[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/u/ General

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 392
Thread images: 51

File: Magnetic U.gif (1MB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
Magnetic U.gif
1MB, 480x272px
Old Thread: >>2087038
>There will be no magnetic yuri hatesex ever again
Anyway, the rules as usual:
*Screenshots, pages, and discussion about general series, current or old, not covered by an existing thread, be it yuri, fanservice, subtext or goggles. Canon and non-canon both welcome.
*News reports about things relevant to our interest
*Original content that doesn't fit any specific thread topics
*Pretty much anything that doesn't have or need its own thread.
>>
Is there any uncensored raw for the 1st ep of Ange Vierge? I thought it was supposed to air in AT-X last night in nipponland time.
>>
This just got posted on /a/

>>144206698

Looks promising
>>
File: 1468574458498.png (1MB, 650x940px) Image search: [Google]
1468574458498.png
1MB, 650x940px
>>2093817
Well I don't know how to link interboards
>>
Some magical shrine girl anime
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-07-15/white-fox-reveals-original-tv-anime-series-matoi-the-sacred-slayer/.104340
>>
>>2093832
Looks like it'll have grimderp. But we'll have to see, of course.
>>
File: matoi.jpg (23KB, 438x620px) Image search: [Google]
matoi.jpg
23KB, 438x620px
>>2093832
Thanks Mr.Skeletal
>>
>>2093836
Anorexia awareness anime?
>>
>>2093818
Like this.
>>>/a/144206698
>>
How soon will Ichijinsha announce a Yuri Hime title getting anime adaptation?
>>
>>2093881
When Yur Hime will finally become the new Kirara with multi moe cgdct shit inside.
>>
>>2093842
>If you promise, princess, then I'll fight for you, as the last witch

Ahhhh
>>
>>2093901
>>2093881
Another Yuru Yuri then?
>>
From Yuri Hime's September issue:
●TOPICS●
発表[\月刊化だいはっぴょう/]
Not sure but maybe they will finally say something.
>>
>>2093926
Google Translate says something about titles that are finally going to be monthly
>>
>>2093818
this season we got /m/ yuri and next season we going to have /k/ yuri. 2016 is an awesome year for yuri.
>>
>>2093972
Is it finally happening?
>>
>>2094011
Now if one of those shows have declaration of love and kissing, then we got it good
>>
Are there any good manga or anime where the main relationship is canon /u/ but it is not the main focus of the story?
>>
>>2094027
The best candidate for explicit yuri next season would probably be Brave Witches, probably Waltrud and another girl getting caught in a compromising situation or something.

Maybe we'll get lucky with Show by Rock 2
>>
>>2094011
>next season we going to have /k/ yuri.

2 shows exactly, right?

Isn't Brave Witches a Fall show?
>>
>>2094038
Stray little devil?
>>
Also... man, yurifags are getting really fucking picky these days. I still remember a time when Spitting Distance wasn't just a stupid meme.
>>
>>2094039
Vivid Strike.
>>
>>2094044
Isn't a major part of the manga the two getting together in the first place? It's been a while.
>>
>>2094049
I also don't remember
>>
>>2094038
Gamma?
I don't know, anon. There really aren't a lot of yuri series where yuri isn't the focus or at least prominently advertised.
>>
>>2094045
When you've been burned countless times before, of course you're going to be wary.
>>
>>2094061
I don't know what to say anon. Stop watching anime expecting yuri and instead be pleasantly surprised when you get something? You'll find yourself complaining on /u/ a lot less
>>
Or alternatively stick to manga for yuri, which doesn't have to have broad appeal.
>>
>>2094049
Not really, as far as I can remember. While the love interest is introduced from the start there are whole arcs where she's barely present and completely irrelevant.
>>
>>2094078
>Stop watching anime expecting yuri and instead be pleasantly surprised when you get something
Not that anon, but I guess that's the difference between liking anime and liking yuri.
>>
>>2094106
>rejecting the superior mean of media by limiting yourself to one genre

I bet you also watch tumblr shit cartoons
>>
File: Feels bad sis.png (150KB, 464x466px) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad sis.png
150KB, 464x466px
I will post this in every general thread until Bocchi gets an anime.
>>
>>2094115
Are you implying that you actually watch non-yuri anime? Why would you subject yourself to absolute shit?
>>
>>2094125
If I only watched yuri anime I'd never have watched Aria which is one of my favorites
>>
>>2094130
>Aria
Oh, the one with the surprise het end. Do you also like the author's new bait series airing this season?
>>
>>2094125
The only good non-Yuri series is Berserk. Everything else is horse shit.
>>
>>2094038
Murcielago for an ongoing series, Gamma for a completed one.
>>
>>2094147
>Berserk
Shit nee-san at least pick a decent one.
>>
>>2094125
Fuck you man, Baccano's a gem.
>>
File: 1468336099819.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468336099819.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
>>2094045
I think it's just cause everybody seems to be more daring, more comfortable with the idea since 12, 10 years ago, and even a few out there shows(e.g. Sakura Trick, Valkyrie Drive), not to mention more yuri appearing in more mainstream anthology magazines(although, to be fair, a lot of our big guns like Kannazuki didn't come from a yuri anthology magazine).

So we're getting comfortable, forgetting when we actually had to use "goggles" instead of anime staff winking and nudging all the time with girls being constantly physically and emotionally intimate, and indeed, to use the term to its most extreme, within point blank spitting distance.

Everybody has the right to be indignant about being baited, and I would never advocate watching such a show, and you don't have to watch everything rattled off in a pre-game thread, but holy shit, some people are acting like they're above seasonal subtext, even if it's the usual benign cute girls doing whatever. Bitch you ain't too good for instant ramen and a fucking McRib.
>>
>>2094125
Why would I watch a shit series just because it has yuri in it?
>>
>>2094159
Thing is, I am though.

It's as simple as this - 10 years ago I was a teenager, I watched a ton of anime, I watched series with huge /u/ pandering and I watched series without any real female characters of note and everything in between. And at the time I enjoyed yuri subtext as well as regular yuri. It wasn't a big draw for me on its own but I liked it spicing up otherwise watchable series for example.

Now I'm in my late 20s and subtext is just boring. Not insulting, not frustrating, not wasted potential. It's just fucking boring to me, because I grew up and my tastes changed and, yes, the media on offer changed too. These days I'm nearly a manga-only person and I can't remember the last episode of an anime I watched was, much less the last series I finished. I still read tons of manga. Some of these happen yuri subtext-y, but I don't read them for the subtext at all, but for other reasons. Most are straight-up /u/ and I follow most of the popular series here, because I still love yuri and it's the only kinda romance that interests me. But I get no enjoyment from subtext any more. Simple as that.
>>
>>2094045
Sure, grandma.
>>
File: 1468608324777.jpg (25KB, 324x305px) Image search: [Google]
1468608324777.jpg
25KB, 324x305px
>>2094147
>Berserk
My sides.
>>
>>2094219
Sucks to be you then.
>>
>>2093818
Oh, hey, it's that one with potentially great OST. https://youtu.be/MaThC5KsLy4 Was thinking about skipping and just torrenting the soundtrack but now I may want to reconsider.
>>
>>2094125
Here's you reply, onee-san.
>>
>>2094219
Personally, I just spin every subtext show into a tragic tale of internalized homophobia and cowardice ruining our heroines' chances of ever being happy and true to themselves.
>>
>>2093816
You are aware that episode 1 subs came out quite a while ago, right? You can always disable the softsubs if you want to watch it in a RAW format.
>>
>>2094355
It's the lightbeams and steam that anon would rather be able to disable. But AT-X is probably censored too.
>>
>>2094215
Any series with yuri is automatically good or at least watchable.
>>
>>2094143
As a matter of fact I'm liking it
>>
File: Hungry Pussy.png (58KB, 269x210px) Image search: [Google]
Hungry Pussy.png
58KB, 269x210px
Mira is the best.
>>
>>2094336
I'm only watching New Game, Regalia and Ange Vierge, you have no real reason to watch anything else this season.
>>
>>2094481
New love live is pretty good too.
>>
>>2094481
You're forgetting about Love Live.
>>
>>2094481
91Days looks interesting.
But anyway, "this season" is irrelevant. That's not what the post was about.
>>
>>2094486
This, or any season, you don't have a reason to watch shows that aren't relevant for /u/ at all. Even if the season has only one show, like when Pandora aired.
>>
>>2094487
>>2094336
>>
>>2094487
Wasn't Valkyrie Drive Mermaid in the same season as Pandora? Regardless you can watch shows for other reasons. I'm watching Time Travel Girl for the science.
>>
>>2094487
This. Any other anime simply isn't worth to watch at all. My "friends" regularly force me to watch the popular seasonal anime everyone's watching. They're all consistently bad.

