[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sono Hanabira / A kiss for the petals

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 349
Thread images: 68

File: 026.png (3MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
026.png
3MB, 1600x1200px
Previous thread
>>1986430

A Kiss For The Petals - Remembering How We Met released: http://mangagamer.org/sonohana/
You can buy it here and get an steam key: http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=149
Steam page: http://store.steampowered.com/app/397270/

Official website: http://mikajyo.pink/
Fuguriya website: http://fuguriya.sakura.ne.jp/
News and info: http://petalsgarden.axypb.net
Note: Translations are currently offline, probably due to above
Sono Hana guide: http://petalsgarden.axypb.net/where-should-i-start-with-a-kiss-for-the-petals/

Game download: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/9ls898yq3u0tv
Drama CD download: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/50zl3wwdxi88u
Music: http://www.mediafire.com/download/14evdx7dwhh847b
HD CG packs: https://www.mediafire.com/folder/e881e2av4bf1c/Hanabira_HD
Torrent: http://sukebei.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=201716&showfiles=1

Web novels:
Yuricycle: http://petalsgarden.axypb.net/trans/yuririn/
White Lily Memorial: http://petalsgarden.axypb.net/trans/newgene/shortstory.html
Revolution: http://petalsgarden.axypb.net/trans/rev/index.html

New Fuguriya online shop
https://monoton.booth.pm/
>>
File: tumblr_o3nr58uQaY1sxl9vyo1_1280.png (402KB, 686x739px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o3nr58uQaY1sxl9vyo1_1280.png
402KB, 686x739px
From last thread

>>2013217
>I heard NewGene has a maid character. Who is she? What is her involvement in the story? What is she like?
Maki and her have a Revolution game next
>>
File: tumblr_o4c0aeeM0R1sxl9vyo1_540.png (244KB, 540x688px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4c0aeeM0R1sxl9vyo1_540.png
244KB, 540x688px
speaking of nonbi
>>
>>2013268
She is Rina's maid.

>Maki and her have a Revolution game next
Doubt it
>>
After the first 10 games, it's become hard to number subsequent releases. How do /u/ do it?

I remember it like this:
SH11: Michael no Otome-tachi
SH12: Atelier no Koibito-tachi
SH13-15: nurse games
SH16: Shirayuki no Kishi
SH17: Eris x Shizuku missing route
SH18: Remembering when we met
SH19: cycling
SH20: New Generation
SH21-23: Revolution

I count Hanahira as 9.5
>>
>>2013285
I started to call them by their name after Maidens.
>>
>>2013292
I hate Fuguriya's messiness so much. Without official numbering, it's extremely disorienting to get into this series. New people just don't know where to start, and people who don't follow the franchise for a while might completely miss some releases once they decide to catch up. What drove them to abanddon Yuin Yurin and make St. Michael company anyway? All the while STILL releasing SH stuff under Fuguriya?
>>
>>
>>2013309
>New people just don't know where to start
>http://petalsgarden.axypb.net/where-should-i-start-with-a-kiss-for-the-petals/

???
>>
>>2013318
That doesn't list every game though and even Fuguriya doesn't keep it up to date.
>>
>>2013318
Still messy. That blog has no sense of oganization and basically read like a long twitter. It also has a strangely irritating writing style that I can't put my finger on. Pretentious? Not getting to the point?

I'm not a stranger to the series and I can into moon, so my complaints are not for myself. I just notice the difficulty whenever I try to introduce friends to it/helping them to catch up.
>>
>>2013324
Someone should just make their own guide and post it here.
>>
>>2013326
I just use this.
https://vndb.org/v/all?q=sono%20hanabira;fil=tagspoil-1;o=a;s=rel
>>
>>2013332
>>2013326

A "guide" might be helpful. I'm thinking of getting into the series myself as well, but I've no idea what to do either. I did read the first two games, but suffice to say, neither of them were really good. Of course, it's a nukige, and they had some charm, but still.

So in that regard it'd be helpful to know what you can do if you don't want to start with the oldest release, but rather with something.. solid, that you can start with and shows what the series is about around now. Though as far as "English only" goes, I guess you'd have not much of a choice but to go with the old doujin games, and the chronology might be enough?

Well, personally I'm still torn between continuing to ignore the series, sucking it up and start up with Sono Hana 3 (and then ignore the series for another few years afterwards..), jump to the first "full" commercial game or simply try new generation.
>>
>>2013339
The first two games are quite bad plot-wise

But 3 is where the series start progressing a bit in that area, the first big game(Maidens of Michael) is really good all-around, but since it's only partially translated, you'll have to watch a translated LP of it
>>
>>2013344
1 is basically h-scenes and filler. 6, which features the same couple, is a lot better.

I've heard that 11/Maidens of Michael is where the writing takes a big upturn in quality.
>>
>>2013339
My advice is trying out the first game of every couple (SH1, 2, 3, 7, 8). Your enjoyment will most likely vary because the dynamic is very different.

However, if you can 100% decide that nukige isn't for you (I recommend trying out at least SH3 and 8 before making this decision), go play Maidens of Michael and New Generation, as they're currently the best written in the franchise. If you like these two enough, you'll automatically want to read the follow-up games and/or exploring the old couples.
>>
In jap sites nips always recommend Maidens as a starting point. Too bad we can't do that because is not translated yet.
>>
>>2013493

Maybe I'll do that then. But right now I'm still busy with Kamitsure. Maybe as my next Yuri title. Not like there are that many out there.
>>
>>2013285
Revolution?
>>
File: sl_bn26.jpg (367KB, 1500x600px) Image search: [Google]
sl_bn26.jpg
367KB, 1500x600px
>>2013549
New Generation's sequels are called Revolution. The first one was "Revolution Rinagisa", the others two (maybe 3 if Maki gets a girl, who knows) should come out this year.
>>
File: 1434649075801.jpg (139KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1434649075801.jpg
139KB, 600x600px
>>2013549
The games focused on one the couples of New Generation
>>
>>2013363
>new generation
>best written
if you can into moon, you'll know that the writing is bad and on the same level as nurse series. Revo is slightly better but that doesn't really change anything.
>>
>>2013594
I am reading NewGene and it's well written. You would have to be practically blinded to not see how organic the dialogues are, the superiority in characterization, well-handled friendship dynamic, as well as certain sense of realism.

I like Otome-tachi much better but that's only because I personally enjoy Miya x Risa (as characters and as a couple) better and that they have more time to tell their story, unlike the 3 NewGene couples who had to share screentime. But objectively speaking, Madoka-Madoka is a better writer than Jun (both are immensely better than Sano though). Had she been written, say, Manami x Hazuki in a format similar to Otome-tachi (1 main couple in a big game), I believe I would love it as much or more than Otome-tachi.
>>
>>2013612
Comma splices:
>NewGene, and it's well written.
>better, but that's only
>better, and that they have
>than Sano, though
>>
>>2013612
I been reading some of it too. Hazuki is fucked in the head, man.
>>
>>2013612
That is your opinion and I totally respect that. I, however still dislike Madoka Madoka's writing because throughout the entire nurse series and Newgene, she still has that tendency to drags out her story and that what makes her stuff annoyingly bored. Yes, she is well versed in dramatic twist and character development in a self contained story but she is pretty bad in making a compelling story entirely.

>Madoka Madoka is better writer than Jun
Maybe to you but not me. Madoka Madoka is better at developing her characters but Jun is skilled at tackling the franchise as a whole.

This is my opinion, it would not matter to anyone anyway:
>organic dialogues
Well, not all the time. There are times those lines sounds kinda forced to me.

>superior characterization/character dynamic
no doubt.

>sense of realism
The last act of Hazuki x Manami route feels abrupt and feels surreal.The entire build up feels dragged and the climax just seems too spontaneous and rushed.

