[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCr BICYM0yM GET HYPED FOR kino

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 9

File: Downsizing.png (30KB, 1024x542px) Image search: [Google]
Downsizing.png
30KB, 1024x542px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCrBICYM0yM

GET HYPED
FOR
kino
>>
they could have scrapped some of the special effect budget and just cast Robert downey jr. instead
>>
This is the future manlets want
>>
Not gonna lie, this looks pretty fun.
>>
>>87681014
>Jason Sudekis
>Kristen Wiig
Hmmmnah
>>
File: hug.jpg (32KB, 798x345px) Image search: [Google]
hug.jpg
32KB, 798x345px
looks neat.

however my flop sense is tingling.
>>
>>87681014
Wait this isn't a remake sequel or capekino FUCKING DROPPED
>>
>>87681014

This is the kind of original movie Hollywood should be making.
>>
>>87681393
turned it off here. i was getting the feeling that it was one of those trailers that spoil the entire film .
>>
>>87682044
Unless something horrific happens, it did.
>>
>>87681014
Holy shit they're doing a Westworld prequel?
>>
>>87682125
ah here we go
>>
I'm under the impression that this film is about Matt Damon dealing with the divorce of his wife (notice there's no footage of a pint size Wiig).

Looks legitimately good. Not the type of movie you get nowadays.
>>
File: jpg.jpg (492KB, 2560x1454px) Image search: [Google]
jpg.jpg
492KB, 2560x1454px
>husband and wife (?) seen together numerous times
>they hug, says "see you on the other side", "love you", emotional
>goes through weird experiment

>wife barely seen after that point in the trailer
>the scenes of the wife after experiment may not even be chronologically
she died? they split up?
>>
Would be great if we could turn smaller so we could have more resources and space.
I would attempt to make insects extinct before though
>>
>>87682210
she didnt do the procedure and he did

my guess
>>
>>87682210
she pussied out.
>>
>>87681094
>they could have scrapped some of the special effect budget and just cast Robert downey jr. instead
These two things... are not equivalent.

>>87682086
>Unless something horrific happens, it did.
I don't think so... the first half, maybe? There's not really any drama shown, and a great deal of it implied by the premise. The movie almost certainly has some big / small people conflict, for instance.
>>
>>87682236
>I would attempt to make insects extinct before though
>Still wakes up at night with Honey I Shrunk The Kids nightmares
You need to see the potential in it, anon. You could turn those bugs into Awesome Pet Monsters. Ride em around, make em fight, etc. Fulfill all your wildest pokeman fantasies.
>>
File: 5416555916_3e0b209a56_z.jpg (99KB, 640x465px) Image search: [Google]
5416555916_3e0b209a56_z.jpg
99KB, 640x465px
There better be a scene where Matt Damon has to fight a Spider.
>>
File: asdasd.jpg (34KB, 774x341px) Image search: [Google]
asdasd.jpg
34KB, 774x341px
>>87682248
>>87682250
yeah that's a reasonable guess
he'll probably go for that asian chick
>>
>>87681014
Overpopulation is a big problem white people, stop having babies
but also you need lots blacks and arabs in your countries, MORE PEOPLE, MORE BLACKS AND ARABS
>>
>>87681393
>OY VEY GOYIM JUST DOWNSIZE, GO LIVE IN A BARBIE PLAYHOUSE
>DONT WORRY WE`LL TAKE CARE OF THE WORLD OURSELVES, WE THE CHOSEN ONES
>>
>>87682380
>want economic growth
>don't want immigration

what do?
>>
>>87682407
14 words
>>
>>87682407
have low economic growth but get to keep your country your own
or change things so that white people breed more, like stop artificially keeping house prices high
>>
>>87682407
Hitler solved this problem in the past, why can't we?
>>
>>87682407

>Higher GDP means higher life standards
HURRF DURFF
>>
>>87682495
>Nazi economy
>Implying it wasn't about to implode by 1938 and that's what forced Hitler to cut a deal with the Soviets and invade Poland to shore up his policies rather than have to eat humble pie and adopt the Weimar policies that were working, just is a slow and unflashy way

Go to /his/ instead of /pol/ for your 20th century history memes plz
>>
>>87682465
This. I love when people say Japan is doomed because of negative birth rate. That's because the price of having children in Japan is so costly that people just won't have kids.

