[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hibike! Euphonium 2

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 37

File: lewd.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
Last Thread >>2184850

WE WIN ANON!! WE WIN!!
>>
So, it was nothing for Reina
she discover about Taki wife, get frustrated because she never know
her last scene with Kumiko implied that she move on of this crush
>>
>/u/ is still being baited to this day
>>
>>2211801
hater still come to this thread
you can just ignored as usual
>>
Is this anime original? Because I think Reina played for Taki in the finals in novel.
>>
Unless there was an actual confession between ANY of the girls no one "won" anything. It's just another lame cop-out. Yurifags got nothing heterofags got nothing.

Also what the fuck are you on about winning? I didn't even realize we were In a competition.
>>
>>2211819
It's Mugino so yeah....
>>
File: 1480905633888.gif (3MB, 300x356px) Image search: [Google]
1480905633888.gif
3MB, 300x356px
>>2211819
We are ALWAYS in a competition against the filth
>>
File: she move on.jpg (157KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
she move on.jpg
157KB, 1440x810px
>>2211821
I was right many times, recently I was about Kuzu no Honkai but you denial until other confirmed
you're who don't admit anything
>>
Are we going to get another season?
>>
>>2211819
>heterofags got nothing

They do have the source material which ends in het for both of those characters.
>>
>>2211827
>Kuzu no Honkai
The het manga where the het won over the yuri? Ok...
>>
>>2211831
I think we get Hibike Love Story.
>>
>>2211839
Implying he actually understands that.
>>
>>2211844
Yeah, he probably just saw two girls kissing and thought that the whole manga was about yuri.
>>
>>2211842
What the fuck is that?
>>
>>2211848
hibikek
>>
>>2211819
You describe a stalemate. This means neither side accomplished anything of mention.

There are degrees of victory. A pyrrhic victory, for example, basically means "we won, but we got wrecked."
Hibike is one such example for /u/s. Reina drops the Taki race and Shoe will never get Kumiko, but KumiRei is still a too distant possibility to make those developments worth the bullshit we went through.

>>2211848
A hypothetical scenario closer to the (het) source material, in which Kumiko falls for Shoe.
>>
>>2211855
>A hypothetical scenario closer to the (het) source material, in which Kumiko falls for Shoe.
If there will be movie then we can be certain another Tamako Market will be pulled out on /u/s.

At least KyoAni can't really degay Kobayashi, at least I hope they won't remove any loli yuri scenes.
>>
Can someone who's not Mugino tell me if this is worth watching for the yuri now
>>
>>2211867
Just wait two more week to be sure
>>
File: 1460156450457.png (188KB, 359x401px) Image search: [Google]
1460156450457.png
188KB, 359x401px
>There are people who genuinely still think there's a chance, however remote, that this will end in a yuri friendly way
Not sure if mental retardation or just doubling down on stupid because the alternative is too depressing.
>>
>>2211874
So long as it doesn't end het, I'll accept the ending yuri end would obviously be better. Ambiguity at least allows more room for fanworks and headcanons.
>>
>>2211867
No, its not worthy for that to be honest. Sure, some blind fans would tell you that its worth it and all that shit, but Reina is still in love with Taki and it seems that she even wants to win for his sake, so no, the yuri is not worth it. If you want to watch for other reasons like the animation and stuff, then yeah, this one is pretty good.
>>
>>2211892
Mugino...
>>
>>2211892
Either he legit doesn't have a clue about the minutiae of what they're saying, he lives in his own reality, or he's really just a troll like most people have begun to believe
>>
>>2211904
It's easy to understand him, if he says something is yuri related, you know it isn't.
>>
>>2211799
>>2211800
Nice try, smartass. Hiding your name to OP this thread means nothing if your OP post is very similar to >>>/a/150929963.

You're not even trying. Stop trying to be the king of this board.
>>
>>2211930
Summon the tripfag.
>>
>>2211867
The main characters are still up in the air, but there are plenty yuri side couples that get focus. Overall, definitely worth a watch. Like you, I was skeptical for a year and only decided to watch it last week.
>>
File: FVgaaNu.jpg (132KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
FVgaaNu.jpg
132KB, 1366x768px
>>2211892
Not trying to agree with him but we can't just ignore what she said just before that,,,
>>
Lesbian girl and Bisexual girl get another episode together.

This is too mature /u/.
>>
Homosexual! Erasure or Heterosexual! Elimination? Find out next week!!
>>
>>2211943
Hibike! /u/phonium is not a degenerate lesbian/homosexual anime. It is pure yuri.
>>
>>2211892
Not him, but she's quoting what she previously thought there (and it is simple past rather than -teita), so it's not quite that clear cut.

Compared to what I remember of the book, it's being ambiguous - at the end of the novel scene, she straight-up says she's still going to try to get him, but this Reina is more focused on knowing about his wife's dream.

In any case, on the unrelated note of Shuuichi, the lack of any kind of lead-in in this episode (like Reina got in the previous one) does give hope that we at least won't be getting his end.
>>
so, i havent watched hibike since chp3
just want to ask
is kumirei dead?
is still worth watch the series if im a yurifag or they just going to put some kumirei fanservise without nothing more?
shit het ending?
>>
>>2211943
I kinda regret already using the Eradicated by homosexuals reaction from the newest Chio-chan chapter in the RR thread.
>>
>>2211978
Kumirei is not dead but don't expect it to happen.

The show is definitely worth the watch even without the yuri.

Lol no, not a chance of het ending.
>>
>>2211968
I mean, she's still implying interest in Taki. The anime is being rather ambiguous, but her feelings for Taki haven't changed that much.
>>
>>2211991
It's not like feelings for one person completely disappear when you fall in love with someone else (unless said person was a total ass or you're just a jerk). Even when widowed people get remarried they're not gonna be like "lol that dead weirdo i married for XX years. What WAS I thinking?".
>>
>Mugitard thread
Quick, anons. Post your favorite Hibike yuri pics.
>>
>>2211994
Still, Reina is still interested in him. The people claiming that "yuri" won are clearly ignoring the fact that even though Taki is still not over his wife, Reina is still not over him either.
>>
>>2211997
To be fair, Reina suddenly dropping such a crush she's had for so many years and immediately going "welp, lesbianism it is then" would probably be shitty writing, regardless of how good it'd be for /u/ otherwise. I doubt Korrasami would be nearly as popular as it is if Korra just jumped Asami immediately after dumping Mako.
>>
>>2212003
Of course, i'm not disagreeing with you. I'm just saying that some people in here are acting like Reina moved on from Taki and now she's fully gay for Kumiko, which is simply not the case.
>>
The lazy way they showed the reason for Reina being mad at Kumiko in a largely unforeshadowed flashback after the fact makes me worried they could just do the same thing with Shoe's "looking for a present to patch things up" plot despite all of its appearances having been cut from the previous episodes.
>>
>>2212011