Both have their pros and cons. My conclusion,
Jun = nukige with likable characters
Madoka = characters development to build up drama and tension.
>>
>>2013623
>Hazuki is fucked in the head, man.

How so?
>>
File: save me.png (754KB, 797x595px) Image search: [Google]
save me.png
754KB, 797x595px
It's nearly 5am and I don't know what I'm doing with my life
>>
>>2013657
From the thumbnail I thought nanami face was covered in blood

do you think yuuna is capable of harming nanami given her yandere tendencies
>>
>>2013666
I might be wrong but didn't she contemplate murder-suicide in the very first game?
>>
>>2013672
Yes, she planned to kill nanami and then herself after nanami caught her masturbating

Also one of the light novels implies that if yuuna ever leaves her, nanami will commit suicide
>>
>>2013623
Read on. I initially thought Hazuki is just another Nanami/Risa rehash (silly girl who likes to fantasize, has some redeeming qualities such as hard working and not totally stupid), but man oh man, I was wrong. Hazuki is an extremely balanced person, neither too idealistic nor too cynical, kind yet not a pushover, positive yet practical, clever and mature. I was honestly stunt by the way she handled Manami after the Christmas party. All I could think was "This kid is gonna grow up into a cunning yet good-hearted woman. Manami just won the lottery there."

Tl;dr: Hazuki is the girl any heir/heiress would realistically wish for in a partner.

>>2013628
From your post, I have the feeling that we actually have the same assessment for Madoka vs Jun writing. The conclusion of who writes better is thus just what one personally enjoys more.

Like I said before, I immensely enjoyed Otome-tachi. However, Shirayuki was subpar (literally just a bit better than Sano's stuff), which led me to believe that Otome was just a lucky stroke. Its primary brilliance lies in Miya x Risa chemistry instead of a notable writing talent. This is not to say Jun is untalented, just that he's still more or less generic in proses/dialogues/characterization. He has a sense for a good plot though. His style is frankly very anime-ish and stereotype-reliant.

Madoka, on the other hand, always leans more towards mainstream novel writing. Her characters are usually multi-dimenional and feel like real people with beliveable quirks. Her dialogues read like something one would actually say in real life (particularly the banters between friends). I have noticed her writing progression from Shirokoi to the nurse games and now to NewGene, and it's getting less and less anime-ish. This is why I want to see her write one couple in a big game in order to verify whether her "uncompelling plot" trait is just due to screentime constraint, or actually due to inability.
>>
File: ss+(2016-03-22+at+05.22.31).jpg (168KB, 796x598px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-03-22+at+05.22.31).jpg
168KB, 796x598px
>>2013678
Yeah. Poor Nanami-chan.
>>
>>2013628

Madoka can actually write something really good. The true route of Resonance was almost perfect. It also didn't really drag on or anything.
On the other hand you have Shirokoi, which after the first (really well done) chapter simmers off and just becomes boring.
The first chapter was able to give a nice introduction to the whole nurse thing. It was pretty well done, as the mistakes and whatnot the MC did were all rather believable. But after the first chapter, it just became a mess of disconnected scenes. Sometimes you'd get a "scolding scene", where the reason the scolding happens is told via narration in three lines before. That ain't good. And while a "main-story" is teased, nothing really happens there either.

Well, also let's not forget how Madoka can make some raaaather unlikeable heroines. This is true for both Resonance and Shirokoi. The first has literally a girl as a heroine, who tries to kill the MC several times and is REALLY NOT NICE, while the latter has a girl who's a major bitch to the MC and certain other people. A MAJOR BITCH.

Haven't seen anything of Madoka in Sono Hana, but I think in theory there is a lot of potential to be had. Some weaknesses can also be not the fault of the author. I.E. Yuu's route in Resonance is awesome, until the final part just randomly happens. It's like they run out of time and tried to finish the route in some half-assed way. Like an axed manga. It felt so random.

Well, gotta try new gene at one point. Though I don't expect it to be on a level like the true route of Resonance. Sono Hana is just a veeery different series, so that kind of impact is rather impossible. Well, Sono Hana New Gene has (hopefully) its own merits. I'll see.
>>
>>2013797
I have played Seisai no Resonance, and am pretty confident that many parts of it weren't written by Madoka. It reads nothing like Shirokoi/SH nurses/SH NewGene. That game has 2 writers, right?

When I look at a writer's writing ability, I do not judge them based on how many likable characters they can create. It's totally fine to write a hateful character (because, hey, different people are drawn to different types of personality). Cowardice, selfish, egoistic, stubborn, bitchy, ruthless, etc. Variety is always good. What you gotta look at is how well such a character is presented to the readers, as in, not one-dimensional nor has generic dialogues.
>>
>>2013797
>Madoka can actually write something really good. The true route of Resonance was almost perfect. It also didn't really drag on or anything.
That's not her work. She wrote the 1st years side of the game.

I couldn't stand to play much of New Gene. The events and conversations around Hazuki and Manami becoming a couple were so unpleasantly dysfunctional it put me off continuing. There'd been nothing before that point to suggest there was going to be much to enjoy about any of the characters either.
>>
>>2013797
>The true route of Resonance was almost perfect
That part is not by Madoka, senpai.
>>
>>2013807
>I have played Seisai no Resonance, and am pretty confident that many parts of it weren't written by Madoka
Agreed. Most parts in Resonance do not really have that Madoka's essence. She might be involved in certain part of it but I highly doubt she wrote the most integral part for all routes.
>>
>>2013808
Funny, since ManaHazu is officially my second fav SH couple just after MiyaRisa now.
>>
>>2013679
>His style is frankly very anime-ish and stereotype-reliant
That is what SH is supposed to be. It has always been like that since the very first game. The sudden change of tone in Newgene completely puts me off.
>>
File: CeJI7toUYAAlFuA.jpg (26KB, 600x278px) Image search: [Google]
CeJI7toUYAAlFuA.jpg
26KB, 600x278px
>>
>>2013869
So what were you thinking when Manami was using her alter ego to persuade Hazuki that she ought to feel guilty about being upset that Manami's image was a calculated front and really she's an abusive asshole?
>>
>>2013880
I see a kid making a mistake, and after being shown kindness, had had the courage to admit that she's wrong in front of the entire class. That course of action showed her extreme bravery. How many people in real life do you know would accept public humiliation like that to show that they're sorry? Like they said, it's easy to forgive people for being wrong than for being right.

If you only like angels in your yuri, nothing I can do about it. I like interesting characters who can be calculating, can be mean, can be manipulative, and can commit mistakes (exactly why I love Miya and Manami in the first place).
>>
>>2013930
>If you only like angels in your yuri, nothing I can do about it
That's not my problem with it. If it was written such that I thought the writer understood what was wrong with what was going on, then it would be interesting. But it was pretty clear that actually the writing was just stupid. Manami apologized for part of her behavior , but there are aspects of what she did that are shitty without the writer thinking they're shitty, so weren't even treated as something to apologize for.
>>
>>2013679
Oh no, I like how she actively wishes to be rekt even more than characters before her and I can easily tell it's leading to something good.
>>
File: CeEHQPnUAAA422W.jpg (108KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
CeEHQPnUAAA422W.jpg
108KB, 800x1066px
>Aya: Nnnnnh! Morning already?
>Ai: Hehehe, good morning, Aya You sleep well?
>Aya: Sheesh, who's the one who kept me up all night, huh?
>>
>>2013945
How old are the New Generation girls anyway?

