[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The only reason I watched this fucking show and read the manga

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: m017.09.jpg (194KB, 728x1037px) Image search: [Google]
m017.09.jpg
194KB, 728x1037px
The only reason I watched this fucking show and read the manga was because of these two and their relationship.
I skipped the entire first season just to get to it.

Every time they had a moment it was so awkward and cute that they are easily my new favorite couple. Slowly but surely, they're developing their relationship by Kuro being tsundere as fuck.
But i'm getting the feeling like its just a fucking tease because it's so gradual. I swear to god if they don't become something by the end of the show i'm just going to chug a gallon of bleach for becoming so emotionally invested into this show.
And their whole selfcest thing is just the cherry on top to make it weirdly cuter.
>>
File: x01-Kuro-and-Ilya.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
x01-Kuro-and-Ilya.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
>>1895814
I just finished Drei too, and they didnt seem to add anything more; so it looks like I have to find something equivalent or break out the Clorox.
>>
>>1895814
>watching for KuroxIllya
>not recognizing pure fanservice
>not for Illya and Miyu

You got only yourself to blame, you fucking idiot.
>>
>>1895816
I was thinking about that the entire time, but I was hoping against hope that they would actually fucking do something. If it was pure fan service then they would have just been like ' hey babby, lets fuck' and that would have been the end of it. Instead they had arguments with their little love triangle shit and subtle little tsundere moments. I feel like they will pick a direction, they're just taking their sweet fucking time to do it.
>>
File: q011.24.jpg (143KB, 728x1062px) Image search: [Google]
q011.24.jpg
143KB, 728x1062px
>>
> mangahere
>>
File: 1442830193102.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
1442830193102.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>
They're too busy sucking onii-chan's dick after they finishing kissing. What, did you actually think we could have nice things?
>>
>>1895841
I think Japan is finally starting to realize that, sometimes, you don't need some blank slate asshole to have the audience enjoy watching cute girls do cute things.
>>
>>1895847
It's an uphill battle, but there has been slow progress.
The guy that made Senran Kagura was initially told it must have a male character perving out over the girls. Since the he has been pushing them out of the series entirely. And now he is making Valkerie Drive which is straight up yuri.
Also, look at the Neptunia spin-offs. The Noire game had a generic faceless male protagonist because the devs thought that was what people wanted. Meanwhile, the yuri filled U was so successful they doubled down on the /u/ content for the sequel.
But for now Shitrou will continue to be an unwanted Poochie.
>>
I really just wanted to bitch about the season ending and there only being seeds of a relationship; i thought it would be funny.
I really do think that they will do something, though.
>>
>>1895897
Senran and VD are both shit though. Don't try and count that as progress.
>>
>>1895973
I'm enjoying VD
>>
>>1895979
Most people who aren't cunts enjoy VD.
>>
>>1895973
They may be, but they are yuri-relevant shit.

Either way, when this series ends there'll probably be an uproar no matter what actually happens.
>>
>>1895973
>Those don't count because I said so.
Well if you say so it must be true.
>>
I gotta ask how prevalent is shirou in prisma?
I was going to pick it up until I started seeing him more often in screenshots. Its not so much
>omg a male oh no
but I don't want this to be another
>onii-chan you're so great and perfect I love you!
type deal. if he's just a reoccurring side character noone cares about that's fine though.
>>
>>1895988
Don't bother then, he doesn't get a lot of screen time but most of the cast want to jump on his dick.
>>
>>1895973
I will count them and you can't stop me with that stick shoved up your ass.
>>
>>1895992
thanks onee-chan, saved me a few hours of my life.
>>
>>1895993
I won't stop you if you enjoying eating shit. Go ahead.
>>
>>1895988
We know main girl is in love with him from the very first episode.
>>
Anyone else know of any gradual, tsundere yuri or shojou ai like this show?
I want some good feels.
>>
>>1896033
I just wish someone had the patience to make a yuri cut of this. And Sekion no Quasar.
>>
>>1896033
Not animated, though the Stray Little Devil manga is sort of like that.
>>
>>1896060
>>1896041
Cool, i'll check them out. I love the whole 'straight girls slowly becoming more than friends' thing.
It's weirdly heartwarming.
>>
Is it worth watching for the yuri I mean? All seasons have it?
>>
>>1896090
Yeah, Illya/Miyu is the main relationship of the series and despite all the foot stomping from some posters Shirou only shows up occasionally as oblivious comic relief (and yaoi bait).
>>
>>1896090
I skipped the first season; so I wouldn't know about that.
But after that it is present, but it kind of takes a backseat to the main 'plot'; but it was enough for me, even if I still have the emotional blueballs. It's more slow Shojou-ai with fan service than yuri.
Don't expect a lot.
Third season and their still in crush mode.
>>1896097
I don't know about main, they have a triangle thing going on.
>>
>>1896097
okay so is shirou an actual love interest or are people bullshitting me here?
I don't want to be lied to again, you girls set me up for love lab before and I don't want to be in that ride again.
>>
>>1896105
Nah, he's just for 'comedy'. They will do something between those three.
>>
>>1896105
A lot of characters in Prism Illya are attracted to Shirou, including Ilya. For the most part, Ilya's attraction to Shirou isn't played too seriously and only Rin's attraction for Shirou seems to have any chance of going anywhere.

