[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New season has started. Thoughts? Or are you too /pol/ to like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 297
Thread images: 29

File: Untitled.jpg (387KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
387KB, 1920x1080px
New season has started. Thoughts?

Or are you too /pol/ to like South Park anymore?
>>
>dude pop culture references lmao
>>
anyone who projects identity politics onto this episode is effectively retarded
>>
>>87718676
south park stopped being funny like 12 years ago
>>
>>87718676
I remember /pol/ calling SP the most redpilled show currently on air until they made fun of Trump
>>
>>87718852
/pol/ is currently more shitty than radical SJWs themselves.
>>
>>87718852
it used to be redpilled until Trey Parker got into writing musicals and realized he had to felate the juden to survive. Or at least in the past they would play devil's advocate to the popular viewpoint even if just to piss people off. Now it's just another liberal circlejerk
>>
The boys sitting around basically doing the millennial version of spelling out 80085 on a calculator was pretty funny and refreshing to just have the kids doing kid stuff.
>>
>>87718676
I'm too old to care about whatever their limping to the barn with.
basically, I expect this season to lambast every decision a right-wing politician makes.
>I'm not /pol/
>>
status quo: the show
>>
>>87718687
>anyone who projects identity politics onto this episode is effectively retarded
Normally I'd agree with you but the episode is actually about identity politics.
>>87718915
It was always about laughing about shit that Matt and Trey find dumb, they did a whole season on SJWs, I guess it's the alt-right's turn.
>>
File: 1503052289339.jpg (41KB, 446x362px) Image search: [Google]
1503052289339.jpg
41KB, 446x362px
>will never be american to understand the rehashed news humor
>>
I lost interest in it once they started doing episodes about current events. I liked it when it was just taboo toilet humor with no message whatsoever, as in Ass-Faced Afleck, fudge-packing Tom Cruise etc
>>
>>87718915
>they're funny till they made fun of what I like
lel
>>
>>87718915
Imagine if they did an episode on smoking today.
>>
>>87718975
imagine if they did a episode on people that smoke weed today, heads would roll.
>>
>>87718974
Let's see how people feel if they ever get around to make fun of BLM and Antifa

Which, of course, will never happen
>>
>>87719023
this
>>
This episode was really really boring. You'd think with all this political unrest it would at least light a fire under Trey's ass to write an episode that isn't completely flaccid.

I think this just further illustrates how South Park is a Gen-X show in a post-Millennial world. They are too afraid to have a concrete position and make fun of something with specificity, that their "commentary" become cryptic, laced with metaphors that are neither poignant nor subtle. Honestly I can't recall one funny moment from this episode, not even a smirk. This is a neutered South Park, a form of castrated comedy that white men have had to endure for nearly a decade now.
>>
it was a good episode with some classic Randy antics and an interesting take on the subject matter
>>
What a shitty episode, not a single laugh. I think I'm finally bailing on this show.
>>
So what was this episode message?.

Something basic i presume.
>>
Kind of a dud of an episode, only funny part was getting the voices to say immature shit.
>>
>>87719116
White men are right to fear being replaced but if you can't change with the times then you are doomed.
>>
there weren't any black people replacing the white husbands 0/10 episode
>>
>>87719133
>replaced

What? The population is growing, it's just that non-whites are becoming a larger share of the population. They're not being replaced but if you're so worried about it then go outside, get a white wife and have 10 white kids together.
>>
>>87718974
No, they were funny until they became politically correct.
>>
>>87718974
they were right before and they're wrong now. that concept too complicated for you, bitch?
>>
>/pol/ dumbass rednecks without jobs

damn fucking spot on
>>
South Park is Simpsons tier now, should just be put out of it's misery.
>>
South Park has been unwatchable shit for at least 10 years though.
>>
>>87719340
>Non-whites are becoming a greater share of the population
Exactly, it's a demographic replacement which will be a disaster for white people seeking jobs under their own merit and will allow brown people to vote for legislation that subjugates whitey's income and opportunity.
>>
>>87719402
Kek, this kid is booty bothered.
>>
>>87719023
they won't make fun of blm, that's for sure. just like bill burr became a castrated little bitch after marrying that ugly black tranny, both matt and trey are now with black women.
>>
Jesus Christ, all the butthurt
Or samefaging?
>>
>>87719440
No it hasn't, fuck you. It's been hit-and-miss for a few years now, but there have been many good episodes. Seasons 19 and 20 were interesting because they tried this serialization business, again, hit-and-miss, but interesting and not unfunny.

S21E01 was just sad.
>>
I hope they make more game of thrones references YAAAAS QUEEEN!
>>
>>87719477
But BLM did not do anything to deserve making fun of
>>
Since they censored Mohammad it's went downhill.
>>
>>87719443
Legislation which has a disproportionate adverse impact on a specific race is unconstitutional as many such laws have been struck down by the courts. But don't let me get in the way of your paranoid delusions. I'm sure there's an illegal immigrant hiding inside your shower waiting to spill your white blood
>>
File: 1503378411224.jpg (70KB, 652x488px) Image search: [Google]
1503378411224.jpg
70KB, 652x488px
Name one funny thing that made you laugh about this episode.
>"dayrk teark eerh jerbs!" wasn't funny (in fact it was a little cringey how low they were scabbing for jobs by putting that it
>"haha rednecks are dumb xD" wasn't funny (but it could have been
>"dude immature rude words LMAO" is about as funny as "im pickle rick xD" was which is to say not at all
>the reno show wasn't funny, and it didn't really mean anything
>the cartman b plot went nowhere, and I think it was only there to get rid of the relationship so they could have more room to do whatever they wanted with cartman. also the pacing was off on that one. wtf was that scene with cartman crying and wearing the shawl? it was so out of place and didn't even really make sense as apart of the B plot
>no pay offs at all in the episode. why not have the building collapse at the end? that would have been funny.