Considering mainline girls are between 15-17 with the exception of Takako and Runa obviously
>>
>>2013991
Middle school age, 13-15
>>
>>2013996
Gonna pretend I didn't see that lads
>>
>>2013997
They're called the New generation for a reason.
>>
>>2013991
The main girls are 16-18. NewGene are 14 (all 6 are second year middle school).
>>
>>2013997
Don't worry. If New Generation ever gets localized they'll all magically turn 18.
>>
>>2014399
Not even neccesary, with the exception of Takako, they have never mentioned the age of the girls in any game.
>>
>>2014440
People will try to infer based on what year of school they are in though. I wouldn't be surprised if they say they're 18+ just to be safe, at least legally.
>>
>>2014449
They don't even mention high/middle/elementary school in the newest games, they just call them "main school" or "annex".
>>
>>2013996
i likes em young
>>
>>2013862

Strange, at least Yuu's route felt really like how Shirokoi flows. Lot's and lot's of relatively short relatively disconnected scenes. Though the difference being that it actually works quite well in Resonance with Yuu, while it almost kills Shirokoi. Though well, again, Yuu's route just randomly gets its final events and ends. Without really resolving anything. But what who knows what that was all about. The game was the last one of the dev, as far as I know, so that could explain it.

But, whatsoever, interesting to know. Once I try out New Gene, I'll probably get a better understanding of Madoka.
>>
>>2014584
Before trying out Newgene, you should probably suffer trough the nurse series first. That way you could really get the gist of Madoka's writing style throughout her SH series.
To be honest, they were all borefest to me, including Newgene.
>>
>>2014584
Yuu's route is part of what she did write
>>
>>2014584
Note that Shirokoi also has 2 writers just like Resonance, so any impression based on these two games are likely inaccurate because we don't know who were respinsible for which part, or if one is responsible for plot while the other does the actual writing.

NewGene and the nurse games are unmistakenly Madoka because the style was very consistent and distinctive. You don't have to play the nurse games (I avoided it for a really long time at first because I dislike the artstyle so much, but eventually took the bait while I was bored), but I'd say they're very decent. You won't be drown in moe and fluffiness like the usual SH fare, but I didn't feel my time was wasted.
>>
File: CePgpEJUkAAOTsX.jpg (45KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CePgpEJUkAAOTsX.jpg
45KB, 600x600px
>>
>>2014634

If Yuu in Resonance was written by Madoka, everything I read of Shirokoi was most likely as well. Which were 3 chapters. Plus there was a Solfege reference.. I THINK... in it as well. Although I've never played it, I've played a bit of Symphonic Rain, and yeah. Not a lot of VNs use "Fortelle" as an instrument, and I'd assume Solfege does it as well.

As for the 3 Sono Hana Nurse games.. I'll have to be REALLY starved for yuri before I'd bother with them. Don't think that'll happen.
>>
>>2014806
>@fuguriya1 What’s up with Rinagisa? Is the super powerful suction of their kiss so intense it’s keeping Nagisa suspended? That’s some terrifying sucking power…

>@fuguriya1:
>Rinagisa is an attractive force to be feared!
>…That was the thought when we designed it, but if you look closely, they’re not quite touching (´・ω・`)
>>
Atelier no Koibito-tachi, part 3. 16.67% Translated.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCDc0PQC6Ek

If you'd like to help translate this VN, just make a comment in this vid saying so.
>>
You guys probably know already, but Madoka stopped writing some months ago, so Rinagisa and the others upcoming Revolution VNs are written by Jun.
>>
>>2015181
What happened? She sounded so enthusiastic about the characters back when NewGene was near release. I'm sad that she doesn't work on their follow-ups.
>>
>>2015205
She said she started to write like a thing to do while not working, but now it was actually becoming a second job, so she decided to stop for a while. At least that's what I remember reading in her blog.
>>
As much as I dislike her current writing style, I still think that Madoka should continue writing so that she could improvise on it.
>>
>>2014582
Someone please call Chris Hansen.
>>
>>2015422
He's not that young.
>>
File: CeTdlRYUUAEPu-t.jpg (66KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CeTdlRYUUAEPu-t.jpg
66KB, 600x800px
>>
>>2014582
Takako pls
>>
>>2015178
Thanks, anon.
>>
>Currently the second series of Sono Hana doujin games (Itoshisa no Photograph,Anata woSuki na Shiawase,Kuchibiru to Kiss de Tsubuyaite) are out of stock, and we were going to recommend the download versions, but...
>There were so many people who said they really wanted a packaged version that we've decided to release them as a new edition~
>Details to come! We'll keep you posted~

>It is currently unknown if these will be simple reprints or remakes with updated music, as with the first three titles.
>>
>>2015765
Nevertheless, amazing that there's that much demand. Good for them.
>>
>>2015765
BUT YURI DOESN'T SELL!

Butthurt people keep claiming it, so it must be true! Clearly, the Sono Hana folks are lying!
>>
>>2015772
Remains the question if anything other than Sono Hana sells.
>>
>>2015773
Well, plenty of manga series manage multi volume series with no signs of stopping, such as Bloom into You or Murcielago, and various yuri games do come out.
>>
>>2015768
It not the first time their products ran out of stock, already happened with the original games and a lot of LN and drama CDs.
Even Maidens ran out of stock, and they re-released, a cheap version, some time ago (I remember seeing the last copies of the original version selling at 14k yen).
>>
Can someone give me the link to that waifu2x'd version of the OVA?
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>2015980
Your welcome!
>>
Calling it now, Mangagamer announces New Generation tonight at Anime Boston.
http://mangagamer.org/announcements/
>>
>>2016308
That communiqué is categorically spurious, my vernal grasshopper; The veracious antiphon bequeathed by MG shall be the most primogenial game of its epoch: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o. https://vndb.org/v917
>>
>>2016308
>>2016442
It'll be Maidens of Michael.
>>
>>2016308
It will be Kindred Spirits hardcopy edition plus 2 het games.
>>
>>2016474
I'm okay with this. Give me that Kindred Spirits hardcopy already, mangagamer.
>>
>>2016461
I hope so, I mean people who don't know much about the series and played RHWM are most likely eager to see how Risa and Miya actually hook up
>>
No Sonohana this time.
Although MG will be translating the Drama CDs for Yuri Ghosts, so we at least got something /u/ from this announcement.
>>
File: CYorWYyWkAA8qKt.jpg (70KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CYorWYyWkAA8qKt.jpg
70KB, 600x600px
>>2016562
>No Sonohana this time
>>
File: 89798FHDH.jpg (18KB, 186x179px) Image search: [Google]
89798FHDH.jpg
18KB, 186x179px
>>2013623
>Hazuki is fucked in the head, man.
ready to die anon?
>>
File: CehELKkW4AA5vhs.jpg (70KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CehELKkW4AA5vhs.jpg
70KB, 600x800px
>>
File: tumblr_o4q7zgpyHH1sxl9vyo1_500.png (305KB, 493x536px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4q7zgpyHH1sxl9vyo1_500.png
305KB, 493x536px
Nanami a qt
>>
File: baptism.jpg (138KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
baptism.jpg
138KB, 800x600px
I might upload more Rikka x Sayuki on my youtube channel just for kicks... :P
https://www.youtube.com/c/billybob300c2百合が好き
>>
File: Cey2w7TWEAAQI40.jpg:large.jpg (127KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Cey2w7TWEAAQI40.jpg:large.jpg
127KB, 800x1066px
>>
>>2015466
>>2017364
>>2020345
Translations for these?
>>
File: 1457027033883.jpg (20KB, 292x292px) Image search: [Google]
1457027033883.jpg
20KB, 292x292px
>>2020161
>:P
Get out.
>>
>>2020369
First one:
>Rina: Here's your good morning chocolate, Nagisa!
>Nagisa: Rina... you don't have to give it to me mouth-to-mouth...
>Rina: Heehee... You may say that, but you're taking it anyway, and for that I love you.

Second one:
>Hazuki: Ooh, your hair's so smooth and pretty...
>Manami: Yawn... Hazukii, I'm still sleepy... Yaaaaawn...
>Hazuki: Yes, yes, but a shower will fix that. Honestly, you're so high-maintenance.

Third one:
>Aya: Haha! Don't be like that, it's cute!
>Ai: No! You can't just take a picture of me while I'm asleep!
>Aya: Come on, it's okay! I'm the only one allowed to see your cute little sleeping face.

