[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quantum Entanglement Demo Release

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 87

File: QE.png (159KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
QE.png
159KB, 544x416px
Quantum Entanglement is a pixel-drama game by SaintBomber.
It's a Yuri/sci-fi/occult horror game that takes place in an underground base. The demo focuses on 1 romance route out of a prospective 3-5.
The demo can be found here:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/7bm171q7ew7576k/QuantumEntanglement_Demo_bySaintbomber.zip

Other games by SaintBomber
www.Aeresland.net

The demo may well have some bugs.
If you find any, snap a screenshot and post them here, and I will fix them Asap.

Some of the art/sprites are placeholders. They should be fairly obvious. I am looking for assistance in replacing them.
>>
>>2165992
Oh boy here we go.
>>
Is it convoluted and heavy on locked-off endings/routes like Embric was, or more straight-forward? Gotta prepare for how I wanna play this...
>>
>>2166003
Entirely straightforward.
There are a couple of hazards, so saving frequently is a good idea.

It has some rubix cube elements, but I wouldn't go so far as to call it a puzzle game.
>>
>>2166007
Sounds interesting, I never got much into the multiple routes part of Embric so this'll probably be easier on me at least, haha.
I may only have played 10 minutes but I'm gonna be the best damn janitor this place has ever seen. Or is that "janitor"? Well, either way.

Also I don't wanna bully and you did say there were placeholders but I was fairly amused at the MC looking herself in the mirror. It...stood out compared to the quality portraits/pixel-art/first CG.
>>
>400mb for a rpgmaker demo

w-why
>>
>>2166010
Mostly the music. I'm working on getting that down, but my audiophile tendencies are getting in the way.

>>2166008
My editors strong-armed me out of using janatrix, but I remain unconvinced.
I prefer honesty over placation, in general. I wouldn't be posting a WIP game here if I wasn't a little thick-skinned.
>>
Okay so I'm assuming this is a bug - I went to the cafeteria and had the chat with the room-mate (who quickly leaves) and doctor who was gonna take me to the captain. Doc started a walking cutscene but then after a second of that just teleported to above the MC instead, followed by randomly starting a conversation with the captain - who is nowhere to be seen - at the exit from the cafeteria. Seems like the game kinda wigged out at some 'bring you to captain' cutscene/ftb or something? I wasn't pressing any buttons during the cutscene.
>>
File: Hmmm.png (284KB, 681x551px) Image search: [Google]
Hmmm.png
284KB, 681x551px
>>2166015
Here's a screenshot of where I'm having the conversation, should have added that in my post really...
>>
File: Overrated.png (152KB, 560x455px) Image search: [Google]
Overrated.png
152KB, 560x455px
>>2166016
Ayup.
That's what I get for last-minute fixes. For some reason, Raffik's sprite disappeared. I've got him back now, and the scene should proceed as normal, even without that sprite there.
I'm going to do a bit of investigation, then release a simple patch.
>>
>>2166023
His sprite showed up once everyone got moving again so it wasn't all that bad at least!
>>
>>2165992
Welcome back again, Saintbomber onee-sama. We've missed you!
>>
Ah, my first stick-figure CG. It looks marvelous.
>>
Well, it's 2AM so even though I've only just gotten to the spooky incident I'll have to stop for now. Other than the placeholder art it's really nice so far! I'm definitely interested in seeing where it goes. The memory stuff is pretty creepy, just the fact that the treatment seems to be getting prescribed with about the same weight and care as Aspirin or something judging by how it's discussed. Also the girls are cute! Cute!
>>
Just thought I'd link this here >>2166063

Just during the opening credits sequence you can make the "music by" text appear over and over again by walking back and forth
>>
File: 1.png (88KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
88KB, 640x480px
Tried to leave my room during the intro (I'm one of THOSE people) and I have no idea what character is saying this. Doesn't look to be either of the two people in the room.
>>
>>2166070
Well I figured out who the sprite belongs to but I think she's in the wrong clothes in that image
>>
If you save immediately after waking up for the first time, and read the diary entry, it references events that haven't happened yet, like reading the letter.
>>
>>2166076
*waking up in your room
Sorry, should be more clear.
>>
>>2165992
Just downloaded this long awaited title. The hype is real!
>>
File: 2.png (118KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
118KB, 640x480px
Characters who aren't here are talking again.
>>
>>2166066
Along a similar vein, after the tour, if you return to your apartment, the dialogue wondering about Gabby and needing sleep plays over and over again if you leave the apartment and return over and over again
>>
The fuck is with the polish breakfast question?
>>
>>2166096
I just wrote polish sausage but now that I think of it this probably isn't the sausage kind of girl
>>
>>2166100
I wrote tacos out of spite.

also the dumpster you can open in the room right after you get off the train is stupidly loud.

Like pain in my ears loud.
>>
File: Title_LargeBattleship.png (6KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
Title_LargeBattleship.png
6KB, 544x416px
>>2166066
That will eventually be a system for more credits, but I'll put a cap on it for now.

>>2166070
Oops. That's what Marine used to look like. I rather like the new one better.

>>2166076
OOPS

>>2166086
I've replaced this with an opportunity to actually let Hurb tell you about his L&L character, so look ...forward to that.

>>2166089
Ker-Patched (for next version)

>>2166096
>>2166100
It's a Polish mystery.

>>2166106
I intended that one as a kind of warning for the upper levels of volume, but looking back on it, it kinda comes out of nowhere, so I'll turn it down a couple of notches.
I mainly don't want people caught off guard by the Geovator noise in a later scene.

Thanks to everyone so far for speaking up.
>>
>>2166116
The geovator wasn't too loud from what I've heard of it.
>>
>>2166106
>>2166096
>>2166100
I'm kind of tempted to hold a contest for the most amusing Polish Breakfast Food insert screenshot.
So I guess, drop an amusing PBF screenshot with a trip, win a credit?
>>
File: 3.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
Just how long can I get her banned for?
>>
File: 4.png (115KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
115KB, 640x480px
>>2166116
Didn't I just lose the other one, though? It's still in my inventory but I think she said I lost it when I ran from... well, you know.
>>
File: 5.png (34KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
5.png
34KB, 640x480px
This seems like a bug: after I finished the demo, I went back to my apartment to check for Easter Eggs and maybe see if I could talk Gabby into giving one of the beds a workout, and re-entering the bathroom started this dialogue sequence again. At the end of it I can't move or access the menu. Going to test and see if the problem repeats when I re-enter the bathroom any time after triggering the sequence.
>>
I know this is presumably a story concession to the gameplay since there's nothing behind them, but why after getting the captain's keycard, does Marine only use her own card on the doors in the stairwell (and obviously get denied) when she has his high-clearance card?
>>
File: ToiletWonky.png (105KB, 681x553px) Image search: [Google]
ToiletWonky.png
105KB, 681x553px
Alright, I finished the demo! I had a lot of fun with it, I like Marine and Gabby's interactions and the mystery/horror elements are quite nice even if they'll definitely be helped by non-placeholder art in a couple places. It was nicely atmospheric, and felt simultaneously expansive and claustrophobic. I didn't find a lot of bugs either, though I included a screenshot of a wonky wall in the toilets - the equivalent wall next to it can't be walked into but this one can.

If I had a 'complaint' it would be that the key-card system seems a bit wonky - I'm glad that Marine automatically uses the correct one if you have it, but it doesn't seem to make much sense that if she DOESN'T have the right one she just tries her own instead of whatever the highest clearance she has in her possession. It's a minor thing but it really threw me a couple times. I also didn't like the server password 'puzzle' at all since it's just pointless. But maybe it's a placeholder for a real one. While all the portraits have good art, I thought the difference in styles between Marine and Larson's portraits when they have their talk stood out, though that's just a small nitpick. Finally, the game doesn't always seem to register progress properly - for example, I was briefly stuck on the portable generator part since I'd forgotten about the one in the physics lab or whatever that room was, and went back to the start to look for new stuff. I went back to the apartment and entered Gabby's room, and Marine spoke up as if yelling for her even though she was in my party already.

Also anon is right, no snu snu? Boo!

I'm really looking forward to seeing the finished product one day! I hope you get some help with the art too, that would really give it an extra feeling of polish. I just hope I didn't miss anything, I did backtracking at a couple points but didn't really get anything new so I don't think I did.
>>
Was just about to post wonky toilet.
Also you can keep interacting with the shower curtain in your room after it's opened and it keeps replaying the opening animation. w o n k y
>>
>>2166349
You can do the same with the crate of comics in your bedroom, "opening" it over and over after it's already open
>>
>>2166349
>>2166351
And yet, Gabby won't open her legs even once!

To be serious for a moment, while I'm glad the game isn't all doom and gloom and there's some levity and flirting between the girls despite the death and generally terrible atmosphere, there were a couple occasions where it felt a bit callous and poorly placed. Specifically when in rooms with actual dead people. One example is the common room where you grab all the keycards, one of which belongs to one of the first confirmed actual dead bodies. I can't remember too well but I seem to remember that while the atmosphere in the room should emphasize the seriousness of the situation, the dialogue didn't really reflect that.
>>
>>2166355
Would it be a Saintbomber game if anything was completely serious?
>>
File: IDGeneric.png (4KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
IDGeneric.png
4KB, 544x416px
>>2166131
There is no physical limit to the amount of ban you can accrue. The real question is: Will Gabby have time to enjoy the ENTIRE ban?

>>2166136
The flashlight thing is, for some reason, giving me fits. I need a training camp, or a programing montage.

>>2166140
Oh shit. That would be a super important one.

>>2166300
>>2166330
I never gave the door fail animation much thought, but you're right. I'll jigger with it.

