[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 194
Thread images: 15

File: 1401600150300.jpg (61KB, 1206x723px) Image search: [Google]
1401600150300.jpg
61KB, 1206x723px
>Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing.

What did he mean by this? What age?
>>
>>87638662
man in their 30's without a family are usually losers, weird loners or /g/entooman.
>>
>>87638662

Depends on the man, the career, and his breeding grounds. A guy working in stocks, mid thirties, single, /fit/ and lives in a nice ass apartment downtown probably slays pussy five times a day and always parties.
Get this family shit out of here.
>>
>>87638662
He meant to say that past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing.
>>
>>87638662
Because he has no shared interest in the stability or prospering of society for his offspring
>>
>>87639240
Yes, good goy, fuck family values, support degeneracy
>>
>>87639240
What purpose does that even have after a while?
>>
>>87638662

He's always been intimidated by Russ being himself and not covering up his idiosyncrasies and flaws with the picture perfect painting of the family man everyone expects.

Marty had it all - the beautiful young wife and two childred. Home. Wealthy respected father in law. Etc.

But Russ had none of that and was an outsider.

But who was better police?

Marty's promotions were always the result of Rust and he couldn't handle that so always needed to find a reason to tear him down.
>>
File: 1492278620574.jpg (41KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
1492278620574.jpg
41KB, 630x418px
>>87639300
get outta here with that /pol/ shit cunt. this isn't a family friendly thread.
>>
File: 1504867757980.jpg (26KB, 367x411px) Image search: [Google]
1504867757980.jpg
26KB, 367x411px
Marty's descent into JUST is an underrated aspect of season 1. That scene when he's old and bald watching old cowboy movies with a tv dinner crushed my soul
>>
>>87639318
Pleasure is always its own end. Would you rather exist or actually live?
>>
>>87639543

As he scrolls through dating sites looking at divorced women.
>>
>>87639326

Also, the line is completely different once you finish the series. Marty destroys his family and obviously isn't a perfect man as he hits his daughter and it's implied that he's hit his wife before. But its /tv/ so everyone is going to take things out of context to bait people.
>>
>>87639543
Truly as pathetic as its gets. Therefore it will always be better to be a fucking weirdo like rust
>>
how the FUCK are you guys able to "discuss" the same exact thing EVERY SINGLE DAY?
The same exact thread and the same exact posts every day, if that's not autism than I don't know what is.
>>
>>87639674

Would you like to talk about how Pennywise is Trump instead?
>>
>>87639674
Time is a flat circle
>>
>>87638662
Shy and average guys don't get girlfriends/wives, unfortunately.
>>
>>87639674
Who was he shooting at?
>>
>>87639751
Memes aside. All memes aside. I still don't get who he was shooting at.
>>
>>87639751
>>87639807

I don't know this meme. What are you guys talking about?
>>
>>87639746
b-but shy average girls get boyfriends. feminism is a lie.
>>
File: tenor.gif (4MB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
4MB, 400x253px
>>87639674
>>87639716
>>
>>87638662
Why does everyone always ignore the fact that he says "can"?

He obviously means there are exceptions but usually it's not a good thing.
>>
>>87639843
I don't know what you're trying to say. It's just very difficult for a shy and average guy to get a girlfriend or wife. Most women cheat too.
>>
>>87639587
>hedonism
>actually living

It's actually the opposite as you are completely dead inside. You aren't even human. Stop being an immature cunt and grow up.

>>87639414
>no argument

Just kill yourself my man
>>
File: martynrust.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
martynrust.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
>You think you can come here and fuck MY wife?
>You don't fuck another man's wife, Rust!
>I LIKE fucking MY wife.

What was the gestalt of the writer-directors intention during the frames this exchange took place on?
>>
>>87639240
>nice ass apartment
>slays pussy
>>
>>87638662

Cop here, we had some good keks at that scene. Most of the single lads over 30 are slaying badge bunnies 4+ nights a week.
>>
File: DAOqLLRWsAEl9bf.jpg (12KB, 460x268px) Image search: [Google]
DAOqLLRWsAEl9bf.jpg
12KB, 460x268px
>>87639674
Fuck off 90s born queer
>>
>>87638662
That after a certain age a man needs a family else he's a worthless shit.
>>
>>87640427

Get out of here
>>
>>87640503

Hey you cool dudes, does anyone know where to buy some marijuana needles?
>>
>>87639543
That's my nightmare. I don't plan on being alone past 35 if I can help it. Even with a good career, living alone is torture. I lack the constitution for being a lone wolf. The only way I could see it work if I worked a really exciting job, like in the mercenary in Syria or some shit, where you have no time to think about it.
>>
>>87640674
There's no such thing as "no time to think about it".
>>
>>87639674
This is a rare meme thread where you almost always get insightful responses. Also, it's not like the same people are always posting and responding.
>>
>>87640674
>or some shit
Teenage nigger detected
>>
>>87640427
>badge bunnies
PFFT AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I'm turning 30 soon.
How do I unjust myself?
>>
>>87640674
You could be surrounded by people and still feel alone. A woman and a family will not solve your problems. They might make you look well adjusted to others-if that's something you want.
>>
Nothing changes,
we like change, but change has to be reciprical, you can turn into a tranny and no one will give a shit, in the same way that you could make yourself "shine" in public and no one will give a shit.