>>2094489
It was in the season before.
>>
>>2094491
>My "friends" regularly force me to watch the popular seasonal anime everyone's watching

Why the hell would you allow that? I don't understand this kind of thing. If I don't want to watch something I won't, and no amount of bitching from my "friends" would change that.
>>
>>2094491
Friends don't force friends to watch shitty shows.
>>
>>2094340
Personally, I automatically think on a room full of middle-aged Japanese men looking at polls and deciding how much titillation should be allowed
>>
>>2094499
These shows are written by manga authors, and eventually the manga author will get the girls together, so the only thing that is discussed is the speed the relationships are developed.
>>
>>2094503
>eventually the manga author will get the girls together
Have there even been any subtext-only anime series that subsequently had their source manga end with solid /u/?The only thing that I can think of that comes close is Kanamemo, but even that had canon side lesbians yet it still couldn't manage to make a solid /u/ end for the MC.
>>
>>2094516
Stray Little Devil is the only one that comes to mind.
>>
>>2094516
Rakka Ryusui
>>
>>2094519
>not an anime
For a second I thought I maybe, just maybe, the world wasn't so cruel.

>>2094520
>After learning that she had passed the entrance examinations to enter the Sakuraba Girl's High School, Hayama Akiho, while attempting to escape from club recruitment staff, experiences love at first sight when she meets the president of the kyuudou club, Hokaze Minatsu...
Well now I have something new to watch. I heard the manga ended recently but never knew it was animated or that it was brave enough to go all the way.
>>
>>2094520
>>2094527
Damn you, that isn't an anime either, it's just a drama CD. Does anyone have reading comprehension anymore?
>>
>>2094516
>Kanamemo aired 7 years ago
>It's still the gayest CGDCT out there barring Sakura Trick
Makes me a bit sad really.
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 622x521px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 622x521px
>>2093818
>ww2 yuri

I approve.
>>
File: kanamemo.jpg (74KB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
kanamemo.jpg
74KB, 853x480px
>>2094572
I wish these two were the main characters.
Boss Loli a shit
>>
>>2094259
a-at least the manga gave us an older qt witch to pair schierke with in my mind
>>
File: kemonomimi adolescence.png (716KB, 1503x1079px) Image search: [Google]
kemonomimi adolescence.png
716KB, 1503x1079px
Cat girls shouldn't love bear girls. It's too dangerous for everyone. Gao gao.
>>
File: 10gZaZ5tntAc.jpg (181KB, 988x700px) Image search: [Google]
10gZaZ5tntAc.jpg
181KB, 988x700px
>>2093818
>those outfits
>alternative WW2 setting with fantasy elements A.K.A. the best setting
>folklore witches
>hand-holding in the very first promotional art
I dunno, I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I'm failing spectacularly. This is my dream scenario. All in all this season is pretty great so far.

Reposting character bios that kind anon translated:

>If you promise, princess, then I'll fight for you, as the last witch

>Izetta
>Descendant of a witch family that have been inheriting mysterious power from generation to generation. She can endow magical power to the things she touches with her hands and manipulate them at will. In order to hide that power, since she was a baby, she has been traveling around Europe with her grandmother.

>Fine
>The only daughter and successor of Rudolph 3th, the head of the principality Eylstadt. Thanks to her wisdom and kindness, since young, she has gained the love of not only the retainers but also the public. Because her father has fallen ill, she's busily preparing against Germania's invasion in his stead.
>>
>>2094657
Blondie sure is big.
>>
>>2094658
It's the heels.
>>
>>2094658
/u/u/u/u/
>>
Guys, what do you think about Cross Ange? I want to see this anime, but I heard that it have a male character in main cast with hetshit elements. Is it true? Should I watch this animu or I need to remove it from PTW list?
>>
>>2094670
This is bait right? On the off chance it's not, drop it like a sack of bricks.
>>
Where I can found an english patch for VN Pygmalion?
>>
>>2094678
Nowhere.
>>
>>2094670
>Guys, what do you think about Cross Ange? I want to see this anime, but I heard that it have a male character in main cast with hetshit elements. Is it true? Should I watch this animu or I need to remove it from PTW list?
The het is horrendous, and would destroy any enjoyment you might briefly find in the show. There should be gifs/webm's floating around of the yuri scenes from the show. Check out those, but avoid watching the series as a whole.
>>
>>2094670
It's literally the worst shit ever. I am not exaggerating.
>>
File: fuck fukuda.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fuck fukuda.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>2094670
If you allergic to het don't watch it. Other than that there are zero reasons to avoid watching a show with canon yuri sub couple and a dozen of lesbians.
>>
>>2094696
There's always the fact that the anime is shit,with or without lesbians.
I dropped it even before Tusk appeared.
>>
>>2094696
I miss the married couple voicing girls in lesbians with one another. Maybe if we get a Toki spin-off anime one day we can get more.
>>
File: bd cover 5.jpg (199KB, 1023x1273px) Image search: [Google]
bd cover 5.jpg
199KB, 1023x1273px
>>2094722
Me too,anon, but chances of Toki-hen are quite slime. Maybe there will be drama CD.
>>
>>2094670
Depends on how much you can enjoy 'bad' anime. If you go in with the mindset that the main girl is het you can probably enjoy the yuri.
>>
>>2094670
It killed NanoFate and made Yukari tweet depressing stuff.
>>
>>2094572
Dunno, Kinmoza is probably gayer.
>>
>>2094781
Kinmoza doesn't have girls making out.
>>
>>2094786
Making out is not always the gayest thing.
>>
>>2094781
Can't be, those two in the pic literally fucked their fever away.
>>
>>2094781
How the fuck is Kinmoza gayer than a show that has a committed lesbian couple who clearly bone just off screen at least twice? Kinmoza isn't even as gay as Locodol.
>>
So last night i watch Re Cutie Honey (instead of the original because i google abit and people says it was not yuri but i watch it anyway because it was only 3 episodes) and i glad i did. I'd never think that Honey and Natsuko relationship will develop that far because notLupin was also there and seems to know alot about Honey. That naked sleep and feed through kissing was unexpected and the ending put Honey and Natsuko together.