>>2166351
>>2166355
Another thing that never occurred to me until I sat other people down to play it. It seems obvious, but once I know what's going to happen (or not happen) my brain just kind of glazes over things like closet doors and treasure chests.

General concerns: The tone is something I've always wrestled with in this story. In the end, I'm just going to have to chalk it up as a light-ish take on horror.
And worry not, Gabby has your back. She's just waiting for a good opportunity to expand her territory in that regard.
>>
>>2166491
For the record, I couldn't trigger the bugged shower dialogue >>2166140 at any part except for at the very end.
>>
>>2166504
And I tried going back there at several different points during the sequence, though not every part, it's a rather long walk back
>>
>>2166514
Including out-of-area dialog is a bit of a catch-22.
It's really only there for the people who actively go out to seek it.
On the other hand, not allowing the player the freedom to go back takes the decision out of their hand.
On the other hand, if there is nothing to see outside the current play area, why allow the player to go there in the first place?

It's a game design philosophy that I haven't really made up my mind on yet.
There's still a little Embric poking through that says "Let the player go anywhere they want."
Even if it doesn't make sense.
>>
>>2166568
I think you're misunderstanding what happened.

Basically, after meeting with green hair, you have the event where the shit hits the fan and the power goes out, right? I got that to trigger a second time by going back to the bathroom at the very end of the demo (after solving the problems in Arch wing). Doing so hard-locks the game.
>>
>>2166491
>And worry not, Gabby has your back. She's just waiting for a good opportunity to expand her territory in that regard.
She better expand all over Marine's territory!
>>
File: Fal.png (141KB, 537x417px) Image search: [Google]
Fal.png
141KB, 537x417px
Nice.
>>
File: 6.png (139KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
6.png
139KB, 640x480px
>>2166580
Will her tears power the generators?
>>
>>2166595
Pffft, as if Elves could be useful.
>>
>>2166576
This, and I was just testing to see if I could get it to trigger anywhere else to help SB with bug-fixing

The fact that I couldn't get it to trigger anywhere except the end of the game should help narrow it down I'd think
>>
File: Untitled.png (93KB, 553x445px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
93KB, 553x445px
I tried skipping the whole tour and there's a bug. I can only walk on black part of the map.
>>
>>2166605
/tg/, please.
>>
>>2166679
Embric of Wulfhammer was /tg/ as fuck tho
>>
>>2166680
I know.
>>
So is there romance in the demo
>>
>>2166699
Try reading the OP again.
Maybe, just maybe, you'll find your answer.
>>
File: chicken bookmark.png (95KB, 660x522px) Image search: [Google]
chicken bookmark.png
95KB, 660x522px
>>2166576
No, no, I got the bug. It's a pretty simple fix.
I was just navel-gazing over the matter, and many like it.

>>2166677
Well, shit.

>>2166699
Romance, yes.
Sex, no. Well, maybe the teensy-eensiest oblique, brief visuals of sex. So I guess sex yes.
>>
>>2166711
My bad, I didn't even notice your name on that post
>>
File: 10.17.2016 - 02.16.12.20.webm (3MB, 540x412px) Image search: [Google]
10.17.2016 - 02.16.12.20.webm
3MB, 540x412px
So I noticed this weird skip when I was walking down the rails. I decided to walk back to check it out and it seems to have reset my, uh, walking progress and put me back to the last point where MC was monologuing to herself.
>>
>>2166801
I noticed this too. I assumed it was an area transition.
>>
How long have you been working on this? Also, how many CGs do you think you'll need for the full game?
>>
>>2166595
>Dick
Dropped.
>>
>>2165992
Let's not make a general out of this though.
I've seen perfectly good projects become unmentionable in 4chan only because people spammed threads like madmen. I'd hate for this to be the case.
>>
>>2167288
>last thread was over limit
>make new thread announcing release
>this automatically makes it a general
>>
>>2167296
I just realized how very jarring it is when you say something and people just hear what they want.
The wonders of experience.
>>
File: Mermaids.png (74KB, 560x455px) Image search: [Google]
Mermaids.png
74KB, 560x455px
>>2167192
I dropped the project for a while, so on and off for about 16 months.
I've got places for 23 still pictures.

>>2167221
That's fair. a guy named Dick is on camera for at least two full scenes. Which I'm pretty sure counts as full frontal.

>>2167288
My intention is to make another thread when the project is complete. /u/ is an extremely comfy board, so that should be plenty.

>>2166803
Seemless transitions are difficult. Also, the computer I'm building this on isn't very strong, so it's occasionally difficult to tell the difference between a jaggy transition, and a framerate problem.
>>
File: ID0000.png (20KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
ID0000.png
20KB, 544x416px
I enjoyed this game, I'm looking forward to the rest! It's too bad you don't get to spend much time with everyone before they Blorp, but perhaps that was your intention.

What is the deal with the wall ghost to the right of doctor Larson?
>>
>>2167306
Creepy psychiatrist lady please
>>
>>2167306
I sure hope that flesh is not the Nereid's
Also, the legends carefully let out the part that consuming that flesh has an extremely high chance of poisoning you, resulting in nearly instant death.
>>
>>2167615
Is this a scientific fact? I was just going to get me some flesh of the ageless.
>>
>>2167617
Indeed it is. Tested on quite very many lab mice, in fact. Most died, the one that survived is writiing this very post.

As for the game, the guide already looks like it'll be an encyclopedia...
>>
Man, why do newer RPGMaker games have so much smaller windows than older ones?
>>
File: $SchrodingersChatte.png (17KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
$SchrodingersChatte.png
17KB, 600x600px
>>2167312
I'm cooking up a route that's just "A functional day in the life of Marine Dorner" to throw in as a bonus somewhere. It should be fairly amusing.

>>2167615
>>2167617
No lusty water elementals were harmed in the making of this screen shot.

For one thing, Quantum Entanglement should be considerably less dreamlike than Embric, and largely linear. (Largely.)

>>2167658
I use Alt+Enter if I don't feel like squinting. F1 may also have a size-change option. It's been a while since I messed with it.

On a related note: Does anyone have any idea how to do better neon signs than pic related?
>>
File: windoze.png (131KB, 660x522px) Image search: [Google]
windoze.png
131KB, 660x522px
>>2167692
Nope, just an option to launch in full-screen, and I never did like playing RPGMaker games in full-screen.
Anyway, it's not that terribly smaller, so I can deal. I'm just starting out, but I like what I'm seeing so far. Good job, SB.
>>
>>2167692
A day in her life sounds like something that would be super sapphic.
>>
File: Image3.png (77KB, 543x415px) Image search: [Google]
Image3.png
77KB, 543x415px
Minor graphical wonkiness with the couch layering over the character sprites
>>
File: barwalk.png (248KB, 795x390px) Image search: [Google]
barwalk.png
248KB, 795x390px
One can walk north/south through these bars.
Just the two pictured, the others have proper collision.
>>
File: 10.18.2016 - 02.55.30.21.webm (481KB, 542x408px) Image search: [Google]
10.18.2016 - 02.55.30.21.webm
481KB, 542x408px
>>2167759
Speaking of walking through objects, there are several walls you can move through.
>>
File: 10.18.2016 - 03.52.10.22.webm (614KB, 538x412px) Image search: [Google]
10.18.2016 - 03.52.10.22.webm
614KB, 538x412px
>>2167772
>>
File: Captura.png (161KB, 545x415px) Image search: [Google]
Captura.png
161KB, 545x415px
It seems that the corner handrails are like solid blocks. They won't let you go through but the other ones are fine. It's something minor.
>>
Just finished the demo, looking really good.

>>2167312
>Long hallway walker
Neat.

Almost shat myself when the placeholder for the nightmare showed up.
That time when the minotaur appeared was pretty spoopy too
>>
File: ID0000.png (20KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
ID0000.png
20KB, 544x416px
>>2167759
>>2167834
I don't know why handrails are so difficult. These things are giving me fits.

>>2167774
This one is probably okay. Getting around there in the dark is supposed to be a little confusing.

>>2167944
I'm still deciding how to proceed with the cyan thing. More opacity? Less opacity? More grue-some details?

>>2167697
That's pretty distinct. I wonder why a program with twice the detail would launch at a smaller size? Zany.

>>2167312
Newer one.
>>
>>2167982
It might have to do with how the Chipset and Sprite sizes appear to be generally smaller in the newer RPGMakers. I dunno.
>>
File: Screenshot_20161019061340.jpg (272KB, 733x650px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161019061340.jpg
272KB, 733x650px
>>2167982
>I don't know why handrails are so difficult.
Double-check all their passage, passage (4dir) and maybe ladder markings in the tile database. From looks of it, left rail tile has x unpassable so it just acts like a wall block and right might have o passable when they both want * passable under tile. Right seems to at least be above the player though so it might be a passage 4dir thing.

Similarly the 'cracked wall' tile is o passable where normal wall tile isn't, 4dir is maybe broken on those floor tiles and couch is set to pass under tile on the bottom block. Guessing the tile comes with the table so it's more than one square big, they want to be all x.

Just realised this is coming from MV and that's still VXAce so fuck. Practically it's probably the same deal anyway. There's probably a script to change resolution too, it's one of the first things in MV core plugins so I would expect it from VXAce with years more support. Swear I've seen some games with at least an x2 function.
>>
>>2166010
>>2166014
I get the impression it might be because the entire rtp data is included with it.
Does rpgmaker even still require rtps? Haven't touched it since rm2k.
>>
Run smoothly over WINE. Well. 'Smooth'. Some visible framework drop at common room, but I can live with it.
>>
So what does Nothing do?
>>
File: TheyLive.png (91KB, 560x455px) Image search: [Google]
TheyLive.png
91KB, 560x455px
>>2167987
I miss working in RPGMaker 2003. the tiles are 16x16, and that's really intuitive for me. Also, it's not afraid to go big or go home. (speaking from resolution standpoint)

>>2168388
That works for passability, the problem comes with the shadows going over the player sprite's heads, because despite being squatty little suckers, they're just tall enough to stick their heads under couches and rails.
But yeah, these things haven't really changed much since RPGM3 (the first one I worked in.)