Yeah, there's still 2 episodes left and this moron OP already made a thread about "winning" lol
>>
Just abandoned ship on this train. I moved on to Izetta, and become infinitely happier.
>>
>>2212003
>>2212008
You do know somebody can love both girl and boy, right ? It's not jumping from het to gay, it's just jumping from an old crush without futur, to a girl she became very attached to (and even fell for ?) in the past month. It makes a lot of sense !
>>
>>2212024
Do you genuinely think that japan cares about bisluts and portraying it in a serious way in anime? Fuck off. It's either black or white. Either you like boys or you like girls, no inbetween. If Reina has shown interest in men then that's it, there's not "bicuriousity"and shit like that in anime
>>
>>2212024
We all know that, it's just that some of you guys think that she's over Taki now and that she will only focus on Kumiko now, which is not the case. Still, this won't go into anything other than a deep friendship between the two girls.
>>
>>2212028
You're clearly an idiot

>>2212043
It would be a very shitty character development if she doesn't get over Taki.
>>
Less than a hundred posts in and this thread proves why idiots are bad.
>>
>>2211844
You're who don't get it, in the season premier thread somebody say that lesbian girls get converted, I explain it wasn't and other confirmed
>>2211892
that why i say implication no confirmation, other think the same before the subs
>>
>>2212062
Not that anon but
Because character development mentioned probably entails development and change. If she just stays exactly how she is she didn't develop as a character at all. Kindly fuck off to /a/
>>
>>2212074
Aad just how exactly is she gonna get over it in two episodes when she was shown lusting for that dick for since S1? Nobody says she won't ever get over it, but it's not gonna happen in the anime. She'll wistfully have to move on because after she confesses because she has no choice if Taki rejects her.
>>
>>2212062
Being so stubborn about a crush that is absolutely hopeless and staying this way is not a development, she needs to see how useless it is to continue like that, and that she has to move on.
She has been so focused on this childish crush for so long, and Kumiko is exaclty what she needs, she is the one that distracted her from everything. Do you think Reina would've gone to the festival if it wasn't for Kumiko ? And I'm pretty sure that she is the only one, outside of Taki, that Reina has played for !
>>
>>2212082
>childish crush
Yeah, no. It qualifies as "first love". It's no crush.
>>
>>2212079
Because she won't get over him in two episode, she has already started drifting away from him, without noticing, she's just way to stubborn to accept that. She thinks her feelings are set in stone because she thinks she's mature and denies the fact the she's just a simple teenager with ever changing feeling.
Because she wants to be special.
>>
>>2212087
Doesn't change a thing, probably makes it even worst
>>
>>2212082
Well, young girls tend to be stubborn about their first love. It's not shitty character development if she doesn't move on right away, its just the way things work out 9 times out of 10.
>>
>>2212096
She's fucking 16, it's fucking time to grow up
>>
>>2212003
I just wish they would had toned down this taki crush. They literally dragged it all during the anime, and it took mu joy away. Reina sucks now. She is super creepy and jealous to visit Taki's dead wife. I have lost interest in this and haven't watched the last two episodes. Gonna rate it pretty lower than S1
>>
>>2212102
I mean, some girls never get over their first love, so i don't think her age has anything to do with it.
>>
>>2212079
It's ridiculous because we don't even know why she is so infatuated with him.
>>
I just want to know...
Why the seiyuus said this episode would be shocking...and it ended up being the most cliche and predictable episode of the entire series.
>>
>>2212108
Yes, that would be girl with sad life that we don't give a shit about, not one of the MC of an anime which will probably have a happy ending
>>
>>2212109
Does she not say that its because how talented he is?

>>2212110
Gotta get those ratings.
>>
>>2212110
maybe they were shocked at how bad this episode was
>>
>>2212140
>Episode 11 is shocking
>I don't know how that was approved

It makes sense, actually.
>>
>>2212087
>>2212108
>>2212096
First love means there was mutual love going on. It's a crush. Seriously, go back to /a/ before you embarrass yourself further.
>>
>>2212148
Love isn't necessarily a two way street as much as you'd like to have monopoly on it, specially the kind you nurture over many years
>>
>>2212148
thats like the exact opposite. First love is usually not mutual and is onesided, and usually always fails. Heck its even in the title
>>
>>2212147
>Reina's seiyuu gets excited about a second mountain scene
>wait what do you mean Reina is a total bitch to Kumiko the entire scene
>and thats it?
>how did they allow this to air?
>>
This episode made me realize how Reina is a bad character, contrasting with how a great character Kumiko is. She did have some kind of personality before, but she's just about her crush on Taki, basically. She's becoming almost as bad as Shuichi.

When will they give a good girl to Kumiko already?
>>
>>2212155
but they did?
>>
>>2212166
Now they just need to replace Reina in the ED and stop giving her screentime.
>>
>>2212092
Reading that gave me a flashback. That's actually what happened to me. I confessed while already drifting away, and got rejected. Literally took me 2 days to get over 5 years of unrequited love. You have given me a shred of hope about this anon, and I will likely resent you for it.
>>
I'm not a Hibikekfag, heck i dropped it pretty early...but after seeing this entire thing, does any of you have any hope with Kyoanus adaptation of the yuri dragon maido mango?
>>
>>2212193
But "this entire thing" is they not wanting to change the original work.
So yeah, why not?
>>
>>2212155
At this point o wouldn't give a damn if she ends up dating shuiichi. He is a good match for her now.
>>
>>2212195
It'd be great if they removed the 'MC grew a dick' part.
>>
>>2212193
I expect it to be a decent comedy anime. Nothing more.
>>2212217
Well at least that's gotten out of the way.
>>
>>2212140
>>2212155
I agree. This episode ruined everything.

So... What happens with Reina and Taki in the end? I remember some anons saying that Reina confesses after the Nationals and gets rejected. I need to know if I have to prepare myself for more of this hetshit.
>>
>>2212217
I can see KyoAni skipping that, actually.
>>
>>2212230
It would actually be good if they did skip that.
>>
>>2212226
Taki sensei's answer is ambiguous. Reina doesn't take it badly though, and wants to grow up for him.
>>
>>2212280
Jesus christ, that's even worse.
>>
AsukaKumiko is the new hotness. Embrace it.
>>
>>2212297
Yeah, it basically implies that she intends to date him in the future or once she's "mature" enough.
>>
>>2212155
This episode is unwatchable. Not watching it anymore for KumiRei. They were great in s1 and earlier eps. But right now I kinda wish Kumiko will not have anymore screentime with Reina.
>>
>>2211995
>Reina being taller than Kumiko
>>
>>2211799
How did we win? Kumiko said she supports reina in her pursuit of taco.
If anything kyoanus made it very obvious that yuri has no chance in this piece of shit show.
>>
Animalize! Demonium - Part 1
http://pastebin.com/ddeL0mMf

Mamiko/Kumiko, transformation, monster girls, succubus, doggirl, facesitting, cunnilingus, tail insertion
>>
>>2212226
>>2212280
>>2212297
>>2212325
i really hate kyoani right now
>>
Is Kumiko the Tomoyo to Reina's Sakura?
>>
>>2212320
>(via Sound! Euphonium)
What does it mean?
>>
>>2212377
Don't worry, Kumiko will soon realize that euphonium and trumpet don't match. Only pure euphonium master race can make her happy.

