[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well are you going to waste more of your life watching this shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 17

File: images.duckduckgo.com.gif (36KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.gif
36KB, 1024x768px
Well are you going to waste more of your life watching this shit? What are the expectations tonight about this?
>>
>cuckcuckgo
>>
its going to be gay

>THEY TOOK OUR JOBS

part 2

Except in the time since the last episode of DEY TOOK ER DER. Mexicans (goobacks) did actually take out jobs and an election was decided on it
>>
Nope, I quit after the GoT episodes. Not because of GoT in particular, they were just the last episodes of that season. The show has been shit since whichever season had that "Stanley's Cup" episode.
>>
>>87697615
>Mexicans (goobacks) did actually take out jobs
Wrong.
>and an election was decided on it
Trump only won because Russia intervened
>>
I didn't even really watch last season when it aired. I only saw the episodes on re-runs.

Will probably do the same this year.

Tonight's episode doesn't interest me, however. I'm tired of more political episodes.
>>
>>87697681
>Trump only won because Russia intervened
>Americans actually believe this
>>
>>87697528
>your life
>>
>>87697528
>What are the expectations tonight about this?

/pol/ calling it Jewish propaganda if it does anything but lick the boots of the alt-right.
>>
>>87697700
Yes, let's just ignore all the evidence pointing towards Russia's involvement, and Trump firing people asking too many questions.
>>
>>87697615
I'm sorry you lost your housekeeping job to a fat senora. At least you got your revenge 10 years later by voting for an orange.
>>
>>87697700
>>87697681
Comments like this kill threads.
>>
Great post
>>
>>87697554
so what do you use then
>>
>>87697732
Russia has been involved in every election in the last 150 years. Blowing it our of proportion now is literally fake news. Foreign countries talking with candidates has always happened with literally every election in the western world but for the first time the candidate of the big media lost so suddenly it's fucking news. You're being brainwashed.

Also it's pretty hilarious how your most leftist media personalities suddenly jumped back to the 1960s with their "Russia is the enemy" rethoric.
>>
File: download (2).png (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).png
7KB, 225x225px
>>87697528
Last season was hijacked a couple episodes in and then changed and used for propaganda. It was butchered so badly the plot literally made no sense.

I have zero expectations that this season will be any different.

So, no, I won't be watching.
>>
>>87697732
>Yes, let's just ignore all the evidence

It's easy to ignore things that don't exist.
>>
>>87697528
Oh great. I can't wait for all the Alt-right tears.
>>
>>87697615
Mexicans have been taking the jobs of working class Americans for decades, though it's unfair to blame the illegal immigrants and blame should really be laid at the feet of the corporations hiring them and the politicians letting it happen. Hollywood celebrities tow the corporate line on this because they're retards and have been persuaded that this is 'fighting racism', plus they benefit from the cheap gardeners and nannies.

At this point, though, it impossible to see this as anything other than class warfare. Matt and Trey should be taken out back and shot.
>>
>>87697793
>Russia has been involved in every election in the last 150 years.
No?
>>
>>87697681
Remember when Trump said the election was going to be rigged and every liberal on Earth started talking about his rhetoric was dangerous to democracy, including the fucking president of the United States?
>>
>>87697933
Yes they have and you're incredibly naive if you think that prior to 2017 world leaders didn't speak to each other at all prior to elections.
>>
>Clinton and her foundation have people killed if they investigate their illegal activities
>Trump having ties to foreign nations, something every politician have, calls for his impeachment

The Left is so funny.
>>
>>87697811
Yep. Theyhad that dark week they tried to play off like it was planned, but it wasn't. South Park, like literally all msm, is compromised. Anyone expecting anything other than propaganda at this point is a fool.
>>
>>87697681
there is absolutely no evidence of russian collusion with trump you loon
>>
holy shit is this episode really gonna be more social commentary and 'satire'? i thought they said they were going back to their roots and doing episodes based around the characters again
>>
>>87698175
reminder the bitch mayor at the start of the series is shitting on women in leadership positions.
>>
>>87698175
South park was always about social commentary and satire, retard. Nearly every episode of the first 10 seaons has social commentary at the heart of it. You're just too stupid to understand it because they used to be bothered to mask it under analogues and representative meanings.