All in all, the only slightly funny thing was that guy who was always waving the flag at shit like to cool the soup etc.
>>
>>87719340
It's not feasible to raise 10 kids without a very high paying job. Unless you turn to government welfare, and I doubt that'll be a loving, nurturing home.
>>
>>87719477
trey has a black son but his wife is white.
she's pretty hot, but she's a fucking coal burner I'm pretty sure. used to be a stripper i think as well
>>
South Park has been shit for several years now and this anti-white bullshit is no suprise at all to me considering its a kike with a nigger wife that writes the show. That being said it's not a big shock, they are part of the Hollywood elite which is anti-white.
>>
>>87719668
>this is what americans really think
>>
>>87719477
>>87719668
*sorry i meant to say that it is his step son.
the niglet aint even his
>>
>>87719621
Income and property taxes disproportionately effect whites and benefits majority minorities who are on welfare.
>>
>>87719686
not american, fuckwit
>>
>>87719686
Name one black couple that has adopted and raised a white child
>>
>>87718676
Friendly reminder that South Park jumped the shark with the scientology episode.
>>
Are they still pushin the serialization gimmick? It didn't really feel like a full fledged episode.
>>
>>87719621
>Unconstitutional
fucking lol my man. A country founded under democratic principles made by "the white man" is followed because whites are the majority. They are viewed with contempt by other races. Please keep believing that as soon as immigrants come into your country they are ready to embrace "muh freedoms", they simply want what you have, and they'll vote for shit that will take it away from you. It's already happening and you're naive if you think otherwise.
>>
>>87719682
they got their start because matt is a kike and made a hugely popular short cartoon that made fun of christianity.
>>
This episode is mocking anyone who is upset/worried about job automation because Trey and Matt are stuck in the '90s with their naive and outdated libertarian views.

Anyone who thinks a universal basic income is coming is a retard. The UBI should have come when the manufacturing sector disappeared. Instead, the manufacturing sector was replaced with ridiculous opiate addiction in the rust belt.
>>
>>87719533
Lol
>>
>>87718676
>season just started
>butthurt pollacks everywhere
Looks like a good season.
>>
>>87719725
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4467270/Parents-5-adopt-6-kids-siblings-aren-t-split-up.html
here u go
>>
>>87719657
If you're white, you literally have no reason not to be rich.
>>
>>87719762
>Making fun of pagan holidays is making fun of christianity
>>
File: 0826_census_race_fig1-2.jpg (71KB, 599x278px) Image search: [Google]
0826_census_race_fig1-2.jpg
71KB, 599x278px
>>87719692
Income and property taxes fund local, state, and federal governments which benefits all Americans. Plus the vast majority of Medicare and Medicaid payments, which completely dwarf welfare, are paid to old white people.
>>
>>87719657
>>87719340
>>87719443
All you have to do is follow these three simple rules:
1. Graduate
2. Get a job before getting married
3. Wait until marriage to have children
>>
>>87719840
i bet the kikes in hollywood had a good laugh watching jesus fight santa.
>>
I think it's pretty fucked up that a bunch of film school drop outs are lecturing rednecks that they should have gone to college if they wanted a good job. They pretty much won the lottery by selling degeneracy and now the show's creator is a cuck married to a stripper with a black son.
>>
>>87719902
>be financially capable of supporting children before having them

There, simplified it for you.
>>
>>87719340
>The population is growing, it's just that non-whites are becoming a larger share of the population.

The labour market is shrinking due to automation. There isn't going to be taxi drivers and truck drivers in 10 years. We're hitting a critical mass here, people.
>>
Waving the flag gag was hilarious.
>>
>tfw this will be yet another season that'll age like milk because of le current events
>>
>>87719504
this, it never was pre season 8-10 good, but at least watchable with a few laughs in between. This episode I didnt smirk, blow air out of my nose or whatever other subtle form of amusement I could give.
>>
>>87719978
i didn't watch the episode, was that the message. if that's true, these guys became the elitist ivory tower hollywood douchebags they used to make fun of.
>>
>>87720043
Should probably tell the Republicans in Congress to stop cutting free contraceptives and abortions then
>>
>>87720138
It was one of them. Randy specifically tells one of the red necks
>well maybe you should've gone to college if you wanted a good job
Or something like that
>>
>>87718969
I tend to enjoy the episodrs that make fun of movies, like stanleys cup, rhe day after the day after tomorrow, losing edge, the lord of the rings, and the blockbuster shining episode.

