[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lng/ - Light Novels and Web Novels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 228
Thread images: 20

File: 81PCug+-oYL.jpg (496KB, 1132x1600px) Image search: [Google]
81PCug+-oYL.jpg
496KB, 1132x1600px
This is the second thread to be dedicated to light novels (including erotica) and web novels and the effort towards scanning and/or translating them.

Previous thread: >>1967176

Pastebin (updated 5/22): http://pastebin.com/tXF2mPbj
PiratePad (has links to raws): http://piratepad.net/4JAAWzhj1V
Torrent: http://www.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=793447
>>
File: 001.jpg (336KB, 990x1200px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
336KB, 990x1200px
Two of Araoshi Yuu ero yuri novels got uploaded to sadpanda today .
http://exhentai.org/g/936625/572e07822d/
http://exhentai.org/g/936626/fcb66439aa/
Then there's one that's been up for about a year
http://exhentai.org/g/827472/0439db5df7/
>>
>protagonist is a lesbian Homu
Interested.
>>
>>2057052
Yeah me too. Incidentally I'm drinking a glass of wet water now.
>>
>>2057052
check your gramma you repeat a word in that sentence
>>
>>2057052
>Lesbian Homu
Isn't that redundant?
>>
>>2057019
is it yuri harem?
>>
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/my-sister-the-heroine-and-i-the-villainess/

cute story, let's hope no guys shows up
>>
>>2059166
I wish there was a "transferred into otome game and became an villianess" yuri LN. As far as I know this one comes the closest to that.
>>
>>2057015
No Alice Tale in the Pastebin?
>>
>>2059364
Got any more information on it?
>>
File: no.png (20KB, 220x545px)
no.png
20KB, 220x545px
I finally got around to reading ノノノ・ワールドエンド. It actually had more yuri than I expected, pic related. Otherwise, it was pretty much exactly what I expected based on the description, so it's worth giving it a shot if you think it sounds interesting.

>>2058624
I'm assuming you are referring to the book in the image. I've only read the prequel to that one, but you could call it a harem if you wanted.
>>
File: gb_124597_177.jpg (125KB, 827x1166px) Image search: [Google]
gb_124597_177.jpg
125KB, 827x1166px
>軟体動物
I didn't know Nasu wrote yuri.
>>
>>2060957
>Nasu is such a passionate fan of Strawberry Panic that he made hentai spin-off of it under another pseudonym.
Seems legit.

By the way, why don't we have SP in the torrent?
>>
>>2060957
It's become a meme to mock Nasu for it, but it's actually used fairly commonly as a positive simile in Japanese. There's quite a number of similar ones that seem very weird if translated directly (e.g., 白魚のような指 is complimentary).
>>
Does anyone know if Sasami-san@Ganbaranai is yuri? I remember the anime was pushing Sasami and Kagami hard as OTP and I remember reading somewhere they actually go on a date in a later volume.
>>
>>2061711
If I remember correctly there's a bit of subtext but the main relationship is het incest.
>>
>>2061719
I thought that ended up getting shot down. I do know that Sasami and Kagami end up kissing, although it's part of a play.
>>
>>2059357
Nah, I'd say this is the one that comes closest to having a translated yuri harem, though it's more like she has a harem on both sides of the gender spectrum.

http://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-reincarnated-into-an-otome-game-as-a-villainess-with-only-destruction-flags/

Man, we really need to find someone who's willing to translate yuri or start learning Japanese, which let's be honest isn't a bad idea.
>>
Are there any yuri LN/WN that are reincarnation into a Fantasy World and they become a badass?
>>
>>2062857
I think most of yuri reincarnation ones getting translated are MtF gender bender, maybe Dragon's Bloodline? http://www.novelupdates.com/series/dragons-bloodline/
>>
Would you read a LN/WN about a cake and a high school girl?
>>
>>2062975
>a cake

Only if it uses low-fat frosting.
>>
>>2062975
sure, post it
>>
>>2062984
Unfortunately I'm not the No Game No Life Brazilian dude.
>>
>>2062975
>>2062983
As long as she doesn't frost the cake with her butt
>>
>>2063045
That was also my first thought.
>>
>>2062850
Man, the one you linked doesn't even have yuri tag. You'd have to be pretty desperate to read it. Just start learning jap instead of wasting your time on something that most likely won't deliver yuri end.

>>2062857
>reincarnation into a Fantasy World
>they become a badass
Pick two. The other way is more like exception to the rule.
>>
>>2063549
It only happens during the middle part where she encounters the "heroine of the game" where somehow, she makes the heroine of the game fall for her.

I was just reading it because I was laughing more at her antics about her being a monkey. Didn't expect both gender spectrum to fall in love with her.

I really wish someone would continue this WN series.
https://9ethtranslations.wordpress.com/kansustoppu/
>>
In the first thread there was a story about an actual girl who gets sent to a fantasy world but the chapters were ridiculously short and not really well written (though this might have been a problem the translation). I think I read maybe twenty or thirty and she still hasn't left the house she woke up in. And I think this is supposed to be an adventure story.
>>
>>2063940
http://www.novelupdates.com/series/yuusha-ga-onna-da-to-dame-desu-ka/
>>
>>2063943
Yeah, there are parts of it that look like they were done by Google Translate. But it got passed of to someone else and the quality hasn't changed, so maybe it's really is just written by a middle schooler.
>>
>>2063940
>thirty chapters and she still hasn't left the house she woke up in
I uunderstand exploring every room and looting everything, but this is kinda excessive. What the hell has she been doing?
>>
Any translated ero-yuri light novels? Or will I have to write one myself?
>>
>>2063989
Please write one yourself regardless.
>>
>>2063993
>>2063989
Let's start a publishing house for yuri light novels. You bring the novels, I'll bring the house.
>>
>>2064011
Is there money in it? Or would I just use it to better my writing and establish a fanbase to expand the eternal glory of yuri? Who am I kidding? This isn't a career path I'll take. Hobby it is.

Does anyone else secretly want to make their own yuri?
>>
>>2063993
If I write one myself, I can only make a trashy parody atm. How bad of an idea is weeb-speak?
>>
>>2064040
>How bad of an idea is weeb-speak?
Pretty bad. We aren't fansubbers from the early 2000s here. I'd say having characters use honorifics is about the limit. Even if you're doing it for the sake of satire it'll probably come off ham handed to readers.
>>
>>2063989
Also, rather than call it "light novel", "web novel" would probably be more accurate.

Actually, the work anons have been doing with metal/u/rgy may qualify for a /u/ original web novel, except as far as I know it's just a bunch of oneshots and nothing that could be serialized.
>>
>>2064127
Point taken. Initially, I thought to make it juvenile and trashy to overcompensate for my embarrassment and muh purity, but a semi-serious tone could work for ero-yuri. But this means I can't name my mc "Yuri Zure."