Seriously though, I'm mildly surprised that the Title Drop episode is actually about Asuka. Have we been misled this entire time?
>>
>>2212423
Asuka should just hang herself desu
>>
File: sousou.jpg (124KB, 985x1200px) Image search: [Google]
sousou.jpg
124KB, 985x1200px
If the ship sinks and I'll sink with it. Yes... I'm prepared for it.

I've watch K-On! and Nichijou, read the mangas as well and I can say KyoAni awfully sticks to the source material. (Dunno about Hyouka and other titles based on LNs, I can't unfortunately read Japanese.) Face it anons... After this episode it solidified the notion that KumiRei is just plain 'baiting'. Probably had been from the beginning.

When season 1 deemed lucrative they've gone with season 2 and uncannily subdued the interaction between Kumiko and Reina. KumiRei just seemed too friendly this season compared to the first one... If ever we get season 3 or a movie, man I don't know, expect the worst. Which the last novel entails.

I think I'll just watch this for the story itself, Episode 10 had been my highlight so far. Let's see how the last two episodes wrap up, which I'm sure would end up on an impasse regarding both ships.
>>
>>2211855
Dunno.

I still think of KumiRei as an old age lesbian couple who only get together after realising their het marriage isn't working out.
>>
>>2212280
>>2212325
Thanks for answering, anon. It's such a pity.

>>2212383
Not exactly. Kumiko didn't realize she was gay for Reina, while Tomoyo was aware of her own feelings.
>>
>>2211827
'I was right' says Mugino before she goes on another drug-fueled rage on pixiv about Takishits, hetshits [sic] and pretty boy lovers as well as dog memes.
>>
>>2212445
More like a after college yuri scenario.
>>
>>2212450
Looking forward to seeing '/u/'s beloved Mugino' losing it again like a child on pixiv.
>>
>>2212217
Wait did that actually happen in the manga? I thought it was a meme joke in here
>>
>>2212478
One of the chaos dragons wanted to prove that Kobayashi was only friends with Tooru because she had ulterior motives and used genderbending magic because everyone knows that men turn into rapacious beasts when surrounded by women.

Suffice to say it didn't work.
>>
>>2212217
Nope.

I actually found that chapter pretty funny. Keep that in.
>>
>>2212472
I thought he killed himself after the episode. Too bad he came back. He's probably making a new one as we speak.
>>
>>2211819
>winning

It has been this way since Hibike season 1, and if you don't agree they'll accuse you of being from /a/
>>
It pains me to see Shuichi appear in any episode. It reminds me of my own humanity. It reaffirms me the extinction of men’s importance is drawing nearer. There will be no more man in human and woman will be independent of man. We will be calling these people wo from then on. The world is becoming woke after all. Who is not a question anymore
>>
This show is a disaster and the writers are stupid fucks who don't want its core audience's money. Even the mainstream, non-yurifags who watch the show are not interested in Reina/Taki and Kumiko/Shuuichi. Kyoani has a lot of control over creating anime original content, but they push these shitty romance subplots and alienate their main audience.

It didn't have to end in /u/, but ambiguous solo end with a special same sex (((friendship))) is the best way to grab money, but it seems that they are too dumb to understand this. The show went downhill ever since episode 10/11 of season 1 already. Reina is literally one of the worst Kyoani girls ever now. All she has is her pretty design and everything else about her is shit. Kumiko is arguably Kyoani's best protagonist ever yet she's stuck with her shitty yuribait stalker friend. This show has so much potential but they just have to fuck it up because >le handsome talented but mysterious music teacher.

People who still have hopes for this show and watch it are honestly delusional and pathetic as fuck. Please do yourself a favour and watch something more respectable.
>>
why is it hetero vs yuri? why not hetero vs homo?
>>
>>2213062
Because Boy x Boy is degeneracy
>>
>>2213059
Its pretty fucking shit if you're watching it for the yuri, but it is good if you're not watching it for the romance. Still, /u/ shouldn't be so focused on this anime since we know how this shit is ending for all of us in here.
>>
>>2213059
>Reina/Taki and Kumiko/Shuuichi
None of this will happen. Nobody will end up with anybody. How many times do we have to say this?
>>
>>2213136
Doesn't matter if it won't happen. It's as annoying to see Reina going brain dead every time she sees Taco. They have already shit KumiRei by now.
>>
>>2212725
Fuck off to tumblr please
>>
http://anime-eupho.com/story/

> その夜、久美子は寝つけず布団を抜け出す……。

I'm leaving.
>>
>>2213174
Google translate says that "Kumiko leaves the futon without becoming asleep"
Is that so bad?
>>
>>2213178
No, he meant that Reina stared at Taki.
>>
>>2212573
Not yet but '/u/'s beloved' has spent the past two days writing angry comments on tumblr.
>>
>>2213136
The anime made it pretty clear that Kumiko isn't even possible. Doesn't matter what happens, there's no yuri between then.

And I think it's for the best. Reina is annoying.
>>
wtf was all that hardcore yuribaiting in s1 for?
another kyoanus copout
>>
>>2213178
>>2213194

No, I mean that I'm pretty sure she's meeting with Shuuichi and hetbait will happen.
>>
File: Czx3ayCUQAEHhP2.jpg large.jpg (87KB, 560x800px) Image search: [Google]
Czx3ayCUQAEHhP2.jpg large.jpg
87KB, 560x800px
I don't know what to think anymore... But Ribbon-Natsuki is the best!!!!
>>
All you retards deserve this. Shitting up the board with non-yuri anime.
>>
File: 1480539550495.jpg (712KB, 1920x3240px) Image search: [Google]
1480539550495.jpg
712KB, 1920x3240px
When will Asuka and Kaori get together?
>>
>>2213223
Dunno why you're even surprised.
>>
>>2213256
Kill yourself. Noone forced you to come here cunt
>>
So is it over? Confimed no-yuri?

/u/ seems surprisingly calm about this one.
>>
>>2213393
>calm
i am seething with rage but what am i gonna do? fly a plane in kyoani hq?
>>
>>2213395
Maybe you should.