I'm abit salty thou because they took the relation as friendships but I'm satisfied atleast they end up together

Is there any other old hidden gems out there i should watch?
>>
>>2094790
>as Locodol
That's insulting, Locodol is up there, but not even close to Kinmoza. We're talking about a show that has a girl that made her friend wear a wig to pretend to be her girlfriend for a week. Kinmoza might not have fucking or making out, but the obsessive gayness of the characters like Alice, Ayaya or Honoka overcome any other show.
>>
>>2094795
Locodol was made because Kinmoza wasn't gay enough. I suspect that's why they upped the gay ante in season 2.
>>
>>2094798
Yeah, Locodol is gayer than Kinmoza S1, but not S2.
>>
>>2094795
The problem is that those go nowhere. Shino is obsessed with blondes so there is no exclusivity to Alice in terms of attraction, Youko is too dumb to notice Aya's feelings and doesn't reciprocate them anyways and Karen is just not interested romantically in Honoka. Meanwhile Kanamemo actually portrays a mutually exclusive romantic relationship complete with showcasing physical affection and even hinting at off-screen sex two times (but there is at least one canon grope/make out session). Are there girls in Kinmoza who are blatantly homosexual? Yes, but the show itself is nowhere near as gay. Hell, even Yuyushiki could be argued to be gayer than KM considering they discuss eating out another girl, but there too, there is no reciprocation.
>>
>>2094808
Holy shit did you even watch S2?
>>
>>2094798
It wasn't really because KinMoza wasn't gay enough. As I remember, the writer said she needed to be careful to not be too sexual in KinMoza, not about not be too gay.
>>
>>2094810
Did you? Alice being crazy about Shino, while Shino is crazy about blonde hair, Yoko's interest in Aya being ambiguous at best, and Karen flirting with everything are jokes that run the length of season 2.

>>2094811
Sex is what separates being gay from just having a really close friendship.
>>
>>2094815
asking sex for a tv show is too much. I'm fine with confession or mutual kissing.
>>
>>2094817
Not sex per se, but at least sexual interest. That's the difference with Locodol. Yukari is not even subtle about her sexual interest on Nana. That makes her gay.
>>
>>2094808
You really didn't watch S2, the first episode of that season has Alice worrying about Shino blonde obsession, and at the end of it you can see Shino's thoughts that she cares about Alice more. There's also the final episodes in which Alice is in England and how Shino was trying to deal with it smelling Alice's clothes, but it wasn't enough. Shino obsession with Alice is as strong as Alice with Shino, it's just that the blonde jokes don't let you see that often, but it shows in the important moments. For Youko, since the first season there were hints of her caring about Aya, like the love letter incident or when Aya hurt her feet. Then the moment at the ending of episode 3 Season 2 when Aya was honest and Youko noticed it, then the twins remarked it. For Aya and Youko, just Aya needs to be progressively more honest and they will get to where Alice and Shino are. Karen and Honoka was just introduced in S2, and they just had a minidate so far, there is still time for Karen to reciprocate since they're the newest couple.

>>2094815
No, being in romantic love is what separates that, and the characters in Kinmoza are.
>>
>>2094817
I mostly meant inferring sexual attraction, although Kanamemo managed to make it pretty clear that Yume and Yuuki were in a sexual relatoinship without quite showing it.
>>
File: 1451163847070.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451163847070.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>2094822
I liked how Nana basically went with the flow and returned Yukari's sometimes even borderline creepy gayness. She wasn't your typical mc who's completely oblivious and didn't let Yukari's flirting to only be for comedic relief. This was even referenced by them going completely off topic sometimes with side characters commenting how they sound like a couple. Or noticing how this kind of talk became completely normal for them in some of the stingers.

God I love Locodol. Threads were maximum comfy too.
>>
>>2094832
Yeah, Nana always responded, like that one gag on being each other wife.
>>
File: 1445200238048.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1445200238048.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>2094833
>>
>>2094815
>Sex is what separates being gay from just having a really close friendship.

But not showing serial interest doesn't mean it doesn't exists. I mean, if a girl dreams about marrying another girl, sex is implicit in that.
The way you said it, all those het romantic relationship in children's shows shouldn't be real either.
>>
>>2094823
Plenty of straight teenage girls (and teenage boys I guess too? idk) have intense, romantic friendships with each other. The difference is the gay ones want to fug each other.
>>
>>2094843
Go to sleep, Konno-san. It's 26:00 already.
>>
>>2094843
Romantic friendship is not a real thing, if you're in romantic love, and both are the same gender, you're gay. Wanting to fuck is determined by the age and maturity of a person, not by their sexuality, any person that are in romantic love will eventually want to fuck as long as they stay together for enough time.
>>
>>2094120
I'm with you.
>>
File: 1417284805588.png (368KB, 607x603px) Image search: [Google]
1417284805588.png
368KB, 607x603px
>>2094843
>Plenty of straight teenage girls (and teenage boys I guess too? idk) have intense, romantic friendships with each other.
>straight
>so I park my car and give my friend a non-gay brojob-
>>
File: 1457199181467.png (210KB, 1045x1021px) Image search: [Google]
1457199181467.png
210KB, 1045x1021px
Is there ever going to be anything as awesomely nonsensical as Symphogear?
>>
>>2094853
Symphogear 4th and 5th season. Obviously.
>>
>>2094856
I doubt those will happen, sadly. At least I haven't heard any news on that front.
>>
>>2094847
>>2094852
Like all those 'bisexual' girls who don't actually want to have sex with girls don't exist? But anyway, this all pointlessly off topic. Kanamemo is gayer than Kinmoza. Don't want to get banned for being offtopic twice in one day :^)
>>
>>2094859
Bisexual are only a real life thing, don't mix it with 2D. And don't get to your own conclusions when you didn't even address the points of Kinmoza S2 in the post.
>>
>>2094857
They haven't even release 2016 live BD and Agematsu is pretty busy lately. Just wait warmly. They will not let Symphogear follow Nanoha.
>>
>>2094857
You didn't hear they got announced?
>>
>>2094866
I'm skeptical. Sauce?
>>
File: 1459181391828.jpg (35KB, 433x352px) Image search: [Google]
1459181391828.jpg
35KB, 433x352px
>>2094588
>Boss Loli a shit
Fight me. The episode with her onee-san is the cutest.

I'm off to rewatch this, fuck it. One of the most comfiest anime households ever.
>>
Qualidea Code is pretty bad, and I'm not sort of person who likes to automatically dismiss this kind of show as I do think they can be fun. This one is boring, grating and ugly.
>>
>>2094872
The @symphogear twitter account has it in the description
>TVアニメ第4期&第5期の制作が決定!

Also http://www.symphogear-gx.com/ in the title
>>
>>2094872
Where have you been all this time? They announced it on February, on the last day of the live concert.
>>
>>2094873
The musical episode was fantastic too.
>>
>>2094876
>>2094880
Well damn. I guess I've been kinda out of it then. But this is good news.
>>
>>2094891
Oh man, that was genius.
>>
>>2094861
2. Characters. Fuck. How do you get gayer than that?
>>
>>2094895
With romance. There are a lot of ways someone can display their love for someone else, one isn't necessarily superior to the other.
>>
>>2094670
Even without the het this anime is not worth watching, the plot is shit. The only good thing is the cast for voice actors.
>>
>>2094815
>Sex is what separates being gay from just having a really close friendship
Nope, if they say "I love you" and/or kiss, they are already gay.
>>
>>2094913
Oh shit, I never knew my family was so incestuous. Does this mean my grandma wants to fuck me?
>>
>>2094915
>Does this mean my grandma wants to fuck me?
Yes. You know you want to too.
>>
>>2094915
I love you in a romantic context and kiss in the lips.
>>
>>2094915
Yes.
>>
>>2094874
> several male protagonist
> trying watch and report about it in /u/
Man, return to /a/ please.
>>2094910
Anyway, I will not watch it, at least because it have male MC.
>>
>>2094935
>> several male protagonist
>> trying watch and report about it in /u/
The 6 main characters include a /u/ pairing. If you were a regular here you ought to have seen it discussed before.
>>
>>2094942
But nevertheless it have a male protagonist. It very awful. How do you watch this?
>>
File: 1468116290761.jpg (226KB, 720x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1468116290761.jpg
226KB, 720x1019px
>>2094935
There's a prequel manga focused on the characters in the cast one at a time. It features a probable yuri couple.