You're welcome. Took some tiny liberties to avoid awkward translations, though.
>>
>>2020630
thanks
>>
>>2020345
Love Ai's face in this one.
>>
>>2020345
>>2017364
>>2015466
Takanobu art looks top tier in this style. I wonder why it doesn't look this good in the CGs.
>>
>>2020708
He has a weird understanding of bone structure that doesn't need to show in monochrome.
>>
>>2020708
His shading style is way too pronounced, which make the skin greases, ribs, and muscles stand out more than they should, resulting in a bad-looking body instead of clean like Peko's. Furthermore, he can't keep the faces on model if it isn't a frontal shot or perfect sideway shot, so there're lots of ugly faces, particularly in kissing/sex scenes.
>>
>>2020825
I can overlook all of those, I'm just thankful we don't have to put up with overlarge boob sizes anymore.
>>
>>2020913
I'm the opposite. I can overlook some cowtits (only up until Tokyo Necro level though) but can't stand even slightly ugly faces. I didn't bother staring at many kissing/sex scenes of NewGene. Thanksfully the sprites are extremely cute though.
>>
Fuguriya should stop tweeting random food stuff and actually announce something.
>>
File: 1412133904829.jpg (764KB, 800x1051px) Image search: [Google]
1412133904829.jpg
764KB, 800x1051px
>>2021215
Don't you see senpai?

The next Sonohana game is going to be about the girls opening a female-only maid cafe
>>
Mangagamer is having a sale today
http://www.mangagamer.com/detail.php?goods_type=1&product_code=149
>>
>>2022182
Only 1 USD less...
>>
>>2022182
Miya could easily wreck Nemu's face
>>
File: CfB5XGdUkAABcSG.jpg (53KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
CfB5XGdUkAABcSG.jpg
53KB, 600x750px
At least they are tweeting random gay shit now.
>>
>>2022842
Damn.
>>
Does anyone have a link to the 1 episode OVA in 1080p? There's one torrent floating around nyaa, but there's no seeders.

I'm new to this series and figured the ova was the best place to see if it's my cup of tea
>>
>>2022891
I think there was a MEGA link in a previous thread but the archives are down however the OVA is getting a BD in May so you'll have to stick to a common version of the OVA in the meantime
>>
>>2022891
>>2022923
http://deploy.loveisover.me/u/thread/1904218/#1905387
>>
File: dvd.jpg (120KB, 767x1074px) Image search: [Google]
dvd.jpg
120KB, 767x1074px
>>2023019
Here's the original post:
http://deploy.loveisover.me/u/thread/1874020/#1874961
>>
>>2022923
>>2023019
>>2023024
So if I'm reading this right, there's no HD version yet, and what's out there is actually upscales?

Odd that they'd take so long to bluray it...
>>
>>2023275
The BD will probably also be an upscale
>>
>>2023275

Not sure, but there was one upscale done by some.. /u/ser(?) with the waifu2x scaler. Basically it'd look way better than anything the official release would look like. If you can get that version, it's probably the best. That upscaler is pretty insane. (takes a lot of resources as well though, so you can't really apply it as a normal scaling-method during watching something. Heck it would probably not even work for a VN "on the fly".. you'd get major lags)
>>
>>2023348
Why would they do this?

>>2023372
that's what was linked here >>2023019
>>2023024
>>
>>2023426
>Why would they do this?
Adult anime released on DVD in 2010 are really unlikely to have been authored with a future re-release in mind and it's not like there'd be a film source to remaster from.
>>
File: CfHNbJkVIAU--7H.jpg (89KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CfHNbJkVIAU--7H.jpg
89KB, 600x800px
>>
Did anyone notice Peko's arts had gone kinda to shit in some of the later games? For some reasons, that Eris x Shizuku missing route game has really distorted bodies (or just too big heads) and awkward anatomy in the event CGs. Back then I just brushed if off as Peko being in a rush and fucked it up (at keadt the faces still look okay). But Remembering How We Met looks ugly again. The event CGs colouring was lame, particularly skin tones. Bodies are disproportionally smaller than their model in Otome-tachi. The faces also look off somehow, not exactly ugly, but more like an amateur version compared to the usual polished Peko.

I want Otome-tachi level of skill back.
>>
File: dsgsd.jpg (122KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
dsgsd.jpg
122KB, 900x506px
>>2023506
He was trying a different style, it was pretty bad. His new style is better, but still worse than SH 7, 8, 9, Maidens IMO.

pic related, it is his new style.
>>
>>2023524
>new style
The only style change I'm aware of is from the first 10 games VS all the latter games (starting from Otome). I like both equally. That pic you posted is his latter style.

I wouldn't have been this surprised if the transition was more logical. The way it is, Peko drew beautifully right away with Otome, Atelier and Sayuki, then regressed backwards into shit as if he's only practicing this new style now. Oh well. I hope he regains his sense of anatomy and colouring soon.
>>
>>2023524
is this an original artwork?
>>
>>2023565
Looks like it's from some het VN called Koibito Suru Utopia or something.
>>
>>2023524
WTF... is that Miya?!
>>
>>2023570
no, hetshit game
>>
>>2023570
That's exactly what I thought when I first saw the image - see: http://lovematic.net/koipia/character2.html#charahead

They are recycling design - and Miya's VA is voicing for this character.
>>
File: 1428258025115.png (250KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1428258025115.png
250KB, 800x600px
>>2023626
That's quite lazy

And everyone knows there's only room for one Miya
>>
>>2023626
That entire VN has the most generic characters designs I have ever seen.
>>
>>2023626
Not just Miya- Risa, Sayuki, Yuuna and Hazuki are in this game too.
>>
File: 45245242.png (482KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
45245242.png
482KB, 800x600px
>>2023626
>>2023640
>>2023646
Peko usually recycles designs. This VN was made before Runa existed, too lazy to check but I wouldn't be surprised if they have the same VA.
You can find other similar characters looking his old VNs too.
>>
>>2023570
if it was miya, i would've told risa right away that she be cheatin!
>>
Fuck I haven't been here in a long time.

Quick request if anyone has it, I'm looking for a clean(no-text) version of the eighth VN's cover/title.
If clean is not available then I'll take it just as the cover with as high a resolution as is available. I've been searching for awhile and I just can't find it.
Thanks in advance if anyone takes up on this selfish request.
>>
>>2023771
I do wonder what a jealous Risa is like. We already saw Miya: moody, avoid her lover, too proud to ask for clarification, hostile and occasionally violent with her rival.

If I have to guess, Risa would probably cry.
>>
File: 042.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
042.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>2022891
Just finished watching the ova; really liked the intimacy level even though it was rushed (but what can you do?)

That said, which games would you rec first? I'm thinking I'll start with 3 & 5 unless there's a better couple?

Also, do you know of any other ova's/hentai that would have a really similar feel?
>>
>>2024155
3 and 5 are good but if you can play 1, 2 and their sequels despite being the weakest of the series since their sequels are good
>>
>>2024155

If you can't into moon and plan to read all of them, start with 1 and go chronologically. I always hear 1+2 are the "worst", so it might not be so great to go to them later on.
>>
File: sh.jpg (226KB, 800x1138px) Image search: [Google]
sh.jpg
226KB, 800x1138px
>>2024141
I got it nvm.