Then they figured out they can just show celebrities having diarhhea and outright name the issues they want to discuss and dum dums ate it up.
>>
>>87698243
that's social commentary. the first season is filled with it after the pilot.
>>
>>87698175
You really think Matt & Trey have much of a choice? Last season was literally taken off the air and censored.
>>
>>87698393
No, it wasn't. They wrote it all themselves. The only thing they changed is that they thought Hillary was going to be President (because she's much better than the cheeto numbskull).
>>
>>87698566
Sure they did. That's why it was suddenly taken off the air for a week and came back an incoherent mess.

But thanks for the disinfo shill friend.
>>
>>87698264
have you seen the first three seasons?
>>
>>87697528
This shit is gonna be CNN-tier propaganda. At this point to think otherwise you'd have to be pretty fucking dense.
>>
>>87698726
I've seen the first 10 seasons over 5 times each. The pilot was just a dumb fart joke but

s1e2:
Social commentary on vietnam veterans, gun rights, environmential protection
s1e3:
Social commentary on consumerism and body image
s1e4:
Social commentary on minority issues
etc.

Social commentary is literally why South Park ever got popular, dum dum.
>>
>>87697681
usa liberals are an embarrasment

Why don't you people just start killing them already?
>>
File: 1504868047072.jpg (224KB, 1620x599px) Image search: [Google]
1504868047072.jpg
224KB, 1620x599px
>>87697528
I have an expectation for tonight's threads.
lot of Trump supporter tears
>>
>>87698264
Yes a show where a little boy gets an anal probe that put a giant antenna up his but is really strong social commentary.
>>
File: 1503404361329.gif (3MB, 220x212px) Image search: [Google]
1503404361329.gif
3MB, 220x212px
>>87697811
>whole season ripping on SJWs
>4chan loves it and thinks its great comedy
>whole season ripping on Trump
>4chan hates it and claims its SJW propaganda
really doodles my noodles
>>
>>87698795
This.

They will probably regurgitate whatever the news said as fact and portray anybody who doesn't believe it as a silly dimwit who makes no sense on purpose so they sound smart.
>>
File: 1494661285578.jpg (54KB, 772x198px) Image search: [Google]
1494661285578.jpg
54KB, 772x198px
>>87698859
I can predict /tv/'s reaction.
>>
HEHEHHE YOU CANNOT DISLIKE THINGS OR ELSE YOU ARE TRIGGERED HEHEHEHE TO DISLIKE IS TO BE TRIGGERED HAHAHA LMAO ARE YOU GUYS GOING TO lIKE IT? YOU BETTER DO OR ELSE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE HAHAHA LMAO
>>
>>87698841
Yeah, but that's not the real question. The real question is, is the social commentary being presented in earnest, or in good faith.

As a long time fan, I don't believe it will be.

So for the fist time ever, I won't be watching this season.
>>
>>87698971
Wow I remember reading this comment verbatim coming from an SJW feminist about three years ago.
>>
>>87698655
That had nothing to do with censorship you fucking retard. Trump's victory ruined the climax of the season, so rewrites had to be made.
>>
>>87698971
You sound pretty triggered fren. : (
>>
>>87698882
The pilot was made over the course of a long time and is practically the only episode of any season without a tone social commentary. It's also the worst episode of the show.

I can continue >>87698841
s1e4
commentary on genetic engineering
s1e5
commentary on foreign aid
s1e6
commentary on social grouping and appearances

It goes on. You must be a total mouthbreathing retard if you never got these blatant references that are the entire point of the show.
>>
>>87698901
the SJW-ripping season was the worst one.
>>
>>87698914
'Charlottesville' was little more than bad theatre in the first place.
>>
>>87698992
Oh yeah definitely, they lost their subtlety a long time ago. I don't watch the show anymore either: >>87697650 I was just replying to someone who implied satire and social commentary weren't a part of "old south park".
>>
File: 0e9.jpg (27KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
0e9.jpg
27KB, 600x600px
>>87699003
Yeah, I'm aware of what was reported in the press.

