think in the end, Sungji will sacrifice herself... let Sumin go... with Seju.
Honestly, I can see this happening because something does seem off about Sungji and I can see her being "pure maiden" enough to make such a decision.

Also, I really, really don't see the story ending with Seju all alone, separated from Sumin for the rest of her life. Team Gaji didn't spend all that time developing Seju's backstory and emotions to throw it all away like that. And her role in the story was never once to support Sumin's relationship with Sungji (merely tolerating).

Maybe we'll end with:
Sumin/Seju, Sungji/Nami, and Dawoon/Lawyer (so fucking random).
>>
>>2295084
>Sumin/Seju, Sungji/Nami
Disgusting.
>>
>>2295084
>Sumin/Seju, Sungji/Nami,
No, I don't wanna see this. Seju deserves better. It's better she's being alone than she's with Sumin or Nammi. Same goes for Sungji.

>>2295110
Sumin/whoeveritis is disgusting. This dumb bitch deserves no one so far.
>>
>>2295127
I find Seju much more disgusting, so I'm fine with Sungji/Sumin.
>>
>>2294898
Exactly, but it's more than a little. Look at the scene she fastened the tie till Sumin choked then saying 'I got you.'. This also shows her insecurity and glimps of obsession.

>>2295062
>She may be making the moves to distance herself right now,
Yeah, she's stressed, she started smoking again. It seems Sumin is trying too hard.

>>2295062
>Sungji let Sumin go and encourage Sumin to repair her relationship with Seju.
Yeah, I got sense this could be Sungji's remaining last wish, Authors might bring this line up again later near the end of the story.
Whether they get back together or not, Seju Sumin should end their mess relationship properly first.

>She knows both their backstories,
Sungji neverasked Nammi for the details after the breakup though. I found this very strange.
>>
>>2295219
>Sungji neverasked Nammi for the details after the breakup though. I found this very strange.
I think that was information Nami would only tell her if they actually remained broken up. Nami said it would tip the scale dramatically to one side. I think it's towards the bad, like if Sungji knew, it'd make her definitely not take Sumin back.

Hell, maybe this will be the catalyst that makes Sungji let Sumin go. As the chapters go on, I'm also getting the sense that they're not endgame. But Sungji will still be happy.
>>
>>2295127
>Seju deserves better. It's better she's being alone than she's with Sumin or Nammi. Same goes for Sungji.
I agree with you. But at this point in the story, I feel confident that neither of them are going to end up alone and their choices of partners is slim. Someone mentioned that Team Gaji contemplated a threesome for them? Fuck no, what a cheap copout.

Nobody's mentioned Seju/Sungji yet... which would be the weirdest, fucking endgame. Implausible, but a great fuck you to Sumin.
>>
when if the next chapter? has the hiatus already ended?
>>
>>2298063
Next chapter is tomorrow for both Korean/English releases. The one-week hiatus was just for the English release, so they'll be a week behind the Korean release now.

Chapters release every 10 days on the 8th, 18th, and 28th.
>>
This whole series makes me anxious. Both Seju and Sumin give off too many red flags and no one seems to want to communicate properly.
>>
>>2298586
I just hope they don't get back together, because it's a shit ending and means I wasted my time reading this. The new drama with the strange woman worries me a little.
>>
Any spoiler pics yet?
>>
File: ss (2017-03-29 at 01.07.22).jpg (47KB, 708x418px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-03-29 at 01.07.22).jpg
47KB, 708x418px
What Does The Fox Say? Chapter 76

Rough Translations.

Mixtape
https://my.mixtape.moe/augtqe.zip
Zipfile.

http://imgur.com/a/vJosG Ch 74
http://imgur.com/a/d4g7s Ch 75
>>
Thnk u so much anon
>>
>>2298683
Thanks!
>>
>>2298683
Can't open the zip-file.
>>
>>2298683
Bet Sungjis gonna move in too. How interesting.
>>
It will be a good ending if any of them don't end up together
>>
Ch 76 anywhere?
>>
Ch. 76 http://m.imgur.com/a/YALPi
>>
>>2298712
thank you.

i smell "bitch" fight over sumin is coming in the next chapter.
iam curious how sungji will react.
since she knows everything from seju.
and now seju is living in this house for awhile.
>>
File: C75kbpWV4AQGPCs.jpg (148KB, 895x960px) Image search: [Google]
C75kbpWV4AQGPCs.jpg
148KB, 895x960px
>>
File: C8Ae3EoV4AQoes_.jpg (162KB, 970x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C8Ae3EoV4AQoes_.jpg
162KB, 970x1200px
>>
>>2298683
>nearly strangled to death
>has now to live with her ex so she can hear her fucking her current girlfriend all night
Oh well, at least Sumin won't have to call her for this, this time.
>>
>>2298733
>Sumin won't have to call her for this
That would be very convenient for Sumin.
>>
I don't think there's gonna be any cat fights. Sungji already knows the details. I think she and Seju are just going to play mind games on each other to try to get under each other's skin, assert dominance, and win Sumin's attention.

