[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>that's where "It" lives Really? Walked out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 1

File: loosers3.jpg (46KB, 609x612px) Image search: [Google]
loosers3.jpg
46KB, 609x612px
>that's where "It" lives
Really? Walked out of the theater right then and there.
>>
>>87652997
Doesn't that kid kill himself?
>>
>>87653077
he does, yes.
>>
>>87653333
wish he'd killed himself at the beginning of this movie. That kid and the black one were the weak links acting wise.
>>
>>87652997
>14 years old
>already balding

Lmao
>>
>>87652997
fuck off shill
>>
>>87653395
it's the jewish genes
not even once
>>
>>87653394
The black kid was fine for the miniscule amount of screentime they had him in. Stan was killed the movie for me. His fear was also fucking retarded.
>>
>>87653394
Mike was the best though
>only one who doesn't go towards pennywise tricks
>best scares aside from basement Georgie
>tries to get out and away when stuff amps up
>overcomes his personal fear in order to man up and face penny wise
>only kid who brings a weapon and it's a gat nonetheless
>gets suckerpunched and has his weapon stolen yet still overpowers and kills the bully
>>
>>87653740
Actor is Jewish in real life?
>>
>>87653394
His character was underwhelming (they gave the historian aspect of his character to Ben) but his acting was fine.
>>
>have a fun goonies style adventure with your pals
>30 years later kills himself just by thinking about it?
Seriously ??
>>
>>87652997
he slits his wrists in his bathtub at the beginning of the next movie.
>>
Anyone else notice the librarian with a big fucking grin on her face when Ben was reading the book? Still can't tell if that was intentional or not
>>
>>87654876
I didn't but my buddy did and told me afterwards and said it made him more uncomfortable than anything else in the movie
>>
>>87654876
Wish the film had more of "the whole town is weird" parts but really it's mostly just kids with very little adult interaction
Even the pharmacist who wanted to bang Bev seemed fairly normal ...didn't do a good job of making him a creep
>>
Bev and Ritchie made the movie for me.
>>
>>87655637
This is bait, the pharmacist was really creepy
>>
>>87655800

The mom jokes made me laugh the most.
>>
>>87655882
Seemed like he was just being nice to a kid instead of him wanting to fuck Bev. Maybe you felt that way because you subconsciously want to have sex with an underage girl ?
>>
>>87656269
This.
She was being friendly so he was being friendly back.
>>
>>87653395
probably looks better than you
>>
>>87656334
She was FLIRTING so he FLIRTED back
How do you put your pants on?
>>
>>87656401
>even having pants on when Bev is around
>>
>>87656378
I have a full head of thicc hair and I'm 21. Nice try though baldie.
>>
>>87656401
It's called returning the respect.
>>
>>87653395
Thought this every time I saw him. No wonder Jews have so much pent up anger
>>
>>87654876

yeh was definitely intentional, i was staring at it the whole time. bare creepy senpai
>>
>>87656401
I think that's what they were going for but it wasn't done very well. The pharmacist was just being nice to a little kid.
If they put a close up of the dude checking her out as she walked away it would have been more effective (if that's what they wanted to go for)
>if a girl talks to you that means she's flirting
Literally go outside
>>
>>87653918
based black man
>>
>>87652997

write a 135 minute screenplay without using the word "it"
>>
>>87653918
Based Mike "Token"
>>
Nobody walks out of theatres.
>>
>>87654876
I certainly noticed her but she was out of focus and I couldn't see her grinning. She's obviously a red herring for the audience.
>>
>>87655884
WHAT THE FUCK was the best
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.