(too bad the dark week was before the election)
>>
>>87699022
>I can continue
Don't bother, because social commentary, while present, was not at the heart of those early episodes. Only an idiot can't see the difference between classic SP and modern SP. You're just making a fool of yourself right now.
>>
>>87699056
He did not say or imply that. Don't resort to strawman arguments.
>>
>>87699110
Yeah, the kids in modern SP are pretty much adults with higher voices.
>>
>>87699110
>Only an idiot can't see the difference
Where have I said there was no difference? I explicitly said MULTIPLE TIMES they used to be better at it.
>social commentary, while present, was not at the heart of those early episodes.
In other words you're dumb and didn't get the references before checking the wiki page. Social commentary was the heart, soul, liver and brain of early South Park. I guess you just paid more attention to the farting. The show only got popular because of the social commentary in every episode.
>>
Wow. Communist Ccentral isn't even bothering to shill it. And they have it leading into the return of their other degenerate social engineering 'show' Broad City.
>>
>>87699360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE
Was this the peak of the show?
>>
>>87697528
Ever since I've joined /pol/ I just can't take matt and trey seriously anymore.
>>
>>87699419
Are they hiring literal morons to shill now? Smh
>>
>>87699402
holy moly this is atrocious
>>
>>87699470
HEY you shoudn't dislike things, you cannot dislike things nowdays it means you are triggered, you have to position your face muscles to resemble a smile and clap while you watch it or else thought squads will rapel down through your window, taze you and take you mandatory cultural enrichment center where you will be taking sociology classes to learn why you are evil if you don't suck dick.
>>
>>87699244
>Social commentary was the heart, soul, liver and brain of early South Park
Who the fuck could watch Mecha Streisand and seriously think that social commentary is the 'heart and soul' of that episode?
>>
>>87699654
Not to agree with any leftard here but Mecha streissand was indeed a commentary on the overuse of plastic surgeries (it turns you into a robot)
>>
>>87699701
'Too much plastic surgery makes you ugly' isn't social commentary. It's calling celebrities who get too much plastic surgery ugly.
>>
I'm not american so I stoped watching a few seasons ago. This show is not for foreigners.
>>
Centrist political commentary with rushed plotlines like the last few awful seasons.
>>
>>87700605
Matt and Trey aren't even properly centrist. They're just neocon/neoliberal cheerleaders.
>>
>>87700678
They try to be but if you take what the news says as undeniable truth you are no longer centrist since the news is litterally WWE
>>
>>87699701
>>87699804
Bringing up the topic of plastic surgery and going overboard with it is very much social commentary. Social commentary doesn't need a mary sue character or a voiceover telling you what to think. The point of it is to highlight issues, even in a comedic way, to promote discussion.
>>
File: IMG_0694.jpg (197KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0694.jpg
197KB, 800x1200px
>>87697528
Why aren't other cartoon shows brace enough to take up the difficult subject of white geNOcide?
>>
>>87699419
What's your username? I recently signed up and am looking for some white brotherhood friends!!
>>
>>87697749
Botnet
>>
>>87697528
>watching the show past S14
lmao
>>
It's always been a social commentary vehicle, but in the earlirr seasons it was about the boys getting thrown into a situation to do with the social issue in question, but newer seasons the boys ARE the social situation.
>>
>>87697528

South Park turned to shit when they stopped doing episodes about the 4 boys going on wacky and crazy adventures in a non-PC way.

They've turned into politically correct assholes and the stories have turned to shit.
>>
i dont get my political belief's from cartoons and image boards.
>>
rich libs living in california vilifying white working class

How progressive of them huh
>>
>>87697893
>allowing illegal immigrants to raise your kids for you
Absolutely disgusting.
>>
So is the episode out yet or are you all sperging out for nothing?
>>
>>87697893
Except the corporations & politicians are just people too
There is a vast amount of liberal pieces of shit who want mass migration of foreigners to happen.

Rich liberals who enjoy the cheap labor, who do not want to hire whites because they are filthy leftists.
Professional class sorts who feel the flood of non-whites is not a threat.

I don't see how its unfair to blame the illegal invaders though, they do not belong here & should be deported, along with their anchor babies.
>>
>>87703683

White man's burden

>make your society
>society pisses on you daily

They should stop using white man's society if they hate it so much. O wait, there's no other type.
>>
Sperging out, but the preview and last season suggests that it's gonna be pleb tier. Anyone have a stream, though?
>>
>>87697528

>Well are you going to waste more of your life watching this shit?

Yeah. The show is not as good as it used to be, but it still has some pretty funny moments.