>>2094944
He doesn't interfere with them. It's like in Horizon.
>>
>>2094944
Not the other anon, but I'm watching it and hating it, I just hope the 2 lesbians will have some nice scenes.
>>
>>2094951
>manga
It's LN and don't try to argue with man-haters it won't change shit.
>>
>>2094956
LN my bad. Honestly I'm still just in the "it has potential" crowd. Still waiting for something to happen for me to pick it up properly.

So far Ange Vierge seems more promising.
>>
>>2094853
>tfw berserk Hibiki is gone
Shit sucks. It was fun.
>>
Guys what do you think about Amano Kozue work? Did it have hetshit romantic? In Amanchu thread some anons say that it play important role but another anon said that there are many yuri elements between girls.
>>
>>2094966
>Amano Kozue
Steer clear.
>>
>>2094966
>this again
We should include a relevant FAQ in every general's OP.
>>
>>2094971
General threads will always be broken records.
>>
>>2094956
>man-haters

tumblr please
>>
>>2094919
Ah, are you confessing?!
>>
>>2094960
Shit just got real in Ange Vierge second episode. They cut down the bath scene.
>>
File: 092637.png (494KB, 1070x1534px) Image search: [Google]
092637.png
494KB, 1070x1534px
>>2094979
Nice boogeyman.

If only Angie Vierge anime was like Cross Links spin-off.
>>
>>2094935
Didn't know Ange was actually a man.
>>
>>2094999
Don't you think "man-haters" is an even better boogeyman?

You can't get away with not liking an animu when the main problem is the pretentious male MC without being called a "man-hater" huh.
>>
>>2094572

>barring Sakura Trick

Naw, they canon fuck in the series, it is incontestably the gayest non-erotic yuri anime.
>>
File: qualidea1.jpg (266KB, 1613x909px) Image search: [Google]
qualidea1.jpg
266KB, 1613x909px
Qualidea Code episode 2
Hotaru and Hime are split up for half of the episode, and it focused mostly on the brother-sister pair from Chiba
>>
File: qualidea2.jpg (220KB, 1618x909px) Image search: [Google]
qualidea2.jpg
220KB, 1618x909px
But at least we know that it's not going to spend all the story focused on the asshole guy.
>>
File: fall.jpg (639KB, 1622x939px) Image search: [Google]
fall.jpg
639KB, 1622x939px
Nice.
>>
Hotaru and hime = yayoi and shion
>>
File: 57849317_p0.jpg (558KB, 600x848px) Image search: [Google]
57849317_p0.jpg
558KB, 600x848px
>>2095071
Can't wait for more gay dog.
>>
>>2095071
>Stella no Mahou
Another anime about girls making video games? Sign me up.

>WIXOSS
A ticket to Mari Okada's wild ride, please.

I don't know about Girlish Number, that idol and that meguca anime. The rest look fairly safe.
>>
>>2094944
I guess not everybody hates males and can watch shows featuring them.
>>
File: 1380_067.jpg (141KB, 829x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1380_067.jpg
141KB, 829x1200px
>>2095074
They more look like that DTB pair or considering author Soukyuu no Karma's MC and heroine. Remainder that Tachibana wrote it before DAL.
>>
Are there really anons who refuse to watch anything with a male protagonist? Does this mean they've never seen any of the classics that literally defined the medium? Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Hellsing, Evangelion, Berserk, Fullmetal Alchemist, etc

I mean, I get not wanting to watch harem anime, but that's fucking insane.
>>
>>2095084
It's not that we hate males, but from years of experience it can be safely said that shows with male main characters are almost always terrible. The MC in Qualidea is more terrible than usual though.
>>
>>2095094
Some people watched them before getting into yuri, yuri is pretty niche and you don't get into it until really getting into anime. For example, I watched FMA before getting into yuri.
>>
>>2095097
>It's not that we hate males, but from years of experience it can be safely said that shows with male main characters are almost always terrible.

This is one of the most retarded things I have read on the Internet over the last 5 years. Congratulations.
>>
>>2095097
Really? I don't mind him at all. He might be an asshole and a chuuni but still better than your average goody two shoes boring MC.
Also it's pretty clear that none of the guys will interfer with the yuri.
By the way I liked how Hotaru compared her obsession for Hime with MC's and Kasumi's for their respective girls, it kinda gives me the feeling that the three pairs are more or less on the same level.
>>
>>2095103
>This is one of the most retarded things I have read on the Internet over the last 5 years. Congratulations.
That's an exaggeration and you know it. And there's a lot truth to that anon's post, sadly.
>>
>>2095094
>Does this mean they've never seen any of the classics that literally defined the medium?
I don't understand this idea that using something means you should have an interest in the history and evolution of that something as well. Those are different things.
>>
>>2095118
Well, I did exaggerate too. I thought that putting a specific number of years was dead giveaway of it, but I guess I was wrong. Anyways, what is this "lot fo truth" that you speak of?

My beef with that post was the generalization. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>2095120
Not who you are replying to, but while "most" is an exaggeration it is true that the ratio is kinda stacked.
>>
>>2095097
Sounds like you ONLY watched those 3 harem shows we get each season and not any good show.
>>
>>2095123
There are more series with male main characters, it stands to reason that there a lots of bad ones. What you need is something like

>there are 1.000 anime of those 800 have male mc the rest have a female one
> X percentage of anime with male main characters are bad
> X percentage of anime with female main characters are bad.

And even with that you will have the little problem of what is bad for you could be amusing for some. That generalization was pretty idiotic.
>>
>>2095120
Anon did say almost always. That is true.
>>
>>2095129
No it is not. Look how many new series each season air. How many of them have a male MC? How many are bad? Keep in mind only a very small percentage of them are even harem.
>>
Leaving the "good" and "bad" thing aside, Am I supposed to find Ange Vierge's lead (Saya) endearing or annoying? Because I'm hating her guts.
>>
>>2095126
It actually seems to more common for anime to have female protagonists these days. Hell, there's only like one harem anime this season, while there's two reverse-harem.
>>
>>2095119
Not liking them is fine, but ignoring them for such a petty reason isn't.
>>
>>2095125
>>2095130
Why do you assume that the only bad anime genre is haremshit? There are others like shonenshit, general hetshit, and those unfunny SoLs about some insufferable guy.

>>2095131
She has serious self-esteem issues.
>>
>>2095137
>She has serious self-esteem issues.

