[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Since the illustrations were shown to be canon in-universe, who's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 1449697520727.jpg (3MB, 5764x4098px) Image search: [Google]
1449697520727.jpg
3MB, 5764x4098px
Since the illustrations were shown to be canon in-universe, who's the girl with a 3p lesbian moms fetish asking Nanoha & Fate to pose lewdly with their daughter in lingerie and snapping photos?
>>
And why does she have such awesome taste?
>>
What happens when someone sends them to social services?
>>
File: smug hayate.jpg (55KB, 600x488px) Image search: [Google]
smug hayate.jpg
55KB, 600x488px
>>2176265
>girl with a ... fetish
>pose lewdly
>snapping photos
Yes, I wonder who would ever consider doing that.
>>
>>2176265
Hayate. It's always Hayate.

>>2176268
Midchilda allow 10 year old children to serve in the military, pretty sure they don't have any form of social services.
>>
>>2176265
Raising Heart.
>>
>>2176278
It so happens that those children are walking WMDs. If someone snaps (and snap they will; it's not!Japan) there'll be school shootings except with nukes.
So, better to enlist them quickly.

And since having nukes at home does worry some people a bit, it makes sense that there are social services (they're called the Nuclear Emergency Support Team, or NEST) ready to defuse them before they vaporize the neighborhood.
As it is, however, Fate and Nanoha are some of the biggest nukes around so they can handle Vivio no matter what kind of sexual deviancy Hayate puts them through. Vivio also seems to like the photoshoots so no harm done either.
>>
>>2176559
>Vivio also seems to like the photoshoots so no harm done either.
Being lewdly sandwiched between the world's hottest moms = heaven
>>
Who do /u/ ship Hayate with?

I think it's mainly Carim for me, as that's the only pairing of Hayate that I actively search fanfics for. But some fic writers had also sold me on Hayate x Ginga, Vivio, or Reinhart when these appear as a side couple in a NanoFate fic.
>>
>>2176587
Hayate x whoever is closest to sexually harass.
Accept no substitutes.
>>
The tell-all book Vivio writes as a broken adult will shock all of Midchilda and eternally ruin Fate and Nanoha reputation.
>>
>>2176614
How can it ruin their reputation, probably all their fans have read thousand of NanoFate fics with way worse stuff already.
>>
>>2176617
But all NanoFate fics are super vanilla handholding stuff.
>>
>>2176623
There is a bunch of futa too
>>
>>2176587
HayatexReinforce or Signum. Or maybe just HayatexHarem
>>
File: 1456925550244.jpg (867KB, 2886x2047px) Image search: [Google]
1456925550244.jpg
867KB, 2886x2047px
>>2177133
>Looking at the viewer means it is not yuri, with very few small exceptions
Don't start with this again in yet another thread please, persons or characters staring at the camera is a basic norm of photography and good scene composition, if something about two lesbians getting married and having their photography taken makes them less gay then go ahead and report my post and all the others for supposedly not being yuri.
>>
>>2176265
I guess putting your arm in between your mom's boobs is a little unsuspicious for a little girl, isn't it?
>>
That's probably how they make money because their TSAB salaries are so shit.
>>
For those that didn't already check it out this morning ep5 subs of vivd strike are out. Repercussions from the end of ep4 are revealed.
>>
File: propaganda.jpg (132KB, 575x536px) Image search: [Google]
propaganda.jpg
132KB, 575x536px
>>2177241
Pinup models for the ground scrubs, recruitment material, general PR

Remember that there seems to be no civilian oversight, so the tsab pretty much runs everything. So the aces are pretty much government-sponsored celebrities.
>>
>>2177410
I wish that the subs come out more frequently.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.