The multipart episodes are mostly shit though, like game of thrones that went on way too long
>>
>>87720166
Which to fair, there's so much financial aid and grants and shit that if you're poor, you can basically go to college for free. But, having a degree does not automatically secure you a job by any means
>>
never found south park funny at all

>>87718687
looks like it's objectively about identity politics to me
>>
>>87720166
christ. as if that'll solve all the problems. tons of people going to college only to get lifelong debt and a useless degree to pay it off with. completely out of touch.
>>
>>87719978
They deserved it to be honest. Most of them vote Republican. Who opened up China for American businesses to outsource job? Nixon. Who granted the first amnesty program for illegals and made it easier for Mexicans to cross over? Reagan. Who also passed amnesty programs for even more illegals. George Bush and George W. Bush. But hey, they cut welfare so it's all good, right?
>>
>>87720181
The game of thrones one aged like shit because the banked on the Xbox 1 so hard and sucked it's dick so hard
>commercials for Xbox 1 every break during the original airing
>having the boys list off the features of the console in great detail while the PS4 "has a controller with a touchpad!"
>bill gates is a prominent character while kaz is just "that guy" (this one I get because gates is more recognizable but still, they legitimately called him "that guy")
>xbox1 literally "won" in the end
Now fast forward 3 years later and PS4 outsells it like 4 to 1
>>
>>87720166
That was so fucking cringey. Like that other anon said, here's two film school dropouts who won the lottery, and they're even unaware of how many people hold actually useful degrees and still can't get ahead in life. That kind of ivory tower shit is the antithesis of what South Park used to stand for.
>>
>>87718969
The Mel Gibson freak-out had me fucking crying
>>
>>87720273
I never even cared about Xbox 1 or PS4, also watched it without commercials, and it was still funny as fuck. The GoT three parter was some of the best recent south park episodes.
>>
>>87718969
You fucking idiot, South Park has always made fun of current events, that's a distinguishing feature of sp, that they can do that because every ep is made in a week.

fuck off and drink bleach
>>
>>87718676
I just don't like south park because the last three seasons were pretty terrible.
>>
>>87718915
So what you're saying is that is was never funny and always a liberal circlejerk?
>>
>>87720397
The difference is the current events used to revolve around the episodes and not the other way around
>>
>>87719791
>a show is funny if someone i dislike don't like it
pretty low standards senpai
>>
>>87718969
i miss the movie adaptation ones
like Blockbuster store / The shining theme
300/ Lesbou
etc
>>
>>87721103
>autistic idiots screeching at dumb things
Kinda like it. The show isn't that bad either.
>>
I liked the ending
>Whole scene with Darryl and Randy leads you to believe renovating his house, tearing down walls etcetera is a metaphor for opening up his mind, changing his outdated ideals, etc
>It turns out they just make his house look nicer, confederate flag is still there
>>
It was pretty boring. It's no better than modern Simpsons.
>>
>>87719504
Can not agree with you more, there were definitely good episodes that had me laughing.

This last episode just didn't do it for me though, doesn't matter if your left or right leaning. I just want a simple episode where the boys are fucking around for fuck sake. If I had to summarize the last episode in one word it would be... boring.
>>
>>87719668
>adoption no longer exists
>>
>>87719668
>she's pretty hot
She looks like a recovering addict.
>>
>>87720163
Or we should accept how damaging "free love" is to society, and go back to stigmatizing premarital sex.
>>
>>87718676
SP hasnt been funny the past 3 seasons though. The first episode with PC principle was funny, just because he was a total bro being PC. But they wore that down pretty quick and it just wasnt funny anymore. I just miss the episodes where Cartman is pranking Butters to get what he wants.
>>
File: 1505025071894.png (93KB, 708x274px) Image search: [Google]
1505025071894.png
93KB, 708x274px
>>87718676
>>
>>87721620
>implying she isnt
Yellow fever trey gave us golden age South Park. Jungle fever Trey gives us unfunny shit
>>
>>87718676
If they just stuck with Alexa jokes and the renovation thing it would have been funny.
>>
File: 1492229856589.jpg (174KB, 1533x961px) Image search: [Google]
1492229856589.jpg
174KB, 1533x961px
Why do liberals and self proclaimed "centrists" and "libertarians" (like the SP creators) consider only whites to be the issue with America?

Is 20 year old Johnny from Kentucky marching with a bunch of his friends holding tiki torches really worse than Jamal and his gang running down the streets of Chicago shooting anyone they see? Is the LARPing Alt-Right really worse than a group that has advocates who have killed and assaulted police and caused millions in damage from rioting?

You want to be fence sitters like Matt and Trey, that's fine, but at least call out who the real troublemakers are.
>>
>>87721857
This. I'm not really sure what the point of the renovation side plot was but they needed to do more with it
>Randy mentions all of the different reno shows
>episode isn't about him competing with them to buy and flip the best house and things get weird in South Park fashion
Really dropped the ball
>>
>>87721863
Exactly this. It's like atheists who shit all over religion but in actually it's just Christianity. You'll never hear an atheist talk shit about Judaism or Islam
>>
This doesn't hit the spot anymore.
The funniest years are well behind them.
In the last 5 years there have only been a handful of decent episodes.
It's decline is akin to the Simpsons. No big laughs or even very small laughs in this first episode.
It's a bit sad to watch at this point, but I'll hang in there.
Politics doesn't enter consideration, I've always thought them to be pretty neutral politically.
It's just not funny anymore.
>>
>>87718876
Oh look a nu male.
>>
>>87718676
kinda boring episode
>>
>>87721987
That's really what it comes down to. Political stance aside, it just wasn't funny. I mean I guess the guy waving his flag at everything was sort of "heh" but I mean that's it. I'll give it a chance because Trey said he wanted to just go back to episodes about boys being boys akin to Christmas critters and AWESOME-O but we'll see
>>
>>87719533
Blm is a terrorist hate group based on a lie. They continue to lie about justified police shootings and their rhetoric has killed dozens.
>>
/pol/ needs to remove their load bearing wall.
>>
>>87718676
they need to end this series, badly.
>>
I thought I out grew South Park but I watched some episodes last night on one of those 24/7 stream and even retarded episodes like the NASCAR episode had me cracking up.
>>
>>87722070
>I did not stand up for the blacks because I was not black
>>
>>87722157
There is nothing to stand up for them
Their group is a lie.
>>
>it was unfunny
how to spot a redditor real quick
>>
>>87721863
this
>>
>>87722157
Black lives matter is nothing but the klan with a tan. Remember 99% of police shootings are justified. Remember whites are killed by the police more despite the fact that niggers murder the most and commit the most violent crimes.
>>
>>87722129
>used to think the NASCAR episode was pure shit
>because the last 3 seasons have been so painfully unfunny I actually consider it one of the good ones in comparison
The show really has been unfunny for the last 3 years.
>inb4 IT HASNT BEEN GOOD IN 10 YEARS
there have been a handful of good episodes it's just the last 3 seasons have been jarringly unfunny
>>
>>87721920
But that's blatantly false

