[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

>"Hang on kid, there's a tack in my head."

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: jIXw6RM.jpg (64KB, 621x480px) Image search: [Google]
jIXw6RM.jpg
64KB, 621x480px
>"Hang on kid, there's a tack in my head."
>There's no tack in his head

Animation error because it's early Simpsons?
>>
The tack was Formerly Chuck's
>>
I think so maybe but it also could be a reference to sneed's feed and seed because even though there's notack on his head there is brugers that he sells in the restaruant (feed) so there meight be some sneed angle there but i wouldn't count on it !! or would i lol
>>
>>87649123
This thread was made as an obvious joke to try and show off how stupid you can pretend to be isn't it OP.
>>
>>87649173
Chack's Tack?
>>
>>87649123

Its a subtle joke. The shop is called "Sneed's Feed & Seed", where feed and seed both end in the sound "-eed", thus rhyming with the name of the owner, Sneed. The sign says that the shop was "Formerly Chuck's", implying that the two words beginning with "F" and "S" would have ended with "-uck", rhyming with "Chuck". So, when Chuck owned the shop, it would have been called "Chuck's Fuck and Suck".
>>
he thought the poster was a mirror
>>
>>87649307
?
>>
>>87649123
Is this the best that that failure of a sneed poster can do?
>>
>>87649307
That's obscene!
>>
I'm seeing double here, FOUR KRUSTYS.
>>
File: 744.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
744.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
explain
>>
>>87650473
t. Newfag that doesn't realize OP was a recurring post before the recent sneed spam

There have always been these strange recurring pretending to not understand jokes posts.
>>
>>87649569
OP clearly isn't a mirror
>>
File: sneed posting.png (2MB, 3834x1726px) Image search: [Google]
sneed posting.png
2MB, 3834x1726px
>>87649123

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer
>>
>>87649123
>It becomes a hit movie
>2 years from now Simpsons will do an It parody with Krusty the Klown as pennywise
>Lisa defeats krusty
Screenshot this
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.