There better not be a threesome. That'd be so cheap.
>>
anything but a threesome, that would ruin the story
>>
Why can't Seju just fuck off and leave them alone already. Hopefully this doesn't turn into some shitty threesome.
>>
>>2298742
>Why can't Seju just fuck off
Because the story would be shit then?
>>
>>2298729
>last picture was Sungji between Sumin and Seju, completely separating them for once
>Seju back to undressing Sumin again.
Kek this is hilarious
>>
>>2298772
And Sumin is blushing with her arm around them both. Seju looks amused, and Sungji's expression looks amused too but also... content?
>>
>>2298787
>amused too but also... content?
Sungji's busy feeling Sumin's butt. She's in nirvana.
>>
Hmm... Sumin may be Seju's weakness, but I think Sungji is going to get involved somehow and get hurt.
>>
>>2298849
Sumin is Sejus weakness, Sungji is Sumin weakness. Plot twist, they hurt Sungji to really hurt Sumin and Sumin blames Seju.
>>
dunno why, but i think we will see yet a other side from sungji.
now that seju is living in that house for awhile.
>>
If I was Sungji I would end this shit right there, fuck no I would never accept Seju living with Sumin.
>>
Good chap. Sungji is clingy it's a turn off
>>
Coincidence or not, every time Sumin looks to be moving on Seju's family somehow get involved and someone gets hurt.
>>
I really hope this will somehow lead to Seju finally moving on and not some bullshit like her forcing herself onto Sumin again all the time or some shitty threesome. It's getting really tiresome, just let Sumin/Sungji be happy already.
>>
>>2298714
Sungji shouldn't be the one fighting after what happened. It's Sumin who needs to restore Sungji's trust in her and fight for their relationship.
>>
>>2299257
I know what you mean.
Honestly, has Sumin ever fought for Sungjis confidence? I mean, so really shown that she can trust her? I do not think do. So many things are simply unspoken by Sumin.
I think, that Sungji make it clear that Sumin is hers.
Iam really curious how Sungji will react.
>>
>>2298950
>but i think we will see yet a other side from sungji.
At this point, honestly I doubt it. There was already a big chance for Sungji to show a different side of hers after the cheating. And she literally went back to Sumin within seconds. She is also very clingy for no reason and seems too trusting if Sumin without Sumin trying at all. So yeah, her character now is already fucked up.
>>
Now the 3some will start...hell, stupid writers
>>
>>2299389
>And she literally went back to Sumin within seconds
Are you determining the time based on from when they broke up, the cheating incident itself or when they sleep together again?
>>
>>2298712
>76
Thanks!

Looks like we have the ground work, and a path to the potential threesome that we see in a lot of the author's/artist's side work, cover art, etc.
>>
File: C8I3ADIUQAAoawi.jpg (55KB, 455x844px) Image search: [Google]
C8I3ADIUQAAoawi.jpg
55KB, 455x844px
I live for this. I live for thissssss. They just look so fucking perfect together. Why. Someone save me from this delusional
>>
>>2300332
Beautiful.
>>
>>2300332
It would actually be hilarious if Sungji fell for Seju in the next chapters.
>>
>>2300332
God damn, their expressions complement each other perfectly. Kudos to whoever did this.

I hope when the series ends, Team Gaji just releases a bunch of Extras similar to what Miss Angel and Miss Devil (alternate reactions to scenarios) and I Wish You Didn't Exist (extra scenes) do.

So far we know they have the following extras planned:
- How Sumin and Seju met
- Romance of Lawyer and Dawoon (so random)
and I think there's others I forgot already.
>>
>>2300332
Get that disgusting cheating bislut away from the maiden.
>>
>>2300391
i think it was about sumin and sungji happy days or so.
>>
>>2288952
>>2288845
>>2288841
>>2288842
>>
>>2301051
not everybody can read this, anon.

but, why the hell the love story about sumin and seju again?
>>
>>2301076
>the love story about sumin and seju
Because it's what their readers want to see the most.
>>
>>2301076
How else are they going to keep dragging this series out.
>>
File: book1.jpg (685KB, 546x8269px) Image search: [Google]
book1.jpg
685KB, 546x8269px
>>
File: C8OmSl8UIAAK6X2.jpg (137KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
C8OmSl8UIAAK6X2.jpg
137KB, 1200x900px
>>2301617
https://www.lezhin.com/ko/comic/what_does_the_fox_say/n10

paperback is out
https://twitter.com/lezhin_pub/status/847736437763997697
>>
>>2301619
I would like to by english edition.
>>
>>2301572
But again?
We know now that they were happy.
The parents know each other.
They ((Seju and Sumin)) met at an event for the first time.
Sumins father was small.
Sumins dad worked for Sejus dad or was hired in the same company.
...and so on.
Boy, why Sumin and Seju again?
It gets boring when you always read the same thing.
Iam more curious about Sungjis background/family.
>>
>>2301619
English edition when? I'd buy this.
>>
>>2301705
Because Sumin and Sungji are the endgame
>>
>>2301734
We don't know that yet
>>
File: C8VPakZVYAA7FMl.jpg (70KB, 800x660px) Image search: [Google]
C8VPakZVYAA7FMl.jpg
70KB, 800x660px
>>
>>2301822
Is it an extra or from the original story?
>>
>>2301822
She looks so damn pretty! I love her!
>>
File: 1.png (60KB, 608x419px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
60KB, 608x419px
>>2301822
>>
>>2301822
When she first cut her hair, I hated it, but these recent chapters...

I love it. She's gorgeous.
>>
>>2301899
Me too!!! For me, she is the prettiest (and hotter) girl in this whole mess
Thread posts: 383
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.