Case in point Sam Harris
>>
>>87721371
Interesting to note: they didn't turn the Hicks into a neo-nazi standin and kept his anger really with what the rust belt is dealing with. It's a shame though that not calling hicks Nazis is really centrist, but in today's media painted as extreme far right.
>>
>>87720248
To be fair, it's not as though Democrats are pushing to cut trade with China and imposing harsher immigration limits.
>>
>>87721863
Yeah but if they called out stuff like that there would be people demanding that SP be taken off the air. But people on the right are worse than the es jay dub us!!!
>>
>>87722287
>points to one guy
>YOURE WRONG
Sure Sam Harris and Bill Maher call it out regularly, but what happens to them for it? They get called racist nazi bigots.
>>
>>87722188
What was funny? They took errr jerrrbs for like the 5th time in like 13 years?
>>
>>87722364
Richard Dawkins too and they're all very prominent atheists making your statement blatantly false
>>
>>87722287
You named one. I can think of 1000 other instances of Christianity getting shit on but none about Judaism and GOD FORBID Islam
>>
>>87721987

Yep, it's just gradually lost its luster over the past decade. The overlong GoT episode arc, the PC principal shit, the unfunny Danish Troll Tracers, all symptoms of the aging creators becoming out-of-touch with the young subcultures at the vanguard of modern humor. And I'm sure they're getting bored of the obligation to rehash the same old "politically incorrect children make fun of current events" after 20+ years. Many episodes over the past few years just feel like them mailing it in.
>>
>>87722394
>i can think of
compelling argument senpai

fact is, the most prominent atheists do shit regularly on islam at least. desu i'm not sure about judaism

Sam Harris actually focuses far more on islam because he considers it a much larger problem

you're confusing liberals with atheists. while there is certainly an overlap they're not necessarily the same
>>
The episode had a shitty moral
>WHAT YOURE IN YOUR 40s AND UPSET THAT YOUR WORKING CLASS JOBS ARE BEING REPLACED BY AUTOMATION?!
>WHY WOULD YOU BECOME A TRUCK DRIVER 30 YEARS AGO WHEN SELF DRIVING CARS SEEMED LIKE SCIENCE FICTION YOU SHOULDVE WENT TO COLLEGE LOL
It's easy to point the finger when you lucked out and made it big with a cartoon show
>>
HAHAHA GUYS YOU GOTTA LIKE IT OR ELSE YOU ARE TRIGGERED HEHEHEHE ARE YOU ? DID YOU LIKED IT? YOU BETTER DO OR ELSE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE LMAO HAHAHAHA WHO HERE IS TRIGGERED HAHAHHA I KNOW I DON'T LMAO
>>
>>87721238
One of the more recent episodes that I actually enjoyed.
>>
I thought the Jimbob thing was pretty funny desu
>>
>>87722446
So Sam Harris and who else. I'm not trying to start an argument I'm genuinely curious if there's more because this double standard shit is annoying
>>
>>87721991
Given how much I encounter board-ruining memeing /pol/-climbers versus annoying self righteous SJWs on this site it's a fair statement to make.
>Inb4 you have to be one or the other
Shove it up your ass
>>
>>87722508
christopher hitchins.
>>
>>87722499
It was alright. Reminded me of the hooked on monkey phonics but less funny
>>
>>87718852
DUDE THIS ONE TIME AT BANDCAMP A NAZI SAID HE LIKED SOUTH PARK AND NOW HE DOESNT WHAT A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSER
>>
>>87722508
Richard Dawkins is another
Bill Maher

>>87722526
and this
>>
>>87720397
They didn't start making episodes in a week until more than 10 seasons in. That's literally something that came along later, well after SP's peak.
>>
>>87722550
Didn't Richard Dawkins have a scheduled event cancelled at some university because of his atheist views against Islam?
>>
>>87722508
Forgot Salman Rushdie
>>
>>87722455
>oh gee, thanks tv people excuse me i will just drop and die then
>>
>>87722515
4chan is pol. Reddit night be more of your taste they ban opinions that are "hateful"
>>
>>87722647
Yup

https://www.richarddawkins.net/2017/07/letter-to-kpfa/
>>
>>87722647
most of the prominent atheists are outspoken against islam. it's the reddit fedora tippers who are too cowardly to speak out against islam.
>>
>>87721863
i´m a centrist and i dont see an issue with some idiots walking around shouting stuff. the alt-right apologia around the hambeast that got killed is disgusting tho.
i´ll have to add that i´m german and i notice antifa a lot more than anything else because of that. there isn´t one statue in a town next to me thats not sprayed with "DEUTSCHLAND VERRECKE" shit
>>
>>87722188
South Park has never been funny.
>>
>>87722787
HEY
>>
>>87722705
>there is no anti white, Christian, agenda!
It's almost like if he was shitting on any other religion they would've allowed him to speak
>>
>>87722787
>hey guys I was born in 1999!
Well that's just blatantly false you silly goose
>>
>>87722765
You know that pig that died wasn't even hit by a car.
>>
Is their show still based around topics of low hanging fruit?
>>
>>87722855
Born in 1990.
Watched it the night it debuted.
Watched it religiously in middle school.
Watched it in high school before realizing I never laughed once.