>First-person Seikon no Quaser but full yuri harem and less edge.
Premise: A raging but responsible lesbian is the Knight School's flunky because she's a slacker constantly playing yuri ero games. Bodacious class rep is sick of mc and bets, "If you can beat me on the next test, then you can do anything you want to my body! If you can't, then drop out!" Mc beats her at the next test.
>>
>>2064322
It's fucking stupid. Go for it!
>>
>>2064033
Look where you are, my friend. We've all had the dream at some point. May you make yours come true. Give us yuri for the ages!
>>
Any idea how to dump it on something like Google Drive with a penname? Otherwise I'll put it here.

Behold, trashy shounenshit but with yuri!
>>
>>2065029
Lily Yuri - The First Awakening - June 3, 2016

[She lies on her back, happy and eager to be milked by another girl.]

[You straddle her like a ladder and hang above her like rope.]

[Your mouth is cotton dry and your hands linger above those fruits to be freshly squeezed in the future.]

[Choose Left]
[Choose Right]

[Right]

[Your fingers sink in one like quicksand.]

[“Kya!” Your fingers clamp like clam.]

[It oozes into your palm. You begin squeezing and massaging it.]

[“Ahn~!”]

[More comes out. That starts getting tense. The tip stiffens.]

[“Ahn~! Mo-more...More!”]

[You use your other hand now.]

[Your fingers sink in one like quicksand.]

[“Kya!” Your fingers clamp like clam.]

[It oozes into your palm. You begin squeezing and massaging it.]

[“Ahn~!”]

[More comes out. That starts getting tense. The tip stiffens.]

[“Ahn~! Mo-more...More!”]

[Your hands come off like paint. Your hands are dripping with that.]

[It’s time.]
>>
>>2065030
[Her mammaries are frosted and coated with that. Heavy gasps. Her eyes look desperate now.]

[She needs your help. Relieve her now.]

[Start Licking?]

[Yes.]
[No.]

[No.]

[Start Sucking?]

[Yes.]
[No.]

[No.]

[Start Licking and Sucking?]

[YES.]
[No.]

[YES.]

“Yuri!”

[You lower yourself like a crane, tongue out towards that.]

[You take it all in one mouthful, like a bite of rice.]

[“Hn!” She puts her hands on your head, pulling you closer, deeper.]

[It’s delicious. Sweet. Warm. Creamy. More drips out when you lick that.]

[But you want more than just drops of rain.]

[You want a flood, so you take a deep breath and start sucking.]

[It flows into your mouth like a kitchen sink turned on.]

[So good! More! Her hand grips your head, pleasured.]
>>
>>2065032
THWACK!

She hit me! With papers!

“Lily Yuri!”

I look up annoyed at her, the perpetrator. Well, well, well, it’s the First Ranker Aigan, again.

“What?” You’d better have a good reason to interrupt my perfect playthrough of Boing-Boing’s Self-Serve Milk Farm 26: All-You-Can-Eat Edition!

“You’re up next!” She thrusts a finger behind her, towards the classroom arena. I look over to see Blaze and Typhoon slicing and dodging in the center. From the speed of their swings and response times, it’s obvious these two just started.

I sigh at her. “‘Next’ doesn’t mean ‘right now,’ you know.”

“‘Being early’ is better than ‘being late’ or ‘on time’,” she shoots right back.

I make eye contact with her and do my best grimace and groan. Urgh. Her mouth tightens.

Aigan Dore, the First Ranker, one of many. It’s just a title given to a student of exceptional prowess, promising them a place in the Royal Army’s Vanguard after graduation.

Think about the best-looking girl you know. And the second-best-looking girl you know. They say she’s right between those two. For me, she’s just the run-of-the-mill serious but well-meaning shoulder-length light-brown-haired girl of the Anagram Nobles with a crisp uniform, high grades, and suspiciously good posture who would be the type I’d date in a dating sim but it’s not a game so I’m not interested in her. Prettier and smarter, basically. My hair’s a little longer, at least.

“You may have high combat scores, but you need to better yourself and go study instead of playing some sick, perverted game in your own time, without having me remind you!”
>>
>>2065034
I sigh again, knowing she’ll always have a retort for whatever I excuse I give. Rather than nag me, Aigan should just leave me alone and improve her swordsmanship and footwork. I don’t care to be a First Ranker and I’m already where I want to be. I wait for her to finish lecturing me as she starts muttering and grumbling.

“Disgusting…” Aigan mumbled. I get up and stroll up to her. If I did something bad, I’ll make up for it.

“What’s ‘disgusting’? You can be honest with me,” I tell her calmly.

“Y-you!” She glares at me, her green eyes brimming with tears! “You coast by on talent and you don’t even try!”

I don’t feel like explaining myself to her when she doesn’t have any reason to care about me. But...I don’t know what to say, so I stay silent.

She pulls out a handkerchief and wipes her eyes.

“I’m sick of you. The monthly ranking test is in exactly two weeks. If you can’t place higher than me, then you’ll drop-out. If you do manage to beat me, then…” - she lowers her eyes to the GameBloc in my hand- “-You can do whatever you want with me.”

“Whatever...depraved...creepy…” She’s struggling now to come up with dark stuff. “...cream...ropes...lime...thing you want!”

I grimace for real this time.

SPLASH! Looks like Typhoon won. My turn.

I switch off my system and begin making my way past Aigan to the arena. “You’re overestimating me,” I warn her. “The only thing I’d want to do is milk you.”

Finally at the center of the classroom, I cross the bridge and enter the ring. I tune out the splash of the waters below and focus…

With determination and conviction, I prepare to fight and shout out -

“Coat of Arms: Digits!”
>>
I think you can put it on pastebin or something
>>
>>2065036
Is it better to sign up?
>>
>>2065039
Yeah, signing up will let you edit your pastebins.
>>
>>2065042
Thank you. Pardon my clutter.
>>
File: _384403km_001.jpg (801KB, 2124x1600px)
_384403km_001.jpg
801KB, 2124x1600px
This was pretty good. I ended up reading it because it seems it was what led to the writer doing HakuAi and I can see why.
>>
>>2065029
It's not bad. Gives the vibe of a battle school LN while being somewhat tounge-in-cheek. But is Lily Yuri the best name you could come up with? Is it supposed to be a joke like calling your main character Hiro Protagonist?
>>
I've always had this idea at the back of my head where there's an underground tournament for lesbian oil wrestling and the only way to win is to make her cum.

With audiences being the most high profile lesbians in the underworld. Oh and the slogan, which people repeat just like in wrestling, is "MAKE! HER! CUM!"

I'm not sure how to implement it though is the problem.

Also had this idea about a dark brown elf meeting up with a pure high elf and both meet up while the pure high elf was taking a bath at the holy hot spring for the moon ritual or some shit. My thoughts are so messy though and I don't have any concrete structure of where to take that story is my problem.
>>
>>2065105
start writing it all down
>>
Are we fanfic/write a yuri plot/ /u/ meets /lit/, now?
I thought /lng/ is for jap fanfiction only.
>>
>>2065102
I just wanted to call her Yuri without making it too Japanese. If it doesn't work, then I can trade it for another made-up word.