She seems to me more like a self-important prick than anything else.
>>
>>2095131
She's been set up to have clear character growth
>>
>>2095135
The fujos are counterattacking! Set sail and play that one Mastodon song!
>>
>>2095131
She was retarded for not knowing anything about her waifu. That will change from now on.
>>
>>2095139
They aren't mutually exclusive. Most of the anime would probably be about her growing up and bonding with short black hair Nanoha.
>>
>>2095071

This >>2093818 also airs on October, right?
>>
File: 1380133547652.jpg (54KB, 425x434px) Image search: [Google]
1380133547652.jpg
54KB, 425x434px
>>2095094
I mean, I don't talk about it on /u/ just out of politeness and the fact that it'd be impossible to bring up in any normal context on this board. My AOTY 2015 was Lupin III Blue Jacket, so I'd say I don't really have anything intrinsically against male characters, or male dominated shows in general.

Yeah, modern classics of any genre in the anime world are few and far between, and /u/-friendly anime tend to avoid most of the worst excesses and red flags of anime we in the age of wildly available simulcasting and fansubbing(lol) have the luxury of avoiding.

Now, of course, you can't really say everyone on /u/ got in during the turn-of-the-century anime boom, and found themselves an exit-level niche, half a Clinton, one Bush and one Obama administration later. Some people might just be really into fucking girl on girl shipping.
>>
>>2095131
Judging from the latest ep, maybe she'll develop pretty soon. Depends on what direction the anime will take after what has happened in the last ep though.
>>
>>2095157
It's so rare for an anime to use a tactical sound move that I kinda took me by surprise.
>>
>>2095152
>Some people might just be really into fucking girl on girl shipping.
That's me. Haven't seen any of the 'classics' and don't really care to. Unless there's cute girls I can ship.
>>
>>2095176
I haven't watched any of the "classics" either. I don't care to spend hours watching a girl be 'really good friends' with a drawn-as-a-man-but-really-a-woman girl.
>>
>>2094143
Is that how it ends? Jesus H Christ. Time to drop it now.

Thanks onee-San
>>
>>2095184
Don't drop it idiot it's still the best SOL ever made.
>>
>>2095071
I like subtext, but it's really pathetic that none of these shows even come close to being about yuri itself.
>>
>>2095190
It's good, het or not, but "best ever"? Nah, m8.
>>
>>2095195
Beggars can't be choosers. I really think it's a miracle there's as much subtext as there is out there, let alone that there's still explicitly yuri content mixed in.
>>
>>2095190
Yea it might be great but if the ending cops out and goes het, I lose everything I put in to liking the show.
>>
>>2095094
>Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Hellsing, Evangelion, Berserk, Fullmetal Alchemist
As a matter of fact, I've literally never watched either of these since they didn't look any interesting whatsoever.
However, when I need to bring up something "good, with a male protagonist and no yuri", I just mention Mushishi. It was really good and probably wouldn't actually work as well with a female protagonist. At least I can't imagine that.
But nowadays we mostly get annoying fuckboys with nothing to compensate. Not to mention that girls blend with the rest of the cast much better and lose most of the focus, which is great.

>>2095184
Aika starts attempting to jump on that gnome's dick midway and Alicia ends up getting married off screen. Other than that, nothing. I wouldn't recommend dropping, it's still comfy as shit.
>>
>>2095201
Why settle? Complacency is the same as death.
>>
>>2095227
I'd love to support the genre more, but I'm just a poorfag in Canada so there's not much I can do to directly support yuri creators.
>>
>>2095223
Meh. Comfy gets ruined when they cop out with het.

Maybe I'll continue it, but it probably won't be as good anymore.
>>
>>2095094
>Cowboy Bebop
I used to watch that one to go to sleep, extremely boring.
>Trigun, Hellsing
Haven't seen eiher.
>Evangelion
It was alright, but overrated,
>Berserk
I'll give you that one.
>Fullmetal Alchemist
About 1/3 of it was average shounen crap, the rest was great but not wanting to watch it is not insane.
>>
>>2095094
/u/ is not one person. Plenty of people here watch non-yuri and yuri. It's not that rare.

Why is this seriously even a question?

>>2095097
>we

Stop
>>
>>2095094
>the classics that literally defined the medium
That's mostly a list of some babies first anime for westerners.
>>
>>2095254
Please don't do this
entry level =/= bad
The reason they're considered entry level is because they're great shows that are easy to comprehend. Are they the best? No, but they're certainly huge influences.
>>
>>2095094
Being classic doesn't mean it is perfect. I do watch anime with male protagonist, but the ones you mentioned, they don't seem interesting to me.
>>
>>2095066
Good side: maybe next episode is focused on the lesbians.
>>
>>2095254
That's literally what classics in most mediums are.

It's not an insult to suggest something is a good introduction for beginners.
>>
>>2095260
uh, gonna make a change to my wording. Rather than "great shows" I think "shows with universal acclaim" fits better.
>>
File: rock and paper teams only.jpg (97KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
rock and paper teams only.jpg
97KB, 1920x1080px
>>2095268
>>2095066
>>2095068
There are a lot of little details about the characters I think people are missing.

Also I'm glad that the other characters recognize and acknowledge Hotaru's attitude towards Hime. Way better than most lesbian hijinks in other stories that just get a weak laugh and never properly recognized.
>>
File: trainkiss.webm (2MB, 851x479px) Image search: [Google]
trainkiss.webm
2MB, 851x479px
Since we're talking about anime with Male MC's, what about a yaoi anime , but also a yuri couple?
>>
>>2095260
I didn't say anything about them being bad.
>No, but they're certainly huge influences.
No, anyone who thinks that most of those are huge influences has no real clue.

>>2095269
>That's literally what classics in most mediums are.
It is not what what the classics that defined a Japanese medium are.
>>
>>2095137
Exactly. When I was reading the sinopsis of the animes from this season I was very dissapointed. Most of the plots seemed to suck, like Qualidea Code sounding the most cliché thing ever and all the SoLs that seem to have no point or plot at all.
>>
>>2095281
I can't force myself to watch those.
>>
>>2095283
Japan isn't any different in this regard. You're free to offer some alternatives to what you think had major influences on anime today.

>>2095281
I watched Loveless from episode one juzt so I can properly enjoy the three episodes about those two, and it was worth it.
>>
>>2095276
Is this how japanese people do the scissor? With 3 fingers? I only use 2.
>>
>>2095300
It almost seems like a personal thing, me and my siblings use two fingers but I have a few friends who use three.
>>
>>2095281
>Since we're talking about anime with Male MC's, what about a yaoi anime , but also a yuri couple?

They're, by far, the best part of the series for the fact it's a complete character arc
>>
>>2095300
I didn't even realize that using two fingers was a thing until you pointed it out. All my friends growing up, and me too, used three fingers for scissors.
>>
File: 2016-07-01-843732.jpg (2MB, 4087x5940px) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-01-843732.jpg
2MB, 4087x5940px
>>2095288
Qualidea Code is literally what every armchair strategist on /u/ has wanted for years. A "normal" series with a "normal" plot headlined by a "normal" male lead and his love interest, that also co-stars lesbians of equal or similar importance.

And it's doing fine in that regard so far. I think the Kanagawa pair has received a fair share of screen time and episode 3 is looking like will have a larger focus on them. As long as they can keep this up, I'll be pretty satisfied. If we get an actual kiss or some other form of explicit show of a mutual relationship like the witches in Horizon, I'll consider 2016 a pretty successful year for yuri anime.
>>
>>2095309
That they deny the lesbians dying at the end trope is nice too. Ritsuka, good job!
>>
>>2095276
I especially liked Hotaru fast walking to Hime the moment she got the chance.
>>
File: 1468690600790.jpg (104KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468690600790.jpg
104KB, 1280x720px
>Amanchu EP2 aired
>Mugino hasn't posted in his containment thread in several days
Is this happening? Is he gone for good? Are we finally going to see peace in this board?
>>
>>2095357
Don't jinx it.
>>
>>2095357
You are part of the problem
>>
>>2095190
I don't know what is "best sol ever made"(and I hate defining things like that). But Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou is better than Aria, so that's already not true.