>>2024171
This is the best way to go in my opinion.
>>
>>2024171
>I always hear 1+2 are the "worst"
Really? I've only played the translated ones but 5 is by far the least enjoyable, it's one huge melodrama fast. The only redeeming factor about it is that it features the best girl.
>>
>>2024170
>>2024171
Roger. I'm not surprised that there aren't any other ova's with a similar feel, this series seems like a diamond in the rough

>>2024174
>but 5 is by far the least enjoyable
well shit that sucks. shouldn't get my hopes up for much?
>>
>>2024174
I agree, 5 was kind of a shitfest after the date. People lump it in with 3 just because it's the same couple and production/artstyle but it really wasn't quite as nice as 3.
>>
>>2024174
>>2024183
Also, it reminded me a lot of Taiga leaving in the end of Toradora, which I thought was also terrible. But in there, nobody seemed to even care that much.
>>
>>2024174
I respectably disagree. The non-melodrama parts were very enjoyable, good enough to pull it up from the bottom.
I personally think 2 is the worst in the entire series - it's about the first scene, and how is it possible for them to become a couple after what happened in the first scene.
>>
>>2024177
>shouldn't get my hopes up for much?

Don't feel bad the first half of the game is really cute and enjoyable
>>
Those who can't into moon, go chronologically from 1 to 10.

Those who can, start with Michael no Otome-tachi then continue with which ever you fancy.
>>
>>2024174
I liked the melodrama thing....
>>
>>2024189
>I personally think 2 is the worst in the entire series - it's about the first scene, and how is it possible for them to become a couple after what happened in the first scene.

Kaede is too forgiveful when it comes to Sara and how could anyone pass the oppotunity of having your cute cousin being at your complete disposal
>>
On the third game currently (the Mai/Reo one), is it just me or does the game crash every time you tab out? I'm bothered because now I can't play and shitpost at the same time.
>>
>>2024303
Just windowed mode it Onee-sama.
>>
>>2024298
Because she sucked in every way possible up to that point so that no one would ask her for anything important. It isn't until Maidens that she starts actually standing up for herself and stuff.
>>
>>2024305
Nope, doesn't work either. If I bring up another window it stops responding when I switch back.
>>
>>2024303
Compatibility for XP
>>
>>2024309
Have you tried running it on compatibility mode?
>>
>>2024303
I've never had this problem with any game, except the sound skips sometimes.
>>
>>2024310
>>2024314
Still crashes if I tab out. To make everything worse my previous saves don't show up at all.

Oh well I guess I'll just post from my phone then.
>>
>>2024320
Make sure to exit the game. Set compatibility mode, then start the game again.

Compatibility mode XP service packet 3
>>
>>2024330
I did everything including restarting the computer and nothing worked. I did find a funny workaround though, if I bring up the exit menu then it won't crash anymore if I tab out, so I'm calling this a win.
>>
>>2024350
Try to run as administrator as well. I had weird 'hiccups' and that fixed it for me. I know it's not the same, but it could be the fix.
>>
>>2024500
Running in compatibility mode already forces me to run as admin.
>>
>>2024643
It didn't for me. Even when I tried only compatibility, it still had those problems. But I guess my PC is stupid like that.
>>
File: iwof.png (464KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
iwof.png
464KB, 800x600px
>>2024155
>Also, do you know of any other ova's/hentai that would have a really similar feel?

None if it has to be in the Yuri genre... actually, I can't recall any in the general hentai arena either - something that comes somewhat close would be: *hetshit warning* the "First Love" series and maybe "Ane Koi" . But then I'm not familiar with hentai stuff in the first place.

The important part is: Nothing can top the SonoHana OVA.
>>
>>2024303
>>2024320
I have the same problem. The weird part for me is that I played through the first four games years ago, and they never crashed. I'm on the same toaster I was back then, in fact I never removed the games, they're still in the same place and working fine. So recently I wanted to get into the series again, got game 5 from the torrent in the OP, and it crashes whenever I interact with another window. Tried game 6, same problem. Decided to get game 1 from the torrent, just for a test, and it also crashed. So I had two different installations of the same game, one working properly and the other crashing when I leave the window. There's something different between the game files in the OP here and the ones I've had for years (don't recall where I got them from), but I can't tell what it is, they seem identical. And no amount of compatibility mode or admin rights or locale solved the problem.

Anyway, thanks for the exit menu trick, it worked for me too.
>>
>>2025431
My problem went away after turning on compatibility mode. It didn't have to be Windows XP mode - running it on Windows 7 compatibility mode on my Windows 7 (yes, same version) fixed the problem.

Maybe try downloading the game from the Mediafire link in OP if you get tired with the exit menu workaround.
>>
>>2025392
Damn. Well if the hetshit has the feels that's still better than nothing. Thanks m8
>>
>>2025504
>Windows 7 compatibility mode on my Windows 7
...Son of a gun. That worked. I had no idea this was a thing, it sounds silly, but what do I know.
I tried the mediafire folder before by the way, it's the same as the torrent. It's still strange that I need to do this for the games if I get them from those sources, but the ones I already had work fine without any compatibility settings (I checked). Whatever though, doesn't matter.
>>
can someone please stop talking about running shit in compatibility mode and post about some fucking updates or translations please?
>>
>>2025600
That's rude, onee-sama.
>>
>>2025600
How about learning moon yourself, faggot?
>>
Is there any way to play the games in fullscreen?When I enable fullscreen it just becomes a small window instead of stretching to the entire screen.
Windows 7, running in compatibility mode with XP because of the crashes.
>>
please, i iz trying to starts my programming career in sono hanabira. can someone helps me?
>>
>>2025600
Well, unfortunately there aren't updates - the last 3 posts from @fuguriya1 featured Japanese Baked Fu (wheat gluten), Pancake, and Naporitan.... as for translations, believe me it takes a lot of efforts even for someone who learned Japanese in Japan - and they are doing it for free, so I don't think they should be rushed.

>>2025651
>please, i iz trying to starts my programming career in sono hanabira. can someone helps me?
There aren't really much programming involved. The "visual novel base software", if you will, is already made - they just need to add voice, image, and text to it.
If you want to learn some programming using visual novel as a medium, learn the python scripting language and then play with Ren'Py https://www.renpy.org/
>>
>>2025685
You-know-who was trying to remake the games in Ren'Py, then MangaGamer picked him up.
>>
>>2025886
Who/what happened?
I'm sorry, I don't know about the fanbase, I'm just playing the games.
>>
>>2025685
>>2025886
Any way we could hack the Remembering how we Met and inject the data from other games in it?
>>
>>2025923
What for?
>>
>>2025886
>You-know-who
Voldemort?
>>
>>2025919

He Who Must Not Be Named is the owner of axypb.net with the twitter handle @axypb

He was partially responsible for translating, at least facilitating translation of the first 10 games. He got hired by MangaGamer to oversee the translation of Remembering How We Met.

He must not be named here because a lot of people hate him for various reasons - last time he was mentioned a moderator had to step in - if you want you can trace the conversation from the previous thread 1986430 through the archiving website.
>>
>>2025919
Know the shitposter that keeps crying about some mod at /u/?

The axypb.net guy is notorious here.
>>
>>2026015
The thread has been deleted and I can't find it in the archive.
I don't know of any archive that archives /u/ either.
I do know some people hate him, but that's all.