>>2168392
I can probably make it downloadable without the RTP, but I have some less than pleasant memories of people putting Let's Plays of Embric up on Youtube without downloading the RTP first, and walking into Castle Wulfhammer covered in cacti.

>>2168444
I complain about it, but VXA is actually a pretty good program. MX is a bit more user friendly, but there's a lot to say for the public script availability of VXA.

>>2168938
Exactly what is says on the tin.

So, update:
I've just finished implementation of the first full ending. If you have the version I have, you can now finish the game. Further bug-testing will be necessary, of course.)
All of what I would consider to be Gabby's 'Scenes' are finished.
Now it's just filler, ROFLs, and the covering the ability to click on absolutely everything in the entire complex. (I'm sure someone will appreciate that)
>>
>>2166568
Oh I was just looking for a bonus scene there because it was the end of the demo. I figured if our progress was blocked maybe Gabby might like a roll in the sheets. I wouldn't have thought to go back if not for that, though doing so later to see if I could trigger the scene earlier in the storyline let me see a few snippets of extra dialogue.
>>
>>2169188
>(I'm sure someone will appreciate that)
I replayed Embric numerous times just because I liked how interacting with different things would lead to different dialogue prompts, not just generic "It's a thing" or "There's nothing interesting here". And I also got to bang court girls while clicking things, so that's a bonus.
>>
File: cough cough.png (69KB, 660x522px) Image search: [Google]
cough cough.png
69KB, 660x522px
>>2169188
>...and the covering the ability to click on absolutely everything in the entire complex. (I'm sure someone will appreciate that)
Guilty
>>
File: groupsketch.png (574KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
groupsketch.png
574KB, 1024x768px
>>2169210
Oddly enough, despite PILES of incidental dialog in Embric, this one little aside of the Duchess looking at firewood behind the bath house is my favorite. (That and Arugula Quest)
It might be poor form to constantly laugh at my own jokes, but seriously, I laugh every time.

>>2169206
I still remember being completely dazzled by Suikoden II's ability to investigate nearly every object in towns. It made a big impression on me.

>>2169192
Hmm... HMMMM...
>>
File: Image 1.png (88KB, 1088x536px) Image search: [Google]
Image 1.png
88KB, 1088x536px
Just gave the demo the once-over again, and noticed a few things.
Split into two posts because 4chan doesn't like me uploaded images that are even remotely large apparently.

Image 1:
Jacob in the intro doesn't have a portrait border. Neither does that scientist waiting for the tram after the tour.

The Power One signs have a few green pixels and one yellow pixel that aren't transparent. The Leeuwenhoek Biological Sciences sign in the Persephone Wing also has a few in purple. (See the Scientist image.)

There's a stray line of transparent pixels on one frame of Marine's right-facing walking sprites after the boiler suit gets torn.

The Office Blouse's description runs off the screen. And I'm pretty sure the Office Blazer should have been removed after it gets torn.
>>
File: Image 2.png (120KB, 1088x832px) Image search: [Google]
Image 2.png
120KB, 1088x832px
Ugh, it was giving me so much trouble I had to chop the image up and reduce them to 256 colors. Ignore my note about (See the Scientist image) that example is now right below the Power 1 sign.

>>2169387
Image 2:
The ID for Doro Eggler also runs off, but I'm guessing the numberless ID descriptions are just placeholders.

Raffik's ID's description doesn't have a space before the # and the numbers, like the rest of the completed IDs do.

Once you start picking up IDs, you can return to the men's washroom and pick up multiples of John Swanson's ID.

Not pictured:
When first talking to Raffik after the Blorp, he and Marine will talk about the story he told regarding the Hallways even if you don't talk to him about them after the tour.

When returning to the Persephone Wing at the end of the demo, Gabby will say that you found some emergency rations even if you didn't collect them.

There's no conversation when selecting the emergency rations to ask Jacob about.

>>2169210
Also guilty.
>>
>>2169389
>Once you start picking up IDs, you can return to the men's washroom and pick up multiples of John Swanson's ID.
Oh, this happens with some events too. They repeat themselves every time you exit and re-enter a room. For example the room with the extra loud music and the scene with glass on the floor.
>>
>>2169210
Isn't that why we all love that game?
>>
>>2169252
>Arugula Quest
I love me some Arugula. She gets picked on quite a bit though.
>>
>>2169443
Well, she was a bit insensitive.
>>
>>2169387
>waiting 15 minutes for the tram
Whoa there Gordon Freeman. The actual tram ride will be much longer, but you'll get to put your PhD in Pushing Carts to use soon enough.
>>
Does the RPG maker have an option for borderless fullscreen or some sort of upscale? The window is tiny on 1440p, and fullscreen mode moves my stuff to the other monitors.
>>
>>2169841
There's always third party borderless resizing. AHK works well in most cases.
>>
File: ID0046.png (22KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
ID0046.png
22KB, 544x416px
>>2169387
>>2169389
Lots of good catches here.
Alas, sprite-editing for the color-blind sometimes results in stuff like that.

>>2169392
This is the sort of thing I need to catch. If you spot any of these, I'd like to know.

>>2169396
I sure hope so.

>>2169443
>>2169776
Her princess powers continue to amaze me. No idea what she's going to be like as a queen though.

>>2169799
Just be careful he doesn't nick your crowbar.

>>2169841
>>2170186
Nothing native. There are some scripts that will upsize it, but I've seen a couple of games that use those suffer from some odd graphics glitches, and I've already given myself a migraine working with the lighting script.
>>
>>2171094
Is that a joke or are you actually color-blind?
>>
>>2171365
Actually color blind. It came up frequently when playtesting wulfhammer deluxe.
>>
>>2171397
Oh dear. Well I'll definitely have to keep a look out for any additional stray pixels in future versions.
>>
>>2171401
> stray pixels
One time our company's outsourced QA filed a major bug about a stray pixel in one corner of a background image that shows up in the game for about two seconds.
>>
Saint Bomber, if you're still looking for some art help, is there an email or something I can reach you at?
>>
File: RunRUN.png (113KB, 560x455px) Image search: [Google]
RunRUN.png
113KB, 560x455px
>>2172153
Absolutely. Let's try out this spoiler function...
Embricofwulfhammer at gmail.com give or take.[\spoiler]

>>2171365
>>2171397
>>2171401
If you would be so kind. Colorblindness makes sprite creation a bit of a rodeo. Skin and hair colors are especially difficult.

>>2172029
I wonder how difficult it would be to get a software-based barter system going.
"You write! I'll draw! Let's make a program!"
As opposed to:
"You do everything, I'll pretend to pay you, then do everything I can to do the opposite of that."
>>
>>2172175
/spoiler, not \spoiler, but good enough.
Anyway, I'd be happy to keep a lookout. Stray pixels are pesky pixels.
>>
>>2172175
ctrl+s over highlighted text does the trick.
>>
>>2172175
For someone that's colorblind, you've managed to make something that looks pretty good.
>>
Ok, I'm an idiot. I've been wondering around for the past half hour looking for the back-up generator. Where is it?
>>
>>2172889
Portal room.
>>
>>2172896
What's the portal room? Is it still in arc wing?
>>
File: answer and bug report.jpg (100KB, 1120x454px) Image search: [Google]
answer and bug report.jpg
100KB, 1120x454px
>>2172901
The thing in front of Marine in the left screencap.

Also, new bug report:
When opening my completed demo file to show this guy the room he was looking for, I found that the generator had respawned and could join the party again. The old burnt out one still remained where it was. I could not plug the new one in.
>>
>>2172907
I didn't even notice there was a room across from fab, oops. Thanks much. Glad my stupidity is useful for something at least!
>>
>>2172912
I'm pretty sure you have to go in there before you even get access to fab
>>
>>2172916
No, I've happily been running around fab. I thought the generator was going to be in there or ballistics.
>>
>>2172916
Oh, wait, my bad, you don't even get a card-key in that room. You wouldn't have to visit it.
>>
>>2166491
>>2167982
What does HALAAL ODSA mean in the ID cards? Is it related to Carmina Halaal?
I've been replaying Wulfhammer
>>
>>2172175
I know you've got some demos and pokemon yuri, but is there anything else you've got lying around?
>>
>>2165992
>the demo focuses on 1 romance route out of a prospective 3-5
>3-5
Yes. Any hints?
>>
>>2173690
I'd guess that Claudine will have her own route. please?
>>
File: ReactICameHereToLaughAtYou.jpg (77KB, 695x720px) Image search: [Google]
ReactICameHereToLaughAtYou.jpg
77KB, 695x720px
>>2172181
Thank you.

>>2172178
>>2172737
I appreciate it. Orthrus was definitely the worst-case scenario, as all of those sprites were done from scratch by color-blind yours truly.

>>2172907
>>2172901
I put a cap on that, and put a light on the Portal Room door. It's difficult enough finding some of those rooms on the bottom of the map already without the map being as dark as it is.

Someday, I hope I can re-write the game for a 3D engine, to get the ODSA facility looking like it logically should.

>>2173367
It's not unrelated.

>>2173677
Nothing polished enough for human consumption.
Mostly flowcharts and outlines for games.

+Windfall Island, an oddball game where you play the leader of a cult of Bizang on a storm-locked island that gets raided by adventurers,

+"I Hate Highschool Settings" a game where you play a demon lord whose been sealed up so long that she forgot who she was, and is surprised and shocked to get let out after 1000 years.

