[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

omg...This is a dream? http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/20 1

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: n-fujitv-a-20151023.jpg (105KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
n-fujitv-a-20151023.jpg
105KB, 800x533px
omg...This is a dream?
http://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2015/10/22/national/social-issues/fuji-tv-announces-japan-first-lesbian-drama-heels-advances-lgbt-rights/#.VijqgxCrTdc
>>
>>1897073
Shoulda put this under the general thread.
>>
>>1897077
No, this shit belongs on /tv/ or /lgbt/. Leave our garden of 2D maidens in peace.
>>
>>1897080
There's a post in the sticky for live action.
>>
>>1897080
>I'm fanny flustered beyond cause I can't ignore things
Shut up faggot, it could've gone in the general thread without a picture and you wouldn't have gotten nearly as pissy.
>>
File: hitomi disgusting.jpg (302KB, 1500x2788px) Image search: [Google]
hitomi disgusting.jpg
302KB, 1500x2788px
>>1897082
Pic related. Not to mention technically against the rules.
>>
>>1897080
Sure, go talk to mods or our new admin so we don't have to go through this over and over again.
>>
I don't really get why this deserves its own thread.

>>1897087
It was probably put there before you even started using this board.
>>
weird that you are calling mods on this, seeing a darksouls tread with more than 200 replies
>>
>“It’s new for Japan, but America has had programs dealing with these issues since around 2006,” she said. “This isn’t something new.

Basically, once the gays are on normalfag TV people warm up to it pretty fast.
>>
>>1897165
At lest that's how it went for male homo.
You get plenty gays in mainstream TV but lesbians are still either evil, a phase, or dead.
>>
>>1897073
>WHY ARE THEY HAPPY AND HAVING SEX
>WHY ISN'T THE SHOW ABOUT OPPRESHUN

I want off this ride.
>>
>>1897198
Your fault for reading the comments.
>>
>>1897202
It was from the article.
>>
>tells the story of two girls, aged 18 and 21, who become stepsisters when their parents remarry.
>The girls (...) clash at first but then fall in love

Why does it sound familiar...?
>>
>>1897281
Sounds like the Popular Tv show from the early 2000s. Lol, I want Brook and Sam to hook up there. But it didn't happen and the show was cancelled after 2 seasons with a cliffhanger.
>>
>>1897165
It would always go a lot smoother if you don't announce it and then just have it happen like a normal romance. Like, between actual characters, not placeholders for THE LESBIAN who is lesbian. Get it? THE GAY MAN, who is gay. See how gay he is?
Thankfully that's happening more and more (PoI)
>>
New live action thread?

I've been having a blast watching How to get away with murder. It's a nutty melodrama where the heroes are awful people just keep bumbling into becoming murderers or at least accessories, and it's so much fun. There's more m/m than f/f content, but it recently turned out Viola Davis's lead awful person Annalise is bisexual (for Famke Jansen, no less) and has some sort of an odd relationship with the character played by Liza Weil, best known as Paris from Gilmore Girls. I doubt it's going to end well for anyone, but it's not really the sort of show you're rooting for any of the characters to end up happy.
>>
Sounds like Citrus live-action.
>>
>>1897281
Well hot damn it's sounding better and better.
>>
I seriously hope this drama will have an unambiguously happy yuri end. Dramas are mainstream entertainment, what mean it might easily end with one of the lesbians going back to the cock or a we-will-meet-again-maybe end
>>
>>1897281
>Citrus: the movie
Not.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.