>>2026016
Never saw that crying about mods, except those troll threads a few days ago after someone supposedly found a mod's dating profile or something like that.
>>
>>2026069
http://deploy.loveisover.me/u/thread/1986430/
>>
>>2026132
I never thought I'd get to read Vogon poetry in real life.
10/10 had an actual aneurism
>>
>>2026015
People mostly hate him for two reasons, either "he posted something dumb on Twitter/his blog, I'm going to bring it to this thread so we can hate it together" or the robotic way he talks. Personally I hate him because of his hypocritical attitude toward fan translations, now that he's working for Mangagamer he hates them, even though he did it for years.
>>
>>2023372
>>2023426
I am the guy who helped create the upscale pipeline (but not the guy who carried it out). I have a copy of the upscaled video. So that people stop asking or having to look in the archive, should I add it to the Mediafire Hanabira HD folder? It would take a long time to upload on my internet connection, unfortunately.
>>
>>2026247
I don't think anyone would object :)

Or maybe the OP can add the link to the one that's already uploaded when creating the next thread.
>>
>>2025685
wait a minute these people are doing it for free? why don't we pay them then. cause if this the case we can just pay them in the form of donations. a lot of fan made video games are made this way
>>
File: CfcMLPDUYAEWPXj.jpg (125KB, 800x1066px) Image search: [Google]
CfcMLPDUYAEWPXj.jpg
125KB, 800x1066px
Holy shit Rina
>>
>>2026493
I love this art
>>
>>2026015
that guy translated nothing. Isn't Ralen the one who translated stuff from him and MangaGamer?
>>
>>2026520
fuck me. *For him (axypb)
>>
>>2026015
Hell, even without mentioning him at all someone manages to derail the thread into bitching about him every single time. Someone asks about programming for this game, an anon mentions him because he did programming once, thread derailed. None of this shit has anything to do with Sonohana or its producers, so I don't know why some people are so obsessed with him anyway.
>>
File: Vomit.png (806KB, 1300x417px) Image search: [Google]
Vomit.png
806KB, 1300x417px
>>2025392
>>2025526
>hetshit porn
>has feels
i'm done.
>>
>>2026493
Translation?
>>
>>2026493
>the return of watersports
Best middle-school couple confirmed.
>>
File: neutral anime girl.jpg (62KB, 521x593px) Image search: [Google]
neutral anime girl.jpg
62KB, 521x593px
>>2026493
Why is she peeing completely naked in the first place?
>>
>>2026703
You don't?
>>
>>2026703
After-sex maybe?
>>
>>2026069
The shitposter posts the dating profiles once every month or so, and has for months.
>>
>>2026692
Is that a common thing throughout the games?
I remember at least two scenes in the first game and one on the second
>>
File: 56205261.png (468KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
56205261.png
468KB, 780x780px
>>2026738
I think the only explicit ones in the series were a single scene in the 1st, 6th and 7th games, the other ones might be just squirting
>>
>>2026745
On the second one there is a part where golden droplets are mentioned, but it's not explicit.
I haven't gotten to the 6th or 7th yet.
And Yuuna's a pervert.
>>
File: rare Yuuna.jpg (139KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
rare Yuuna.jpg
139KB, 780x780px
>>2026750
>Yuuna's a pervert.

She just loves Nanami very much, nothing wrong with that
>>
>>2026745
>>2026759
More of those pics? For the others girls?
>>
>>2026771
Only Yuuna and Nanami, maybe the artist would do one for the rest of the girls in due time
>>
File: 1456846311979.png (83KB, 189x266px) Image search: [Google]
1456846311979.png
83KB, 189x266px
>>2026759
>rare Yuuna
You're a funny guy, anon.
>>
>>2026785
>guy
>implying
We're all onee-samas here, onee-sama.
>>
>>2026759
Yeah, it's all Nanami's fault for being too cute! Onee-sama was a good, pure girl!
>>
>>2026493
>>2026586

Ri, Rina!? I did lock the door, how!?
Oh, Nagisa, so you were in here~ (in monotone)
Nevermind that, please close the door! Ahh~, I couldn't stop it <3
>>
>>2026738
Every couple that isn't written by Madoka Madoka has at least 1 watersport scene. Yuuna/Nanami had 2. Yes, even Miya/Risa had one.
>>
>>2026924
Mai/Reo and Rikka/Sayuki don't.
>>
>>2026928
Pretty sure Mai/Reo does.

And Rikka/Sayuki is simply because they haven't had a second game yet. Miya/Risa didn't have their pissing scene until Atelier.
>>
>>2026973
>Pretty sure Mai/Reo does.
They don't, all of those scenes are squirts, I remember Mai even mentioning it.
>>
>>2026973
Reo talks about feeling like she is going to pee but Mai explains it is just because she is feeling very good and it isn't pee.
>>
>>2026985
Isn't squirting just really pee anyway? I think that's why my government banned it in porn.
>>
>>2026531
Sounds like your feels are all in buttmad central park
>>
>>2026994
The only thing for certain is that there are millions of people with strong opinions on the subject.
>>
>>2026994
Pretty much, yeah, but don't tell that beliebers on 4chan. They get pretty angry when they discover they have a pee fetish.
>>
>>2026994
Yes, it's pee. However, quote from http://www.thesexmd.com/squirting-really/
>Female ejaculation doesn’t have any of the urea, creatinine, or uric acid found in urine. Check out this study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine.

So it's also not exactly pee. At least, it doesn't contain chemicals that give urine its distinctive smell, colour and taste. And it is mixed with vaginal fluid while coming out so it's also thick and slimy like regular love juice.
>>
File: t78y.png (42KB, 582x329px) Image search: [Google]
t78y.png
42KB, 582x329px
>>2026520
He's in shitloads of trouble now, lol.
>>
Does Remembering How We Met have NSFW content or can I just buy it on Steam?
>>
>>2027208
No and yes.
>>
>>2027206
Huh? What happened?
>>
>>2027214
No idea, but Jeremy Blaustein is kind of a big deal in translation. To get his attention is no small thing.
>>
File: 049.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
049.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
How much does actually change when you make different choices?
I finished 3 and it just said "Halfway END" at the end, that didn't happen with the 1st and 2nd.
Is there just a Halfway END and a correct one or are all the Halfway endings different too?
>>
>>2027495
Actually, it wasn't as much work to check it as I thought.
In case anyone else is curious:
It doesn't affect any following scenes.
There's only one Halfway END.
>>
File: CfoT1vjUYAAbCRU.jpg (161KB, 386x1200px) Image search: [Google]
CfoT1vjUYAAbCRU.jpg
161KB, 386x1200px
https://twitter.com/fuguriya1/status/718908905556807681
>>
Atelier no Koibito-tachi / part 4 / 22.22% Translated
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_g3MwdaFYU
>>
>>2028168
I wish I had the technical skills needed to translate games...
and the language skills
>>
File: Cfrh0W5UMAElTmK.jpg (87KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
Cfrh0W5UMAElTmK.jpg
87KB, 600x800px
>>
>>2027220
Another official english release of sonohana game confirmed. It's NewGene.
>>
>>2028659
Can you give a link? My internet's not working today.
>>
>>2028664
I couldn't find any announcement either.
I think the onee-sama here >>2028659 is suggesting that the tweets here >>2027206 (referenced by >>2027220) implies a new release.
>>
>>2028725
This means something but I have a hard time thinking the man famous for MGS and SOTN is suddenly interested in niche yuri VNs.
>>
>>2028656
Come on, Manami, don't be mad~
Hey, let go of my hand.
Ehehe~ this is what they call the "lover's hold."
Sh, sheesh... I'm not going to forgive you just because we are in love...
>>
>>2025392
>>Also, do you know of any other ova's/hentai that would have a really similar feel?

>None if it has to be in the Yuri genre... actually, I can't recall any in the general hentai arena either - something that comes
>somewhat close would be: *hetshit warning* the "First Love" series and maybe "Ane Koi" . But then I'm not familiar with hentai stuff in the first place.