+and Orthrus 2, the warped idea of writing a sequel to a story I never finished in the first place, where the Orthrus Management company buys the rights to a team of Magical Girls.
Oddly enough, I've got more material for Orthrus2 than Orthrus1. Different MC, but it takes place in the same weeaboo city.

All Yuri, naturally.

>>2173690
>>2173909
Gabby and Claudine are the primaries. Also a "Day in the Life" route. And 2 I'm going to keep under the curtains for now, in case nothing comes of them. (but I would very much like to get them in.)
>>
>>2174334
Those games all sound awesome.

Anyway, I hope progress on this game goes smoothly!
>>
File: janitor.png (434KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
janitor.png
434KB, 1100x733px
Please don't bully the janitor
>>
>>2174916
muscle memory's a bitch
>>
>>2174916
Cute! Marine is cute!
>>
>>2174916
every... single... one...
>>
Liked what I saw from Leaving Arise before it froze on me.
>>
rip in piece
>>
>>2177636
No
>>
File: ReactWhoWillStopMe.gif (931KB, 301x240px) Image search: [Google]
ReactWhoWillStopMe.gif
931KB, 301x240px
>>2174567
Hopefully! It's taking it's time of course.

>>2174916
This is amazing. I had to show my mom.

>>2175809
I'm torn on Leaving Arise. Mostly, I feel like it was trying too hard to be another Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle, but without the same heart.
I'm not against revisiting the story, but I'm mainly worried that the characters involved are not very compelling.
I don't really want my body of work to be described as "Happless NPC runs afoul of an adventuring party of bitchy lesbians."
...Though I suppose I could do worse.

>>2177636
>>2177643
Just a busy week, anon. I should be back to 16-hour programming marathons soon enough. One anon is even taking a crack at some art, and it's looking amazing. (Not Pictured)
>>
>>2177764
>(Not Pictured)
Oh, and here I thought that was a completely accurate account of the events in the game by the end of the demo.
>>
>>2177774
Looking back on it, I may have spoken in haste. Quantum entanglement is an awful lot like the example provided.

The art, however, is a bit more sophisticated.
>>
>>2177781
I'm sure it's quite entangling.
>>
>>2177764
Not that anon who brought Leaving Arise up, but I'd like to add that I had a lot of fun with it too. Also,
>hapless NPC runs afoul of an adventuring party of bitchy lesbians
is now my favourite genre. Even if EoWC is currently the only game that fits that bill.

Personally, I thought that Five Witches was the most interesting. Both in terms of characters and narrative. The sense of mystery and impending danger was gripping. And Her Ladyship, the Countess of Huxey, Eale of Trottoir, Et Cetera was characterised remarkably well in the short span of play time that the game offered. I particularly enjoyed her brand of sardonic humour, but the rest of the cast was likable as well.

I know that you'll probably never return to Five Witches, which is perfectly understandable since it seems to have been written during a bad time. But by god is my curiosity going to drive me crazy.

Who are the five girls in the mansion whom I presume are the eponymous five witches? What is going on? Was that scene from a parallel world, a repressed memory, or something else altogether? Why did Ursula seem to pause upon seeing Beatrice's face? Why does Beatrice look so much like Elenor? Why does Ursula have white-haired sprites in the graphics folder? Shit like this is what keeps me up at night.

Thanks for releasing a demo of it, in any case!
>>
File: Cutin_Pepperblaster WIP2.jpg (315KB, 2560x1400px) Image search: [Google]
Cutin_Pepperblaster WIP2.jpg
315KB, 2560x1400px
>>2177794
5Witches in a nutshell:
The game was initially designed to be a dimension-hopping game, where you could press the shift key anywhere in the castle, and you would 'lapse' into another world, in the mind of another character.
You start out as the Countess of Huxey, who nominally runs the hub world.
Time is kept by Ursula's story, as her sisters are freed, one by one, from an evil spell that holds them all prisoner in her secluded manor.

For the most part, Ursula is the only one who has all of the other characters in her 'story,' though she is forced to say goodbye to them as their tales in other worlds come to an end.

Eventually, she is the last one held by the spell, and must escape on her own, but she is stopped by the well meaning, but ignorant police detective.
Her sister witches must then pool their resources and accomplishments to return to Ursula's world and rescue her. (from a terrifying 1800's insane asylum)

It gets a bit more complicated from there.

The silent pink-haired one has a science fiction storyline where she turns out to be an immortal space-goddess, who falls into a dangerous relationship with a telepathic and deeply omnivorous insect queen

Another is an intended sacrifice to a mysterious shinto-style divinity.

All in all, it's pretty whack. I think you can get as far as the ayylamo space-ship part if you muck around in prison, and don't accidentally trigger any game-crashing bugs.

Also, WIP of QE's Gabby on a rampage:
>>
>>2177814
>the pepper spray actually gets used
awesome
>>
File: gabby_prev.png (1MB, 3000x2294px) Image search: [Google]
gabby_prev.png
1MB, 3000x2294px
>>2177814
Yeah, I was still working on it by the time I screencapped that. I'm gonna stop for the night (because I have work in the morning). Here's where I ended up with it.
>>
>>2177814
>the entirety of that post
Wait, what?

>you can get as far as the ayylamo space-ship part
Wait. WHAT. I always ran into a game-crashing bug inside the fortress after the Countess of Huxey woke up from Morion's poisoning attempt and thought that was as far as I could get. All this time, and I never even knew there were other playable characters aside from her and Ursula, much less multiple dimensions. This is incredible! I need to revisit the game right away and see if there's a way to progress beyond that bug.
>>
>>2177814
>>2177819
I was right! It IS entangling!
>>
File: Beatrice Bust.png (78KB, 272x288px) Image search: [Google]
Beatrice Bust.png
78KB, 272x288px
>>2177814
I tried 5W again, I think I'm stuck after the countess wakes up again and goes in the prison. The guard offers to open the cell where unruly guards were kept. There is a sparkling thing that signifies plot progress, but it won't do anything.

The game was more enjoyable now I kind of knew what was going on, though!
>>
File: FlashlightsAreTouching.png (62KB, 560x455px) Image search: [Google]
FlashlightsAreTouching.png
62KB, 560x455px
>>2178706
I went over the original files and found a couple of missing junctions, so yeah, you are, in fact, stuck with the Hux. It probably wouldn't be too difficult to fix that though.
I'll make it a rainy-day project.

In other news, I was gifted a sublime (but complicated) lighting script that all but eliminated the lag from the Persephone Wing common area.
It also does larger flashlights.
Pictured, new purest form of love.
>>
>>2179040
Those're some pretty high powered flashlights.
>>
>>2179042
Not really. A good 3k+lm flashlight only costs like $20 at most and can usually light up 100 feet away in clear weather.
>>
>>2179040
Looks good, the previous flashlight was too weak for my taste.
>>
>>2179157
Compared to the old ones, they're high-powered.
>>
File: LesbianCardGames.png (167KB, 560x455px) Image search: [Google]
LesbianCardGames.png
167KB, 560x455px
>>2179042
I wanted larger ones to begin with, but making them any larger caused Persephone-wing to grind to a complete stall.
I'm writing this game from a fairly low-powered computer, so I want the game to play on computers of similar specs.

>>2179157
A proper flashlight would start at Marine's hand, and go to the end of the screen. but alas, software limitations. The new lighting script is promising (when it's not giving me glitch-induced fits) so we'll see how that goes.
>>
>>2179587
I know it's just RPG Maker, but good on you for including the toasters.
>>
>>2165992
Oh shit, Saint, you're not dead!
Embric still holds a special place in my heart.
>>
File: Bread.png (193KB, 560x455px) Image search: [Google]
Bread.png
193KB, 560x455px
>>2179588
Pic Related.

>>2179773
I live! And program. And due to a random post on the video game general thread, suddenly want to write a Yuri Sentai.
Lily Sentai: Yurianger!
But I'm trying to stay focused on Quantum Entanglement at the moment.
>>
>>2180192
>Yuri Sentai
FUCKING FUND IT. And all the more amazing because i know you don't do cutesy anime girls which would ruin it for me.

Though if you're into that kind of thing, I'd recommend reading Gamma, it's not yuri sentai but it's probably the closest you're going to get.
>>
>>2180202
>FUCKING FUND IT.
Later. We don't want him getting stretched thin. That results in nothing being accomplished.
>>
>>2180279
Nothing...or EVERYTHING?
>>
>>2180282
Nothing.
Or everything, just at a slower rate than if one project was worked on at a time.
>>
File: LesbianCardGames2.png (65KB, 560x455px) Image search: [Google]
LesbianCardGames2.png
65KB, 560x455px
>>2180202
>>2180279
I'll use it as a think-pond for when I'm too fed up with programming to work on QE. (It happens)

It's interesting to see where /u/'s secret desires lay though.
So I suppose alt ToT: What is the genre you know you're never going to see yuri for, but might throw a couple of bucks at?
>>
>>2180611
FPS yuri. The obligatory sniping mission would have you taking the shots while having to deal with extra sway and occassionaly jerkyness due to receiving oral sex during the mission.
>>
>>2180611
Shonen plot with yuri protagonist and lots of girls to pick from.

Danganronpa with a clearly yuri protagonist. I'd do this myself but mysteries are damn hard to write.
>>
>>2180611
Awful micropayment-riddled mobage or similar browsergame.

The closest example I am aware of was Sword Girls, and the romance in that was all subtext, triangles and angst that never went anywhere.

So a timewaster with tons of shameless yuri couples would be nice.
>>
>>2180611
Thematic genre or game genre?

Thematically, I've always loved 1930's gangster stories. Prohibition, criminal underworld, hard-boiled detectives, etc. If there were lesbians involved, it'd be even better.