>What are the expectations tonight about this?

Poltard tears. It's already happening in this very thread.
>>
>>87703896
Whites are weak
Once upon a time when a shitskin attacked a white, there would be repercussions
Now whites just let it happen, even the family members of a murdered white don't seek vengeance
>>
>>87703896
reminder that helf of europe isn't even considered white by alt-shitters
also, there were countless non-white civilisation in history
>>
>>87703943
>even the family members of a murdered white don't seek vengeance
that's what civilisation is, my friend
>>
it's going to be another pol arc
>>
>>87703984
No it isn't, its weakness, its cowardice, and its degeneracy
>hurr just let the government do everything
Thats serfdom, the opposite of freedom or civilization
>>
https://www.maxim.com/entertainment/south-park-season-21-teaser-2017

ABSOLUTELY RIDICULE is faced by these trump supporters
>>
>>87704012
then maybe you should move to mudland and live with your islamic friends
>>
Is everything about being a better white man? If so, how could South Park have ever fit into that category of activities?
>>
>>87697528
South park hasn't been good since Chef died. Even though he was a scientologist.
>>
>>87703954
>there were countless non-white civilisation in history

Theocracies aren't workable civilizations for human rights. Nor are backwards tribal collectives.

The only civilizations that are fair and just have been democratic liberal creations, i.e., white man's society.
>>
>>87697528
I fully expect them to misrepresent the views of people on both sides of the current political debate, but from the preview it looks like Randy might be heavily involved so hopefully it will be funny.
>>
>>87704163
>The only civilizations that are fair and just have been democratic liberal creations, i.e., white man's society
I agree with you on this, 100%
We fought hard to get to this point and I feel like both the extreme right (the real one) and the extreme left want to ruin everything for everyone
>>
>>87704040
All of history disagrees with you. Our governments have turned on us and seek to destroy us, do you suggest the civilized approach is to meekly go to our demise?

How many trillions of dollars does it cost every year because whites won't do VIOLENCE to preserve their communities or their country ? Everything comes down to violence in the end, if people don't fight then they don't deserve to survive.
>>
>>87704163
>>87704244

Democracy and liberalism is the death of western civilization.
They are not good moral things, they are major symptoms of our decline.
The founding fathers would be appalled by the modern America, for good reason.

What we call the extreme right today was the centrist of 70 years ago.
>>
>le whites are bad
>lololol Drumpf sister fucking
>Antifa? Never heard of it
>DRUMPF
>DRUMPF
>Bad whiteys
>>
>>87704255
I live in a place plagued by various blood feuds, that's not an acceptable system and that's the inevitable consequence of your idea. You can fight your battles in many non-violent ways but in fairness I'm not american, I don't know how your system works and throughout recent history you've always had plenty of fringe groups that shared your values. I think I just can't get it
>>
i hope im pleasantly surprised by this episode but i know i wont be
>>
>>87704427
Stuff like that comes around to average IQ's
What fits for a white 100+ IQ society doesn't at all fit for some 80 IQ third world society

Certainly in the west you will always never see something approaching family feuds.
>>
>>87704399
Seething
>>
>>87704533
I'm pretty sure they happen everywhere in the West, also because I live there. Given certain factors they are bound to happen eventually, and if they don't happen it's because people refuse violence
>>
The exact moment that South Park changed was when Comedy Central censored Mohammad out. Matt and Trey's philosophy always had been either everything could laughed at or nothing could. They opposed censorship in the early days of the show. Then CC began censoring out Mohammad, refusing to re-air controversial episodes like the Tom Cruise Scientology episode or the 200th episode. That's when Matt and Trey sold out. Now it's just about a cash grab until South Park isn't profitable anymore
>>
stream?
>>
>>87704542
Oh I can predict that this will be the plot of quite a few seasons to come.
>>
more blumpf huh
>>
>>87699402
why does she have like 8 pencils in her hair
one I could understand but 8?
>>
>>87698901