And it has a yuri end
>>
>>2095322
>Qualidea Code is literally what every armchair strategist on /u/ has wanted for years. A "normal" series with a "normal" plot headlined by a "normal" male lead and his love interest, that also co-stars lesbians of equal or similar importance.
I thought most of /u/ wanted a yuri anime, not a maybe yuri wrapped in generic hetshit to appease the self-inserting otaku masses.
>>
>>2095426
Ask again when that happens and /u/ will probably say it was pandering bullshit or that the girls were only gay because they were isolated from men or something.

/u/ is not one person.
>>
>>2095426
>armchair strategist

If you don't know what discussions this was referring to, don't jump to conclusions.
>>
>>2095398
t. Mugino
>>
>>2095434
Sounds more like trolls than anything.

>>2095435
You mean the ones about how yuri doesn't sell? Those are stupid.
>>
>>2095357
Either he got caught by death squads in whatever shithole he's from, or he just got banned for shitposting on /a/.

I imagine given how many threads he tends to create he might've just got capped out.

Either that or he's getting more sophisticated in his shitposting. You don't need to hold court for a whole thread when threads can go a week without activity, you just need to shitpost enough at the start of the thread.
>>
>>2095443
So, does yuri sell or not?
>>
>>2095494

You should have learned by now /u/ cant agree on these sort of things.

>>2095452
Stop with the meta shit
>>
So how are Ange Vierge and Regalia in terms of /u/? Apologies if these have been already discussed to death, I've haven't been paying attention to anything really lately.
>>
No mention about Danganronpa 3 despair arc? that has to bring us some yuri for sure.
>>
>>2095499
Regalia is probably the gayest thing this season. Ange Vierge has an all girl cast, and looks like the developing relationship between the two female MCs is going to be pretty central to the show but it isn't super gay yet. Also every is naked together half the time so there's that
>>
>>2095499
Ange Vierge: Basically a fantasy battle harem school anime with a female protag. Lots of gratuitous censored bath scenes

Regalia: >>2087536
However last I checked that thread turned into off-topic anime and a flame war about sales figures and physical vs digital media. tl:dr lolis turn into mecha and their beloved onee-chans ride them
>>
>>2095505
>lolis turn into mecha and their beloved onee-chans ride them
The loli is the onee-chan.
>>
File: mcdonalds.jpg (39KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
mcdonalds.jpg
39KB, 640x360px
>McDonald's yuri

Supersize me, senpai.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrC86mmPaw
>>
>>2095518
That was posted like half a year ago.
>>
>>2095357
Who is Mugino?, sorry im kind of new here...
>>
>>2095567
-ESL namefag
-Is basically the one person defending series like Amanchu as yuri.
-Has an inflated opinion of himself for reposting news and when something turns out to be actually yuri he'll claims he originally posted it
-Some anons call him Chaika
>>
>>2095357
>oh, hey, Mugino is gone
>let's discuss Mugino
Fuck off.
>>
File: news_xlarge_yurihime201609.jpg (291KB, 640x918px) Image search: [Google]
news_xlarge_yurihime201609.jpg
291KB, 640x918px
>>2093926
Confirmed. With the November issue,Yuri Hime is moving to a monthly format.

http://natalie.mu/comic/news/194802
>>
>>2095633
>justice for girls

Every time.
>>
>>2095633
That artist looks familiar.
>>
Yuri Hime September issue review
http://lily08081616.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-35.html
>>
>>2095639
ユメのオワリ
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=1158545
>>
File: 12.png (436KB, 1056x588px) Image search: [Google]
12.png
436KB, 1056x588px
>>2095633
It wasn't monthly already?
Fucking complex weeaboo shit. I just want my yuris.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YAnSNimvLsY I miss Tachibanakan
>>
>>2095646
Why? What happened to that series? Canned? Finished?
>>
>>2095647
No translations.
>>
File: w.jpg (81KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
81KB, 700x525px
>http://blog.livedoor.jp/geek/archives/51528305.html
>>
File: swap swap.gif (961KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
swap swap.gif
961KB, 800x600px
For some reason I have very high standards for yuri couples. These two are among a few that I really like.
>>
File: pic_008.jpg (212KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [Google]
pic_008.jpg
212KB, 900x1300px
>>2095652
>loli yuri
vol2 when
>>
>>2095633
I think it is about time this happened.
>>
>>2095633
I haven't really followed Yuri Hime for some time, but now I notice that lately all the covers scream "random moeblob magazine", with 4+ girls looking at the camera instead of the usual couple of girls often in flirting mode. Pretty sad.

also I'd never expect to see a cover of a yuri magazine with clear phallic imagery like this one, but I guess that's just me and my dirty mind.
>>
Fuck. It looks just like Kirara. And Kirara might even have more yuri than Yuri Hime lately.

They need to up their long-running series quality. Even random non yuri magazine can churn out decent yuri with interesting premise like Frag time or Bloom into you.
>>
File: CneIvZWUEAAO1PU.jpg orig.jpg (400KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CneIvZWUEAAO1PU.jpg orig.jpg
400KB, 1536x2048px
>>2095667
What would you say about this cover then?
>>
>>2095094
Some of them I watched in the past, when I only begin to be weaboo, but now except mahou-shoujo, CGDCT-anime and other SoL-yuri stuff, I don't watch any shounenshit, haremshit or shoujoshit anime.
>>
>>2095667
Unfortunately this is what YH want's to become. Just look how YH is heavy promoting Tachibakan now. Pandering to prevy males with all those analogies to phalic shapes and male fantasies. That's what you will mostly see in Vol 3. I slightly lost hope for 2DK, too. Still no yuri after vol 3. Just friendship and even het implications.
>>
>>2095679
>het implications.

I thought it's supposed to be an all-girl harem ecchi series
>>
>>2095681
>implying any yuri fans want this
>>
>>2095681
Het implications in 2DK.
Analogies to phalic shapes and male fantasies in Tachibanakan.
>>
>>2095682
A lot of anons here whine about no translations of it.
>>
>>2095682
>implying you speak for all yuri fans
>>
>>2095677
This is series from NicoNico Yuri Hime (online, free). Mostly service. No yuri. Typical Kirara style and such.
>>
>>2095136
So basically it's fine to have personal tastes but it's not fine to use these personal tastes to decide whether or not to watch something.
That really doesn't make any sense. Anime is entertainment, of course my personal tastes are going to be the deciding factor on how I spend my entertainment time. What else should be?
>>
Speaking of "yuri" magazines, is Mebae still around? Did they continued it after the "het sex oneshot" shitstorm?
>>
We having a tumblr invasion? I mean c'mon, complaining about eating sea food in a beach?
>>
>>2095711
Don't forget the sausage.
>>
>>2095699
>het sex oneshot
What?
>>
>>2095683
>phalic shapes and male fantasies
Such as?
>>
>>2095667
I liked Yuri Hime better when it was Class S with some josei here and there.

These days it's practically trying to be Kirara. This is doomed to fail.