For game genres, I feel any could benefit with lesbians. But I think a fun thing would be like a sprawling 3d platformer like Banjo-Kazooie, but every character is a cute girl and you flirt with them to get new abilities and powerups.

I'm aware my two suggestions are also pretty mutually exclusive. I don't expect a cute girl 3D platformer to take place in a 1930s gangster story.
>>
>>2180611
Sandbox/Horror game Bonus points if you can romance an enemy
>>
>>2180611
Please tell me we'll be able to actually play Lesbian Card Games.
>>
>>2180853
>the romance in that was all subtext, triangles and angst that never went anywhere
Except where Linia is concerned, what with the maid harem and all. In fact, all three of the Pacifica sisters were openly gay, sometimes for each other.

A shame the EN version went down in flames.
>>
File: ReactEnoshimaOopsMonoka.jpg (54KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ReactEnoshimaOopsMonoka.jpg
54KB, 1280x720px
>>2180650
This sounds like an extremely niche team fortress mod that I would play.

>>2180819
In the city-state of Hesta, woman's wrestling is taken very seriously.
Since ancient times, when diplomacy broke down, Hestan women, they would take their problems to the sacred ring, under the eyes of the gods. (As it turns out, the gods are all wrestling fanatics)
After a proper ceremony, divine beings descend from the heavens to observe pacts made over the ring, and good commentary is rewarded by clerical powers.
The story focuses on the champions of the sacred ring, and those who strive for greatness there.

>>2180853
Whew, Oneesama.

>>2180907
I've always been interested in writing a 30's-40's period piece, but the best I could come up with always came off like edgy Girls und Panzer fan-fiction.

>>2180907
>>2180987
I wonder if Rockstar games would accept my idea for a Grand Theft Auto with a lesbian protagonist?

>>2180987
When I kicked around sandbox/horror, the best I could come up with is a Valkyrie Drive spin-off game that played like Megaman ZX, where you play an Exter that doesn't natively have any attack buttons, but the object of the game was to find a Liberator you liked, convince them that your cause was just, then join with them to beat the others in a free-roaming environment.
I would probably write this if someone else would program/art that. The horror angle is that you play a desirable Exter with a lot of power, and no one on your terrible lesbian prison island has any compunctions against claiming you regardless of your feelings on the matter.

>>2181652
Call it a third-tier goal for Quantum Entanglement. Once I've got art for the key scenes, we can talk about getting art for a mini-game. But that said? Fuck yes, that would be great.
I've always wanted to write the scene where Rododendra reveals her true form as a Buddhist Magic card-shark.
>>
>>2180611

#1:
Story: Tongue-in-cheek noir; a non-magical detective lady solves murders and other assorted crimes in a magical world, and gets involved with the witch in red dress (including a red pointy hat) who walks into the detective's office and has legs that seem to go on forever
World: Discworld-inspired
Gameplay: Classic Lucasarts point-and-click, with an inventory etc

#2:
Story: Mushishi/Mononoke, traveling protagonist solves people's magical problems and leaves a trail of broken hearts in her wake, occasionally visiting That One Girl
World: Witches/European mythology (Ancient Magus Bride / Igarashi Daisuke's Witches)
Gameplay: Aquaria/Ori and the Blind Forest

Unfortunately both game types would be super artwork-intensive, though both stories/worlds could also be made in the RPG-maker style.
>>
>>2180611
Actually good Metroidvania with a touch of horror. Scavenging abandoned ships, looking for survivors, etc. Yuri can come in a form of a survivor you find or a friendly alien. I think I vaguely remember a similar indie 2D platformer that was about crawling around some fucked up ship, but it wasn't /u/-related.

Another option is a Bloodborne-esque adventure/action game but with more character interaction. I'm torn between having the MC be an actual character that can speak and have a bit of free will and a silent protagonist. It would be harder to write any meaningful romance when one of your characters is a blank state, I guess, but the servant/master dynamic can work, if you make the MC something like an empty doll who only finds its purpose in serving others.

Generally, I just want more "serious" genres. I'm fine with VNs, but they eventually get boring. Gameplay is important, too, and most VNs don't even have the basic interactivity like picking different options that lead to different routes. Yuri doesn't even have to be the main focus of the game, as far as I'm concerned. An actually solid high-budget game that has a well-written romance between two girls is something I would like to see eventually, but I feel like this won't happen in the next five years or so.
>>
>>2182175
>I wonder if Rockstar games would accept my idea for a Grand Theft Auto with a lesbian protagonist?
That's Saint's Row 2-4 if you play it right.

But I assume you mean you want a character that actually has a backstory.

>>2180611
An Ace Attorney style legal drama game.
>>
File: 1457212395597.jpg (49KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
1457212395597.jpg
49KB, 500x463px
>>2182330
>Ace Attorney style legal drama

>tfw you will never pressure cute girls into confessing
>tfw they will never crack under your relentless assault and spill all their dirty tales about holding other girls' hands
Feels bad.
>>
>>2182314
How long should an Embric-like be at minimum, in terms of gameplay?

>>2182330
>>2182342
>tfw you want to make this but are bad at writing mysteries
>>
>>2165992
Oh wow, SaintBomber is alive! I've got so many fond memories of Embric. Glad to hear you're still making awesome content.
>>
>>2182460
Oddly enough, we spurred him into action. There was an Embric thread before this one.
>>
File: ReactToucag.jpg (15KB, 244x231px) Image search: [Google]
ReactToucag.jpg
15KB, 244x231px
>>2182283
>>2182330
>>2182342
tfw you like this idea, but are bad at writing mysteries.
I adore mononoke for it's insane ritual styles. I thought it would be fun to have a fairly standard role-playing game where you play someone like the main character from Mononoke (the mendicant, or something along those lines.) where you have no access to the menu or the character's internal thought process.
All the choices you make in this hypothetical game are made from a point of view other than the main character.

>>2182314
I got as far as the character design process for a game where you play an elf that wakes up from cryo-sleep in a mostly ruined tower. The tower's electronics are made from questionably organic plant fibers that you have to cultivate back into working condition, harvest-moon style, allowing you access to higher and higher levels, and more cryo-sleepers that can help you out.
tldr: Naked elf cybernetic plant farming sim.

>>2182353
When designing Embric, I shot for around 4 hours of game-time. ...It's easy to overshoot when your game involves a certain amount of wandering around, looking for events. This length assumes a reasonable reading speed, since reading makes up so much of the game.

>>2182460
>>2182461
/u/ raised the SaintBomber signal, so I had to respond.
>>
>>2182509
Why do you have so many good ideas jesus christ
>>
>>2182509
>4 hours
Per route or for 100% completion?
I have some ideas for making the RPG maker battle system into a conversation mechanic but I get the feeling content and storyline come first.
>>
File: InTheTrenchesOfWWM.jpg (360KB, 1146x850px) Image search: [Google]
InTheTrenchesOfWWM.jpg
360KB, 1146x850px
>>2182512
Regrettably, it's what I have rather than time to actually write them all.

>>2182518
It's difficult to measure how long 100% completion is, unless you're actively indicating where to go next.
The design method I used for Embric was the idea that you could go anywhere and find SOMETHING to click on.
The idea was to promote and reward exploration.
In any case, I shot for around 4 hours of gameplay if you basically ran from main event to main event, then to the 999 Anti-Paladins event.
Once I had that, I started fleshing out some of the side routes. (Arugula and King Stew, Carmina, Bath-Quest, Grettel, Huraine) Three is a good number of bonkers side-quests.
That's when I finally set eyes on a final ending, which hopefully ties everything together. (or tears it apart, depending on your interpretation of the 'fight' with Tierra)
If I was going to recommend a formula for an Embric-Like (heehee) that would be it.
3 core routes.
3 bonkers side-quests,
1 fake-out final area
1 real final area.
the ability to click on everything that isn't a bare wall or floor tile, and get something.
Oh yes. And don't forget the maids. They are very important to the formula.
>>
>>2182509
>I got as far as the character design process for a game where you play an elf that wakes up from cryo-sleep in a mostly ruined tower. The tower's electronics are made from questionably organic plant fibers that you have to cultivate back into working condition, harvest-moon style, allowing you access to higher and higher levels, and more cryo-sleepers that can help you out.
>tldr: Naked elf cybernetic plant farming sim.
Whoa whoa. That sounds fucking awesome. But it's not really Harvest Moon style unless you're balancing schedules against upgrades and finances, at least in the beginning.
>>
File: StellaDeuce.png (29KB, 660x523px) Image search: [Google]
StellaDeuce.png
29KB, 660x523px
>>2184925
There's no finance in play, just raw materials. Time and stamina are the real commodity in play, as you need a certain amount of shelter against the cold in the form of clothes and non-cryo-pod bedding for you and your cryo-sisters.
Also, limited resources for tools and tower/robot/system repairs.
Cannabalize the tower to repair the robots and make farming and defense easier? Cannabalize the robots to get further up and repair the walls that keep the cold out? Or patiently hunt machines and systems that are damaged beyond repair for parts?

The main character was eventually re-purposed into Gloria's weapons tech for Orthrus, but there's no reason she can't be both.
>>
>>2185191
I spy with my little eye a familiar meido
>>
>>2180611
I asked a few friends, here are some replies.

>Anything that is not in a school
>A yuri retelling of the 1848 revolutions
>A yuri retelling of the Fenian raids
>A yuri retelling of the Glasgow Ice Cream Wars
>Horror setting on an arctic outpost
>Horror setting in a submarine
>Yuri das Boot
>>
File: TitleCard00.png (163KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
TitleCard00.png
163KB, 1280x960px
>>2185195
Ecinacea is everywhere.