>>2065147
I can't delete it. I'll post future content somewhere else, sorry.
>>
>>2065147
I don't really see a problem so long as any original content fits with the general LN format and wouldn't fit better elsewhere and so long as the threads don't become bogged down with updates. It would be a good way to keep LN threads active if Japanese LN discussion/translation stalls.
>>
>>2065147
it ain't fanfiction if it's completely original
>>
>>2065077
Can you upload the raw for that?
>>
>>2065327
I think there's a dl on the piratepad
>>
>>2065229
There's a thread which is more fitting though
>>2047464
>>
>>2065789
Why would they post something that's not fanfic in the fanfic thread? Besides I see more fanfics in the Madoka, Precure, and Neptunia threads than the actual fanfic thread and trying to call them out on it gets you nowhere.

So long as they're not posting anymore walls of text let them put it wherever they want.
>>
>>2066175
It clearly states Fiction AND Fanfiction.
There have been plenty discussions about original fics in that thread before.
Even the /lit/ thread is more fitting than this one.
>>
bump from page 10
>>
File: doll.png (90KB, 466x500px)
doll.png
90KB, 466x500px
I read the new novel from Araoshi Yuu (百合ドルミッション!). It was probably my favorite of the novels I've read from that author. While the general flow was pretty similar, I felt like the main character was a little more likeable and a little more effort went into deepening the relationships between the characters.
>>
File: 81n49XjGYqL.jpg (408KB, 1000x1421px) Image search: [Google]
81n49XjGYqL.jpg
408KB, 1000x1421px
魔少女毒少女 リリスとサラの情炎行
Demon Maiden, Poison Maiden

Showed up during one of my searches.
>>
>>2071664
I love Yogisha's art!
>>
>>2071664
You can read it online at
https://kakuyomu.jp/works/4852201425155017551
>>
>>2063971
What the hell has she been doing?
Lesbian sex.
>>
bumpfrompage10
>>
Since autism has infected the general thread; how's it looking for Qualidea Code?
>>
>>2083153
Only one of our runespeakers could tell you. All we have translated is the prologue of Volume 1, when Hotaru is still in disguise.
>>
>>2065035
Are you still going to continue this? Please do!
>>
>>2057015
So how's the yuri in this again? Bait as usual?
>>
>>2064322
I'm interested in this.
>>
Manowa translation update.
https://9ethtranslations.wordpress.com/2016/07/02/manowa-42/
>>
Been a while since I posted here. Stuff happened I guess.
Is Nina scans anon still around? Normally I wouldn't bother to rush anybody but it's been a while and I'm wondering if (s)he still plans to scan the rest. All I've ever seen was this can of vol 2: http://www.mediafire.com/download/d2kn0wl79d7xawp/NatR_002.rar
>>
>>2085719
Yeah, I'm the one who make these threads, anon. Don't really have a lot of time to scan. I'm going to see if scanning and posting individual chapters works better than trying to do the whole book.
>>
>>2085884
I'm kinda in charge of the batch torrent which is why I figured I'd ask for an update. I understand that scanning can be time consuming so take your time.
>>
Safety bump.
>>
I think someone mentioned in the last thread that Tachibana Koushi wrote some obscure yuri novel before DaL. May have even just been a webnovel.

Anyone remember what it was?
>>
>>2093437
Soukyuu no Karma
>>
>>2093457
http://lndb.info/light_novel/Soukyuu_no_Karma
Interesting. When that anon posted about it it didn't sound like it was anything big, but 8 volumes...
Not as long as DAL at 20 volumes and going but still longer than most yuri series.
>>
>>2093500
I think Soukyuu no Karma and Nina are the longest yuri series outside of Marimite. Hopefully Adachi to Shimamura will break the 8 volume barrier.
>>
I read the 1st volume of the Qualidea Code Kanagawa LN.

This is the volume where Hotaru think she's "Shino" and her being female isn't revealed to the reader. She's illustrated in male uniform and her speech is unfeminine, but far as I noticed it avoided even specifying whether other characters thought she was male or not (although presumably many do).

It's pretty much about Maihime having a yuri harem, with Zakuro and Ginko in particular being stalkers and Himenium addicts. Shino excuses her own stalking as being for her mission to assassinate Hime, but the subtext is that she's becoming obsessed like Zakuro and Ginko (she's still in denial at the end of the volume).

There was only one recurring male character, just a classmate of Shino with minor involvement.

Some people watching the anime kind of assume Hotaru x Hime is one-sided, with how naive Hime is, but she has a crush from how strong Shino was in battle and they go on what Shino didn't originally intend to be a date but ends up being one, with Hime the one who wanted to go on a date with Shino.
>>
>>2093535
>I think Soukyuu no Karma and Nina are the longest yuri series outside of Marimite

Is it actual yuri though? Because Marimite sure isn't.
>>
>>2097370
Hime knows Shino is Hotaru?
>>
>>2097370

Any chance we can get a summary for Vol 2 too
>>
>>2097370
Thanks for the summary.
>>
>>2097452
Not in vol 1. She doesn't recognize her. They've not met since before they were put into cold sleep in different facilities as little kids.

Shino works with a girl who is using the name "Rindou Hotaru" (and who avoids being seen by Hime) so after Hime mentions to Shino that she had a best friend with that name, Shino asks "Hotaru" about that and she (unconvincingly) denies knowing Hime.

>>2097464
Maybe in a few weeks.
>>
https://9ethtranslations.wordpress.com/2016/07/21/kansu-49-art?
They are also working on another yuri wn.
>>
>>2097370
>Some people watching the anime kind of assume Hotaru x Hime is one-sided, with how naive Hime is, but she has a crush from how strong Shino was in battle and they go on what Shino didn't originally intend to be a date but ends up being one, with Hime the one who wanted to go on a date with Shino.

I'm sure many /u/sers are already furiously writing up arguments why this is absolutely not yuri in any way.

Small addition: This plot twist caused multiple negative on amazon.jp, all of which warn that this LN is yuri. One user has exactly one review, and named himself "yuri warning".

Thanks for the summary. Explains Hotaru's current behavior very well.
>>
>>2099172
I don't think the complaints on /u/ are about it not having any yuri, but that it has an annoying male lead and het.

