[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It part two is currently being scripted by Gary Dauberman,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: itpart2fb.jpg (46KB, 656x343px) Image search: [Google]
itpart2fb.jpg
46KB, 656x343px
>It part two is currently being scripted by Gary Dauberman, who co-wrote part one as well as both Annabelle movies.

How can we tell him that we do not want lots of jump scares and loud noises in this one? They need to learn that Kubrick's The Shining is how you make a horror movie and not loud noises and quick flashes on screen.
>>
Yeah, base all horror movies on one good one in the past.

>They need to learn

Crawl back under your racing car covers you minge mop
>>
Annabelle creation was the best conjuring movie and one of the most kino horror films in the past 10 years
>>
>>87662773
I liked the loud noises. The jump scares were fine.
>>
This isn't a horror movie. It's a thriller about an evil clown trying to kill kids. There aren't many genuinely scary moments in the movie, it feels more like action than horror at times.
>>
>>87662773
Cinema is dead.
We killed it.
Get it? "It"?
Get it? "Get IT"?
>>
>>87663545
I've described it as a haunted house ride.

Get rid of some of the gore and incest and it's basically an attempt at the goonies
>>
>>87663545
Felt more like a thriller comedy to me to be honest.
I enjoy it that way.
I don't want it to turn into a jumpscare fest.
>>
>>87662773
Yeah it killed the spoops for me, and no I'm not parroting rlm like most of you retards
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=houP7mAjZ0o
>>
>>87662773
>How can we tell him that we do not want lots of jump scares and loud noises in this one?

By not going in droves to see the movie and proving that it, Annebelle Creation, the Indsidious movies, and the Paranormal activities are not the movies we want to see! We want more like Babadook or the Witch, and we're going to show it by making them the runaway successes!

In other words it's already too late.
>>
>>87663775
>is the only non-retard on 4chan

apparently
>>
>>87662773
Like he'll actually listen
>>
>actually expecting the second one to be on the same level as the first
The adult segments were the weakest parts, not least of all because the characterizations for Losers take a huge dive when they're older. I will not be surprised if that carries over to the sequel no matter how scary it is or isn't.
>>
Would be cool if horror movies could be different, appealing to different audiences, and achieving different things.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.