>>2185220
>Horror setting in a submarine
Altessa Syndrome:
When an important priestess passes away after 70 years of imperial service, the empire must send a new priestess to a remote temple across the sea. The Priestess must be female, of royal blood, and unsullied by man.
To ensure the priestess' safety, the empire's most modern submarine is re-staffed by an all-female crew for a long undersea voyage.
During the voyage, the priestess hears a mysterious sound, like a cry for help, despite the importance of haste and secrecy, the captain responds to the underwater distress signal and picks up a mysterious payload that may be tied to the original ritual the priestess is there to continue...

I have an intro script for it, and even had some art commissioned for it.
But three artists bailed on me for various reasons, and I was eventually convinced that the project was cursed. An Embric buddy of mine even did some consulting on submarine physics and policies for me.
But due to the EXTREMELY limited number of places to explore, I wanted the format to be more visual-novel-like, and needed art for it.
I could probably still write this story.
>>
>>2185191
Resource management is great. It's just not really HM like if you can't sell what you farm, plan fields en masse, and things like that.
I'm picky on the subject. Such a game sounds great regardless. But whether it's HM like is a different matter.
>>
>>2183512
How did you come up with an overarching plot? Just find a premise, throw in some characters and wing it? The only thing I have on the drawing board is "Persona social links and urban fantasy."
>>
SaintBomber should scrap development completely and move the project over to RPG Maker Fes on 3DS.
>>
>>2185220
>>A yuri retelling of the Glasgow Ice Cream Wars

I mean, not exactly, but there's a yuri gang war VN called Atom GRRRL!! which unexpectedly even has an English release on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/432490/
>>
File: KanakoFal.png (159KB, 388x380px) Image search: [Google]
KanakoFal.png
159KB, 388x380px
>>2185314
Fair enough. I'll leave harvest moon off the hypothetical slogan. As is, I'm mostly concerned with the key words: Elf, lesbian, cryosleep, salvage and cultivation. That more or less gets me where I want to be.

>>2185333
Embric's original meta-plot, during development was "A loose Duchess gets sexed up a lot."
Once I was past the development phase, it came around to "A loose Duchess works her way to the top of an adventurer's fortress."
It wasn't until most of the way through that anything deeper came of it.
Start with something simple, like a direction you want your social urban fantasy to go, then let your plot write itself while you concentrate on the stuff you like the most.
Ideally something that isn't going to get in the way of the primary focus of the game: IE the social links.
Now it wouldn't hurt if your social links amounted to something. In Persona, it's a direct boost to your combat effectiveness and availability of the game's main power matrix, the personas. I suspect if you can figure out what your links do for your main character, you'll have what you need to continue development.

>>2185364
>scrap development completely
I know this advice comes from a place of kindness, Oneesama, but I think I'll stick this one out.
That said, I love my 3DS, and if it comes out in English, and isn't complete garbage, you can bet your bottom drachma that I'll try my hand at it for a later project.

Also, good news! All Gabby Endings are now complete. Just a bit more CLICKEVERYTHING dialogs and a couple of background systems, and the game will be complete enough for some beta-testing.
>>
>>2185459
Oh, I wasn't serious at all. 100% not serious suggestion.
Looking forward to the next demo, however!
>>
>>2185459
>you'll have what you need to continue development

Thanks, I got a few ideas now. I'll put this advice to good use for the sake of yuri.
>>
File: NewLightingScript.png (55KB, 560x455px) Image search: [Google]
NewLightingScript.png
55KB, 560x455px
So, at this point, I am looking for some beta testers for the entire gabby route, while I scare up some art and complete the Claudine Route.
If you're interested email me.
Mister Stanislav has my Email in the current demo, and I'm going to release a refined one as soon as I'm sure it doesn't cause cancer.
>>
>>2189513
to continue beta testing, or to hold off and wait for a full release
that is the question
>>
File: NosyStanislav.png (156KB, 560x455px) Image search: [Google]
NosyStanislav.png
156KB, 560x455px
Okay!
http://www.mediafire.com/file/d9chw68sb1d9hyc/QuantumEntangelemt_BetaDemo_09.rar
This is the link to the newest Demo.
The fixes from this thread have been implemented, as well as a shiny new lighting script.
This version does NOT have the RPG Maker VXAce RTP data to keep file size down.

I can also still use any Beta-Testers who want in.
>>
File: Error.png (9KB, 553x446px) Image search: [Google]
Error.png
9KB, 553x446px
>>2191262
it doesn't work without the rtp?
>>
>>2191282
No RPGMaker game does.
That's why some authors package the RTP data with the game in order to ensure compatibility. But this increases the file size.
>>
>>2191285
do you know how make it work ?
>>
>>2191287
Download and install the RPG Maker VXAce RTP.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/degica-downloads/RPGVXAce_RTP.zip
>>
File: GIF.gif (811KB, 546x417px) Image search: [Google]
GIF.gif
811KB, 546x417px
The actual fuck, when talking to the window a motherfucking knight appears walking down the railway.
>>
>>2191412
Hey, it's easy to get lost around Embric's castle.
>>
File: PrecureDokiDokiDokidoki.jpg (259KB, 700x751px) Image search: [Google]
PrecureDokiDokiDokidoki.jpg
259KB, 700x751px
>>2191412
as Security's day draws to a close, the knight shift takes over.

Also, feel free to use this GoogleDoc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DsE-iUXcU_szFyqNGab0tByTg5YrfXLBZ9ogPkJQQKE/edit?usp=sharing
to report bugs.
>>
>>2191444
When are you adding the lewd whispering minigames?
>>
>>2191445
Act IV.
>>
>>2191448
Praise be!
There's only three acts, isn't there.
>>
>>2191444
Should we report typos?
>>
File: ReactTosser.png (140KB, 432x351px) Image search: [Google]
ReactTosser.png
140KB, 432x351px
>>2191465
Yes.

Also: I found a game-breaking bug in Act IV, and a new version will be out VERY soon.
All saves should be compatible.
(Though if you already got to the Oceanography department, you may want to cruise back through it. Kerblorgblargarg.)
>>
File: QE91.png (160KB, 544x416px) Image search: [Google]
QE91.png
160KB, 544x416px
Version 9.1 because first-day patches are still a thing. (Stupid buggy lewd whispering mini-game)
http://www.mediafire.com/file/i0okc0bqc7b2k6v/QuantumEntanglement_betaDemo_091.rar
>>
>>2191509
>(Stupid buggy lewd whispering mini-game)
Don't get my hopes up like that SB.
>>
>>2191509
>live in the boonies
>have shit internet
>unsure if should beta test because it would take a while to download each new version
>newer versions might be uploaded before I even finish downloading
>but that first demo was so good
>give in, start downloading betademo_09 last night
>wake up today, half done
>see this post
god damnit.
>>
>>2191658
You have to download these demos across multiple sessions? I've heard about shit internet but that takes the cake.
>>
>>2191658
When speedtest tells me my connection is worse than 99% of the country, the other 1% must be you.
>>
>>2191673
>>2191676
Dialup, niggas.
Some unfortunate few are still forced to use it.
And it honestly doesn't bother me too much. Most of the time, at least.
>>
>>2191690
Do you have time to make lunch between hitting refresh and the page reloading? Is your porn still 15-second 120p clips as was in vogue around the turn of the millennium?
>>
>>2191719
Depends on the sites I visit. I try to keep to non-bloated areas. Like 4chan.
>>
>>2191509
My game still shows that it's 0.9, but I'm guessing that's just a visual thing.
>>
>>2191759
0.91 was made in a HURRY.
I was hoping to get it out before anyone got to the area it messed up. But some of you are really fast.

>>2191658
I would have left it if it wasn't a game-breaker. Sorry, Oneesama.
>>
>>2191925
Pfft. It's cool. You don't have to apologize.
Also, people on the internet are fast. That's just how it is.
>>
>>2191925
>But some of you are really fast.
Maybe some people used their existing saves?
>>
Pardon my rudeness, but does Large Battleship Studios only consist of SaintBomber? I've only been loosely following Embric and SB threads.
>>
>>2192026
Large Battleship Studios is my umbrella for myself and anyone involved in my projects.

>>2192025
I'm looking forward to people getting to the endings and the newgame+ material.
There's also a code to get into newgame+ mode. I wonder if anyone's found it yet?
>>
>>2192115
>and then people started datamining an RPG Maker game
>>
>>2192115
Is it the Konami code?
>>
>>2191925
>But some of you are really fast.
Sorry!
>>
File: ReactButYoureReal.jpg (124KB, 850x850px) Image search: [Google]
ReactButYoureReal.jpg
124KB, 850x850px
>>2192120
I need to develop a Large Battleship Studios code.

>>2192119
It'd be open-sourced to begin with if it weren't for the agreement on the lighting script.

>>2192166
I'm actually really impressed that some of you, not naming names, are able to tear through this game and still find the glitches and bugs I'm looking for. Last night was a heck of a night. We found a LOT right off the bat.

You are all the best.
>>
>>2192207
>that feel when you find bugs and report them, but someone's already found them first
>>
>>2192210
You can always add more context to the report if you think it would help.
>>
>>2192115
>There's also a code to get into newgame+ mode. I wonder if anyone's found it yet?
I think I found it.
>>
>>2192210
>>2192207
>tfw you think you have found a bug so you report it.
>it's a feature
Later that day... oh... OHHHH....

I've reached 2 endings so far, didn't know that the was going to be newgame+ content! Now I understand being back with Dr Claudine after the endings.