Nonetheless it's your fault, /u/ told you not to watch it when in the same season Izetta and Flip Flappers are airing, but you did.
>>
>>2213393
Give it time. It's a friday after all. Then again if anyone got surprised it's probably people that are so new they've never been hurt or lied to before and aren't jaded.
>>
>>2213393
I mean, what else could /u/ do? Cry in every post how KyoAni is the worst thing that ever happened to yuri and how we're all going to burn down they're main offices using all the male seiyuus as firewood?
>>
>>2213393
How is it confirmed no-yuri already? There are still two episodes left.
>>
>>2213393
I mean, the source material isn't yuri so why be mad?
>>
>>2213410
>there is still hope after kumiko literally said "i support your batshit het fantasy"
Face it, you got hooked by kyoani.
>>
File: I can show you the world.jpg (434KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
I can show you the world.jpg
434KB, 2560x1440px
>>2213410
I'm pretty sure if Kyoani wanted to go yuri they not only missed the window, they threw a big rock through it
>>
>>2213477
Wow, how could people even believe theres a possibility for an open end when Kumiko even supports Reina in being Taki's new plaything.
>>
>>2213393
I only had the slight bit of hope that KyoAni would do their own thing. It's over now, but that's okay.
In fact, I want to thank KyoAni for making Reina so unlikeable this season that I don't even want a yuri end anymore. At least not with her.
>>
>>2213489
KyoAni is a fucking monster. They make this poor soul give up on a yuri end thanks to their shitty writing.
>>
>>2213482
some people still rationalize it as Kumiko doesn't realize her feelings for Reina yet so she thinks that supporting her and Taki is what she "wants".
>>
>>2213489
>I want to thank KyoAni for making Reina so unlikeable this season that I don't even want a yuri end anymore. At least not with her.
Same here. Kumiko deserves better.
>>
>>2213499
The mental gymnastics some people do to convince themselves theres still a chance is fucking hilarious.
>>
>>2213397
>Flip Flappers
But that went full retarded hetshit too.
>>
>>2213499
I'll read fanfiction about it, but it's not like I expect the show to behave that way.
>>
>>2213509
No it didn't.
>>
>>2213509
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>2213393
/u/, the actual /u/ not the general thread retards, separated themselves from this shitpile after the first season.
We are more concerned about Flip Flap not pulling a fast one and Izetta not dying in the last ep.
>>
>>2213529
Now you are being reverse desilutional, Flip Flappers is yuri.

>>>/a/
>>
>>2213529
You people are from /a/, right?
This completely explains why threads about Hibikek exists in /u/...
>>
>>2213531
>seperated ourselves from Hibikek
>still keeps posting on Hibikek threads even after season almost over
You are trying too hard
>>
>>2213113
>It's still good if you watch it for the romance
You mean the overall main plot and interpersonal character interactions? That's the main strong point of the show and they should've stuck to that instead of hamming in this icky teacher-student thing and make Kumiko looks like a creep for supporting it.

>>2213136
Like >>2213168 and >>2213202 said, it's almost a guarantee that an explicit ending for any pairing is not going to be a thing, except for Gotou and Rika. However, this whole mess revolving around Taki and his students greatly damage many viewers' enjoyment of even the show's strong points above. Don't forget that you also have this entire dedicate anime original episode and a small moment in the haunted house. They can very well shoehorn in an implied het ending for both girls, Reina moreso.

Like I say, there are better shows to watch if you're looking for subtext or full-blown yuri without the frustrations of potential BTFO moments. I just think that yurifags ought to love themselves more to not watch shit like this and RWBY while hoping for actual (implicit or explicit) lesbian romance. It's sad and it's pathetic.
>>
>>2213598
Thats exactly what i meant. Hibikek main strong points are the character interactions and personal struggles they had, and lets not forget that the animation is also pretty good and main selling point too.

The romance just happens to be hammed in all of those character interactions, but in the end its pretty fucking forgettable if thats all your looking for.
>>
>>2213615
>forgettable
come on now, s1 "yuri" moments are anything but forgettable
>>
>>2213615
I don't find it that forgettable if almost in every episode after season 1 episode 10 they have to ham in about Reina's crush on Taki. It turns her from a fairly inters character to a creepy one-dimensional one who can't shut the fuck up about him. And it makes Kumiko look bad for supporting such an icky relationship in the first place. I like Taki as an individual character so this just makes me hate Reina even more, and that's a huge shame. It's not like Shuuichi's crush on Kumiko where its not brought up very often and doesn't have a lot of dedicated screentime. And even then he will most likely get an ambiguous end with her judging from that preview about the futon scene. Like I said, there are things that I like about Hibikek. But the things I hate about it are given a LOT of attention and get shoved in my face. Therefore, I believe I've been doing myself a favour by dropping it and from how agonized some yurifags seem about it, I suggest they should too, before they get hit with a big, fat hammer of reality that KyoAni has been baiting all of you from the start and will absolutely crush all of your hopes at the end, though they have been dealing some severe damage control throughout already.

>>2213622
I still firmly believe episodes from 1-10 of the show were absolutely great and they were why I got so hooked in it in the first place. It was beautiful, comfy yet intriguing, and just gives me a very pleasant feeling while watching. All of that has changed, however, and I don't believe it's worthy of your time and investment anymore. Even the fans are not as into it as before anymore, evident from the drop in interest from Nips.
>>
>>2213623
Meant to say episodes 1 to 10 of season 1 obviously.
>>
>>2212472
>>2212573
>>2213198
Sup fake-pixiv mugino.
>>
>>2213531
>the general thread retards
Guess who made half the posts in this thread.
>>
>>2213269
When Asuka realize Kaori is gay for her.
>>
>>2213623
Oh, yeah i completely agree with everything you said. I was mainly talking about S2, which even the most diehard Hibikek fans would have to admit that the romance is just hammed in in everything else.

Reina's character murder is also one of the other reasons S2 is just worth it if you're not looking for romance anime, because she feels like those creepy girls who can't get over their 1st unrequited love.
>>
>>2213651
Season 2's first half was a bit poorly done because you're suddenly forced to care about Nozomi and Oboe. I think they are fine as characters but their introduction feels a bit sudden to me.