It's the same reason people are posting negative reviews on that website, just reversed. They want het and are bothered by the yuri elements, and it's the other way around for us.
>>
>>2099179
There's people who Don't want yuri? Must be subhuman or something.
>>
>>2099179
I was just mocking the behavior of some /u/sers that keep denying even canon yuri couples where no guy interferes.
>>
>>2099172
>This plot twist caused multiple negative on amazon.jp, all of which warn that this LN is yuri.
It's just two reviewers as far as I can tell, vs several positive. Try imagining an LN where it seemed to be yuri but the protagonist turned out in vol 2 to have been a crossdressing boy.
>>
>>2099200
That rarely happens. And the previous anon was right, people just don't want to suffer the guy, especially the one in the Qualidea anime.
>>
>>2099216
You must be new. It happens all the time.
>>
>>2099225
Oh really. When's the last time you saw something like that? And is it really "all the time"?
>>
Just finished reading 魔少女毒少女. I thought it was good enough to pay money for the physical copy. Lots of really angsty possessiveness, which I love. If you know moon I recommend checking it out.
>>
>>2100448
A brief summary for the non-mooners here, onee-sama?
>>
>>2057015
Is there any illustration of Hotaru when she is still in disguise?
>>
File: 1453728025160.jpg (193KB, 720x1015px) Image search: [Google]
1453728025160.jpg
193KB, 720x1015px
>>2100511
>>
File: 1453727793763.jpg (226KB, 720x1019px)
1453727793763.jpg
226KB, 720x1019px
>>2100511
>>
>>2100530
Wait, was this from volume 1?
I thought the big reveal came in volume 2.
>>
File: vol1 cover.jpg (2MB, 1453x2048px)
vol1 cover.jpg
2MB, 1453x2048px
>>2100541
Both of those are vol 2 illustrations
>>
>>2100500
Sure, but warning: major spoilers ahead. Also this is going to be long.

The setting is a fantasy world where, at the beginning of the story, humanity is in severe decline due to a worldwide plague (which also affects animals and turns them into mutated monsters that attack people). The protagonists are two childhood friends (Lilith and Sara) who, when they are about 12 years old, get sold by their village to slavers collecting girls to be experimented on by scientists at "the Clinic," who are trying to find a cure for the plague. Lilith is a really timid cry-baby who was abused and beaten her whole life by her sisters because they were jealous of her beauty, and disdained by her father because of her timidity and shyness. Her mother is the only member of her family who cared about her and tried to protect her. Sara is the "tough girl," who would comfort Lilith when she got beaten by her sisters, and also comforts her and helps her regain hope after they end up in the slave wagon together. Lilith at this point thinks that she "loves Sara as much as her mother."

Once at the Clinic, Lilith becomes a target for bullying and abuse by the other girls there, and again gets comforted constantly by Sara. Now, the scientists at the Clinic have gone slightly crazy and perform a lot of cruel and bizarre experiments on their subjects (the mortality rate of the girls that get brought there is extremely high). Lilith and Sara end up spending several years there and basically keep each other from succumbing to despair. In one flashback scene they are spending time together under a stairwell in between experiments and they kiss and each says they love the other.
>>
>>2100679
In the course of researching the disease, the scientists discover that the plague is causing some humans to develop magical powers. They also somehow awaken extremely strong powers in Lilith by accident while doing an experiment. When they cut her open, they find that some of her organs have changed and that she's mutated like the animals (although she still looks the same on the outside). They're initially going to dispose of her as a failed experiment, but one of the scientists convinces the others that she might be useful in the future, so instead they cryogenically freeze her.

The scientists do eventually manage to find a cure, which saves humanity from dying out, but the drug they create only fully cures a person if it's used in the early stages of the disease. The details aren't too clear on how they do this, but it involves an experiment on Sara where they infected her with the plague. After they're done with Sara, they cryogenically freeze her as well in case they happen to have a use for her in the future. Sara develops her own really strong magical powers in the course of the experiment, and also somehow her heart gets turned into a source of the plague which infects the people she's around unless she controls it with her magic. Just go with it.
>>
>>2100680
Now, people aren't being killed by the plague anymore, but all the animals remain mutated and continue their attacks. Eventually the Clinic itself gets attacked and the scientists are forced to flee, leaving Lilith and Sara behind in their cryopods. Several decades after they were first brought to the Clinic, Lilith wakes up and also wakes up Sara, who it turns out has lost all her memories from before she was put in the pod.At this point the roles of the two girls reverse, with Sara being the timid crybaby and Lilith protecting her. Lilith insists to Sara that she is her mother (she chooses mother because she associates "sister" with the abuse she received from her own sisters) because she thinks if Sara doesn't believe Lilith is her family she will leave her. Sara of course quickly figures that this can't be true, but goes along with it because she is worried Lilith is only staying with her because she thinks she is her daughter and will leave her otherwise.

It also turns out that the plague Sara was infected with has reached too advanced a stage to be fully cured by the drug, although it can be kept at bay with regular doses. The problem is that in the general chaos the secret of making the drug was lost (although it seems some of the surviving Clinic scientists may still be able to reproduce it), so Lilith and Sara travel from place looking for leftover stores of the drug for Sara. Of course these leftover stores are very valuable because people are always worried about new outbreaks of the plague, which can still be spread back to humans in various ways, including contact with the mutant animals.
>>
>>2100681
Now, people aren't being killed by the plague anymore, but all the animals remain mutated and continue their attacks. Eventually the Clinic itself gets attacked and the scientists are forced to flee, leaving Lilith and Sara behind in their cryopods. Several decades after they were first brought to the Clinic, Lilith wakes up and also wakes up Sara, who it turns out has lost all her memories from before she was put in the pod.At this point the roles of the two girls reverse, with Sara being the timid crybaby and Lilith protecting her. Lilith insists to Sara that she is her mother (she chooses mother because she associates "sister" with the abuse she received from her own sisters) because she thinks if Sara doesn't believe Lilith is her family she will leave her. Sara of course quickly figures that this can't be true, but goes along with it because she is worried Lilith is only staying with her because she thinks she is her daughter and will leave her otherwise.

It also turns out that the plague Sara was infected with has reached too advanced a stage to be fully cured by the drug, although it can be kept at bay with regular doses. The problem is that in the general chaos the secret of making the drug was lost (although it seems some of the surviving Clinic scientists may still be able to reproduce it), so Lilith and Sara travel from place looking for leftover stores of the drug for Sara. Of course these leftover stores are very valuable because people are always worried about new outbreaks of the plague, which can still be spread back to humans in various ways, including contact with the mutant animals.
>>
>>2100682
[embarrassing]

At this point in time the mutant animals basically rule the countryside and what's left of humanity has retreated into walled fortress-cities, with travel between these cities being infrequent and dangerous. Sara and Lilith join the "Adventurer's Guild" and travel in groups when possible, although Lilith's magical powers are strong enough that she can usually handle the mutant animals on her own. In order to ward of advances from men they claim to be lovers and embrace and kiss each other all the time. They're totally gay for real, but each thinks the other is just pretending and only feels Platonic love (also Lilith tries to convince herself that her intentions for Sara are pure and denies her own feelings).