Almost fucking cried when Marine got the red stick at the end.
>>
File: quantum_bugs.png (418KB, 1680x910px) Image search: [Google]
quantum_bugs.png
418KB, 1680x910px
>>2192207
Mostly minor stuff, but still
From version 0.91

1- No security card shows up when you enter in the ARC Security Kiosk, when the access is granted
2- In ARC, i ended up with 2 Swanson IDs. Probably related to the fact that i entered the bath 2 times, one before and one after i went into recreation room and officially started snatching IDs.
3- If you leave the room with the talking stone right after the initial dialogue, and then re-enter, it gets played again
4- when you go to sleep for the first time in the game, when you wake up and go interact with gabby's mirror, she's still wondering wether she should either sleep or bath first
5- Not sure if intended, but there's no clue to the presence of a passage to the kitchen, in the main recreation room

That aside, i loved it and can't wait to see where it goes. Chapeau.

Also,
>>2180611
FPS, or Beat em up, or something in between. I'll fill that hole myself hopefully, still working on the gameplay for the Underdurt RoboDuchess game
>>
help on getting the endings? still stuck on the part after you see the doctor's umm.. third eye . also cant seem to find the flashlight. im sorry if im being annoying
>>
>>2192341
If I can squeeze out a single tear for that ending, I consider it a solid victory.

There are 3 Gabby endings (not counting the occasional Non-Standard Game Over from trying out the lethal jokes)

>>2192707
I'm not entirely certain how to make the side-exits stand out. Any advice would be helpful.

>>2193037
You're a ways off from the endings yet.
After the scene your talking about (I think?) head back to the Persephone Wing central area. Raffik will help you figure out where to go next.
Flashlights are in that central room, in one of the boxes.

I'm still trying to figure out whether the flashlights should be mandatory for advancing or not. They are really helpful in finding your way around.
Any thoughts?
>>
File: room.png (2KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
room.png
2KB, 500x500px
>>2193506
>I'm not entirely certain how to make the side-exits stand out. Any advice would be helpful.
You could always hang signs.
But it would kind of look ridiculous from a "why is that sign facing the wall" kind of perspective.
>>
>>2193506
>I'm not entirely certain how to make the side-exits stand out. Any advice would be helpful.
How about matching door mats at the entrance of every room of a hallway?
>>
File: sign.png (6KB, 455x500px) Image search: [Google]
sign.png
6KB, 455x500px
>>2193506
>I'm not entirely certain how to make the side-exits stand out.
For areas that have electricity, you can have lights shining on the floor/walls

>>2193515
Just do it like this.
>>
>>2193575
Still the same problem, but I suppose it's a bit more tasteful.
But I fear that might not make them stand out.
>>
>saint is alive

You bastard! Keep making good shit and tell me where I can donate money.
>>
>>2193652
His email/paypal is shown in the game and its readme.

I've been considering giving him money for a long time, but I don't like not doing it anonymously.
>>
>>2193671
He should just make a Patron. I'd toss in five bucks a month.
>>
I'm new to RPG maker type games...how do I scroll back in a conversation? In case I hit buttons too fast.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (116KB, 550x441px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
116KB, 550x441px
Closet Doctor's saying this when letting her out. What's "ha"?
>>
>>2193693
Lol
>>
File: Untitled2.jpg (50KB, 550x441px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled2.jpg
50KB, 550x441px
>>2193703
When Gabby stumbles into your bed, the conversation has a "to" too much here.

Should I post pictures of these instances, or make a list? If any more appear anyway.
>>
>>2193506

same anon asking about the endings, apparently mr. stanislav(?) is still blocking me. cant get to the left side of Persephone wing.
>>
File: Untitled3.jpg (36KB, 550x441px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled3.jpg
36KB, 550x441px
So, is this area bugged or supposed to be impassable and looking like it's missing a chunk?
>>
>>2193824
Pretty sure it looks like it's supposed to, but the impassable bit is supposed to be fixed in the latest version. >>2191509
>>
>>2193715
>mr. stanislav(?) is still blocking me
That's where the demo ends.
If you're a betatester you get instructions to get past Mr Stanislav and get to the rest of the beta.
>>
>>2193942
oh that clever little saintbomber
>>
File: hazed.jpg (89KB, 560x454px) Image search: [Google]
hazed.jpg
89KB, 560x454px
>>2193703
That's a text wrapping issue. A side effect of having added a portrait to the Closet Doctor.
The first demo didn't have a portrait. Pic related.
Man, you'd think by now RPG Maker would have auto-wrapping, but nope.
>>
File: access.png (124KB, 560x455px) Image search: [Google]
access.png
124KB, 560x455px
>>2193506
>>2193575
Incidentally, what got me thinking that the absence of a mark for the kitchen was not intended was because of the "access" signs near the variable lenght corridors (which look just like the solution the other anon proposed). I thought they were HUD marks to tell you where there's a side passage, so i was surprised when i just walked on that square and saw the "access denied" card animation, and no "access"...but now i guess they were simply written on those walls.

You come from inside of the kitchen shortly after, so for that particular part there's no "easy to miss area" problem, but in general little animated arrows could also be an easy marking solution.
>>
File: sgdfs.jpg (94KB, 493x417px) Image search: [Google]
sgdfs.jpg
94KB, 493x417px
Was going to finish the download until this happened. Not sure if it's AVG being shit again or if it's normal...
>>
>>2194324
No, this is the lighting script's .DLL file.
It comes up on AVG and a couple of others as a trojan. It's safe.
>>2193515
>>2193538
>>2193575
>>etc.
I'm considering a number of these suggestions.
Did anyone have trouble identifying the doors on the bottom of the ARC and LEE halls? Junk, Forces, security, men's bathroom?
For all the trouble this lighting script is, maybe some ingenious light shadows are in order.

>>2193652
>>2193671
>>2193687
If it helps, I have a pretty bad memory. There was a donate button on Aeresland.net, but the whole thing was pretty much inactive for 2 years, so I let it go.
I've still got a paypal attached to the support email in
>>2191262
Feel free to make use of it. Donations will go towards food, then art. (maybe in that order.)

>>2193693
By contacting a real video game company about buying out my studio, so that this can be made as a more sophisticated game by real programmers.

>>2193708
Here, or the google-doc is fine.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DsE-iUXcU_szFyqNGab0tByTg5YrfXLBZ9ogPkJQQKE/edit

>>2194147
Mwahaha.

But yeah, I would love a chance to get a version of Quantum Entanglement on the 3DS.
But I'd miss the intended nudity.
>>
File: resolution.jpg (106KB, 660x522px) Image search: [Google]
resolution.jpg
106KB, 660x522px
>>2167658
>>2167692
>>2167697
>>2167982
I feel like I should clear this up.
VXAce actually does have a larger resolution than 2K3, it's just that 2K3 starts in 2x mode when windowed. F5 can be pressed to shrink it to original size.
VXAce on the other hand, doesn't have this feature. It's only got it's original resolution and fullscreen mode.

Old posts, but I just got here.
>>
File: 2016-11-18_03-27-24.png (132KB, 1088x832px) Image search: [Google]
2016-11-18_03-27-24.png
132KB, 1088x832px
>>2194571
I'll add that you can use a program called Simple Runtime Window Editor to resize the window.
>>
>>2194577
Neat.
>>
>>2194562
Didn't have any trouble with the bottom doors in ARC, it's clear it's a corridor. Other side doors have been easy to find too (the fab's one's got the hint-light, others have a sign, or are "suspicious crannies in an otherwise linear wall", which is enough of an hint by itself), the kitchen's been the only confusing one, probably because the room is so small.
>>
File: Testing.png (164KB, 1288x482px) Image search: [Google]
Testing.png
164KB, 1288x482px
Reading saved entry in the common room and marine's room. (Apparently I cant add pictures on the google doc. so Im doing it here)
>>
This game scared the shit out of me! Probably shouldnt have played it with the lights off. I love it anyway!
>>
>>2194571
Wow. I did not know that.
Embric looks way better tiny. It's a bit hard on the eyes though. I wonder if it's too late to port it to the Gameboy Advance?

>>2194644
The command you used to get that text is "Read Previous Entry." It would be the same no matter where you read it.
I wonder if the diary entries should have headers? Would that make it more clear?

>>2195438
Oh! Good! I was going for a little bit of that.
I'm awfully fond of "Ib" and figured a little touch of horror wouldn't hurt.
>>
>>2195474
It could work. With some effort.
It's probably too late, though.
>>
>>2194324
It's AVG being shit again. I just had Comodo remove the file without notifying me, so I had to scourge the internet trying to find out what's wrong. Turns out it's a pretty common false-positive reaction.

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother with antiviruses in this day and age. They seem to be doing more harm than good.
>>
Are screenshots required for the google doc?
I have a few items not in it (just from the playable demo area) but no screenshots.
>>
File: reeeeorsomething.jpg (257KB, 560x454px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeorsomething.jpg
257KB, 560x454px
Those spaces after the apostrophes (although they kinda look like quotation marks) rustle my non-existent jimmies.
>>
>>2165992
I love you S_B
>>
>>2180611
>What is the genre you know you're never going to see yuri for, but might throw a couple of bucks at?
I'd love something sort of like Rance or the evil route in Soul Nomad, a villainous protag on a quest to take over the world, seducing and corrupting every potentially useful girl you come across

a cheesy star trek/lost in space/flash gordon inspired space opera about a yuri captain on a quest to sleep with every alien babe in the cosmos would also tickle my fancy
>>
>>2193506
>Any advice would be helpful.
you could make it so that the tile in front of every doorway is a different color to the rest of the floor.
>>
>>2198581
>doormats
jesus christ it's so simple
>>
>>2198582
>placing doormats everywhere
>indoors
Haram.
>>
>>2198668
>not letting all your employees know that you are always welcome
>>
File: PkMn404Cabin.jpg (2MB, 1920x1371px) Image search: [Google]
PkMn404Cabin.jpg
2MB, 1920x1371px
Sorry for the long silence, I wasn't quite expecting to lose a whole week to a sudden yuri safari to Hawaii.

