[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you this was adventurous af! Russel Crowe as Dr Jekyll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: bogar-chancay-mummy-bch.jpg (399KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
bogar-chancay-mummy-bch.jpg
399KB, 1200x1600px
Fuck you this was adventurous af!

Russel Crowe as Dr Jekyll was GOAT casting. Sofia Boutella as the female Mummy was 10/10. Amazing cinematography and visuals.

I really hope to see Cruise return in a sequel
>>
>>87673777
k
>>
I unironically enjoyed it too.
>>
File: 125252363.png (424KB, 828x339px) Image search: [Google]
125252363.png
424KB, 828x339px
>>87673836
Yeah I liked how the first scene was practically showing how ISIS are demolishing ancient historical pagan pieces. Of course based Cruise incorporated this into the movie to show what's been going on with Islamic extremism.
>>
>>87673777
I can't tell what is legit shilling or ironic shilling anymore.
>>
>>87674226
>shilling for a movie that's already out on dvd
>>
>>87674503
It's shilling bud, just stop embarrassing yourself. We don't care about dark universe
>>
>>87674543
>We don't care about dark universe
Yes you should cos they are making another phantom of opera movie
>>
>>87674543
Why are you on a tv and film discussion board if you think people discussing tv and film is """"shilling""""? Go back to /x/ or /pol/ or whatever conspiracy retard hole you came from and then take your schizo medicine
>>
Fuck Cruise, he'll never surpass Brendan as mummy remover extraordinaire
>>
File: the-mummy-12.png (766KB, 1440x590px) Image search: [Google]
the-mummy-12.png
766KB, 1440x590px
>>87674543
I beg to differ. Heaps of people loved Sofia as the Mummy and were saddened to see her killed off.

The best way to continue this franchise is to revive her and possibly do a Mummy sequel next instead of a Bride of Frankenstein.

What really sucks is that every Dark Universe movie will take 2 years to make. For a new cinematic universe, this is not good at all so I hope they somehow manage to do what DC and Marvel is doing by coming out with 2 movies every year.

But their best hope is to revive Sofia's Mummy and have her in a sequel along with Cruise.
>>
>>87674816
>wasting all this time typing this book just to say the universe is irrelevant and a failure from the jump

Nobody cares and it's literally a joke
>>
>>87674816
>p-ppl care
>let's discuss the plot of the next one guisse

This is just pathetic even by shill standards
>>
File: Venom_portrait.png (31KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Venom_portrait.png
31KB, 256x256px
>>87674543
>we

Ok Venom.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.