Romance isn't a hugely important factor for me when I watch anime, but character murdering is and I think a lot of people can agree with me on this. I just don't think the show is worth that much anymore unless you like everything it has to offer. Or just skip all of the Reina faggotry episodes.
>>
>>2213664
And by skipping them, you miss like 6 or 7 episodes in total. Its just not worth it IMO, but some people might find difficult to just drop it after being so invested in .
>>
>>2213677
I fucked up, i meant to say being so invested in KumiRei
>>
>>2213677
>>2213680
Yes, that's my point. It's completely not worth it past episode 10 of season 1. I feel that, for those who already got attached, think of it this way. You're better off leaving it like that before the finale where they officially bury the ship and you so that you can still read fanfics and look at fanart in blessed ignorance, rather than keep on going until they completely fuck you over and make it so that you can never ever look at your beloved ship the same way again. It's why I dropped RWBY and can still enjoy looking at fanart of White Rose.
>>
>>2213685
Well, i never watched RWBY so i can't relate to that. But since i started watching Hibikek recently, i think i'll follow your advice and watch just the first 10 episodes of it. I don't want to hate the characters.
>>
File: 1476410947603.jpg (46KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476410947603.jpg
46KB, 450x450px
>>2213628
>Tripfag's bitch doing damage control
>>
>>2213250
Patrician taste, mah nigga.
>>
>>2213489
>>2213503
>>2213168
>>2213202
Who will be a better girl for Kumiko now that Reina is now confirmed to be Takisexuxal?
>>2213269
How it will play? It's better when Haruka is included too.
>>
>>2213976
Asuka.
>>
>>2211799
Funny how you say "WE WIN!!" when in reality Reina has been confirmed to be straight as an arrow.
>>
File: 1481956278845.jpg (110KB, 800x1128px) Image search: [Google]
1481956278845.jpg
110KB, 800x1128px
Tell me what I'm supposed to think.. I don't know anymore..
>>
File: 1481956338746.jpg (115KB, 1118x800px) Image search: [Google]
1481956338746.jpg
115KB, 1118x800px
>>2214150
>>
File: 1481956435397.jpg (98KB, 638x900px) Image search: [Google]
1481956435397.jpg
98KB, 638x900px
>>2214151
>>
>>2214151
>Reina's left hand reaching Kumiko vagina
Fuck off KyoAnus. This won't work anymore.
>>
>>2214151
Meanwhile, Mizore and Nozomi fuck like rabbits every day without a care in the world about all the dramas around them. Glorious.
>>
>>2214150
You're supposed to think that KyoAni is just baiting with those images.
>>
>>2213976
>Who will be a better girl for Kumiko
Asuka-senpai, obviously.
>>
>>2214151
Those hands for God's sake. That's a bit too much for this kind of material even coming from Eupho.
>>
File: 1481859075782.jpg (133KB, 1200x968px) Image search: [Google]
1481859075782.jpg
133KB, 1200x968px
Yes.
>>
>>2214001
in hindsight you really shouldn't make a thread about an episode before the subs are even out
>>
>>2214446
They are fishing for BD sales. The hook needs bait, and that is some high quality bait.
>>
>>2214446
Reina looks like she is about to slick Kumiko. Her hands are definitely on that spot already.
>>
asukafags think asuka is relevant.
>>
>>2214461
Who's the artist?
>>
>>2212110
Apparently that was banter about Reina stalking Tako to the point of hunting down his dead wife's grave.
>>
File: 1476750625722.png (123KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1476750625722.png
123KB, 300x300px
>>2214151
>Reina's hands
oh come on now
>>
>>2215138
To be fair, that was shocking for the people who were hoping for an open end.
>>
Does Shoe still stand a chance or nah? I'm feeling suspicious of even those 3 seconds appearances he makes every other episode...
>>
>>2214461
Finally, the master pair.
>>
>>2215211
Yes, he does.
>>
>>2212573
I am not p/a/thetic like you want, also I didn't do this art and you can't proof
mean.
>>
>>2215208
Exactly. Way to make Reina creepy. Thanks KyoAni.
>>
>>2215211
No.
Let's face it, alright?
Shoe didn't lost his scenes as Kumiko's love interest to make way to yuri, but so that otakus can have Kumiko as their pure virginal waifu.
Taki is not a problem because Reina has no chance.

That's it. KyoAni like to pretend they have more serious and respectful animes, but their even worse in pandering for otaku crowd.
>>
>kyoani did it again

Can't believe how they manage to bait people with every single release.
>>
>>2211838
The show has clearly diverged from the source material in both cases.

Kumiko has never demonstrated anything but disdain for Shuu in any scene they've ever had together since season 1. He's given up even trying, and is now patheticly going after her sister. Kumiko is very, very obviously a lesbian in the show, unlike in the book.

(Now, that doesn't necessarily mean she'll get a canonical lesbian pairing in the end, but it's possible the door may be left open to one.)
>>
>>2212107
>She is super creepy and jealous to visit Taki's dead wife.

I disagree with this. I think Reina visiting Taki's wife grave is symbolic of her visiting the grave of her crush on Taki. It's a form of closure for her. It's a way for her to move on.
>>
And there we go. One Shuuichi episode with them cramming back in everything they cut and pretending it was there all along, coming up.
>>
>>2216330
b-but they showed Shuuichi for 5 seconds every 3 episodes
>>
>>2215324
You're not p/a/thetic, you're /a/ and /u/'s beloved Mugino.

Anyway take your time, you probably need some time off after venting about Idolm@ster's 'hetfags.'
>>
They actually did it, the absolute madmen. They killed Reina's character making her a creepy obsessed stalker and now they're going to kill Kumiko's character too.
>>
>>2216267
Yeah, keep telling yourself that. She clearly still likes Tako and she even clearly states that she hopes she wishes she can mature enough for him to like her in the future.

Stop doing this to yourself, onee-san, just move on from this while you still can and you won't get your feelings hurt.
>>
I bet a thousand bucks they're going to spend these past couple of episodes developing Shoe's relationships with Kumiko, resulting in a last second win for him.

Next time, before watching a KyoAni, or indeed any anime by any studio, research the source material. If it's het, it's het. Don't get baited.
>>
>>2216351
Reina was always a creepy obsessed stalker, its just that she stalked Kumiko until now
>>
>>2216378
Best advice you could get in here.
>>
>>2216378
but Kyoani doesn't follow the source material :^)
>>
Haven't you guys suffered enough? I'm worried about you guys.
>>
>>2213246
That was me but I'm sad and frustrated and pissed off that I was right anyway.

>>2216389
Thank you for your concern, but I was dead inside before Eupho.

>>2216378
>Next time, before watching a KyoAni, or indeed any anime by any studio, research the source material. If it's het, it's het. Don't get baited.

You're absolutely right, but I'm delusional enough to tell myself that maybe this time will be the one they will finally give us what we want. I'm not sure about watching Maid Dragon at this point, to be honest.
>>
>>2216418
Maid Dragon source material is considered yuri, which means that they would need to ignore the source material to turn it into het, which is not happening.
>>
>>2216419
I never said they'll turn it into het. It's just that I don't expect anything explicit or 100% true to the source material coming from KyoAni, even if the manga actually has it.
>>
>>2216419
K-On changed all tone and comedy from the original source, though. They still can fuck that.
>>
>>2216435
Chuunibyou was also a comedy and they even created an original character (Dekomori, who happened to be the most funny one and part of the best -and pretty canon- pairing of the entire series by far), changed the characters' personalities, etc.

Chuunibyou is one of the reasons why I had hope in Eupho, but I swear I've learned my lesson.
>>
Last episode cutting Kumiko actually slipping that she knows something and then just setting the same thing up after the fact in flashback made me suspicious, but I still hoped they wouldn't be gauche as to justify an entire romance that way.

