[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sat down to watch the first episode of this a few days ago.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: serveimage.jpg (109KB, 1000x562px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
109KB, 1000x562px
Sat down to watch the first episode of this a few days ago.

>8 hours later
That was bretty gud. Are the 2nd and 3rd seasons similar to the first? I know they have different actors / characters. I especially liked the setting, are the newer seasons still set in Louisiana?
>>
>>87651845
most of /tv/ will say the second season (set in Southern Cali) is bad but they're just butt plugs
>>
season 2 is not bad by itself, but compared to season 1 it's horrible.
>>
>>87651845
Second season is mediocre at best. Third season doesn't exist yet, but I have faith in Jeremy Saulnier and the Ozarks sound like a more fitting setting for the show than season 2's.
>>
>>87651953
Season 2 was terrible and the only good thing to come out of it was vinceposting.
>>
2nd season everyone says was shit and maybe its because I smoke alot of weed but I really liked it. It's worth a watch imo
>>
>>87651845
Whole different deal. Don't go into season 2 expecting more of season 1 cause yeah, season 2 can't compare. That said, it's a half decent watch on it's own, if you got nothing better. Of which there is plenty.
>>
>>87651845
season 2 was slow and empty
>>
>>87651845
S2 is a fine show but it's nowhere near S1 and not really all that similar.

S1 is the greatest season of television ever.
>>
File: 1490314658328.jpg (269KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490314658328.jpg
269KB, 900x600px
>>87652096
Aw, man. I used to smoke weed and I guess I still do but I don't know anyone who I can call anymore if you know what i mean and I'm older and I have responsibilities and I'm not sure I would be able to fit regular smoking back into my budget.

>tfw drinking while watching kino is just not the same
>>
File: 9b2.gif (2MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
9b2.gif
2MB, 540x540px
>>87652403
>tfw drinking while watching kino is just not the same
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.