[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>only 55 but looks like hes 85 >his dick literally rots

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: nodick.jpg (33KB, 540x400px) Image search: [Google]
nodick.jpg
33KB, 540x400px
>only 55 but looks like hes 85
>his dick literally rots and falls off
>realizes he cant enjoy life anymore because without a dick he doesnt have a purpose anymore
>starts worshiping the world-class new age scammer Eckhart Tolle
>sudden influx of pseudo-spiritual nonsense out in interviews
>retarded normies call him "woke"

i enjoy this human circus
>>
>dick rots off

What?
>>
>>87665714
>sudden influx
He ALWAYS has been spiritual. The guy is overly emotional and this will always overthrow his rational thinking. Actors in general are more keen to do this kind of thing because you usually have to be this way to act properly. Although this is only one way to do so.

He made speeches about his spiritual shit ten years ago. As if this is anything new. He's just more broken now and will continue to fall.
It's tragic, they should have cast him more often before he looked like Willem Dafoe
>>
>>87665714
What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>87665807

>10 years ago

that when his dick started to rot
>>
Can Jim be saved lads?
>>
>>87665736
He has herpes.
>>
>>87665889
i'm not a doctor, but i've never heard of that condition causing anyone's dick to fall off
>>
and I'm sure you have the mysteries of life solved according to your book of kike lies right??
>>
>>87665889
like 30% of the population have herpes 2, and 90% have oral herpes
>>
>>87666003
the population of what? you're dorm?
>>
>>87665889
>>87665950
>>87666003

he lost his dick
>>
>>87665714

I realized he was off from back when he refused to promote Kick Ass 2 following the school shootings, because of the violent content.

Like, wtf? Kick Ass 2 has some fight scenes yes, but it doesn't glamorize the violence. The whole movie shows people suffering very dire consequences for getting involved with or aggravating violent criminals. Even the finale fight, you're not rooting for mindless violence, your rooting for the main characters hoping that they don't get themselves fucked up or killed by going this far with things. (unless you're a cynic and were hoping they would).
>>
Thought that was Charlie Sheen until I reverse image searched this. What the fuck happened to him?
>>
>>87666068

>read the plot
>>sign a contract
>play in the movie
>start talking against the movie and how demoralizing it is

americans are not human i swear to fuck you are all fucking brainless animals
>>
>>87666064
WHERE DID HE LEAVE IT????????
>>
File: IMG_2522.jpg (64KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2522.jpg
64KB, 960x960px
>>87666003
I contracted oral herpes at age 11, well before I even kissed a girl, feelsbadman. That's what happens when you share drink bottles at halftime

>tfw caught herpes from a guy
Just sad
>>
>>87666050
no, the population of you're mother's double wide
>>
I remember talking like this after my first acid trip when I was 18 years old (albeit more eloquently and less batshit). Let's hope he grows out of it and doesn't go all Shia Laboeuf on us.
>>
>>87666003
I always thought that I had oral herpes, but it turns out I was just getting canker sores.
>>
>>87666158

>american """""""""""""humor"""""""""""""""
>>
>>87665714
>>87665852
>>87665889
Is not that uncommon you retard.
HSV-1
http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/releases/2015/herpes/en/
HSV-2
http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/86/10/07-046128/en/

Most of the times it doesn't even show symptoms unless your get immunosuppressed.
>>
>>87666236

he had 99 dick problems and herpes wasnt even one of them
>>
>Kim Carrey didn't lose his dick
normally as you grow older your voice gets deeper. Now listen to how his voice evolved:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E48xYnhNipg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbLsOF4avIs

his voice got actually much higher, he clearly lost his dick
>>
>>87665714
He should do Ace Ventura VS Austin Powers.
>>
>>87666296

fuck you i choked on my tea
>>
>>87665714
Jim Carey had a hard life. His father considered him a disappointment and a failure for being a mediocre actor and comedian. His father watched Jim bomb sets and generally be terrible for years, hating his son for pursuing a career he felt was pointless. Jim put everything he had into becoming a successful actor to impress his father.