Time to just accept that there's no such thing as a pleasant surprise for yuri.
>>
>>2214151
Kyoani, masters of bait. Can't wait for the last two episodes where Kumiko suddenly realizes she's in love with Shuichi.
But how you fools though this would end in yuri is beyond me, especially given how Yamada and Ishihara think lesbian love is shit.
>>
>>2216351
Kumiko getting with useless self insert shoe is way worse than Reina liking tacos.
Because Reina's character was already destroyed, plus she liked taco since season 1.
But Kumiko is a decent mc, so giving her an obvious forced het is fucking gross.

It's like KyoAnus saying to self insert fags that no matter how useless and boring they are, they get the girl anyway.
>>
>>2216378
>I bet a thousand bucks they're going to spend these past couple of episodes developing Shoe's relationships with Kumiko, resulting in a last second win for him.

This would literally be the worst writing in the history of anime.

I will take your bet.

Wanna exchange contact info or something?
>>
I cannot believe you people actually think this show is going to have a het ending.

EVERY SINGLE INTERACTION Kumiko and Shuu have ever had has been one of nothing but loathing and disdain on Kumiko's part, and nothing but resigned hopelessness on Shuu's part. He doesn't have a chance with her, and he KNOWS he doesn't have a chance with her. You can see the utter despair on his face, every time. It is literally NEVER going to happen between them.

Book-Kumiko is absolutely bisexual, but show-Kumiko is absolutely a lesbian. You would seriously have to be delusional to think otherwise. She has NEVER EVEN ONCE displayed even the slightest sign of attraction towards any male in the series, and frequently, frequently, FREQUENTLY showed signs of attraction towards various females.

Look. I know you folks have been burned in the past. I know. I understand! But there is a difference between rational pessimism and full-blown paranoia at this point.

You need to calm the fuck down and look at this rationally.
>>
>>2216498
We've had the "I want to talk to you before the competition" fives seconds of setup. We've seen the focus on Taki's flower and its meaning. We know now that Kyoani are perfectly fine with skipping scenes and then throwing them in during the event they were supposed to set up as flashbacks. It's a more than good chance we're now going to see a flashback to Midori helping him choose a present and then him giving her the hairpin. As far as most of the audience is concerned, being the most prominent male character of the same age is all of the romantic setup required.
>>
>>2216498
>delusional
If there's one delusional post here, it's yours.
>>
>>2216498
>nothing but loathing and disdain on Kumiko's part
implying Kyoanus can't turn that into a "oh she was just a big ol' tsundere for Shoe all along that's what love does to you"
>>
Can we, like, set up a betting pool or something? I really want to make some cash on all you morbidly paranoid fucks.
>>
>>2216498
>look at this rationally
We are. Are you new to anime? They're the main female and male characters respectively, years of experience have taught us that it is more than enough for the narrative to force a relationship.
>>
>>2216488
>>2216507
can you quit with the betting and money? how about you step outside and get a job if you want some cash
>>
>>2216506
Her behavior has not been tsundere. She doesn't "protest too much", she doesn't blush, she just cringes whenever she sees him. She thinks he's pathetic. She wants nothing to do with him. It is an earnest, perfectly straightforward disdain. She is a lesbian, and it would be the worst writing in the history of anime for them to try to flip that around at the last minute.

>>2216508
No. Taki-sensei is the main male character. Shuu is a background character. He's had as much screen time as Aoi.
>>
>>2216511
>She is a lesbian
No matter how many times you write it doesn't make it true, anon. But it's okay, there's always fanfictions for you.
>>
>>2216513
She is a lesbian. She has given every indication that she is a lesbian. She has never given any indication that she is NOT a lesbian. All signs point to her being a lesbian. It is fucking STAGGERING that there are people who think she is not a lesbian.
>>
File: 1431197870288.png (276KB, 586x634px) Image search: [Google]
1431197870288.png
276KB, 586x634px
>>2216514
One last (you).
>>
>>2216516
Offer a single piece of evidence that show-Kumiko is not a lesbian.
Even one.
Just a morsel.
A hint.
Anything.

You fucking can't. She has never once, in 24 episodes, displayed even a modicum of interest in any male character in the show. Not a single time.
>>
File: 1459305742192.gif (417KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459305742192.gif
417KB, 640x360px
>>2216518
Offer a single piece of evidence that show-Kumiko is a lesbian.
Even one.
Just a morsel.
A hint.
Anything.
You fucking can't.

She never ever displayed a single hint of sexual attraction towards a girl. No, thinking a girl is beautiful doesn't make her gay. Thinking she wants to touch her and kiss her does make her gay. Did she ever have those thoughs? Not a single time.
>>
I'm just waiting for the movie desu.
>>
>>2216518
She was acting pretty weird when her friends told her that Shoe has feelings for her. That alone can be the set-up for the tsundere facade. They can just say that she's been avoiding him because she doesn't know how to deal with a change in their relationship or gasp her own feelings that she's never noticed before. Honestly it's like you've never watched anime before.
>>
>>2216522
>Offer a single piece of evidence that show-Kumiko is straight
>Even one.
>Just a morsel.
>A hint.
>Anything.
>You fucking can't.

Likewise, she has shown even less evidence she is interested in guys. And every time someone mentioned about how they like a guy she was pretending to agree.
Like when Hazuki said Taki is handsome and kumiko said I guess so, because everyone was saying it.

On the other hand, her brain has stopped working everytime she saw Reina in her yukata
>>
>>2216516
Gtfo useless /a/fag. You have your own shitty thread to talk about turning lesbians straight with the power of your tiny dicks
>>
>>2216535
Kumiko is only allowed to like Shuichi, if she shows attraction to any other guy then she would be a slut and otakus want their waifu pure.
>>
>>2216525
Don't even try to reason with these delusional retards. At least this thread will be great for a good laugh wednesday.
>>
>>2216544
>Kumiko is only allowed to like Shuichi

She doesn't even like him though. Seriously she acts disgusted everytime he is around.
But KyoAnus can very easily asspull the "oh she was just trying to supress her mad lust for him all along lol"

I blame things like KyoAnus that made otakus even more autistic, to the point of where they finally go outside in the real world, they think rejection means the 3d person must be in lust for their /d/
>>
>>2216522
>offer a single piece of evidence
"I don't hate pain."
"That's kind of hot."
Also when she blushed and looked away from Reina at the start of S2 in the fireworks.
>>
>>2216550
They're just autistics. You can't really teach them what human interations mean.

And I'm not saying that we'll get a yuri ending. Not at all, so some yurifags can stfu about everyone here being delusional.