The last 3 seasons were all terrible. And I really really tried to like them.
>>
Honestly if it mentions Trump in anyway I'm going to drop the series.
>>
where can anon watch this tonight ?
>>
>>87704652
http://www.arconaitv.co/stream.php?id=30
>>
>>87704714
They're going to mention Drumpf refusing to disavow the neo-nazis and neo-confederates. They just can't pass that up.
>>
30 min
>>
>>87704632
>when Comedy Central censored Mohammad out
Not only that, but the entire speech that explained why being afraid of the threats from a bunch of extremists is giving them exactly what they want. The ironing was too much to take. I was a senior in high school when that came out and it actually really changed my perspective on free speech and Islam
>>
where 2 stream?
>>
I can already tell you the moral of this episode will be FUCK WHITE PEOPLE. So no, I'm done with this hyper-liberal trash.
>>
>>87704744
thanks anon
>>
>>87704826
>>87704740
see
>>87704744
>>
>>87704652
There is no value watching it. You might as well watch the earlier seasons
>>
File: wayne d.jpg (9KB, 224x224px) Image search: [Google]
wayne d.jpg
9KB, 224x224px
>>
>>87697681
The media loves to regurgitate this, but do you even know what the 'intervention' entailed?
>>
>>87704875
yeah thanks anon
>>
South park also said China helped Obama win his election. Is this true? There was a whole episode about it.
>>
>>87704947
dems take money from every foreign government on the planet
Half their voter base are foreigners after all
>>
Holy shit, the actual butthurt in this thread. Because of a 15 second clip, no less. But muh SJWs are easily triggered, amirite, /pol/?
>>
>>87704977
Actually most legal immigrants vote republican.

A lot voted for trump. He is rich and successful and has a younger wife.

He is living the american dream and they admire that.

Its why they came to america.
>>
I still liked these past seasons but after watching the marathon I appreciate them a little more.
>>
>>87704744
>http://www.arconaitv.co/stream.php?id=30

thx bro

hope the teaser is a bit of a red herring. It'd be great if they turn Randy into like a super liberal race cuck. South Park is usually pretty good at making fun of both sides of the issue so I can see that being the case.

>>87704706
Well, I think 19 was pretty fantastic outside of the weak finale. 18 was decent.. 20 was fucking bad in the second half tho. It started out pretty great with the member berries and Gerald trolling to Boston, but then the same three jokes kept reoccurring and you could tell that it was going nowhere. Easily south park's worst season.

I'm excited for this reset back towards their more traditional style. First one looks like it will piss a lot of people off, and South Park generally is at it's best when they do that.
>>
i'll probably watch it because i have nothing better to do, if i can get the stream working, not really expecting much though
>haha, they are rednecks, and they are MAD
really hot take there guy
>>
>>87705074
literally totally wrong, try looking up some stats
basically all non-whites vote 75%+ for Democrat

The whole "humble skilled immigrant coming for a better life" is a tiny fraction of non-whites in America, if they exist at all.
>>
>>87705093
>It'd be great if they turn Randy into like a super liberal race cuck
In the preview they had him arguing against the confederate people, and he was wearing goggles or something so I could definitely see that happening. Basically the only hope of this episode being funny
>>
>>87705093
>but then the same three jokes kept reoccurring and you could tell that it was going nowhere
this.
>>
>>87705108
yeah i'd be highly surprised if it was anything but this
>>
How long until it's on fellas? Britcuck here
>>
>>87705302
18 bings
>>
lagging af
>>
>>87705250
The only hope of this being funny is if he satirizes the political side you dislike? Hmmmmm...
>>
>>87704358

Please throw away your computer and go live like they did 70 years ago then. Fuck this argument is so fucking retarded. You can't cherry pick progress. Either you accept all it's fruits and failings or you go live like the fucking Amish.
>>
>>87705365
>implying
Randy episodes have been the only funny ones for the past few seasons
>>
>>87705327
Thanks, bong twanger is fugged
>>
File: 0gi3erad31jy.jpg (174KB, 1000x960px) Image search: [Google]
0gi3erad31jy.jpg
174KB, 1000x960px
>>87705093
>member berries and Gerald trolling to Boston

Without meaning to be offensive: I thought all that was cheap and stupid. How many times was the memberberries joke done? they did it several times in the episode and then in later episodes. It never built up to be a bigger joke like I thought it would. It just was the same thing over and over.

Actually the trolling was quite good at the start yes. But then it got ruined with the Denmark software company plot.