At the beginning of the novel (this is about a year since they left the Clinic), the merchant caravan they are travelling in, carrying a cargo of firearms of some kind, gets attacked by mutant animals during the night, and everyone is slaughtered. They go on by themselves to the next city, which has recently just barely managed to fend off an attack by a huge mutant animal powerful enough to tear a hole in the city walls. Sara and Lilith enter the city and Lilith speaks to the local King and offers to help fight the mutants in exchange for medicine for Sara. The King says he will consider giving her the medicine if she kills the giant mutant that damaged the walls, but in reality he is plotting to get rid of her. In turns out that the King has a son hidden away at the top of his tower who is suffering from an advanced stage of the plague like Sara, and he doesn't want to risk Lilith taking any the drug he has stockpiled. That night he sends an assassin to their lodgings who tries to kill them by tossing a bomb through their window. Lilith uses her supernatural reflexes to catch the bomb in midair and toss it back outside, where it detonates on a neighboring rooftop.
>>
>>2100683
Unfortunately for the city, the noise and light from the bomb attracts a huge number of the mutant animals, who come through the hole in the wall and overwhelm most of the city's soldiers. Lilith takes advantage of the commotion to break into the King's tower and ransack it looking for the drug (it's at this point that she discovers the King's sick son). Before she can find it, the same giant mutant that tore a hole in the walls comes along and demolishes the tower. Lilith manages to save Sara from being injured as the building collapses, and then she fights off and wounds the giant mutant. The King and his son both die. She salvages some of the drug from the wreckage, and then takes Sara outside the walls. There they find a few hundred surviving soldiers and civilians, who have managed to retrieve the firearms from the wrecked caravan and are preparing to attempt to retake the city. All of a sudden, a SECOND giant mutant appears from behind and seems set to slaughter all the survivors, whose firearms don't have any effect on it. Lilith only cares about Sara and wants to leave them to their fate, but Sara can't bear to see the survivors killed, so she runs back without Lilith and uses her magic to destroy the new giant mutant. But in so doing she loses control of her heart and accidentally spreads the plague to all the survivors, who then call her a monster and turn their firearms on her. Sara faints but Lilith catches up and saves her from the city survivors, although she exposes herself to the plague in the process and is forced to use some of their remaining medicine.
>>
>>2100684
Sara eventually manages to recover from the strain she put on her body and she and Lilith continue on to the next city. On the way they find a travelling merchant being attacked by some mutants. Normally Lilith wouldn't bother helping a stranger (because the only thing she cares about is Sara) but after seeing how Sara hurt herself trying to save people at the last city when Lilith did nothing, she decides to attempt to help others for Sara's sake, so she saves the merchant. He turns out to be a slave trader named Kasim bringing harem girls for the King of a nearby city, and reveals that the King of this city is one of the former Clinic scientists (who people now call the "Hero Doctors" because they cured the plague). Besides needing more medicine, Lilith thinks a former Clinic scientist might be able to fix the effects of the experiment that was done on Sara and cure her permanently, so she and Sara accompany Kasim to the city. Along the way, and while in the city, Lilith notices that Sara seems to be getting close with Kasim and starts to get jealous. Meanwhile Kasim feels he owes them for saving his life, so he offers to help Lilith get into the castle to see the King by mixing her in with his next delivery of harem girls. He also reveals that despite his general disdain of women he respects Lilith for her fighting ability and makes multiple attempts to seduce her (Lilith is not interested), and even offers to marry her. At the same time, Lilith gets more and more suspicious of Kasim's intentions towards Sara, and gets insanely jealous over the time they are spending together. She even begins to suspect that Kasim is fucking Sara (not true thankfully).
>>
>>2100685
Eventually Sara rebels over what she sees as Lilith's attempts to control her and they get into a fight in their room the night before Lilith is due to enter the castle. Sara leaves in a huff. Lilith eventually goes to find her and discovers her in a guest room with Kasim. She assumes the worst and, besides being heartbroken, attempts to forbid Sara from ever seeing Kasim again. Sara continues to rebel and refuses Lilith's order, after which Lilith returns to her room.

Lilith and Sara part the next morning without reconciling, and Lilith goes to the castle with the other slave girls. She ends up in a conversation with one of the girls, Mia, and tells her about how much she loves Sara and blames herself for not being able to make Sara happy. BTW I only mention this bit because it's totally homoerotic and Mia definitely gets a crush on Lilith after hearing how she talks about Sara. Once at the castle, the girls are all served tea and the King chooses Lilith to visit him that night. However, a little after she is brought to the King's room she faints and wakes up inside a transparent cage with the King on the outside watching her. It turns out the King, whose name is Markheld (?) recognized her from the Clinic and now wants to use her again in his experiments, so he put a strong poison in the tea to knock Lilith out (Lilith survived because of her superhuman body, but the other girls are dead). Markheld tells Lilith about his theory that the plague was actually the mechanism by which humanity would evolve into a superior species (as evidenced by the appearance of magic powers in the human population) and that Lilith, far from being a failed experiment, was actually the first of this new species.
>>
>>2100687
Since being forced to flee the clinic Markheld has been performing experiments combining humans and mutant animals into Frankenstein creations in an attempt to create more people like Lilith. It turns out the slave girls he was buying up were actually subjects for his experiments. He says he wants Lilith's help in carrying out his research.

Lilith attempts to break out of her cage by force, but the material is too strong for her to damage. Markhold then dumps one his creations inside to test her and is delighted when she easily defeats it, thereby demonstrating her superiority in his mind. Lilith continues to refuse to cooperate, so Markheld, to her horror, has one of his henchmen bring in Sara, unconscious and wrapped in heavy chains. It turns out that the reason Sara was spending so much time with Kasim was that she was plotting to follow Lilith into the castle (against Lilith's wishes) and help her, because she felt like a burden and wanted to protect Lilith the same way Lilith always protected her. Once Sara was inside the castle, Markheld recognized her from the clinic as well, and also remembered the strong bond she and Lilith had, so he drugged her too in order to use her as a bargaining chip with Lilith. Markheld is contemptuous of Lilith's feelings for Sara, but agrees to provide her with all the medicine she needs and promises to work towards curing her permanently in exchange for Lilith's cooperation. He then wakes Sara up and allows her to talk to Lilith through the glass. Lilith decides to lie to Sara for her own good and pretend that Markheld is a friend. Sara refuses to believe her, so she tries to hurt Sara instead by telling her she hates her after their fight, but Sara also refuses to believe that Lilith could hate her. Lilith is moved and breaks down, telling Sara that she loves her, at which point Sara summons her magic and easily smashes the cage holding Lilith.
>>
>>2100688
Lilith is still torn about going against Markheld, but then he reveals incidentally that he was lying about being able to cure Sara and create more medicine. In turns out that Markheld's specialty was researching the effects of the disease itself, not the cure, so he doesn't have the knowledge necessary to do either of the things he promised Lilith. However, he implies that for some of the other surviving scientists it might be possible.