All I'm saying is, this is not how "het" girls act. It's a childish delusion to think girls can act this much gay, but be totally straight
>>
>>2216550
She said all that in the novel, and we've already heard the staff say it's all just adolescence.
>>
>>2216556
That's because the staff are autists too, and think this is totally how het bffs act.
>>
>>2216559
Great, but that doesn't really help us much.
>>
>>2216562
I know. There is still high chance we'll getting and shoe ending too.
But it different to get a het ending because it's obviously forced, and it's another thing if Kumiko was actually slightly interested in a useless self insert character.
>>
File: 1452447921279.png (454KB, 523x692px) Image search: [Google]
1452447921279.png
454KB, 523x692px
>>2213136
Pretty much. I think this is the route they are going to take to not risk rocking the boat.

Personally, I enjoyed the other characters for season 2- Mizore and Nozomi, and later on, the whole Asuka thing. All way more interesting than the Tako freakouts. Hell, even Kumiko's sister going nuts is more enjoyable.

I don't think this is a bad anime, but it isn't explicitly ever going to be yuri. It will always be one of those you definitely need goggles for, and the show will occasionally smack them off for the two main characters. And I think I'm cool with that as long as the other characters remain interesting.
>>
>>2213976
Kumiko can just keep hooking girls up like flute and oboe.

But of course, Asuka should win the Kumiko bowl.
>>
>>2216583
Agreed.
>>
>delusionals vs. rationals
Wow really now. We still have 2 episodes left and some are already getting ballistic. It's your fault watching it solely for the yuri and really. Some of the /a/ should just fuck off. This is a /u/ thread after all.
>>
>>2216627
>This is a /u/ thread after all
That should not exist. Because there's no actual /u/ in Hibikek
>>
is this even a yuri show anymore if Reina is already confirmed for Taki? I mean its kind of strange to that the arguments are either
>the show will end in het
>the show will end in nothing
but neither of those is the show will end in yuri so whats the point of this anymore
>>
>>2216628
When has something ever needed to be explicitly yuri in order to have a thread about it on /u/? The amount of subtext or fanon threads here probably outweigh everything else.
>>
>>2216630
Like many have said before, it would be fine if people wouldn't actually claim that there is in fact actual yuri when there's not.
>>
>>2216630
not to mention how many crackshipping threads people make in het shows

Why is Hibike the exception to all of this anyway?
>>
>>2216628
Garbage. Hey /a/, mind to look at the catalog. Some of the threads have shows which are barely even yuri.

Face it or not, this show is still pretty /u/. The shameless pandering of KyoAni is proof. Some of the background characters have potential regardless what happens to the main ones.
>>
>>2216629
Anon why are you such a Debbie Downer, of course it's all for the
>suffering!
>>
>>2216632
>>2216637
See >>2216631
The problem is that people like OP claim that is is yuri through and through. I won't disagree that there is potential and that side characters such as MidoNozo are /u/ but people come in here claiming KumiRei is canon and that's what sets people off.
>>
>>2216641
Yeah, I undertand your point and why the backlash. I still love the series though, it's just so beautiful. I even admire Kumiko's VA but that's beside the point. Some shippers aren't discouraged even if the canon content betrayed them lol.
>>
>>2216641
>people like OP
That's a very special kind of retard. It's a tripfag posting as anon, he has a very distinctive posting style. Pay no attention to it.
>>
>>2216639
but it seems so unnecessary, its like trying to figure out if a gun is loaded by looking down the barrel
>>
>>2216637
>The shameless pandering of KyoAni is proof

Proof that they just like to bait people into thinking they might see something they won't see.

>>2216653

Thats just sad. I mean i get it, but if the canon is shoving something completely different in your face, whats the point?
>>
Abandon thread, all hope is lost.
>>
We won guys. The anime won't have a romance ending, but we got many good Kumirei scenes, not even one decent Kumiko x Shuuishit scene. That's enough for me.

>>2216670
Who cares about the canon? Unless Kumiko accepts to go on a date with Shuuishit, they simply decided to cut the romance from the anime. Hetshitters will have to deal with that.
>>
>>2216522
>Offer a single piece of evidence that show-Kumiko is a lesbian.

Literally every interaction she's had with Reina, and several she's had with Asuka.

>>2216525
>She was acting pretty weird when her friends told her that Shoe has feelings for her.

The expression on her face was one of obvious disgust, and she's never looked at him with any expression but disgust since the series began.

Look. I don't know what to tell you people. This show is not going to have a het ending. I'm not saying it's going to have a yuri ending, of course it isn't. But the idea that Kumiko is going to end up with Shuu is so absurd as to be laughable at this point.
>>
>>2216789
>the idea that Kumiko is going to end up with Shuu is so absurd as to be laughable at this point.
You underestimate Kyoani's ability to fuck things up.
>>
What does this PV means?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lzf0K3JU_Kw
>>
>>2216791
EVEN THEY could not fuck up that bad.
I reiterate what I've said before: it would be the worst writing in the HISTORY of anime. Bar fucking none.

Say what you want about Kyoani, but they're not Tara Gilesbie.
>>
File: 1438277674972.png (60KB, 206x208px) Image search: [Google]
1438277674972.png
60KB, 206x208px
>>2216802
>we won!
>hetfags btfo!
>>
>>2216807
>Tara Gilesbie.
Now there's a blast from the past.

It's not that they're bad writers, it's that they're willing to go out of the way to het a story up.
A lot can go wrong in these last two episodes remaining, and considering Kyoani it WILL go wrong.

These two last episodes will be to Hibikek what the Tamako Market movie was to TM.
>>
File: top kek.jpg (29KB, 485x252px) Image search: [Google]
top kek.jpg
29KB, 485x252px
>>2216808
>>
>>2216821
Both will be disappointed by the end.
>>
>>2216791
>>2216814
its like people already forget that episode 11 was a complete trainwreck
>>
>>2216814
I'm really having a hard time imagining it.

I mean, I could, right now, make a Youtube video compiling EVERY interaction Kumiko and Shuu have ever had over the last 24 episodes (making sure to include scenes where Shuu is merely mentioned), and by the time you reached the end of that video, no rational viewer could possibly conclude that Kumiko is anything other than a die-hard 100 percent pure lesbian. I mean, it would require a complete 180 degree reversal of her entire character history, in order for her to get a het ending at this point.
>>
>>2216821
It's likely that he will indeed confess. It will be out of left field if Kumiko accepts.

Kyoani is going to stretch this to the last minute, I bet.
>>
>>2216828
You could also make a Youtube video compiling EVERY interaction between Tamako and Mochizou and nobody could say she's into him.

I refer you to my earlier post. See >>2216791
>>
I swear I'll meet everyone from this thread in a future unavoidable Kuzu no Honkai thread.
>>
>>2216834
I mean the fact that it takes Tamako an hour during the movie itself to realize she's in love is kind of stretching their relationship.
>>
>>2216839
And it'll take Kumiko 40 minutes to realize she's in love with Shoe, and that too will be stretching their relationship.
>>
>>2216838
>but you don't UNDERSTAND! Deep inside her heart, Hanabi is a LESBIAN! She couldn't have slept with E-chan several times otherwise. They're going to change the end and have an original ending, you'll see, you're all delusional to think it could end in het
>>
>>2216838
>>2216848
The het in the Sound Euphonium source material was telegraphed. It was built up, WHILE the yuri tease was going on. The ending made any sense, at all.