Damn I feel old.
>>
>>2095683
spotted the SJW

>>2095679
>male fantasies
what? are you implying that all dykes are smooth around the ladies? some can be extremely clumsy. lesbians can't read each others' minds.
>>
>>2095695
>No yuri. Typical Kirara style
Hey, I know you put a dot there, but still don't put both sentences together.
>>
>>2095749
I'd take moeblob CGDCT over Class S ten times out of ten. If only because the ultra chaste, overly-floral shoujo art style does nothing for me.
>>
>>2095763
wtf?
>>
>>2095763
That's pretty disgusting. Literally why?
Hopefully they stay dead for good.
>>
>>2095763
Woah, what were they thinking? This would have been acceptable - or at least expected - a decade ago, but now the yuri fanbase is sick of this shit.
>>
>>2095711
>>2095751
>tumblr invasion
>spotted the SJW
You guys really manage to get triggered by every fucking thing? The irony.

>I don't agree with that complaint, so I will use my favourite idiotic buzzword to try to deride other anons and belittle their opinion
>>
>>2095763
What the fuck were they thinking? And there was some decent stuff in it otherwise.
>>
>>2095774
Don't reply to /pol/ trolls idiot.
>>
>>2095763
I read something about it when it was released and I didn't know there were scans, but wow, it's even worse than I thought.
Explicit het sex and then it ends with the protagonist getting pregnant and her "girlfriend" being happy for her?

If I had bought this volume I'd have been actually tempted to literally set it on fire. No wonder the magazine closed after this.
>>
>>2095776
>And there was some decent stuff in it otherwise.
That's what kills me. I really liked some of the stuff in there, so I hope it's not actually dead.
>>
>>2095780
>her "girlfriend" being happy for her?
I think the implication of the expressions is that the protagonist realizes she isn't (the words are an act)
>>
>>2095776
>And there was some decent stuff in it otherwise
Speaking of which, what happened to that Ken Kurogane series? Did it end or died with the magazine?
I was really happy about a new series by him, since lately he seems to have abandoned the yuri scene...
>>
>>2095780
It's so out of place. It either belongs in a het magazine or the early noughties.
>>
>>2095791
>It's so out of place. It either belongs in a het magazine or the early noughties.

I want to know if the editor felt shame that killed the magazine
>>
File: Rose Garden.jpg (91KB, 801x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rose Garden.jpg
91KB, 801x600px
Ack, my eyes, I must quickly buy more yuri games and manga in penance!
>>
File: 1459305742192.gif (417KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1459305742192.gif
417KB, 640x360px
>>2095763
My sides. It's like they did want to sink the magazine with this oneshot. How did this shit got a free pass in a yuri magazine?
>>
>>2095763
Disgusting and stupid. Glad its dead
>>
>>2095791
>killed the magazine
Is it really true? That one short story killed entire magazine?
>>
>>2095829
It can happen. Deservedly so. If your magazine allows that utter shit it really has no business being around.
>>
>>2095829
Why not?

You create a yuri only adult magazine, suddenly you put a story where yuri is shown as a phase and the girl ends with a guy, hell it would be even acceptable, but no they even had to go fully and show the heterosexual act too than just mention it in words...

If that's the reason Mebae was killed it's good.
If they want to allow such stuff in then there's hundreds of other adult magazines to publish such work in than a yuri one so it doesn't need to exist anymore.

Pretty much this will be YH fate at some point too.
>>
So how many yuri magazines are left now, Yuri Hime aside.
>>
File: Macross Delta 16 .webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Macross Delta 16 .webm
1MB, 1280x720px
Context is a romantically themed song scene
>>
>>2095840
Yuri Hime and "L-Ladies & Girls Love"?
>>
>>2095848
Oh, right, I forgot that one.
>>
>>2095829
It's just speculation at this point. There was some backlash to that story, and it has now been slightly longer than the previous longest gap between volumes.

If they did end it, I'm sure it had more to do with general sales than that one story.
>>
I'd kill for a confirmation of their relationship, not even a kiss just a "yeah, we're a couple" but Kawamori won't do that.
>>
>>2095877
meant to quote >>2095843
>>
>>2095633
That squid penis looks retarded on a yuri hime cover. I can't help but hope it fails and a real magazine with yuri principles takes its place.
>>
>>2095901
>squid penis
Fucking really?
>>
>>2095780
What was this post about? Is the janitor literally deleting the precious few posts with yuri manga information?
>>
>>2095645
Where is this from?
>>
>>2095901
what
>>
>>2095906
Sorry for triggering you.
>>
>>2095908
It was deleted because it has a man in it.

See >>2095780 for description.
>>
>>2095843
Do these two have any interests with some of the male characters?
>>
>>2095917
>because it has a man in it.
Probably because the said man was shown impregnating a "lesbian" in one of the panels.
>>
>>2095901
Mugino, is that you?
>>
>>2095908
It was a short story that got published in a yuri magazine, but said story had explicit het sex, maybe this is why the mods deleted the post.
>>
>>2095914
You're the one triggered by the scary penis squid, dude.
>>
>>2095920
Not in the sense you're presumably asking about. They're friends with the main triangle and are interested in matchmaking.
>>
File: 1415305701810.png (895KB, 942x986px) Image search: [Google]
1415305701810.png
895KB, 942x986px
>>2095936
Well hey, at least that's something.
I'm yet to watch Delta. It looks worse than Frontier.
>>
>>2095653
Doki said they're waiting for raws from the vol 2 tank that is out later this year around november, and my guess is they will burn through the new chapters in one glorious month and we'll wait another year for vol 3

>>2095773
That artist is a cucking piece of shit, he ruined Nana to Kaoru and now he's out to destroy a perfectly serviceable yuri magazine. Fuck him.

>>2095901
Wanting YH to fail is not going to help /u/s at all, it won't inspire confidence in the industry if every yuri magazine can't succeed. Even if 9 of the 10 new series are boring shit we would still be getting 1 new series worth having that we wouldn't have before, plus it is monthly so the handful of good series we already get might be more frequent. I don't like it all either but I don't want to lose the little we have.
>>
>>2095942
>implying these tumblrinas even buy magazines
>>
>reading Yuri na Watashi to Akuma na Kanojo
>expects it to have a yuri end
>it is a trap end

And there I hoped for a gender bend story with an actual yuri end.
>>
>>2095763
>1. All images and discussion should pertain to the yuri genre. Yuri is lesbian and/or softcore in nature, and of Japanese origin.
>2. Images must not contain men, and should ideally be of two or more women. The occasional solo image is allowed as long as it's relevant to the topic, but solo image dumps should be posted on /e/.

Really mods/janitors? I get that image was technically against the rules, but about half of the board is technically against the rules at this point.
>>
>>2095696
That's fine if it's a strong disposition you have against it, I just can't accept "the show has a male protagonist" as a valid reason not to watch a show.
>>
>>2095955
Not to beat the dead horse, but mods selectively enforce the rules with great zeal here.
>>
>>2095955
Can't tell what you want here, being allowed to post het material or proper rule enforcement.
If the former please leave.
>>
>>2095958
>>2095955

/u/ mods/janitors are notoriously anti-fun.
>>
>>2095960
>doujins of lesbians getting fucked by men is fun