Lilith attempts to kill him, but he sets some of his creations on her and then leaves. Lilith manages to defeat them, but also begins to weaken. When Sara unleashed her magic to free Lilith from the cage, she overexerted herself and lost control of her heart, causing Lilith to again become infected with the plague, which is now affecting her. What's more, Sara weakened her own body greatly and looks like she's going to succumb to the plague soon herself unless she gets more of the cure. Lilith and Sara begin ransacking the rooms of the castle looking for the drug, but along the way, Sara is grabbed and kidnapped by another creation of Markhold's. He tells Lilith to come to the roof, where he plans to unleash his "greatest creation" to defeat her, thereby proving the superiority of his genius. Lilith tries to go to roof, but is so weakened by the influence of the plague by this point that she can barely walk. Meanwhile, the castle and city are in an unproar, with Markhold's creations running lose and causing havoc.
>>
>>2100690
At this point, she runs into Kasim again, who saw Markhold's creations, guessed the commotion had something to do with Lilith, and came to bring her her magic sword (which she had to leave behind for the sake of her disguise). Kasim says he has a personal stake in what happens, because he wants to get out of the slave trade, but he can't due to the demands of Markhold (it transpires he has also been making secret preparations for an attempt to seize the throne). Kasim helps Lilith find some of the drug, which cures her fever. Lilith acknowledges that she was wrong about Kasim, then heads for the roof, and after listening to Markhold's mad scientist rant, uses her sword to defeat his "greatest creation," (a monster composed of five slave girls sewn together) which leaves Markhold stunned. The damage from the fight causes the roof of the castle to collapse, and Markhold is crushed under the rubble.

Lilith finds Sarah and tries to give her the cure, but Sara refuses to take it. She sees no value in her own life and doesn't want to be a burden on Lilith any more. Lilith then begins Sara not to abandon her, before finally declaring that she won't allow Sara to die. She sticks the drugs in Sara's mouth and then kisses her, filling Sara's mouth with her saliva and forcing Sara to swallow. Sara comes back from the verge of death and they again each tell the other they love each other.
>>
Epilogue: Lilith and Sara recover enough medicine to last for quite some time from the rubble of Markhold's castle, then leave the city. They later hear a rumour that Kasim has taken over as King after Markhold's death. While travelling, they happen to come across a sprawling field of rye that reminds Lilith of the rye fields of their home village. Sara, without knowing why, is deeply moved by the sight, and seems to be on the verge of regaining her memories. Lilith is terrified, because she believes that if Sara regains her memories she will hate her for the lie she told about being Sara's mother. Still, she thinks that Sara would prefer having her memories back, and decides that Sara's happiness is what matters most (remember Lilith hasn't realized yet that Sara already knows the truth about Lilith not being her mother). As she begins to confess to Sara, Sara stops her and tells her that she likes travelling, and likes being together with "her mother." Lilith realizes she doesn't need to say anything and is moved so deeply she can't reply. Sara then asks Lilith to always stay with her and never abandon her. Lilith replies that they will be together forever. Then each says they love the other. I'll just translate the last few lines directly:

"Mother and daughter embraced each other. Then, in that spot, continuously until the sun had sunk below the far end of the rye fields, they pledged to each other eternal love."

-----

I spent 5+ hours typing this up and I'm not even sure why. Please tell if it was a shit post so I don't do it again.
>>
>>2100559

I wonder if there be a vol 3.
>>
>>2100699
Doubt it.

I'm more interested why second volume hasn't been uploaded yet.
>>
>>2100701

I assumed the story already ended?
>>
>>2100704
Prequel story has already ended. Maybe if anime popular enough it will has a continuation after anime with the same writing format (separated pairs). For now only anime version in LN format was announced which is getting written by Watari. Chances are quite low since Tachibana has DAL to write.
>>
>>2100679
>>2100680
>>2100681
>>2100682
>>2100683
>>2100684
>>2100685
>>2100687
>>2100688
>>2100690
>>2100691
>>2100693

W-Wow. Such intense commitment, onee-sama! And there is no such thing as 'shit post' if it's about yuri.
Thank you very much. It's very appreciated!
>>
>>2100679
This was a great read, thanks.
>>
Well, Tachibana has new posting a lot avout Qualidea on Twitter.
>>
is it just me or does amazon.jp have an entire section devoted to BL and nothing for yuri? Life is so cruel.
>>
>>2101369
There are far more BL works than GL and definition of yuri is quite unclear.
Also, コミック・ラノベ・BL category doesn't only stand for BL works it's just lists everything that is included as separate blocks of it i.e. manga, LN (non-BL) and BL works.
>>
So, I've watch this anime called Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne. And because there was some Yuri scenes, I wanted to look up the Manga version. Only, it's based on a Light Novel instead, from what I understand?? I tried hunting down said Light Novel, but I could only find it in Russian. Help?
>>
>>2100693
You're too good to /u/. ;_;
>>
>>2101369
BL gets released under a bunch of specialized publishing imprints. The existence of those imprints is thanks to the amount of demand, but it's also a kind of ghettoization.

>>2101595
>it's based on a Light Novel instead
The LN is based on the anime. It's just the media mix business model.
>>
File: 91xpy4DHEKL.jpg (653KB, 1511x2152px)
91xpy4DHEKL.jpg
653KB, 1511x2152px
So this web novel
http://ncode.syosetu.com/n2532de/
got published
http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/4803009473
>>
>>2104087
>この作品には 〔ガールズラブ要素〕〔残酷描写〕 が含まれています

Just how GL is it?
>>
>>2104089
Translation: This work has [elements of girls love] [depictions of cruelty] included.

Not sure if or how these two factors correspond.
>>
>>2100693
Good lord anon you are amazing! Thank you!
>>
>>2104087
>TS?
>>
>>2108375
or translated
>>
>>2097370
I've read the 2nd volume now.

I'll get this out of the way first: Hotaru and Hime's relationship is more-than-friends-less-than-lovers territory. No kiss.

Still, there's no new major characters, so it carries on being a story about the female characters, and they all have at least some degree of fixation on either Hime or Hotaru.

The reveal that Shino was female comes about a third of the way through. Hime accidentally fell into an open air bath while Shino was in it. After the initially surprise from seeing Shino was female, Hime went to change out of her wet clothes and joined Shino in the bath and invited Aoi, Ginko and Zakuro to join them (they'd been helping in an increasingly desperate stalking scheme to get Shino's body measurements, as Hime wanted to make a bespoke sword as a present). I kind of half expected Ginko, who has a superhuman sense of smell, to have already known Shino was female, but apparently they'd all been fooled. Shino herself was well aware of her sex, it was just a disguise for the mission to Kanagawa.

Shino not knowing who she really is and the plot to assassinate Hime turned out to be just the personal yandere scheme of the girl pretending to be Hotaru: Marika, a childhood friend obsessed with Hotaru and consequently jealous of Hime. In the end she escapes with the help of Kurisu, who had been the treacherous antagonist of vol 1.
>>
>>2064033
>>2064803
There were attempts in the past to publish a comic zine by someone. In any case, I think it is viable to make a compiliation of sort for novels or comics and sell in amazon or something.
>>
>>2109846

Why did Hime wanna give a present to her stalker
>>
>>2110020
They went on a date together before. Do the math.
>>
>>2109846
Did you buy it or did you find the volume online?
>>
>>2110020
Shino had broken the katana she had had saving Hime's life. Hime wanted to give Shino a better katana as thanks.