The show HAS diverged from the books in this respect.
>>
>>2216849
well, if we go by anime cliches technically they telegraphed it pretty hard
>>
>>2216856
Tuba and Reina were really adamant on pushing them although Reina displayed some aggressive actions towards Shuuichi
>>
>>2216842
>And it'll take Kumiko 40 minutes to realize she's in love with Shoe

Goddammit, I didn't realize there are still two episodes to go.
>>
>>2216856
Tell me one anime in which one character despised the other for 1 season and 11 episodes, and end up falling in love with him in the last 2 episodes. This is not cliche at all, it's just stupidity.
>>
>>2216875
>despised
She doesn't hate him. Your googles are so fucking shoved into your retarded brain you can't even tell the difference between disinterest and hate.
>>
>>2216877
Don't change the subject retard. Tell me one anime with similar romance progression. If you can't just shut the fuck up.
>>
>>2216877
There's a difference between despite and hate.
Despite is "oh no, not you again". Hate is "I wish you were dead"
>>
>>2216878
>Tell me one anime with similar romance progression.
This thread is about one such series. Or rather, will be in a couple of days.
>>
>>2216890
Keep dreaming.
>>
>>2216878
>I'm right, she despises him, don't you dare change the subject
No anime got a similar progression because she doesn't despise him, you fuck. She might be annoyed by him, but that's all. They're friends.
You're a walking joke, and I'll be there to make fun of your retarded ass when this anime will end like the novel.
>>
>>2216892
I wish this was a dream. Reality is much worse and it will continue to degrade.
>>
>>2216878
>anime where male love interest didn't even register on female lead's radar until last second
Tamako Market
/thread
>>
Also... trying to apply real-world logic to anime character behavior? Really?
I thought /u/ knew better
>>
>>2216890
Just proves how hard Kyoani is bullshitting with this anime.

>>2216893
Who cares you autist? My point is, Kumiko barely talks with him and doesn't show any signs of affection at all. Going from that to love in two episodes is ludicrous.

>>2216907
Nope, the relationship between Mochizou and Tamako was much better.

Friends -> Lovers - Ok progression.
Guy I don't really feel comfortable near me -> Lovers - Bullshit.
>>
>>2216919
How nice it is to have a selective memory, on top on discarding truths you don't like, like a child.
>>
>>2216893
>They're friends.

They're not even friends.
Kumiko has never displayed any emotion towards Shuu other than complete loathing.
>>
>>2216958
Loathing? She has shown disinterest in him, but don't act like she revolts at the sight of him.
>>
>>2216907
They were friends in Tamako Market.

Kumiko and Shuu are not friends. She avoids him like the plague, and clearly wants nothing to do with him. Hell, you can't even play the tsundere card, because she doesn't blush or protest too much or anything. She just plain doesn't like him.
>>
>>2216961
She does, though. Look at her facial expression, any time Shuu is onscreen. It is the facial expression you might make upon seeing a worm in your lunch, or a centipede on your bedspread.
>>
>>2216961
>>2216965
It is an expression that very, very clearly says, "Oh god, not this fucker again. Can't he take a hint?"
>>
>>2216968
And how the fuck does that imply loathing? It just shows that she just doesn't like the guy in the way he likes her. That doesn't mean she hates his fucking guts.
>>
>>2216973
Loathing and hate are not the same thing. Loathing is merely aversion, hate is outright antipathy.

Even still, though, I still believe that it would be fantasticly bad writing, below EVEN the level of fuckery that is Kyoani, to have Kumiko go from loathing the guy to dating him in just two episodes. I won't say it's impossible, but I would be absolutely shocked.

Nobody will end up with anybody. That is my final prediction on the matter.
>>
>>2216984
Everybody loves somebody

DAAAAKEEEEDOOOOOO
>>
>>2216958
>Kumiko has never displayed any emotion towards Shuu other than complete loathing.
See >>2216927

Also wait for it, we'll get more >>2216802
>>
>>2216984
Loathing and hating are the same thing though. Just look the definitions in a dictionary.
>>
>>2217300
That's not an emotion.
>>
>>2217405
Is it loathing or hating or apathy though? No.
>>
http://www.bilibili.com/video/av7614679/
>>
File: 1482232784982.jpg (178KB, 1046x585px) Image search: [Google]
1482232784982.jpg
178KB, 1046x585px
>>2217924
Cute, they need a spin-off.
>>
>>2217924
Yuuko and Natsuki really are the only good thing out of this anime.
>>
>>2217924
>http://www.bilibili.com/video/av7614679/
Adorable! What is this supposed to be? Snippets?

>>2217946
>>2217990
Agreed.
>>
>>2216838
Kek. This so much
>>
>>2218149
>but the author ships them! The yuri will prevail!!

Or something.
>>
>>2218753
>Kuzu no Honkai
What's /u/ here?
>>
>>2218762
Ebato, a lesbian, who's in love with the MC.
>>
>>2218762
Well, Hanabi's (mc) best and only real friend, Ecchan, is in love with her. Hanabi fools around with her for a bit (Hanabi is pretty twisted and she's only into feeling loved) but Ecchan break the thing off when she realize that Hanabi will never love her back.
>>
>>2218764
>>2218766
Duly noted. Thank you, neesans.
>>
And there we go.
>>
I told you after last episode they'd just reference the deleted scenes with a flashback and call it setup. Why didn't you listen?
>>
That's what you all get for not listening. I hope you all learn your lesson after this, once and for all.
>>
Well... pain and suffering it is.
>>
Jumping on KumiAsuka now, who's with me?
>>
>>2218880
>>2218895
>>2218907
For the record, I still maintain the show will end without a canonical Kumiko pairing. I will defy all of you down to the last fucking minute next wednesday. If I'm right, I'm right. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. That's all there is to it.

Nothing we saw today was conclusive, and I won't back down from that position.
>>
>>2220122
The 2 minute time skip epilogue that has Kumiko married to Shoe and Reina married to Taki (or still pining after him) will hopefully finally teach you that hope is a lie.
2016 should have done that already, you must not pay attention to the news.
>>
>>2221140
2016 delivered plenty of good stuff, if you ignore real world news.
>>
File: hibikek.png (213KB, 600x720px) Image search: [Google]
hibikek.png
213KB, 600x720px
>>2219228
no
>>
>Still replying to this thread
Why is there another new thread to begin with? Is the mod-fag an autist?
>>
>>2222343
Is there a new thread? Why nobody linked it?
>>
>>2218891

Here. New thread.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.