Guess what's going to happen in 10 years or so? Japanese housing will take a dive with a ton of sellers and Japanese people will start popping out kids.
>>
>>87682407
Bring back colonialism
>>
>>87682236
>that pic
When he wakes up he has a surprise lol
>>
>>87682575
didnt he go to poland to save germans being killed by the polish?
>>
>>87682465
>like stop artificially keeping house prices high

Wew lad, what are you, some sort of commie? Nothing is artificial, the free market will fix it, the sensible investors shouldn't be punished just because you didn't invest in property in the 80's, it's your own fault, just suck it up and wait for things to balance out over the next couple of decades.
>>
>>87682742
I cant tell if you are being satirical or not
>>
Don't worry it's not like any of you'll ever reproduce. This means fewer stupid, ugly people!
>>
>>87682677
Even if that wasn't almost entirely without evidence, removing a buffer state with one of his greatest threats, whilst alienating the British entirely and pushing a war with his other great military threat to the west?

All for, apparantly, a handful of Prussians being abused? Seems highly unlikely as a first option, you'd think if there was actually a pogrom against Germans going on in Poland, he'd have take many, many steps on the international stage prior to just shouting 'Fuck it' and firing up the panzer divisions.

But this is all hypothetical, there's no evidence of Polish pogroms against Germans other than from Nazi propaganda, which is rather like asking the fox where all the hens have gone.
>>
>>87682784
What a wonderful world we live in.
>>
>>87681014
I will definitely go to the cinema to watch this as Alexander Payne (Sideways, Election) is a genius
>>
File: 1500469872887.jpg (53KB, 540x414px) Image search: [Google]
1500469872887.jpg
53KB, 540x414px
>>87682805
>>
I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed
>>
>>87681393
She doesn't appear anymore once he shrinks himself.
>>
>>87682986
She's run off with an unshrunk black guy, whose dick is now the size of an ocean liner.

Such is life for a turbo-manlet.
>>
>>87681014
Looks comfy
>>
>>87681014
is maki mark the kino master ATM
>>
>>87681014
I saw the title and immediately thought it was a drama about a guy being laid off (probably because his job got outsourced)
>>
>>87681014
>Shrink yourself down
>go live in a miniature scale city at the fraction of the cost

Where is the conflict?
>>
>>87682396
>not wanting to live in a barbie playhouse and drive around in her pink convertible

whats wrong with you?
>>
So is this a whacky Romantic Science Comedy Fiction or is the trailer first act to throw people off from the movie actual being horror/catastrophe movie?
>>
>>87683280
I wanna see some damn bugs
>>
I can never watch anything that Hollywood makes without getting distracted by potential social subtexts
>>
File: tvdream.jpg (20KB, 468x254px) Image search: [Google]
tvdream.jpg
20KB, 468x254px
>>87683280

Its a giant fetish movie.
>>
>>87682210
Where is this from?

Please tell me it's a capeshit or star wars pre-screening.
>>
Anyone else find this extremely unsettling? It's like agreeing to be inferior in every sense of the word forever. Verry cool concept until it became un-reversible, then it becomes a nightmare. Fuck, ill be watching this.
>>
>>87683280
it's alexander payne, so it's gonna be comfy and melancholically funny
>>
>>87682407

Yes we need more cheap labor so corporations can make more shit. White people wont work for below a living wage so bring in poor mexicans to do it.
>>
>>87682840

Why do I have any reason to believe what you've expounded?
>>
LITTLE WHITE
>>
>>87683244

Ya why doesnt this trailer explain every detail of the plot to me? I want to know everything that happens before i go see a movie or i get headaches.
>>
>>87683490
>Movie ends with Kristen Wiig eating Damon.
>>
>>87683950
Unironically this, most young people of the west think that some jobs/professions/trades are beneath them. This is further compounded by companies hiring foreign talent just so they can pay less wage and they earn more profit
>>
>>87683594

I do too. Something about it disgusts me. Probably because it seems like some newborn idea of the liberalist utopian camp that ultimately want to secede from the West so they can build their own paradise away from the suffering of the world. Look at the trailer and it's entirely just white liberals.
>>
>>87684114

You dumb fucks don't realize that A.I is well on the way to fulfill this service. You dumb fucking fucks only relish in the idea of valuing minorities for being cheap labor, because deep down, you want minorities to be something to pity and look down on with puppy dog eyes. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>87684180

To add. There is no need for migrants beyond some superficial surplus of consumerist spending. But then you have to ask yourself, what kind of nation do you want to be if it needs a continual source of foreign migration just to sustain a shallow infrastructure of buying shit you don't need?
>>
>>87684126
It's like becoming alien from society and being lesser for it. The cons will always outweigh the pros, why anyone would want this.... I hope the premise is quirky enough to carry it, this is the oddest thing since being john malkovich.
>>
>>87683499
Why?