Hime has no idea about the stalking. She saw Shino as a strong warrior who she liked.

>>2110055
Bought it as an ebook.
>>
>>2110083
>Bought it as an ebook.

Aww, shame. Still, thank you for your summary!
>>
>>2110083

Did hime treated her differently after she found Shino was a girl?
>>
>>2110103
She wouldn't have bathed naked with a boy. After that she (along with Aoi, Ginko and Zakuro) takes Shino to buy female clothing (Shino made up a story about how she'd been raised as a boy as heir to a samurai line, so had never worn a skirt, which also gave Hime a chance to get Shino's body measurements). Then she invites the 4 of them to have tea and sweets in her room and they have ice creams on the way there. I don't think she would have thought a boy would want to be included in that sort of activity.
>>
After today's episode, I'm starting to feel the anime will kill off Hotaru and pair Hime with Suzaku.

Why can't we have nice things?
>>
>>2111614
>pair Hime with Suzaku

Like............how is that even possible?
>>
>>2111624
It's an anime. Not like stupider shit hasn't happened with the exact same situation.
>>
>>2111630
In other words, you're randomly projecting your insecurities onto an anime and there's no evidence for it happening whatsoever. Gotcha.
>>
>>2111614
>After today's episode, I'm starting to feel the anime will kill off Hotaru and pair Hime with Suzaku.
What?
Why they would even do that?
Canaria is his love interest.
>>
>>2111635
I wasn't the one saying it was going to happen, just responded saying that it is possible and has happened before. I don't think it's going to happen, but wouldn't be surprised if it did either.
>>
>>2111635
>>2111636
I don't know about pairing Hime with Trash, but Canaria is dead, and Hotaru was collecting all sort of death flags this episode, so I wouldn't be surprised if she's the next one to kick the bucket.
>>
>>2111645
Yeah, Hotaru was accumulating every death flag there is. It doesn't help that she's the main pillar for Maihime, take her out, and the biggest strength for the human side might collapse.

And the hettards are already rooting for trash/hime on the subreddit.
>>
>>2111645

Thing is I don't know if Canaria is actually dead. The victims weren't random. They were selected base on what happened in the last battle in EP. 4. But then again, Aoi was one of the victims and she's not gone.
>>
>>2111677
Did you watch the episode? They showed why Aoi specifically was saved.
>>
>>2111682

I only watched the episode once. I didn't remembered how she got saved.
>>
>>2111682
I watched the episode and saw no reason why she was saved.

But if she survived, others can survive too. The Unknown likely captured them, not killed them. If they had wanted to kill, they'd have taken out trash. But they didn't care. They wanted specific people, and that only makes sense if they need them alive.
>>
>>2111685
>>2111686
The adults realized she was in danger early and replaced the "Code" in her neck
>>
>>2111691
That is an even bigger reason why the others are likely alive.
>>
>>2111716
They others didn't get their code changed so they're likely dead.
>>
>>2111686
>They wanted specific people, and that only makes sense if they need them alive.
The people targeted were all those who moved through the area they're not supposed to go into. The implication was that those were the only people who could be targeted.
>>
>>2111645
Yeah, but somehow I find it suspicious if too many main characters die. Either they aren't actually dead or they will revive.
>>
>>2110124
>takes Shino to buy female clothing
Every single time. This is the fate of all tomboys. Although I think Shino/Hotaru was just pulling a Mulan, but she still received the same treatment.
>>
File: image.jpg (405KB, 1061x1500px)
image.jpg
405KB, 1061x1500px
Has anyone checked the FeMC spinoff of Asterisk yet? I looked at the Chinese scans of the manga version and saw no males but also don't really see much evidence of yuri either, but I can't read Chinese.
>>
Are there any yuri harem/action LNs? Good full on Mary Sue Harems? There's tons of them for hetero but was wondering about yuri
>>
>>2111935
Probably something to look at webnovels for. More variety in that space, but you probably have to know how to navigate those sites.
>>
>>2111935
You'd think there'd be some, but I tried to look for them a while ago and didn't find much, so if they exist they're pretty obscure.
That being said I only looked for stuff that appeared in print, didn't check webnovels at all.
>>
>>2104087
Two reviews for this on Amazon, both seem to be calling it boring. One says the volume was pretty much nothing but talking.
>>
>>2111830
It's such a cliche thing. Can I have handsome women? This imouto isn't asking for much!
>>
>>2113931
Gap moe is a powerful (and insidious) thing.
The more cool and masculine a girl acts, the more she really wants to be a pretty princess.
>>
File: mainvisual.jpg (378KB, 750x1330px)
mainvisual.jpg
378KB, 750x1330px
This is something. From what I can tell it's another "main character dies, is reborn in fantasy world" story, but MC is a girl in this world and is reborn as a girl in the other world. Unprecedented, I know.

Don't know about yuri levels, though

http://www.es-novel.jp/booktitle/24heikinchi.php
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (349KB, 1323x938px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
349KB, 1323x938px
>>2113948
Main character's original appearance is just a "?" in the novel page, but there's actually a manga adaption that started, which shows it.
>>
>>2113952
That good old japanese truck, doing what it's best at .
>>
>>2113931
I agree with you. Hotaru actually looks good with the low ponytail and male uniform.

>>2113936
I don't like this. For example, I was so dissapointed at Raika in hidan no aria AA. There is nothing wrong with being a tomboy, it has a special kind of charm.
>>
Small update, just tried to purchase a book from amazon kindle and payment was rejected. Tried different addresses and can't get it to work.

So much for that.
>>
>>2116352
Does it have to be for the kindle? ebookjapan seems perfectly happy to take our filthy gaijin money if you're just looking for digital editions and has a good selection.
>>
>>2116367
I just checked it out.
The reader was pretty lousy. Limited zoom options and my main reason for wanting kindle versions was to be able copy and look up words.
>>
>>2116382
Sorry I couldn't be more help. I know people have managed to wrangle buying Japanese kindle books though since some groups are using them for scans. Maybe ask in the general thread?
>>
>>2116352
Using a Tenso address when setting country in Manage Your Content and Devices settings, and a VPN Gate proxy when making purchases has worked for me.
>>
>>2116352
It should be easy to do. All you need is:

Japanese address (any random one)
Japanese proxy

That's it. Amazon.jp doesn't actually verify your credit card address so you can use a foreign card.
>>
>>2114111
>I was so dissapointed at Raika in hidan no aria AA
You mean the anime version, right? In the manga, she doesn't like dolls or wants to wear cute clothes herself. She just likes reading shojou manga to self-insert in the guy and have cutesy romance with a cute girl.
>>
File: digitalmango.jpg (34KB, 438x470px) Image search: [Google]
digitalmango.jpg
34KB, 438x470px
>>2118654
Using a proxy solved the problem.
>>
>>2118682