It's a piece of shit show and the only reason you don't want to admit it is because it's "edgy" in your mind.
>>
>>87722765
>that hambeast
I always lol when they show that "one picture" that kind of makes her look attractive. I genuinely thought it was a different person when I saw how fat and ugly she actually was
>>
>>87722881
i´ve seen around 6 different storys so far. crisis actors, heart attack, jews, whatever.
and the apologia started the second the news broke mind you. i dont buy it.
you dont need to try and convince me otherwise. i´m a german and its a minor shitshow in america so i dont care that much
>>
lmao why are /pol/weenies so easily triggered?
>>
>>87722918
I was also born in 1990 and never though the "edginess" was what made it funny. Get off your high horse I find it hard to believe you watched a show you didn't enjoy or find funny for 20 years
>>
>>87722978
It's like you didn't read the thread. Sure there are several /pol/tards that are triggered over anything and everything but this episode simply didn't have any funny jokes. Like yeah the guy waving his flag at everything was kind of funny I guess but what else
>>
>>87722986
I stopped watching when I turned 15.
Anyone who keeps watching and thinks this show is funny legitimately has some mental disability.
>>
>>87719629
the start of the renovation segment was the only part that gave me i chuckle since we have SO many of those fucking shows in Australia. Randy kicking down support beams was funny but then it was all lame:
"Truck drivers are dumb, driverless cars and open borders are good, goyum"
>>
>>87718852
fucking SJW nu-male cucks
>>
>>87723022
I'd say it had a handful of entertaining episodes until like 2013. The last 3 seasons have been unfunny trash but I still watch it because watching a 20 minute cartoon every week takes literally zero effort
>>
>>87723056
I recently got into watching HGTV and shows like fixer upper and flip or flop like last year and I really wanted South Park to do an episode like they did with the cooking shows. I feel robbed
>>
>>87723022
nah, seasons 3-9 still hold up
>>
>>87723078
I wish Trump hated Hispanics and blacks though =(
>>
>>87718676
I'm pretty /pol/. I wasn't offended by this because it didn't really make sense to me. The jokes kinda fell flat. Was hoping that they'd get back to episodes about the kids being kids, which is what they said they'd be doing. Sad they didn't.
>>
>>87723234
>Was hoping that they'd get back to episodes about the kids being kids, which is what they said they'd be doing. Sad they didn't.
I don't understand what the fuck Trey is doing. I feel this way and I've seen this exact opinion all over the fucking internet. We want it, Trey apparently wants it as he said he prefers episodes like AWESOME-O and critter Christmas, so why the FUCK doesn't he just make those! Did he fold to his Viacom overlords and was forced to make more episodes bashing trump and republicans?
>>
>>87720043
>muh automation
This isn't the problem and if you think so you are a fucking retard

Central banks and excessive government control over the economy is.
>>
File: 1497392811508.jpg (35KB, 431x403px) Image search: [Google]
1497392811508.jpg
35KB, 431x403px
>"We don't want South Park to become just another political comedy show"
>"We're going back to kids being kids"
>first episode is a hamfisted topical political episode
>>
File: 1504700470353.jpg (59KB, 500x456px) Image search: [Google]
1504700470353.jpg
59KB, 500x456px
>>87722680
>>
File: 1446105984209.jpg (99KB, 618x455px) Image search: [Google]
1446105984209.jpg
99KB, 618x455px
>>
>>87720043
>Driverless cars meme

More like 50 years. They literally don't work in any bad weather condition.
>>
>>87722978
Is this the new meme? When something gets bad feedback we just blame the alt right for
>being actually worse than le es jay dub us
?
>>
>>87723720
Why do people like him do this? I mean come one dude, your famous and rich. Why the fuck would you shag up with a single mom? Single mothers more often than not are pure cancer.
>>
>>87720241
>le xD college is a scam!!!111!!
I hope you enjoy living in mud huts with no electricity
>>
File: baltimore.jpg (874KB, 840x3733px) Image search: [Google]
baltimore.jpg
874KB, 840x3733px
>>87719533
>>
>>87723509
What? A central bank that loans to members low interest rates and gives others special privileges when it comes to money is hurting everyone not at the top.

No Fuck you. Central Banking is the only usable system. We need UBI. People need to be paid for existing.
>>
File: 1485142981210.png (770KB, 504x942px) Image search: [Google]
1485142981210.png
770KB, 504x942px
>>87723720
>>
>>87724214
>>87724214
College is a scam. I have a degree in business with no student loan debt. You don't need 4 years of extended day care to get a job. It's a fucking scam.
>>
File: elf.jpg (50KB, 385x358px) Image search: [Google]
elf.jpg
50KB, 385x358px
>>87724214
>he didn't get a trade
kek enjoy being a poorfag when your boss outsources your job to india
>>
>>87724214
It's not a scam but telling people they will be guaranteed a career just because they have an expensive piece of paper is.
>LOL should've majored in something better!
While I agree gender studies and other degrees are absolute bullshit, even offering these as majors IS IN FACT a scam
>>
>>87723716