You might have the wrong board.
>>
>>2095960
>anti-fun
That's a funny way of saying "pro-westernshit".
>>
>>2095954
Well, you were retarded enough to read this shit where the end was written all over it since the first chapter, so you deserve it.
>>
>>2095960
I'm grateful for them. Yuri can spark ire with newfags for some reason and is really easy to bait people who enjoy it. This way we're protected from raids.
>>
>>2095962
A woman who willingly gets fucked, pregnant and married to a man is not a lesbian.
>>
>>2095967
In either case my point still stands.
It has no place here.
>>
>>2095967
Then janitors should delete a lot of threads on this board.
>>
>>2095959
The latter. I don't even care if they change the rules, I just want to know what the rules that are actually being enforced are.
>>
>>2095969
Name 10
>>
>>2095957
Not wanting to watch a show because the protagonist is shitty is a valid reason. It's just that most of the times the shitty protagonist happens to be male.
>>
>>2095957
The reason isn't "the show has a male protagonist", it's "shows with male protagonist don't interest me". It's really no different than, for example, not watching a sci-fi show because you don't like sci-fi, regardless of the actual quality of the show.
>>
File: ddfgdfgdfg.png (1MB, 1583x937px) Image search: [Google]
ddfgdfgdfg.png
1MB, 1583x937px
>>2095972
Not that Anon, but here's 25.
One or two are fetish stuff I filter out just because I don't want to see them though.
>>
>>2095981
What's wrong with rimming and chubby? Come on.
Agree with the rest.
>>
>>2095971
One of the only things the janitors have going for them is that they always, always delete anything with a man in it. Honestly I'm surprised it stayed up as long as it did.
Just look at it in the archive
http://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/2093803/#2095763
>>
>>2095966
I agree, though I wish they didn't let that much 3d/western shit through though.
>>
>>2095988
Which is an actually retarded rule when they apply it to legitimate yuri series where there are important male characters in it.
>>
>>2095991
Which is a problem possibly 5% of the time and protects us from shitposting based around those exact male characters. I'm fine with the rule as is.
>>
>>2095991
They'll usually let it through if it's in the background, just look at the bloom into you threads.
>>
>>2095976
I mean, I lean more towards female leads (probably an 80/20 split), but not even giving a show a chance because "male protagonist means more likely shitty protagonist" is just limiting yourself.

>>2095979
Sci-fi is a genre that is often predictable and governed by cliches, male protagonists is not a genre and those limiters do not apply.
>>
Why is /u/ so fast lately? this thread only lasted 2 days, but I remember generals usually lasting weeks/months, is it because it's summer?
>>
>>2095996
Big arguments.
>>
Just watched the 2nd episode of Ange Vierge

What happened to all the talented people?

The editing is terrible, ton of cuts that happen too soon or too late

The directing is sloppy. I couldn't believe I was watching the same anime. The setting is supposedly the same, but they look and feel completely different between the 2 episodes. Characters feel unalive and static. At this rate, the series will just keep on going down hill. Last episode yuri wouldn't be able to save it either if there is one.
>>
>>2095996
YH arguments again.
>>
>>2095981
I don't like western stuff either, but I don't think it's against the rules.
>>
>>2096000
I didn't really notice anything strange, to be honest.
>>
>>2096000
Really anon? This is what you have to say to a show that started with having 2/3 of its first episode in bath and all of its characters walk around naked?
>>
>>2096013
>1. All images and discussion should pertain to the yuri genre. Yuri is lesbian and/or softcore in nature, and of Japanese origin.
>of Japanese origin

It's clearly not against the rules that are actually being enforced, but it is against the rules as written.
>>
>>2096039

I wasn't complaining about the nakedness. If anything, I'd complain about the lack of nakedness in the 2nd episode. But that's the least of the problem
>>
>>2096045
Let me rephrase myself then. Are you seriously complaining technicalities of a show that have its characters walking around naked for no reason for more than half of its runtime in its premiere episode?
>>
>>2096049

If technicalities mean all the things I mentioned originally, then yes, I'm complaining. Not out of malice, but out of "Fuck! This could've been so much better."
>>
>>2096053
Frustration is inevitable but complaining about execution and direction of a show that didn't even bother showing dynamic characters interaction in an episode full with characters interacting is silly. So far, Ange Vierge is not a very good show but at least it try to to do something interesting.

Mind you I'm not saying you shouldn't complain here. I'm saying that you're being silly.
>>
>>2096064

It didn't bother showing dynamic character interaction in the first episode but then it does in the 2nd episode and failed horribly. And what interesting thing is it trying to do? Be like strike witches? Mermaid?
>>
>>2096077
No? Second episode interaction is still flat as hell, no change from first episode. It certainly doesn't look like they're trying to improve that in just two episodes. And why mention Strike Witches or Mermaid specifically? Because it's full of naked women and they're fighting neuroi lookalike? Those superficial similarities shouldn't even matter. Anyway by interesting I meant what happened at the end of episode two. That was a legit hook that got me curious what's gonna happen next.
>>
>>2095912
That one witch manga that recently got an anime.
>>
>>2095953
>everyone is a poorfag like me!
Do you want a projector with your projection?
>>
Looks like the author of Gamma is doing a battle oneshot in the next Yuri Hime.
>>
>>2096289
>Ogino Jun in YH
Oh good, some new artists is just what they-
>oneshot
fuck
>>
>>2096330
One shots can become serialized if the reception is good enough, don't lose all hope, nee-san.
>>
>>2096333
He really needs to get a new series.
Has the magazine with his latest work been scanned yet?
>>
>>2096338
I think he's been getting ready for a new series lately. He just did oneshots in Young Jump and L Girls, I've got the former but haven't found the latter anywhere.
>>
>>2096338
>Has the magazine with his latest work been scanned yet?
Next issue but YH hasn't been scanned for years now. That's why we have so little knowledge about its series and can only make assumptions about their quality.
>>
>>2096568
His newest oneshot is in L Girls, which came out already.
>>
>>2096333
Hope so.
Another pixiv account that was Totally Not Ogino got shut down, and soneone mentioned he was taking requests on his twitter to drawn Gamma pairings.

I wonder what the deal is. Is he under some kind of contract preventing him from drawing porn of those characters?
>>
>>
>>2096698
So is this just the usual non-sexual/romantic kiss used to bait the audience until one of them falls for the male mc or what?
>>
>>2096701
Of course.
>>
>>2096701
Dunno about romantic, but that butt caresing was pretty sexual.
>>
>>2096696
Probably. Most artist's contracts have clauses preventing them from drawing porn or other mature material of series they're working on. It's not a universal thing, and how rigorously its enforced seems to vary a lot, but it's a pretty standard practice.

Has anyone seen any of the artwork he was offering on Twitter?
>>
>>2096701
Perhaps we could hope for a yuri side couple, because neither of those two is the main girl
>>
>>2096698
It's hot but probably gonna end in another harem shit or something like that
>>
>>2096698
Can you give me moar please.
>>
>>2096806
Not them, but that's the only scene those two have together. They're not even in the same country anymore.
>>
File: 1468878847576.png (376KB, 963x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1468878847576.png
376KB, 963x1400px
>>2096698
>>2096701
Pointless edgy show. If you are interested :
The silver twintail is the antagonist. According to source material, she is into women (until now). Also, she NTR the MC with his childhood friend in the future.
>>
>>2097264
maybe they meant to say for now?
>>
>>2097264
The manga is on going, so who knows? So far she only has shown interest in women (or so some people say)
>>
>>2097406
>>
>>2096044
Well, the alternative would be a /uco/ board.
And fuck no, how many ultra-niche boards do we need?
/aco/ is somewhat justified to the sheer amount of western-related porn art, but western yuri?
I rather have the little bit here, should the need for discussion ever arise.
>>
>>2097492
But 20 threads is a lot.
>>
>>2097492
I don't even think the rules should be changed to reflect how the board is moderated, desu. Everything's fine as it is.
>>
>>2097544
Those are not enough to warrant their own board though.
>>
>>2097406
Thread posts: 392
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.