[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Good morning class, welcome to film school. Let's begin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: film school.jpg (59KB, 600x402px) Image search: [Google]
film school.jpg
59KB, 600x402px
>Good morning class, welcome to film school. Let's begin by going around the room and saying what your favourite film is, what you love about it and what your gayest high school experience was. Anon, you look eager to share, let's start with you.
What do you say?
>>
I wouldn't say anything because I would never be in """""""""""""""film school""""""""""""""
>>
File: yennefer.webm (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
yennefer.webm
1MB, 1080x1080px
Evelyn Claire portrays an innocent little girl very well
>>
File: 1472514426451.jpg (72KB, 250x236px) Image search: [Google]
1472514426451.jpg
72KB, 250x236px
>>87662246
please have a dick please have a dick please have a dick
>>
Signs, the build up of spooks, saw a guy flash his dick in the lockerroom
>>
I could never go to film school, so this would never happen in my life, so I cannot take part in this thread.
>>
Guys saw my man thong in the locker room
>>
>>87662177
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you’re referring to as films, are in fact, flicks.
>>
>>87662177
Oh Brother Where Art Thou? Its lit as fuck, they almost lynch a nigger, funny af, all around great soundtrack.
And I once thunderclapped with a circle of guys during a rain storm. Honestly, it was pretty great
>>
>>87662177
Favorite flick is BvS, loved that zack "whedonkiller" snyder directed it, and I was in a schoolwide gay orgy for most of my academic career
>>
>>87662177
Unforgiven or The Iron Giant

I shared a headphone with another boy who had a very cute voice and we would walk around together
>>
>>87662177
>end of evangelion
>love the action, love the destruction of both the characters and the world around them, adore the directing
>my gayest experience was crushing on an almost reverse trap who wanted to become a boy
>>
>>87662177
The Lord of the Rings trilogy, because every scene was so iconic. I once caught a glimpse of a dudes dick in P.E up his extremely loose shorts.
>>
Pulp Fiction, sir.

*class applauds*
>>
>>87662177

Black hawk down

Once I masturbated in class literally under the desk, I am not proud.
>>
>>87662677
>using nigger dichotomy

wew, gas yourself lad
>>
File: me on the left.jpg (15KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.jpg
15KB, 236x236px
Mulholland Drive
I smooch my friends all the time, it's funny.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.