Your meme is shit, I'm not saying that to be mean. At last use a character people actually like or even hate.
>>
>>87724427
t. meme professor
>>
>>87724222
Who are those 6 officers in the 4th panel? Are they the arresting officers or what? Honestly I've never heard about the black officer part.
>>
File: image.jpg (142KB, 720x1122px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142KB, 720x1122px
>>87720231
>>
>>87719340
>it's just that non-whites are becoming a larger share of the population.
And yet we live in a fucking democracy
Who is the majority share "owns" the country
They are not Americans, they never will be Americans, Trey & Matt are rich faggots living in Cali, they got no clue about anything
>>
>>87719533
What about the list of demands they spray painted on a statue of Thomas fucking Jefferson, that included the demand that it be torn down?
>>
>>87721863
It's partly two things. People understand Jamal and his gang is a problem. That's why they try to get young men to be leaders an have all those programs run by successful black people.

Whites chimp out and pretend it isn't their fault. and unlike blacks chimping out for a new tv or cops, the chimp out at Charlotsville was full blown Nazi genocide advocating. And unlike black power activists, Nazis have been semi successful in the past so people take those threats seriously.
>>
File: Obama-laughing-AFP-640x480.jpg (56KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Obama-laughing-AFP-640x480.jpg
56KB, 640x480px
>All these butthurt cletuses
>>
>>87720273
Xbox legit sold more during that black friday period in the US, but definitely not in the long run.

I hope they make a Switch episode soon.
>>
File: 1500753167618 (1).jpg (4MB, 3500x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1500753167618 (1).jpg
4MB, 3500x5000px
>>87722455
>Technology replaces jobs
>they all get jobs in the show
>not the jobs they want
>rather just be stuck up proud asshole then either becoming better or working menial job.

Your exactly the type of person it's making fun of anon.
>>
>>87719079
Fuck off the best episodes of south park never had any political commentary and thats what it needs again. Matt and trey even said the best episodes were centered on the kids being kids and they would quit doing an overarching theme/story to a season because of it
>>
>>87724849
>season didn't open with a sequel to go God go with cartman not being able to get a switch
>could've been about him taking down Apple for hoarding whatever chip they use causing shortages for nintendo
>>
"open concept"
Best part of ep
>>
>>87718687
The episode was literally "hurf durf le DRUMPF voters are making us good white people look bad!"
>>
File: 1422572436731s.jpg (11KB, 250x223px) Image search: [Google]
1422572436731s.jpg
11KB, 250x223px
>>87719902
You're still believing in old fashioned stereotypes. Today's generation only thinks of graduating, getting a job and that's it. Family issues are no longer a thing that every person should accomplish before reaching 30. People these days only believe in being independent. Upgrade your life you old fart.
>>
>>87722515
There are next to zero actual sjws here, it's all people baiting /pol/ or /pol/ baiting themselves
>>
>>87724851
>Being so much of a government dick sucking nigger that you support the Allies, Nazis or imperial Japan.

I regret serving this country in the Iraq war. Faggots like you need drafted at gunpoint. Fuck the Constitution and the republic. I pray that Trump ends democracy.
>>
>>87724467
Yeah, those 6 were the ones that arrested Freddie Grey.
All 6 have since been found not guilty or had the charges dropped.
>>
What Did The Mean By This: The Episode
>>
>>87725116
You sound like a but hurt Marine
>>
>liberals hate the show when it mocks minorities and the left in a funny way
>liberals love the show when it mocks white people and Drumbpf in an unfunny way
Really makes one think...
>>
What the fuck is up with the soundmixing? It's bad enough that they've been overly playing this garbage music every scene for the past 3 seasons but now its so loud it drowns out the character dialogue. Absolute ear cancer.
>>
>>87725660
Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed. What the fuck was that about
>>
>>87725654
But it's the right wingers losing their over this episode and the last season
>>
>>87723078
>verbose weak meme
poor inept /leftypol/
>>
>DUDE SOUTH PARKS REDPILLED AF LMAO
wait, they made fun of trump?
South parks never been funny!
>>
>>87725745
I thought that may have been unique to the hulu stream, because the music was blaring over the dialogue, pretty shit mixing.
>>
>>87725770
Welcome to nu/pol/
>>
>>87725765
>But it's the right wingers losing their over this episode and the last season
That's what liberals love to claim. The reality is quite different.
>>
>>87725832
Yeah, because old pol was really mature and hard to trigger
>>
>>87725778
Maybe Trey needs to realize making his episodes in a week isn't exactly working out well for him
>that time 3 or 4 years ago when they actually missed their deadline and CC had no new episode to play so the next week they spat out some half assed emo kid episode when emo hadn't been a thing for like 8 years
It was an alright episode but still
>>
>>87724427
Damn, the meme police over here. I guess my memes aren't dank enough for this epic 4chan meme conoisuerr
>>
>>87725856
But this thread proves otherwise
>>
>>87725906
Liberals yelling "ARE YOU TRIGGERED POL" is not evidence, friend.
>>
>>87718676

Haven't seen South Park since 2010

How is this show still on the air
>>
>>87725872
At least it was a bit harder. Now you make a small joke at Trumps expense and say goodbye to your thread as autists derail it.
>>
>>87719814
im autistic
>>
it was boring
>>
>>87725929
Can't find a single post in all caps yelling like that. other than you and a fellow nazi
>>
>>87718676
The episode was pretty much