> I'm excited for this reset back towards their more traditional style

me too.
>>
>>87705397
holy fuck your reading comprehension fucking sucks.
>>
>>87705442
im drunk
>>
So do Heidi and Cartman stay together?
>>
>>87705366
You think you can go to china and call them racist chinese supremacists?
Our cities being taken over by foreigners is not normal

Theres been countless civilizations that have died in the past due to their inability to defend themselves.
>>
>>87705475
He's gonna get cucked
>>
>>87705134
Immigrants can be white.

I also forgot he's a celebrity. They love that.
>>
anyone got a stream?
>>
Do you guys think Craigs mom and dad will get divorced or do you think they'll get over their problems after trolltrace?
>>
it's also streaming at brettygood dot com
>>
>>87705512
like stan with Token?
>>
>>87705680
SHOCK THE MONKEY
>>
Isn't cartman on mars or something?

And what happened to the army of member berries??
>>
**** stream ****

comfy (dot) zone
>>
>>87705634
thank you my man. that other shitty link in this tread wants me to turn off adblocker

in the trash it goes
>>
>>87705770
>what happened to the army of member berries??
I think they were planning on incorporating it into the latter episodes of the season, assuming Garrison (Trump) was going to lose the election
>>
God last season was horrible. These old episodes are bad when run out of context.
>>
File: tweekcraig.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tweekcraig.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
>>87705634
This works
>>87704744
bullshit
>>
>I showed him my dick and called him a fag
Actually the best joke of last season
>>
>>87705879
yup

but also laughed when Cartman asked girl about having balls and she said Do you want me to show you, and Cartman goes "Oh Shit"

sounds retarded the way I typed it out but whatever really only two laughs i got from last season
>>
https://twitter.com/SouthPark/status/908148860597317632
>>
>>87705475
RUH ROH
>>
this is fucking embarassing
21 years is enough
just end this show
>>
>>87706079
Yeah this is pretty awful
>>
all right, I'm not bothering with the rest of the season
>>
>>87706079
>>87706220
must be fun watching shows
with you
>>
>coal mining
ok maybe but the chinese need their coal
>truck drivers
???
>>
The alexa add to my shopping list thing works
>>
SWEET CAROLINE
GOOD TIMES NEVER FELT SO GOOD
>>
>>87704527

I honestly trusted Matt and Trey when they said they would make the season to be "non-serial individual episodes" and "not about politics - it will be like Cartman being Awesome-O"

THEY LIED

It instantly goes into attacking the white working class and continuing plotlines from last season w.r.t. Cartmans girlfriend

And it was the most toxic hatred of white people the whole way through the episode. Randy was the "moral" one educating the rednecks that the confederate flag was racist.

The rednecks were too stupid to perform basic tasks. Randy tells them its their fault they dont have college degrees and are useless.

The rednecks say lots of anti muslim and mexican stuff when it was not relevant and Randy just says "Wut.".

It was sheer vitriolic hatred directed at a demographic.

They also shilled for Amazon the whole way through.
>>
>>87707137
ur gay lol
>>
>>87707137
hopefully this is them taking all that bad stuff from the last several seasons then ejecting it with this first episode
>>
>>87707137
Optimistically, I think >>87707275 could actually happen
>>
>>87707137
No politics just means they aren't doing Trump episodes. That doesn't mean they won't touch PC issues, they've been doing that since the series first started.
>>
>>87707606
But it picked the big political issues of the day / 2016 campaigns.
Automation, loss of jobs for the working class (trucks, manufacturing), confederate flag, islamophobia, racism

And the show is actually enforcing PC by getting the crazy guy Randy to be the Voice Of Reason telling the stupid rednecks that confederate flag is racist.

It wasnt at all about pushing PC boundaries like back in the day. Its the total opposite - enforcing the progressive party line and building barriers to speech
>>
File: 1504752137945.png (93KB, 708x274px) Image search: [Google]
1504752137945.png
93KB, 708x274px
>>87698933
yeeah, right
>>
Stop.
Crying.
About.
/pol/.
>>
>>87697732
>Yes, let's just ignore all the evidence pointing towards Russia's involvement

Like what? Name a single thing.
>>
>>87708457
if you were using reddit, you wouldnt have to deal with /pol/ users because if a /pol/ user posts on reddit, they get shadowbanned
>>
What the fuck was the point of this episode?

