[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't you watched one of the greatest shows of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

Why haven't you watched one of the greatest shows of all time yet?
>>
is this a real pic wtf, thats fucking awful
>>
>>87678373
Man was I pissed that it got cancelled on a cliff hanger.
>>
File: TerminatorSCC.jpg (144KB, 580x300px) Image search: [Google]
TerminatorSCC.jpg
144KB, 580x300px
Kino!
>>
File: 1350489449799.jpg (152KB, 840x530px) Image search: [Google]
1350489449799.jpg
152KB, 840x530px
>>87678373
I have. The only thing I'm disappointed about is that we didn't get more Shirley Manson
>>
Do you feel old that no one spams Summer Glau anymore? She's not cool anymore.
>>
>>87678373
We are Glauposting again!!
>>
>>87678436
I only liked her in TSCC and Serenity so it doesn't bother me
>>
>>87678436
People try to spam her in threads, but those threads end up getting deleted.
>>
You mean that show where John Connor is a little bitch who gets rescued by his mom or that young stronk womyn? He was playing the gay best boyfriend in Heroes. Why did the resistance send a female robot? Of course I only watched the first episode
>>
Whore is unleashed
>>
>>87678436
She was never cool. It was just one aspie that would spam her 24/7 on /tv/. I think they committed suicide when she got knocked up years ago.
>>
A roomate had won this poster of the show from some online promo contest. He put it up on the wall. A few months later the building manager canceled the wall.
>>
i want to but apparently i want to browse /tv/ for hours a day mindlessly refreshing threads every 5 seconds even more.
>>
>that scene where the robo girl asks John to see if she was leaking radiation
>>
>>87678373
>Summer Glau
lol no thanks
>>
I did, fucking loved it. Some of the cgi was garbage, but thats expected.
>>
To be honest I'm not a huge fan of the resident evil films. They never could live up to the games and they just went on a completely different tangent MUCH LIKE THIS SHOW.
>>
File: Summer-Glau.jpg (170KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Summer-Glau.jpg
170KB, 1600x1200px
>>87678373
>need a show cancelled?
>ill be there in 10
>>
>>87678426
I waifued Shirley Manson so hard twenty years ago that she literally can't get too old and gross for me, I want to vacuum the crumbs out of her wrinkles with my mouth
>>
>>87678373
What did she mean by this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GE87fhV2c7U
>>
>>87678559

His journey into being a capable semi badass is far better than in T3. He's much better in S2 after he grows some balls.
>>
>>87678610

He probably just moved on to another.

Or he got a job working for Marvel and now DC.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.