>The important part is: Nothing can top the SonoHana OVA.
Maybe i can add the Shoujo Sect Ovas, i like them much more than the SonoHana OVA. But that is my preference.
>>
File: kowpeo.jpg (164KB, 850x1209px) Image search: [Google]
kowpeo.jpg
164KB, 850x1209px
>>2028763
Shoujo Sect involves multiple couples and its plot is complicated. Feel-wise this is definitely superior. But I just personally prefer the simpleness and sweetness of SonoHana OVA.
>>
>>2028789
>Feel-wise this is definitely superior.
I hope you are talking about the manga.
>>
>>2028168
that ass is the stuff of legends
>>
File: CfywXCLVIAA0a-S.jpg:large.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CfywXCLVIAA0a-S.jpg:large.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
https://twitter.com/fuguriya1/status/719644310203867136
>>
>>2029812
He's asking which layout would you prefer.
>>
>>2029812
Cover of a Sono Hana compilation or Sono Hana 1 remake, calling it now.
>>
>>2029864
A second remake?
>>
>>2029864
It's an autograph board according to the tweet
>>
>>2030068
An actual remake, it has been rumored for years.
>>
>>2030074
It is a "mistery" autograph, they'll probably give it for buying something, hopefully a new game.
>>
>>2028656
Its a repost
https://petalsgarden.axypb.net/trans/newgene/yuritime.html
>>
File: risamiya.png (367KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
risamiya.png
367KB, 800x600px
>>2030096
@fuguriya1 https://twitter.com/fuguriya1/status/720232844610502658
>Thank you very much for participating in the autograph board survey.
>Since A seemed to be popular, we will be using that layout.
>Details about the autograph board will be explained a little later, but please have your hopes up ~

Yes, hopefully it's going to be a freebie for purchasing a new game. I only care about the new game. More RisaMiya please~
>>
https://twitter.com/fuguriya1/status/720409273973415936

It's a remake of the first 5 games. Only 1000 copies.
>>
File: Cf9oapfVAAAzuXd.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Cf9oapfVAAAzuXd.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>2030804
>>
>>2030807
Details

Title: Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo First Series Complete Pack

Included work:
1. A Kiss for the Petals
2. My Dear Prince
3. Joined in Love with You
7. I Want Your Sweet Enchanting Kisses
8. Dyed with an Angel's Petals

Release Date: Hard Copy - Scheduled Apr. 30 2016

Price: Hard Copy - 7900 JPY *limited manufacturing 1000 copies

Description: Contents in each game are renewed in the remake. New background, BGM, sprites that were added after the original release will be used in those games. Some changes in acting as well as re-debug are done.
>>
>>2030823

>Some changes in acting as well as re-debug are done.
"Some changes in presentation of scenes were made, and the games were re-debugged."
is what I meant...

Also, the game will remain at resolution of 800x600, but will be compatible with Windows Vista and up (no more compatibility mode?)
>>
>>2029864
>a Sono Hana compilation
Son of a gun, I can't believe you are right.

Fortunately, we still have a few months to go before the scheduled 10th anniversary celebration - new game / ova still very good possibilities.
>>
>>2030823
>First Series Complete Pack
Hopefully they can make a second pack too.

>>2030829
It was obvious, every company releases a compilation of games to celebrate the 10/15/20th anniversary.

>new game / ova
If they actually have something prepared, they will probably announce it the day of the anniversary.
>>
>>2030823
And it looks like they're using the same CGs from the original. This is gonna be weird.
>>
File: MGD_000128.png (121KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
MGD_000128.png
121KB, 800x600px
If I remember this correctly...

The new sprites means the casual clothing variation, example included. I'm fairly certain these were only added in the second game with each couple.
>>
>>2030829
>Fortunately, we still have a few months to go before the scheduled 10th anniversary celebration - new game / ova still very good possibilities.

I hope so, it would be really lame if they celebrated their 10th anniversary with remakes
also why is Nanami so pale compared to Yuuna in that pic?
>>
File: CgAWFDWUAAAx6wR.jpg (48KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
CgAWFDWUAAAx6wR.jpg
48KB, 600x450px
>>
Do a fucking anime series already, god damn it.
>>
>>2031038
Soon
>>
>>2030827

Another weird thing: if you look at the product page: http://anonymouse.org/cgi-bin/anon-www.cgi/http://fuguriya.sakura.ne.jp/se13.html
Notice how Yuuna/Nanami and Reo/Mai posters are using the new art style, while the other couples are using the original art style. Careless mistake?
>>
File: col.png (2MB, 640x2400px) Image search: [Google]
col.png
2MB, 640x2400px
>>2031174
>>
>>2031179
Nanami looks like she has some form of Downs Syndrome
>>
>>2031174
>>2031179
You can see how much peko art have change
>>
File: CgFPhdDUkAAPJNn.jpg (83KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CgFPhdDUkAAPJNn.jpg
83KB, 600x800px
>>
>>2031180

The new art made all the girls kinda look more chubby. But what you see on that picture there (especially in the background) is just flatout terrible. Why did this happen? That looks one of those joke key-artworks where people modify them to make them look extra terrible. The original artwork wasn't nearly like that I feel..
>>
>>2013872
So cute.
>>
File: 56371634_p0.jpg (524KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
56371634_p0.jpg
524KB, 900x1200px
https://twitter.com/fuguriya1/status/721043872038518784
>>
>>2031431
Hey, Nagisa, my scarf is warm, isn't it?
Yeah... I thought it was too long at first - so this is how it is intended to be used.
Ehehe, but I am warm just by being next to you.
>>
File: fsdsds.jpg (70KB, 541x206px) Image search: [Google]
fsdsds.jpg
70KB, 541x206px
Nice. they re-drew the name for the first time in 10 years, and made a special logo for the anniversary too. Also Mikajyo announced a Nico live show for the next week.

Looks like they finally started to promote the 10th anniversary. I'm not expecting any big announcement till the day of the anniversary though (I don't even remember what day won the poll).
>>
File: CgFKPU4UYAAZ5tM.jpg (19KB, 350x140px) Image search: [Google]
CgFKPU4UYAAZ5tM.jpg
19KB, 350x140px
>>2031767
@mikajyo_info
Nico Live Show: Fri Apr 22th 8PM (JST) http://nico.ms/lv259701306
>>
>>2030823
Will they re-record Nanami's voice?
Fuck please don't.
>>
File: 56385006_p0.jpg (526KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
56385006_p0.jpg
526KB, 900x1200px
>>2031602
Rikka and Sayuki need one of these
>>
>>2031881
>Will they re-record Nanami's voice?
They won't, the sample voices in the Fuguriya sites have the old seiyuu.
>>
>>2031767
https://petalsgarden.axypb.net/first-series-complete-set/
Looks like they're changing the English names for some of the games
>>
Wait, so the link in the OP only has DLs for 1-10, but based on >>2013285 there's at least 13 ones after that. Am I being an idiot and not seeing the links for them or is the gap in translation that big?
>>
>>2032521
>is the gap in translation that big?
It is.
>>
File: RikkaSpaghettiKnight.png (151KB, 498x383px) Image search: [Google]
RikkaSpaghettiKnight.png
151KB, 498x383px
For that one anon, sorry for the wait.
>>
>>2030823
I hope mangagamer will bring this set to us.
>>
>>2032634
I hope Mangagamer will bring us VNs we haven't already read.
>>
>>2032639
this desu
>>
>>2032574
>go to St. Michael's School for Girls
>cute girl wants to go out with me
>spill my spaghetti
FUCKING ST MICHAELS
>>
>>2032574
That anon here, don't worry it looks better than I expected it to be thanks nonbi
>>
>>2032574
Can you post the original for comparison?
>>
>>2032574
Only humans do that.
>>
Stop bullying Rikka¡¡¡
>>
>>2033147
Is it just me or do a lot of newfags like you keep posting images with men in it recently? Please learn to lurk and learn the rules of /u/ before you post.
>>
>tfw shitposting with sonohana memes now.
>>58072054
>>
File: Cgb4uR2UsAA5YZk.jpg (128KB, 386x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Cgb4uR2UsAA5YZk.jpg
128KB, 386x1200px
What?
>>
>>2034318
You don't drink your tea after it's been filtered through the panties of a lesbian?
>>
>>2034318
That's how Miya make her tea.
>>
>>2034318
>Important warning: No one other than Miya should attempt this at home.
>* The last panel is just something we found, okay?

>It’s time to start Miya’s Fabulous Cooking (or Miya Fab for short)!
>We’re making panty tea with Risa’s panties.