It was literally 20 minutes of shitting on red necks
>>
>>87708989
FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
>>
>>87708989
There was no plot lmao. Like nothing happened.
>>
>>87709092
Larping is the lowest form of communication

But really the story structure was all over the place
There wasn't anything really coherent

I'm seeing that Trey did in fact write it but it felt like some fucking intern did it

If the season continues this way I'm pretty sure this is the end of South Park
>>
>>87709193
>Larping is the lowest form of communication
the irony
>>
Probably the worst episode of south park I've ever seen. It seems like we've gotten to the point where they don't know how the fuck to do their show anymore. The humor just fell completely flat at every level. The cartman just seemed to be a way for them to undo the complete fuckup they did by giving him a girlfriend.
>>
>>87697681

>"/tv" gets Redpilled"
>>
>>87709193
back 2 reddit whitey
>>
>>87697732
Did russia forge the DNC emails?
>>
>>87709291
What's the point of this

Why can't I just go on /tv/ and have a discussion about actual things that pertain to show that's in the thread
Why does it always have to be devolved into dumb fucking meme larpers

It's not clever or funny
You add nothing of value
In fact you just take shit away by adding a Dunning–Kruger effect

Can you honestly explain what the point of your reply was
What was your motivation to click reply, waste your time for this nothing statement
>>
>>87709416
>reddit spacing
>>
>>87708989

Low hanging fruit. Easy targets.
>>
Viral marketers have been posting two topics about same episode at a time. They're hoping to cut down in the amount of trolling.

This episode wasn't fun or interesting. It was just dull and awful.
>>
>>87709416

You're getting baited by a faggot. Gotta speak chan talk.
>>
>>87706508
Are you unfamiliar with modern technology? You didn't know about self-driving vehicles being blocked by lobbyists but still being inevitable?
>>
>>87707716
You ever think maybe they realize the reason PC is making a comeback is because of /pol/ types blogging the internet with nonstop around-the-clock "le so edgy racism and Hitler did nothing wrong LMAO"? No? Yeah I figured self-awareness was too much to expect.
>>
File: 20458486.jpg (25KB, 320x201px) Image search: [Google]
20458486.jpg
25KB, 320x201px
I'm gonna love all these alt-right tears.
>>
>>87713632
Its just satire, its funny, we do nothing wrong.
>>
>>87713678
Are you sure?

https://aaai.org/ocs/index.php/ICWSM/ICWSM17/paper/view/15670/14790
>>
Pretty good start to the season desu
>>
>>87697528
irrelevant show officially in zombie stage several seasons ago
>>
>>87707137
Totally agree. I don't think it's the worst attack they could have done but for a show that tries to say " we hate both sides" it really makes only one look bad.
>>
>>87713632
PC is not making a comeback, very few will admit they are politically correct. It's not /pol/ making them that way it's the pissing contests they have on facebook with each other about who is more virtuous against whatever they want you to hate that day.
>>
File: ertyth.png (117KB, 315x328px) Image search: [Google]
ertyth.png
117KB, 315x328px
>>87697528
This episode was WEAK AS FUCK.
I wasn't insulted or offended, it just wasn't that funny.
They didn't really go hard on the Charlottesville thing.
Randy flipping houses wasn't that funny.
It showed they couldn't think of a way for Cartman to still have a girlfriend.
Cartman and Heidi plot wasn't that good. It wasn't overly frustrating, it wasn't sad, and it wasn't funny. It was just a poorly thought out way to return to status quo for Cartman.
Took Er Jerbs is old as fuck, it ain't funny anymore.
The Alexa stuff just wasn't funny, like at all.
If you thought the Alexa stuff was funny, then you probably still play with text to speech on your PC.
You saw the whole, I can't remove my wall joke coming a mile a way.

It was a very boring, not well thought out episode. Which is terrible for a season opener.

They really didn't even try.
>>
File: sp.gif (428KB, 319x240px) Image search: [Google]
sp.gif
428KB, 319x240px
>me after watching this season opener
>>
>>87714117
You don't seem to be getting much time out of your bubble.
>>
Maybe I missed something with the undertone of this episode (if there even was one), but there were very little laughs in this. There were too many serious moments with Randy's plot and Cartman's plot which just made the whole thing boring. Also, that "they took our jobs" joke has run it's course.