I haven't followed the series in forever though, so there may have been other developments that changed things.
>>
>>1896105
He is a harem protagonist, but it's obvious nothing will come of it. At least not with Ilya.
It's still annoying.
>>
>>1896105
>you girls set me up for love lab
How did that happen anyone?
>>
>>1896105
He fades away until Illya goes to Miyu's world where they meet EMIYA Shirou.
>>
>>1896105
Just watch the first episode m8, you will know if you like it or not.
>>
>>1896115
So it went from bad to worse?
>>
>>1896116
I did watch the first few episodes but Shiro hardly showed up there.
After seeing him reappear so much in screenshotd and conversations I'm worried this is just another generic fate series which I'll avoid even if it has side yuri to the overarching harem bullshit.
>>
>>1896119
No since he's obsess with being an ally of justice
>>
>>1896121
Well, he comes up a lot because it's /u/ and people here can't help it. His whole shtick is to pop up every few episodes to act as het/yaoi bait which goes nowhere, then it's followed up with him getting his ass kicked by someone or getting molested by some guy. That's literally all that happens whenever he shows up.
>>
>>1896128
Okay thank you anon, you've eased my fears of this being harem bait so I can enjoy watching what is clearly a mix of yuri and loli bait.
>>
>>1896121
The first season actually has the least amount of him appearing, which is also why it's the best season. The yuri was also sweeter then with only Illya and Miyu.

The hetshit pandering really starts in the second season, after Kuro showed up, probably as a trade off for the loli yuri fanservice kissing. It gets absolutely unbearable in the third season though.
>>
>>1896131
Just be prepared for a lot of onii-chan I love you moments.
>>
>>1895973
And Illya isn't?

And least Senran and VD give me yuri shit without a dick I clearly didn't want.
>>
>>1895814
dont kill yourself because retards are catering to dickless japanese fags who need to have their waifus pure for their self insert's non existant dick and yuri is "non threatening"
>>
>>1896140
They're not going to do anything... He's just there for 'shits and giggles'.
Mayo and the darkie were fighting over Illya one episode, that's not fanservice, it's foreshadowing.
Mayo said that she doesn't have eyes for anyone but Illya
And the darkie always blushes around her because she's tsundere.
I really hope they just do more next season.
And the guy dies somehow.
or just goes away.
he's not funny.
>>
>>1896181
We already know whats happening next season. And its not gonna be a love triangle between Miyu, Kuro or Illya. Also please learn the characters names before you shitpost
>>
>>1896205
They might deviate from the manga. Won't know until it actually comes out.
Mayo was close enough, and darkie just tickled me.
Lighten up, niggarlo.
>>
>>1896127
And he's set up to be literal big brother for Miyu unlike Illya affection for Shiro.

Anyway it doesn't fucking matter. The only one who has remotely any chance is just Rin or maybe Sakura in the alternate world.
>>
File: j016.30.jpg (123KB, 728x1075px) Image search: [Google]
j016.30.jpg
123KB, 728x1075px
>>1895834
Is that bad?

She be crushin
>>
>>1896105
>you girls set me up for love lab before

When are you fags going to learn that this is always part of a trollpost and to not reply.
>>
I'm not following any of this.
>>
>>1896105
>set me up for Love Lab

I'm fucking rolling.
>>
>>1907383
this looks awful.
>>
>>1907398
It's a joke about how an SoL that was blatant yuribait from the start ignited an almighty shitstorm year ago.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.