Share every step, senpai
>>
>>2118683
You literally just make a new account with a Japanese address and proxy...
>>
>>2118683
Get Japan address/phone number from Tenso.com
Make Japan Amazon account
Enter your totally legit address
Get VPN, connect to Japan relay server
You'll need an Kindle e-reader for PC. Register it to the account you're using.
Profit
>>
>>2118686
>You'll need an Kindle e-reader for PC

But I have an iPad already
>>
>>2118654
Strange, I didn't need VPN the last time I downloaded manga from amazon.jp.
>>
>>2118680
Yes, the anime version. I couldn't read much of the manga, cause last time I cheked it, there weren't many chapters translated.
>>
>>2118688
Same, all I needed was a Japanese address.
>>
how about this one, another SAO sping off
http://dreadfuldecoding.blogspot.com/2016/07/clovers-regret-announcement.html
said Ninja girls love the Miko one but also like handsome NPC
probably just similar to the constrution sign of unhappy!
>>
>>2111911
this blog confirmed had yuri
http://yurige.blog107.fc2.com/blog-entry-6619.html
there is already a manga adaption
http://www.shonenmagazine.com/bmaga/asterisk
>>
>>2120697
>訪問者様から百合要素があるかも知れない小説情報を頂きました!
>I've heard from visitors that this novel might have some elements of yuri!
Wow, that's some confirmation. I bet the only part you knew was 百合
Why don't you finish learning English before you try Japanese?
>>
Does anyone know Mugino's native language? Could someone tell him his name poisons everything it touches and how we had to spend months doing damage control on HnA AA?
>>
>>2120714
I'm pretty sure he's from BR or something because his first name was Robinho.
>>
>>2120707
Here more evidence, she is drawning a dj when she had sex with her sister, wow.
>>2120714 >>2120745
nah
>>
>>2121087
Hey Mugino, what country are you from?
>>
>>2061711
I've not read past vol 8, and I wouldn't go as far as call it a yuri series, but Sasami is unashamedly into girls, especially Kagami. There's quite a lot of stuff along the lines of:
>もうちょっと役に立たねばと思うけど、いいよねべつに、かがみと結婚すればいいってことだもんね……

Or:
>つまり、あなたわたしとお風呂に入りたい願望を無自覚に……!?」
>「無自覚じゃないよ、いつだって自覚してる! かがみが大好きだよ!」
>「変態! 変態! 変態!」

Their classmates think they're lovers.

It's also a kind of triangle due to Sasami getting close to Jou, with vol 5 and 6 being quite focused on the two of them working together.
>>
>>2121208
Well in that first greentext it looks like she's saying something like she'd be alright with marrying Kagami

>Sasami getting close to Jou
Wasn't Jou a futa? Or was that fixed when the demon was exorcised?
>>
>>2121243
>Well in that first greentext it looks like she's saying something like she'd be alright with marrying Kagami
Yeah, it's not unusual for her to say she wants to marry Kagami.

>Wasn't Jou a futa? Or was that fixed when the demon was exorcised?
During the part the anime adapted she would turn physically male at night due to one of the deities held inside her taking over her body for the sake of protecting her, but due to what happens at the start of vol 5 (that's the volume after the anime) she lost all the deities inside her.
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 672x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 672x480px
This looks promising.
By the author of Nina and the Rabbits.
http://dash.shueisha.co.jp/bookDetail/index/978-4-08-631136-6
>>
>>2123514
That's a very light novel title.
>>
What was the name of that harem light novel where two girls got with each other instead of protagonist?
>>
>>2126537
I don't know. Are you thinking of Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai? If that's the case, from what I understand they didn't explicitly "get together" but I believe that the point is made that in the end male lead has no romantic interest in them and vice-versa. That's just the short version, someone else could probably give a better explaination why they think it's a yuri end
>>
>>2126557
I'll check it out but iirc girls confessed to each other and had sex, so it wasn't subtext
>>
>>2126557
The game had an explicit yuri marriage.
>>
>>2126557
I didn't read it directly, but I read a bunch of spoilers on 4chan and elsewhere when it ended, so don't trust my information completely, since there may have been a couple of troll comments here and there and I don't have a complete picture of how it ended.

So one of the main girls, Sena, had no friends as the title implied and by the ending, her best friend became Yozora, the other main girl.

The MC got together with the reverse trap and they broke up after a year. Meanwhile, Sena and Yozora ended up living together because Yozora had some family issues. Yozora became the protege of Stella, Sena's family sister and the family butler who "controls the family from the shadows".

Essentially, Yozora ended up being Sena's best friend and butler, though Sena didn't quite give up on the MC since she ended up going to the same college as him and declared that she would continue pursuing him since she always gets what she wants.
>>
>>2126568
That was shenanigans and subtext.
>>
>>2126587
Yes, an explicit yuri marriage is subtext, butthurt /a/non. Even though your precious waifu married a girl, she's totally free and waiting for you.

Honest.
>>
>>2126829
Not that anon, but if I remember correctly that's merely a photo shoot.
No need to act like an idiot.
>>
>>2100530
Wait...Don't tell me Hotaru is a fucking boy?!
>>
File: p001.jpg (834KB, 1453x2048px)
p001.jpg
834KB, 1453x2048px
>>2126924
Too much of an ikemen for you?
>>
>>2126924
No, she is just disguised, just like Mulan
>>
>>2109846
How difficult is it to read the LN? Like is an N3 Moonrune passer going to be able to read it with ease or at least prepare a dictionary?
>>
>>2126968
Why?
>>
>>2127465
Why, Why?
>>
>>2127465
I didn't read the novel, but someone in these threads said she got brainwashed
>>
File: 1453434229689.jpg (77KB, 660x715px) Image search: [Google]
1453434229689.jpg
77KB, 660x715px
>>2127465
A villain brainwashed her into thinking that a)the villain was Hotaru and b)that Hime was evil.

Hotaru, going under the name Shino, then attempted to infiltrate Hime's circle of power to assassinate her.
Hotaru never thought she was male, she didn't even actively tell anyone she was, people just assumed by her dress.

The last anime episode showed her wearing a suit as well, it just was what she wore back then.
>>
>>2127465
She was on an infiltration mission to Kanagawa, along with a girl she works with. Having one of them disguised as a boy would give them more options.
>>
Chapter 12 of Cat translated.
https://9ethtranslations.wordpress.com/2016/08/31/cat-ch12/#more-3288
>>
File: image.jpg (64KB, 640x548px)
image.jpg
64KB, 640x548px
>>2132099
What the hell? Am I back in the early 2000s or something?
>>
>>2132114
Ah nostalgia.
>>
>>2132114
>asmr
intothetrash.jpg
>>
So has anyone read this?

http://okazu.yuricon.com/2016/09/11/lgbtq-light-novel-friends/

>inb4 hurrr okazu
>>
>>2139016
According to reviews I saw, the twist is one of them was a boy all along. So no, I didn't read it.
>>
>>2139878
That seems worth mentioning in a yuri review.
>>
>>2139878
Fucking trannies ruining my yuri.
Thread posts: 228
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.