>>2195549
Ah yes, how could I forget.
The dreaded GBA screen-size.
I suppose the world is not ready for the Duchess ADVANCED.

>>2196588
Screenshots aren't necessary, but they help me find the cause faster.

>>2196615
I've been on the hunt for them. They're a conversion issue from writing the script and transferring it to three different writing programs, since I've gone through 2 computers over the course of writing this game.
I love OneNote, but sometimes I think it's out to get me.

>>2198526
If you're okay with me, Anon_sempai...

>>2198579
I would take nearly any excuse to write Yuri Pulp/Planetary Romance.
My only worry is that it would just be "A Yuri Princess of Mars," because I love that book more than any writer should, and if you imagine John Carter as Joanna Carter, the book gets a lot more progressive.

>>2198581
>>2198582
>>2198668
As you can see, it is a difficult issue.
In the end, I'll probably resolve to make future games more vertically inclined.
>>
>>2198703
How was your safari SB?
I only just started mine.
>>
>>2198703
>In the end, I'll probably resolve to make future games more vertically inclined.
maybe. A thing to always remember with rpgs is you can easily get away with them violating euclidean space because of how room transitions are handles. and if you play it up, people will actually praise you if its thematically relevant
>>
>>2198703
okaeri, oneechan.

thanks for the funny responses to our bug reports
>>
File: PkMnJigglySNORT.jpg (104KB, 677x538px) Image search: [Google]
PkMnJigglySNORT.jpg
104KB, 677x538px
>>2198706
I loved every minute of it, and if I didn't have other responsibilities, I'd be pecking holes in the battle-tree.

It was heart-breaking and life-affirming, and I'm looking for excuses not to write grim, but loving fan-fic about the ending/post game:

Especially since you can capture Nihillego, giving you access to the very source of the villain's final turn.
Also, by said villain's machinations, the huge hole in your heart just happens to dress like said monster.

I loved the island trials, I adore the captains, I want every new monster, and my bag runneth over with Nebbys.
>>
>>2198717
Glad to hear it was good!
My feMC is already putting all the (imaginary) moves on Lillie. And yeah, there's a lot of nice new pokemon, especially on the second island so far.
>>
>forgot to log out before editing google doc
>everything got marked as anonymous anyway
whew.
but that's kind of weird.
>>
>>2199500
It only marked my edits when I entered chat once.
>>
>>2199500
>not wanting your name in the credits
>>
>>2200087
>wanting anybody to know you exist
>>
Are you still accepting beta testers?
>>
File: ReactEnoshimaImportantMessage.png (474KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ReactEnoshimaImportantMessage.png
474KB, 1280x720px
>>2201817
Fresh sets of eyes are always welcome.

>>2199500
>>2199506
>>2200087
>>2200184
This is a reminder to send in the name you want to be credited under, a picture, unless you want me to just assign you a picture based on my guesses about your personality, and any warnings you want on your card.
>>
>>2202023
Oh is that how you're crediting your testers this time? Neat.
>>
>>2202023
Is sending an e-mail still the proper process? I sent one a while back.
>>
>>2202158
Hrm. It might have gotten caught somewhere, or shipped to a strange folder by my bass-ackwards Email program.
Try again maybe?
>>
>>2202282
I'll send another then
>>
>2 days 14 hours since the last post
it's dead, jim
>>
>>2204663
/u/ moves pretty slow and I imaging most of the bugposting is going into the googledoc
>>
>>2204674
>last edited 7 days ago by anonymous
>>
>>2204811
I dunno about other anons but I don't have the time/energy to keep playing through multiple demo iterations myself. This was the first demo I've played in like 15 years and it was great but I probably won't go back until the final release.
>>
>>2204811
I'll probably do another pass once it's updated again. I know there are things I missed/forgot to document.
>>
File: PrecureUnderHerSpell.jpg (66KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
PrecureUnderHerSpell.jpg
66KB, 848x480px
We caught a LOT of bugs on the .9~.92
versions.
I want to give it a really thorough scouring before I release a .93, make sure I didn't create a host of new bugs with the fixes.

Once that's done, it's the wait on Claudine's route, and art resources.
Claudine is taking a while, because she's a complicated lady.

So while it isn't dead, I don't imagine it's going to get much more interesting very quickly.
>>
>>2204993
>have played the demo area a bunch of times and have thoroughly checked it out
>don't want to actually join beta testing because don't want to ruin the game for myself by playing it a bunch of times before it's even done
life is suffering
>>
>>2204993
Wait, did you release .92 already?
>>
>>2204993
Anons can wait warmly!
>>
File: T34Ticket.jpg (212KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
T34Ticket.jpg
212KB, 960x720px
>>2205004
No, it's the current model I'm still tweaking.
That could have been more clear, I'm sorry.

>>2205076
Thank you. Anon is the best.

>>2204997
>Write a buggy, whack game that you really want to release for free
>Getting anything other than the basic resources cost money
>Have a big family bill coming up, still want to release the game for free.
I agree, anon.
>>
File: cryika.jpg (40KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
cryika.jpg
40KB, 848x480px
>>2205253
Let's suffer together, sempai
>>
>>2205256
Okay.
>>
>>2205253
You're a true artist suffering for your craft! Just think of it like that!
>>
>>2204867
>>2204888
>>2204993
I was waiting for the new update because the new game+ is giving me trouble and I can't get past the Archimedes area because somebody kidnapped the portable generator MKII-kun.
>>
>>2205291
If you just want to keep playing to see the NG+ content, enter "Gabby" as your favourite polish breakfast food. NG+ content without the NG+ bugs, as far as I tested. Admittedly, I didn't test super far.

Don't get any funny ideas and try to get onto Claudine's route. It's as unplayable as you'd expect from a route that you aren't supposed to play yet.
>>
>>2205305
Well now, maybe I'll just play the demo area a couple more times with this information and try to figure out some new bugs.
Playing newgame+ without actually finishing the game once is probably a bad idea isn't it.
>>
>>2205379
It's a bad idea.
>>
>>2205592
I thought not. I guess I'll just continue to be >>2204997
>>
File: 1421006205605.jpg (189KB, 464x641px) Image search: [Google]
1421006205605.jpg
189KB, 464x641px
>>2205379
Yep, it's a bad idea since there is new content you aren't supposed to see if you haven't finished the game yet.
>>2205305
Thanks anon.
I've tried entering cooooouuugar (5 o's and 3 u's ofc), borpocalipse and a lot of other combinations but never thought of entering Gabby as my favourite Polish breakfast. Now I feel dumb for giving up so fast.
>>
>>2205766
It's definitely NOT PENIS.
>>
File: cocoa.png (516KB, 377x649px) Image search: [Google]
cocoa.png
516KB, 377x649px
>>2205766
I got it on my first try.
>>
>>2205794
>picking your roommate as your favorite breakfast on the first try
L-lewd.
>>
>default text for favorite food is 'polish breakfast'
>Which is slang for raw egg mixed into a pint of beer
>>
just beat the demo, final time was nearly an hour an a half due to getting stuck on two points.

and after seeing the deathlaser in the labs, it maade me want for those sierra adventure game overs where touching obvious and not so obvious dangers got you a melodramati death scene then you retry'd from when you entered the room.

got some pretty noticeable slowdown on the main common room. Goes to show that this laptop truly is the toastest of toasters.

Love the music. Has a sort of 'Alice in Wonderland IIIIN SPAAAAACE' vibe to it

Finally, SB, now that I know you're a House of Leaves fan I love you even more. If you haven't already I highly recommend the Rifters trilogy, or at least Starfish, the first book.
>>
File: kingsquestwolfing.png (2KB, 572x115px) Image search: [Google]
kingsquestwolfing.png
2KB, 572x115px
>>2206443
>melodramati death scene
Now I kinda want to see death-related puns.
>>
>>2206495
I suppose that begs the question, is anyone testing the sunglasses? I'm pretty sure I tested them, so the fact that there's been no bugs reported WAS making me confident, but now I wonder if anyone used them.
Ditto the Buddhist magic cards.
>>
>>2206602
I definitely forgot to use both of those things.
>>
>>2206602
>you can actually use some of the items beyond bringing them to Jacob
I did not realize this.
>>
>>2206602
Whaaat.
>>2206672
Me neither.

Now I'm trying everything and you can actually give Marine Nothing and she gets confused. Then I gave her emergency rations and her confusion was cured?
>>
It would appear we've hit the bump limit, fellow janitors.
I guess it's time for our memory treatments.
>>
File: ReactAOItWentIn2.jpg (154KB, 1456x1017px) Image search: [Google]
ReactAOItWentIn2.jpg
154KB, 1456x1017px
>>2206443
Just cracked open Starfish, like what I'm seeing.

>>2206672
I tried to drop some hints, but it may just end up an easter egg.

>>2206726
Eating usually helps.

>>2206765
Good run, /v/ thank you all very much.
I'll make another thread when I have something more significant to report.

In the meantime, I have Beta-Tester emails, so if you want in, sent me an Email.
>>
>>2207035
>want to stay updated on when more demos or possibly a full release will happen
>don't want to sign up for betas
oh no
oh no
>>
Thought you might wanna know about this if you didn't already. Happened when I skipped the tour.
>>
>>2208810
That's odd.
That should be fixed in version .91 here:
>>2191509
>>
>>2209123
No worries, Saint. It looks to me like he's using the version from the OP. I can tell because the Lee signage has those solid green pixels.
As the one who found those, that was the first thing I looked at.
>>
>>2209154
>solid green
fuck, meant solid purple. now I'm colorblind too.
>>
>>2206017
Oh. It's like I learned nothing from The Wire.
>>
Another thread due or nah?
>>
>>2212408
See >>2207035
>>
>>2212409
Alright
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 87

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.