>implying high school graduates and below are inferior to people who graduated from college and low skill jobs are holding progress hostage
>white nationalist minority make the white majority look bad by association
>Cartman's fling wasn't an extended gag, Trey and Matt are in full damage control trying to expunge the disaster of their last season because they hadn't even considered Trump beating Hillary, soon Mr. Garrison will return, make a comment about how he resigned and then act as if it never happened

Some pretty polarizing stuff, but it had some funny moments especially when waving the Confederate flag.
>>
>>87725956
>/tv/ has been shitposting central for ages
>"fucking /pol/ must be raiding us again"

Literal delusion, holy shit.
>>
The problem is, they have done the whole "Dey took our jobs" plot in much funnier ways in the past. The episode felt like they rehased it except it was worse. The sub-plot with cartman and his girl friend wasn't that good either. I would have preferred a clean slate to start the season and not even trying to carry over that plot thread from last season.
>>
>>87725060
Not exactly, that's just you projecting because you're a Trump voter.
>>
>>87725933
Just based on name alone I guess. I haven't enjoyed it since about then, 2010 or 11, but still watch all the new ones even though they aren't funny. I'm sure there are others like me
>>
@87726142
2/10
Have a you, creature.
>>
>>87726147
Well they better work quick with this lazy ass 10 episodes a year shit
>>
File: emperor_trump.jpg (21KB, 500x498px) Image search: [Google]
emperor_trump.jpg
21KB, 500x498px
>>87718852
As long as I remember, they were being threatened to be cancelled because the show was very redpilled.
Don't forget that they also did get downgraded from 20+ episodes to 10
>>
>>87726236
They don't care about the TV show anymore. Comedy Central gives them a bunch of guidelines they have to follow, so they only do it for the paycheck. Their real passion right now are in the video games. Ubisoft has given them free rein on the content.
>>
>>87726293
I thought that was on their own accord because they were close to not even renewing their contracts? CC must've paid out the ass just for those 10 episodes
>>
>>87718852
it's always like that
>Wow South Park is the best look at them totally rip into people/thing I don't like
>they're making fun of thing/person I do like? wtf I hate South Park now!
>>
This episode was a mess, it felt far shorter than twenty minutes. The cartman plot went nowhere unless he's going to end up with a sex robot because he wants obedience.

>>87719668
She also has her old pimps name tattooed on her arm.
>>
>>87718676
"Perhaps Trey Parker and Matt Stone need to try harder to stick to their promise of a South Park season less driven by politics and current events. This episode struggled and largely failed to combine white nationalism, HGTV and the Alexa fad into a cohesive whole. Instead, it was the simpler, Cartman-centric moments that delivered the majority of the humor this week. If nothing else, it seems like the classic Eric Cartman is finally returning to the forefront."

Man if even Clinton supporting, self loathing whites at IGN are saying this, maybe Matt & Trey really dun goof'd?
>>
>>87722680
>4chan is pol.
>/pol/tards acually believe that
kek, why don't you go back to complaining how your minuscule dick is a result of jewish sjw conspiracy within the realms of your containment board.
>>
>>87726782
>he typed, as he bumped a BLACKED thread and created yet another cunny thread
>>
>>87726745
Oh wow
>>
>>87726782
This.
>>
>>87719443
Hahahaha you are a hypocritical piece of shit. I can't wait until your fears become reality
>>
>>87727029
>liking your own post
>>
>>87727151
this
>>
File: 1504863411098.png (450KB, 615x656px) Image search: [Google]
1504863411098.png
450KB, 615x656px
>>87718676
It's not political, i swear
>>
File: 1501570618660.png (163KB, 382x452px) Image search: [Google]
1501570618660.png
163KB, 382x452px
>>87718676
>show is created by a jewish man and a guy who is raising his wifes black son
what do you honestly expect man
>>
Wow, it's almost like the writers have gotten bored with South Park and only do it because they are bound by a contract!
>>
>>87726160
Case in point
>/pol/ dindu muffin!!!!
>>
>>87727775
>/tv/ was a gud board wit no shiietposters
>>
>>87727831
How can you miss the point so hard?
>>
>>87727909
There was no point in your post.
>>
>>87727948
Nobody said that tv is shitpost free, but at least shitposting has something to do with tv and films, it's the pol autists that spin every thread into race and politics discussion, although they have perfectly fine board for that
>>
>>87726782
This
>>
File: 2016.png (391KB, 1024x887px) Image search: [Google]
2016.png
391KB, 1024x887px
>>87718876
>>87722515
Always and forever will this picture be relevant.
>>
File: 1439821485226.jpg (33KB, 453x500px) Image search: [Google]
1439821485226.jpg
33KB, 453x500px
>>87720397
>>
File: 4chanin2017.jpg (629KB, 2260x1808px) Image search: [Google]
4chanin2017.jpg
629KB, 2260x1808px
>>87726782
>>87727029
>>87728231
Holy shit the irony, fucking kek. That hippie bitch in your head will DEFINITELY fuck you m8! ;) Just you wait.
>>
>>87728530
>That hippie bitch in your head
wut
>>
>>87728232
>some triggered autist actually spent his time drawing this in order to fit in
>>
>>87728161
>it's the pol autists that spin every thread into race and politics discussion, although they have perfectly fine board for that
If the show is knee-deep in politics, it only makes sense to mention politics in the discussion.
>>
File: 1504904041150.jpg (247KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1504904041150.jpg
247KB, 1200x1200px
>>87718876
relevant
>>
>>87729375
>some triggered autist actually spent his time making this in order to fit in
>>
>>87729343
Mentioning it is one thing. Shitposting and whining because your personal political opinion got ridiculed is different thing.
>>
>>87726782
Wow This leftycuck defiantly is triggered. 4chan is our containment board.
>>
>>87729456
Are you seriously complaining that people shitpost on the internet?
Are you even aware they probably do this because they annoy you and others like you?
It's the same with the "POL BTFO"-type responses. You make them to make /pol/ mad, not to add to the discussion in any way.
>>
>>87728530