It's also from the unveiling of the latest Apple/iPhone tech, btw.
>>
>>87682210
he gets handed divorce papers as well
>>
>>87684180
Life is cheap; AI plus machines and their maintenance cost a lot. Easy choice.
>>
>>87684114

They think the jobs are beneath them because they pay next to nothing. If there was less increadibly cheap labor then companies would be forced to increase pay. Thats why the whole minimum wage dynamic doesnt work the way its supposed to. If companies had no other alternative they would be forced to pay a decent wage to their workers or else they couldnt find employees. Instead jose and his 20 roommates come and drive the going wage down cause they are willing to work for 5 bucks an hour under the table.
>>
>>87681014
>ywn be that small and crawl inside your crush pussy
>>
>>87684248
You're too woke for this world, anon. You've figured it all out. What else is there to live for, when the curtain has dropped? Kill yourself?
>>
>>87684396

Short-sighted take. A.I can be improved upon exponentially. Your token of migrants of cheap labor isn't missed either.

>>87684489

Why not buckle up. Pull yourself up by the bootstrap. Draw the curtains. Stiffen that upper lip, and admit that third world migration is simply a big no no, a big fuck up, because you're introducing a boat load of problems into a continent that was prior to relatively stable.

Any complaints to the contrary are simply propaganda. That is what they are. It's plain as fucking day. It's common fucking sense. What do you expect when you import millions of third worlders into a first world country.
>>
>>87681014
>Alexander Payne

SOLD
>>
>>87681014
This seems the kind of idea that I am surprised is not a remake of a movie from the early 90s, the kind of stuff that Disney maybe would do, it seems quite fun and I was afraid that the trailer would spoil the movie, although I agree that the wife most likely left him.

On a secondary note anyone feels out of touch with cinema because everytime I open a new trailer I see on the right stuff with even famous actor that I had not heard.
>>
>>87684701
Tell me about it anon, I looked him up and it seems that I have not watched any movie he ever directed.
>>
>>87684810
Election, and Sideways. Great movies.
>>
>>87684674
This wasn't about migration on my part. If you really want to talk about migration I hope you're not from the U.S., or you'd be really shitting yourself like you did when you were newly born. You probably are, seeing how mentally ill you are, and I know you like generalizations. What I meant was, shut the fuck up, you mongolid, nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>87682407
More machines
>>
>>87681014
>Cast Owen Wilson but Matt Damon shows up on set
>>
>>87681014
This looks fucking great!
>>
>>87684701
It's Payyyyneeee! Whack him!
>>
>>87684895

I'm a Spaniard, but what you've said is really just rambling nonsense that I'll take as concession for not having a counter-argument.
>>
>>87685103
Do you live in the US or not, you noncounter-argumented piece of shit? How are you on the internet right now?
>>
you like that little man?
>>
Why didn't he ask to be made a couple milimeters taller than everyone else? If you want to start again, might as well do it as a 6'2 giant.
>>
>not a remake
>not a sequel
>not a adaptation
>not about superheroes
>looks fun

What the fuck?
>>
>>87684810
Leave
>>
>>87685228
>6'2
>giant

When will they learn?
>>
>>87682125
kek
>>
>>87682407
Economic growth is a meme
>>
Irreversible? Fuck that shit.
>>
>Shrink ray
Westworld confirmed
>>
alexander payne, automatic MUST WATCH
>>
File: 1500925483264.png (401KB, 447x438px) Image search: [Google]
1500925483264.png
401KB, 447x438px
>>87682125
>>
>>87681014
is this real??
>>
>>87682495
>be funded by (((bankers)))
>"look loite, ich bin save economy!"
hmmmmm
>>
>>87683481
accept your smallness anon
>>
>>87682407
Stop using nignogs, arabs, and mexicans as cheap labour and automate your workflow. Eradicate government debt. Japan has this shit sorted out already, the west needs to follow suit.
>>
>>87684674
>everything I disagree with is propaganda
This is a truly ignorant way of thinking
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.