[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Varga is actually an immortal wizard. He has gifted his secret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 1490099035787.jpg (347KB, 1013x675px) Image search: [Google]
1490099035787.jpg
347KB, 1013x675px
Varga is actually an immortal wizard.

He has gifted his secret to immortality to his two henchmen, with his other minions working for him in return for him teaching his secret to them once they have served him for the required amount of time.

This is why Yuri keeps talking about things thats happened centuries ago in Russia, and the Chinese guy is into so many types of music.

The wandering jew is actually death, and he has been tracking Varga and his men to claim them. He is successful in bringing in Yuri, and lets Vicki and Wrench go because they helped him finally track down Yuri.
>>
>no more new fargo episodes ever again
>>
>>87653453
Just watch Get Shorty, it seems like a season of Fargo only set in Nevada and LA
>>
>>87653453
>regarding a timeline for a fourth season, "We're looking at three years from now
eh
>>
>>87653097
Who's the wandering Jew?
>>
I really liked Fargo season 1 and 2 but dropped Season 3 like 2 episodes in due to lack of time. Is it actually bad?
>>
>>87654404
I think compared to the other two seasons it's nothing special. But it's still better than most shows that aired this year. I'd recommend giving it another chance.
>>
>>87654186
Ray Wise
>>
>>87653097
Never has a finale disappointed me more. Massive middle finger to the audience. Literally stealing the ending from Lord of war which they already used much better in season 1 with malvo and the "you're making a mistake". Nikkis ending made me so angry
>>
>>87654539
>he didn't get the point of the season
The truth of the story isn't god's, so what happens at the end HAS to be subjective. It's a true story, but which truth (vargas or gloria's) is up to you
>>
>>87654539
Oh so you're upset there wasn't a happy ending and all the characters didn't have tea with the queen in the end
News flash this is the real world kiddo there ain't always happy endings
>>
>>87654602
I had the same negative reaction when it aired but you're entirely right. The entire theme of the season was "your truth vs objective truth", so in the end the final scene was fitting.
>>
>>87654602
>Nikki randomly decides to get in a shootout with an innocent police officer rather than just shoot the twin guy
>>
>>87654697
His NAME was Obi Wan and he HAD the higher ground
>>
>>87654480
I thought he was the devil
>>
>>87654669
No faggot I was pissed Nikki never got her revenge on either of those garbage henchmen nor did we even get to see the shootout and I was pissed they literally copied the ending of another movie.
>>
>>87654825
Malvo was a "demon" and Ray Wise as The Wandering Jew (a douchebag with a kitten and hypnosis powers)
>>
>>87654855
That was Nikki's own mistake. She was never meant to go after the other Stussy. If she had tried to kill Varga she would have succeeded as she was meant to "defeat evil".
>>
>>87653097
Varga is actually supposed to be a computer.
>>
>>87654962
I've not heard this theory
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.