What the fuck am I looking at right here?
>>
>>87728668
Triggered.
>>
>>87729607
Again, reading comprehension is failing you pol.
>>
>>87728161
You whine when people have a different opinion than you. This is 4chan and 4chan is pol. Stop complaining.
>>
>>87729639
(You)
>>
>>87726782
Because it's true?
We outnumber you both on here and in RL.
>>
>>87729663
I think he read it just fine. Why do lefties all whine about everything then project it on other people.
>>
>>87729666
If you actually checked the thread it's the pol who is complaining all along
>>
>>87729748
>he read
nice try samfag
again, if you want to shitpost, whine and complain about race and politics, you have perfectly fine containment board created just for that
>>
>>87729663
Answer me genius.
>>
>>87718915
>in the past they would play devil's advocate to the popular viewpoint even if just to piss people off. Now it's just another liberal circlejerk

But Trump won, Trump being great is now the popular viewpoint.

You are just a contrarian hipster who's salty that people are now making fun of his mainstream opinion.
>>
So what exactly was the "wall" and what did they replace it?
I also like how libshits make fun of poor uneducated white people calling them ugly and dumb, but they would never do that to poor blacks even though blacks are 10 times worse.
>>
>>87730000
nice digits
>>
File: 1502252350792.png (119KB, 225x227px) Image search: [Google]
1502252350792.png
119KB, 225x227px
>>87723720
>Kobe
>>
>>87729704
>We outnumber you both on here and in RL.
a you, like, literal autist?
>>
>>87730470
Don't pay attention, it's ''we are anonymous, we are legion" shit all over again, expect to see pol on 9gag in soon future
>>
>>87730470
>>87730635
>can't even bother to change the way he posts or his spelling
>still samefags
>>
It's weird, been browsing /pol/ recently curious what they thought of the DACA thing and they hate it. Their disappointment in the regime is palpable. A lot of /pol/ is making fun of political dumbshit and happening threads. I feel like this board is more butthurt about liberal shenanigans than they are.
Very odd.
>>
File: no u.png (5KB, 436x117px) Image search: [Google]
no u.png
5KB, 436x117px
>>87730688
>>
The angry tone Randy used to talk down to that redneck was a bit off-putting and seemed like it was Trey Parker talking through Randy. It had a very elitist tinge to it.
>>
>>87730732
Newfags from r_Donald trying to fit in
>>
>>87730737
>posting a tweaked-in-ms-paint screenshot like it means something
lol
>>
>>87730804
Whatever makes you comfortable
>>
>>87718852
I remember when SP was funny
>>
>>87720181
god I fucking hate multipart episodes
>>
>>87730853
Ur mom makes me comfortable every night
>>
>>87718676
Does anyone else notice how the mixing is fucked the music is loud as hell
>>
>>87718676
Utterly unfunny

As is any episode with focus on Randy
>>
>>87731039
randy used to be the funniest character, until it became known that he was the funniest character and then they started trying too hard with him
>>
>>87724851
>go to college
>get a degree
>become a programmer
>get first job
>get replaced by h1b monkey within the first 5 years
>go to find a job teaching at local community college
>one spot available
>dreamer anchor baby gets picked over you
h-hehe y-yeah glad I got that degree. but serioisly I can't wait until immigration and automation starts really fucking white collar pricks out of their jobs. buckle up because it's starting now
>>
>>87731178
That was always Butters
>>
>>87719860
Jesus fucking christ I hate these spic invaders.
>>
>>87718676
I stopped caring about South Park when they started doing this 'flavor of the month' nonsense. These episodes are going to look so dated a year from now.
>>
File: 27-Columba-Bush-Get.jpg (606KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
27-Columba-Bush-Get.jpg
606KB, 2048x1536px
I'm pretty /pol/ and thought this episode was good, stop being so offended and learned to laugh at yourselves.
>>
>>87718676
"nazis who make retarded claims with no evidence are assholes and make the rest of us white people look bad."
"WOW MATT AND TREY ARE ESJAYDOUBLEUS NOW"
>>
I don't get half the references is this show specially for Americans now?
>>
>>87718676
I remember watching an ad for an episode a while back and Cartman was driving a NASCAR. I kept thinking, why would a kid be allowed to drive a car in a race?
>>
>>87719621
Yeah, good luck meeting that burden of proof. Should be especially fun making the "white people are a suspect class" argument.
>>
>>87719657
Wrong. Stop expecting to live like a king if you want a big family. Many children means more sacrifices and a better control of money. I know a family who has 10 children and they live perfectly fine off 1 medicore income, no gibsmedats from the government either. Granted, they don't have the internet and only their children who can pay for their own phones have them, and other compromises like that - cutting only luxuries really. A big family is more rewarding than fickle luxuries anyway.

My point is, having a big family is perfectly possible on a mediocre income, it's just that some luxuries have to be cut and you can't expect to live like a king.
>>
>>87726179
>projecting
American insults truly are completely shit.
The other popular one is ending a statement with 'much'. aka, racist much.
kek.
>>
>Or are you too /pol/ to like South Park anymore?
people from all sides of the aisle shit on this episode. It really is just painful to watch, don't know why I'm torturing myself like this.
Thread posts: 297
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.