[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really surprised that Anthony's little network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: artie and anthony.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
artie and anthony.png
1MB, 1366x768px
I'm really surprised that Anthony's little network has lasted as long as it has.
>>
>>87661506
If Artie keeps sandbagging guests like he did Chris Hansen it won't last much longer
>>
>>87661506
Isnt Artie in the hospital / rehab atm?
>>
The Hansen episode was total kino
>>
>>87663392
I thought Artie was fucking dead. This is like some berenstain bears bullshit.
>>
>>87663392
That was a clickbait headline, they were talking about his stay from months ago
>>
>>87663440
>>87662564
Were they rude to Hansen? What happened?
>>
>>87664131
Artie basically roasted him for an hour. Including when Anthony asked Chris what he was doing on 9/11 and Artie chimed in with, "Prob'ly fuckin' a kid!"
>>
>>87664131
Artie kept interjecting with his patented strand of humor and throwing insults at Hansen. Hansen was irritated by him, and asked Ant a few times if this was the last time he wanted him to be a guest.
>>
>>87661506
yesterdays episode with Chris Hansen was a revival of old O&A

Comedy isn't completely dead yet, just on life support with brain tumors.
>>
>>87661506
Ant made a ridiculous amount of money on XM.
He is well off enough he could keep doing the show in the red for years.
>>
>>87662564
>>87664131
>>87664314
>>87664322
Artie can never stop himself from doing that. Even when Howard Stern would repeatedly ask him to lay off a guest. But he always chose good targets, usually scummy people. This was the best that I can remember:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ714ZAbhz8
>>
>>87664322
I'll admit now that I don't completely follow O&A (more of a old Stern fan) but still I'm familiar with Ant's rap sheet so I'm curious: Wouldn't Hansen be Ant's predator, considering Ant's pedo reputation?
>>
The only reason that O&A worked so well is because Anthony is hilarious, racist, but genuinely a decent guy but had Opie to be an genuine bitter asshole to everyone to create humorous situations for Ant to make comments. Artie brings that back to the table where Ant can riff with the added quality that Artie is an asshole that is also funny.

Two funny guys riffing will make Ants boring guests more entertaining as well as entice NY comics to come in to roast each other. I am looking forward to it.
>>
>>87664447
He got Joe Buck cancelled from HBO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWaz-LvTfIc
>>
>>87664448
I'm not really sure about Ant's gfs, all I know is that it's a running joke that they are young.

I dont think Hansen was really aware of what he was walking into.

As >>87664447 mentioned, Artie doesn't seem to know when to stop showing off sometimes.
>>
>>87664501
Opie is also incredibly untalented. I've never heard him say something that sounded funny. He's so poisonous and mean that dark comics confuse him as being one of them. When in reality he just likes talking about awful things and being sadistic. I remember that awful video of him yelling taunts at a guy being held down by his security.

>>87664574
Good call, can't believe I forgot about that. Maybe one of the most awkward segments ever on television.
>>
File: gavin show.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
gavin show.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>>87664427
He couldn't afford to keep Gavin.
>>
>>87664692
Probably for the best, all of Gavin's shows were the same shit over and over. He'd just use the news cycle to say the same shit that everyone already knows.
>>
>>87664574
Fucking love Artie
>>
>>87664681
seems pretty cool to me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mslr1MZTGUI
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.