This episode was really disappointing, especially for a season opener. Damn.
>>
File: election hacking.jpg (307KB, 1088x1238px) Image search: [Google]
election hacking.jpg
307KB, 1088x1238px
>>87697681
>>
>>87715596
>fire people for looking into your russia collusion
>he dindu nuffin

Cute but retarded
>>
>>87715679
Why doesn't he just send Trump's Nigger Killer Death Squads after them instead of just firing them?
>>
>>87697528
wasted my time, the only reason I don't regret it cause now I know i won't waste it in future
>>
>watching televised propaganda in the form of an "edgy" cartoon
>>
>>87714310
You forgot the worst thing. Where the fuck was:
>kids back to being kids, politics are low hanging fruit that're done by 1kk other people
If you want to project your midlife crysis into Randy doing random shit it's fine, but why the fuck lie. Hopefully game will be less cancerous, show seems beyond saving. Never can be sure if it's them fucking up, or their bosses pushing something. All HBO people went batshit crazy during elections, maybe it's same with them.
>>
South park is know for being libertarian and taking piss out of everyone, it's the alt-rights turn and they lose it.

South Park know for it's radical centrism, only people who are on the far end of the political spectrum (left and right) hate centrist more than the do their opposition. Just read a article by some nigger bitching about south parks centrism and now 4chan is bitching about south park centrism. That just means they are doing it right when both sides hate you.
>>
You all are going to watch it next week and you know it!
>>
>>87717657
nope
>>
File: 1504572885357.jpg (182KB, 480x548px) Image search: [Google]
1504572885357.jpg
182KB, 480x548px
Holy fuck I just watched the new episode and it is terrible.
I literally did not laugh once. Conversely, I was watching some of Season 3 episodes I had somehow missed and they managed to get lots of laughs out of me.
The pacing was terrible, Cartman B plot went nowhere, and that stupid scene where he is wearing the shawl and was crying made no sense. What is happening with cartman is not explained or conveyed well at all. Is he bored of the relationship? He is clearly imagining himself as the victim, but why? It's all a stupid way to get rid of the relationship and not have to bother with it again.

What was funny about the rednecks? "derk ur jerbs!!" has already been done so many times, in fact its actually a little bit cringe at how low they were scabbing for jokes. The protest thing was dated and already old news even by south park standards. The reno show was a stupid idea, I don't know, Im not american.

In fact the only thing in the entire fucking episode that would actually come close to being called a 'joke' was the part were that dude would always wave the flag like to cool the soup and shit, but even that wasn't done very clever.

S21E1 is even worse than the second half of S20, which was the worst season to date
>>
Probably one of the worst episodes yet, and it was a season premiere. I didnt expect much but Im still disappointed.

Also I have been watching season 1-4 recently and its really depressing ot see what soulless crap this show has become.
>>
>>87719018
Yeah cus my chocolatey balls, kyles mom is a bitch bitch bitch, fuck you cartman, goddsmmit you Jew, hhiiiiddddeeehhoooeee! I'm a talking poop, omg they killed kenny! was just genius.
>>
>>87719136
Atleast it was original and had plots,It's clear that you dont even like South Park.
>>
>>87698901
I don't know anyone who likes the SJW season. Most people agree it had a shit plot that went nowhere
>>
>>87719315
You must know of the /tv/ or /pol/ boards on 4chan then.
>>
>>87719136
I just know all the jokes from the first ten season because why?
I love south park, you're the one who didn't even expect much.

I even liked the past 2 seasons. I LIKE the continuing story line. I love those damn memberberries, I love skankface41 or whatever! I love mat and trey fuck you!!!
>>
>>87709111
This. Check'm
>>
>>87719423
If you like things what the fuck are you doing on /tv/?
>>
>>87704892
tsimfuckis
>>
Shit was painfully unfunny. I am fairly right-leaning but I'd honestly take outright making fun of Charlottesville or something as long as it's fucking ENTERTAINING. I think I am going to go ahead and watch S1 now.
>>
>>87715596
leftist cnn shills btfo
>>
>>87708989
Crying about /pol/.
>>
Remember when South Park was edgy and counterculture?
>>
how do you manage to make a 20 minute comedy show without a single joke worth the laugh
>>
>>87697697
Lol it wasn't even political mate
>>
>>87720656
>White nationalism is not culture.
Go read any comments section, cuck. The fire's started.
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.