Then, right before Jim broke out big in the 90s, his father died in 94. And Jim has to live with the fact that no matter how successful he has become, it will never satisfy his original goal of making his father proud.
>>
>>87666157
he's canadian
>>
>>87666396
his dad was a stand up who gave up to raise a family. so i don't think what you said was accurate. his dad was really proud that he was following his dreams. i think a lot of jims act came from his dad, such as voices and whatnot.
>>
>>87666396

so sad, so sad, should i feel bad for him? actually i wish he would kill himself sooner after getting a mutant version of aids that would literally melt his dickless body
>>
>>87666263
It was literally HSV-1, HSV-2, and another STD.
It seems you clearly don't know a thing about STD or sex at all.
>>
>>87666495

it seems you have his personal medical records
>>
This what happens when you move to LA and don't actually work. You get absorbed in the culture and become this.

LA fucks people mind's over. The most normal, rational looking actors and stars live in NY or the very least find regular work outside of LA. That or they're not American. I'm not saying international celebrities aren't better or anything, I'm just saying if they moved to LA and ended up not getting work, they'd end up like this.
>>
>>87666495
how would you describe the process of losing your dick? Is it painful? Is it true that your spirit leaves your body and you can see your dick fall down in slomo only to wake up when it bounces on the ground a second time?
>>
>>87666529
Not hard to google
>>
>girl wants to fuck me
>she has genital herpes
what do
>>
>>87666396
That's a weak ass excuse to let yourself become a degenerate dirtbag.
>>
>>87666736
How 'bout no?
>>
>>87666736
Virus is only contagious when there are wounds active, or around that time, don't really remember. If her skin looks normal, there shouldn't be any problem. Red macules or papules --> don't
>>
>>87665714
>On this very special episode of The Truman Show...
>>
>>87666922
no the virus is always contagious, however when the sores are showing, or when the virus is shedding (you won't know when), it is even easier to get
stay out of the vagina dentata
>>
>>87667075
>>87666736
I thought protection helps.
>inb4 shield and sword are no use
>>
>>87667075
Sores showing will touch the skin around your condom and get you.

>>87667075
Technically yes, yet the probabilities are minimal. Google it up from a serius site.
>>
>>87665714

>eckhart tolle

I thought you were shit talking about meister eckhart for a moment, i got triggered af
>>
>>87666396
nice fanfic
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Icb_tRTnA4g
>>
>>87665714

Only younger millennials or generation ZZZers talk shit about based Carry. He'll stage a comeback, the man has talent.
>>
>>87666068
This is all justification for what is in the end mindless violance.

No kid thinks about this bullshit.
They just want to see some heads pop with self insert cool characters like the proto degenerates that they are
>>
>>87669200
Gen X here. Fuck Jim Carrey and his gun grabbing propaganda.
>>
>>87669257
you have a very long way to understanding what to really be mad about . we are waiting for you to get woke
>>
>>87666003
In a 26 year old virgin. I guess I'm the 10%?
>>
>>87666583
So is the fuck up all of this spirituality stuff or is la so full of degenerates that the demand for sprituality arises ?

OP call eckhart tolle a hack bur from what I have seen he seems pretty harmless.
>>
>>87666922
Wrong.
You get the virus either way it just depends on other factors if the sickness will come.
>>
didn't his girlfriend commit suicide because he gave her STDs and then dumped her when she confronted him about it
>>
File: CeKcWRlWEAE6kSH.jpg (27KB, 600x163px) Image search: [Google]
CeKcWRlWEAE6kSH.jpg
27KB, 600x163px
>>
File: 1460410903248.png (439KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1460410903248.png
439KB, 640x480px
>>87666157
He's a leaf, you should think before you post.
>>
File: u1.jpg (18KB, 280x250px) Image search: [Google]
u1.jpg
18KB, 280x250px
Hi anons! Have you thought about his cock today?
>>
carrey should go in a spectacular way.
>>
>>87669463
based
>>
>>87666736
>"Hi I'm anon!"
>"Before we go any further I just want you to know that I have Herpes."

That could be you man, so unless you want to lie about it and ruin other people's lives I'd steer clear.
>>
File: My beloved franchise.jpg (235KB, 1495x1600px) Image search: [Google]
My beloved franchise.jpg
235KB, 1495x1600px
I don't usually care about the politics of actors or artists, not unless it really bleeds into their work. I'm kind of sad that Jim isn't doing too well. Growing up watching Dumb and Dumber, Ace Venture, and the Mask always made me laugh. It kinda sucks to watch the people you loved to watch on the screen's life fall apart.
>>
>>87670969
this is just banter btw
>>
>>87666396
but why would jim then kill his gf
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.