>Here’s the ingredients
>Risa: 1
>Risa’s panties: 1 (a pair still being worn is preferable)
>Black tea: Whichever kind you prefer

>Here’s how you make it
>1. First, enjoy a cup of tea with Risa.
>2. Wait for Risa to start to doze off.
>3. Without waking her, slowly and quietly slide Risa’s panties off.
>* The trick is to not succumb to your carnal desires and take her right there.
>That’s for later when she’s awake…

>Pour the tea from the pot slowly through the panties, so that it leaves a stain…
>…and you’re done Mmm, exquisite flavor

Fucking gross.
>>
>>2034364
You think that's gross? I think that's romantic.
>>
>>2034318
He should have drawn the last frame. The photograph is disturbing.
>>
>>2034364
Don't knock it till you've tried it.
>>
>>2034388
>No one other than Miya should attempt this at home
>>
File: miya actually.jpg (13KB, 204x164px) Image search: [Google]
miya actually.jpg
13KB, 204x164px
>>2034390
>Implying I'm not Miya
>>
>>2034318
>>2034364
Next week: Chef Yuuna teaches us how to make her special cookies for Nanami

the special ingredient is pussy juice
>>
>>2034405
>not piss
>>
>>2034415
that would be if Nanami was making the cookies
>>
Got bored. Estimated the height of everyone.

Nanami - 160 cm
Yuuna - 170 cm
Kaede - 167 cm
Sara - 164 cm
Reo - 155 cm
Mai - 163 cm
Runa - 156 cm
Takako - 167 cm
Eris - 167 cm
Shizuku - 163 cm
Risa - 161 cm
Miya - 161 cm
Rikka - 160 cm
Sayuki - 160 cm
>>
>>2034439
I'm pretty sure Kaede is the tallest Sonohana I mean she just as big Takako (who's an adult)
>>
Can someone explain what are they announcing in the nico live show?
Some kind of card playing game?

http://mikajyo.pink/niko_0422.html
>>
>>2034515
On the website, it says:
> Let's Make! Yuri Karuta (japanese playing card)
> There will also be information on our exhibition at the May 1st's character1 event
> And it would be nice if we could do an announcement that's proper for the 10th anniversary

HYPE
>>
>>2034439
Once again, I win
>>
File: Cge-oR3UYAAgoFG.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Cge-oR3UYAAgoFG.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>2034318
>>2034364
>>
>>2034439
I'd think Eris would be taller since she's Scandinavian. Have you seen those people? They're huge.
>>
File: CgeKwgBW8AAYcmu.jpg (76KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CgeKwgBW8AAYcmu.jpg
76KB, 600x600px
>>2034318
>Kaede-chan! I think we've been hacked!
>>
File: CgiDmqdUcAANTra.jpg (307KB, 640x1990px) Image search: [Google]
CgiDmqdUcAANTra.jpg
307KB, 640x1990px
>>2034318
What the FUCK
>>
>>2035149
Twitter was a mistake
>>
>>2035149
delete this
>>
>>2035149
>What the FUCK
this.

And looking forward for tomorrow's installment - Mai should be hentai enough to have one of her own Reo cooking show.
>>
>>2035149
Did Yuuna just got NTRd?
>>
>>2035158
That's the least of her problems right now.
>>
File: 088.png (2MB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
088.png
2MB, 1600x1200px
>>2035158
Kinda
>>
>>2035160
What do you mean?
>>
>>2035158
>>2035149
~~~
Here's the ingredients:
Runa: 1 (Kidnap her without Takako noticing) ...... oops, got the wrong one~ (hehe)
~~~
>>
>>2034318
>>2035149
I sure hope this isn't hinting at whatever weird fetish they're planning to put into the next game after watersports.
>>
>>2035149
>>2034318
What are these/where are they from?
>>
>>2035328
It is probably just a joke, newer games are less lewd than the older ones after all.
>>
>>2035344
Just the usual random stuff tweeted by Fuguriya.
>>
File: Cgj-bbFU4AEu0Ao.jpg (79KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Cgj-bbFU4AEu0Ao.jpg
79KB, 600x450px
>>2035352
Great twitter
>>
>>2035516
What does it say?
>>
>>2035149

Panel 1

(Rena's sloppy cooking<3 For short [Renasbo/Lenasbo] is starting)

[Let's make very beautiful Runa tea]

Panel 2

Here are the ingredients

●Runa: 1 piece/person (Kidnap her without getting caught by Takako ok?)
......wait, I took the wrong one (Tehepero)

●Red tea: Please use your favorite tea leaves

Yuna: Nanami!?

Panel 3

How to make<3

1. First, gently massage Runa's foot to loosen it.

2. Wait for Runa till she starts to doze off.

3. While Runa is asleep, prepare the lukewarm red tea.

※(I don't know how to TL this part sorry)

Panel 4

Slowly pour the tea from the teapot, on top of Runa's foot......

Takako: Runa!?

And done<3 Drink it while savoring it well ok<3
>>
File: 054646gd.jpg (24KB, 262x220px) Image search: [Google]
054646gd.jpg
24KB, 262x220px
>>2034318
>>2034364
>>2035149
>>2035533
>>
>>2035557
It's kinda odd how Fuguriya hasn't tweeted much in March and now they're tweeting weird shit like this all month and getting reactions.
>>
File: 56467294_p2_master1200.jpg (245KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
56467294_p2_master1200.jpg
245KB, 800x600px
>>2035516
Fuguriya posted an exploitable of this, but what the hell is it?
>>
>>2035622
I think they were preparing stuff for the anniversary, same reason why they suspended the radios.

The official announcement of the anniversary will be tomorrow btw, so hopefully Mikajyo can start tweeting stuff more regulary too.
>>
File: wait.png (614KB, 796x598px) Image search: [Google]
wait.png
614KB, 796x598px
Oh wow, wait, what, why?
>>
File: wow.png (617KB, 795x598px) Image search: [Google]
wow.png
617KB, 795x598px
What a jackass.
>>
File: CgpN5KzWIAAW_VG.jpg (37KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
CgpN5KzWIAAW_VG.jpg
37KB, 512x384px
>>2036039
Speaking of that, they announced it for Android on the Nico livestream
>>
File: CgpdcsIU4AEUuJW.jpg (81KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
CgpdcsIU4AEUuJW.jpg
81KB, 600x800px
>>
>>2036082
https://petalsgarden.axypb.net/trans/newgene/yuritime.html
>>
Why is Nanami the worst girl to have ever existed. Holy shit.
>>
>>2036197
Because you are Nanami.
>>
>>2036199
Fug. I thought I was Mai.
>>
>>2036197
Your mom is the worst girl to have ever existed.
>>
>>2036204
Hey, my mother is a saint.
>>
>>2036205
She's impure. The proof is that you exist.
>>
>>2036208
Yeah, well, your mom is a slut.
>>
>>2036039
>>2036040
>>2036197
stfu triggered noob
>>
>>2036228
If there was anything in Sono Hana that legit triggered me, it would be how vapid and retarded Nanami is.

Not even the piss worship going on between her and Yuuna is this bad.
>>
>>2036232
The only thing that triggers me is your poor taste

Seriously why do you hate her?
>>
>>2036241
I'm not really big on air-heads. A large majority of her scenes (at leas in SonoHana1) involve her spacing out so hard she can't see someone waving a hand in front of her face and calling her name. And then she starts screaming, then she remembers "wait, I'm in a /prestigious/ all girls' school" goes "e-eh, I mean, o-hohoho" and starts spacing about Yuuna again.

I much prefer Mai, Shizuku, and Kaede.
>>
>>2036244
But that's how she is, no one complains about Mai being a cool big sis type of girl only to be a complete pervert around Reo
>>
>>2036249
>But that's how she is
Yeah, and I don't like how she is. Are you getting it now?
>>
>>2036249
>Mai being a cool big sis type of girl only to be a complete pervert around Reo
is what makes Mai so awesome in my opinion. This is a personal preference thing.
>>
>>2036403
New thread
Thread posts: 349
Thread images: 68

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.