Family integrates this sense of "doing the right thing". A lot of people feel incapable of loving themselves so they love others instead.
People who love themselves are either narcissists or successful people, the irony being it's hard to tell when you're doing well.

When you look at your child and your child looks back, it's simply a way for you to reason feeling like a success without neccessarily being one.
Don't know if I'm hitting in the relevant ballpark, only 22, but I see it a lot on people's faces in crowds.
A lot of people in their 30s who aren't successful fiscally give up and find other options. Some men are broken into fooling themselves that a family will help things though, like Marty.
>>
>>87639543
I still think about this scene
>>
>>87640880
You did well. Good job anon.
>>
>Make a successful thread
>Spam It over and over for the rest of your life
Why is /tv/ so goddamn autistic?
>>
Whatever age Leo DiCaprio is
>>
>>87638857
>or
you mean 'and'
>>
>>87640959
This happens in all the other boards, stop singling /tv/ out. Accept that anons are autistic and have nobody to talk to.
>>
>>87640876
You can if you don't care about them and let your relationship go cold and sour. But if I did have a wife that I know loved me and that I loved then I would work on not letting that happen. It's not even about kids, just about a companion that you share your life with. Someone you can talk to about everything and someone you can come back to after a long day. I hate that this is a need I have. I sometimes actually wish I was a psychopath and had that social part of my brain turned off. Because that's what it is, at the end of the day. Just a mechanism in your brain, that you have no control over, that rewards you for social behaviour because that makes sense if you want to survive
>>
>>87640880
>fiscally
When you say successful, do you only mean financially? Because there are a lot of different kinds of success.
>>
>>87641047
Sorry, /tv/ is the only board I browse so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>87641130
You could just stay on reddit
>>
>>87638662
It's subjective. I think some men are better suited to have families than others. They have the patience,the stability and the genes to raise a happy well adjusted family and it would benefit both themselves and society. But it's not for everyone. In today's world especially,when marriage is not as sacrosanct as it used to be, it's mostly a mistake.

It is not the solution to loneliness. Broken men get JUSTed by tying themselves down with used up damaged women, so that they don't look pathetic. Ironically, it's very pathetic and cowardly.

Live life on your own terms. I can't promise you that you'll always be happy. You'll have your low moments. But here's the thing. Everyone does. But rather than running from it, accept it. It will pass. That's stoicism.

Find principles to guide you and tell you what's important in your life. It doesn't have to be lofty or ambitious. It could be anything that inspires you to work on it every day. Find like minded people who share your interest. That right there is the key to a good life.
>>
>>87638662
Past a certain age (35) a man without a family will realise he doesn't have much to lose and it's hard to keep him in check.

This doesn't apply to "men" who live in their parents basement.
>>
>>87641130
>Sorry, ___ is the only board I browse so I wouldn't know
That's not a badge of honor. Especially not for /tv/.
>>
>>87640674
i'm 33, married and have two kids and most of my friends within the range of my age are still single or on on-off-relationships. sure, they have tons of time, but what are they doing with their lives? the meet at the same pubs on the same days, drinking the same beer discussing the same vidya. sometimes i'll join them and after an hour i say to myself "thank god i'm not them - i would not want to live like this".

sometimes i'm frustrated that i won't get "time off" (kids are 5 and 2), but it's satisfying like nothing else to see them sleep at the end of the day, knowing, they had a great time, not to mention the feeling, when they are happy when you come home after work, camping you for until they pass out.

maybe i drifted away with this post, but the bottom line is: if you want to know the meaning of real love, have kids and be the best dad to them you can. it will last forever.
>>
>>87640851
get a proper job, get at least a little fit, look for a woman in their mid 20's and don't fuck up because you develope false expectations of life.
>>
>>87639543
Link? or at least the episode? Don't rememeber it, and sounds like your projecting or exaggerating. Can't be that bad.
>>
>>87638857
>>87638662

Nah
>>
>>87640880
>"gee, i wished i would have worked a few more hours late, so my boss would have made even more money, instead of spending time with my wife and kids!"
no one ever on their deathbed
>>
>>87641588
Mammal life.
>>
>>87638662
He regrets his marriage, that's just what he says to himself to justify his life choices.
>>
>>87641782
western society was a mistake on the family front. i know many women in their 30s who chose career over family and i can literally watch them panicking and/or getting frustrated. i also know enough man of the same age wo start to realize they live the same life like they did when they were 15 and that they're about to hit a dead end. they start to see the big 40 and that they have to stay alone or get the relationship scraps they've become.
>>
>>87641720
https://youtu.be/LiKeMWSIkvo
>>
>>87639587
I really can't see myself getting any pleasure at all from having mindless sex every night with people I don't even know.
>>
>>87641123
In the sense that guys who find success financially are less likely in my mind to want to tie themselves to others.
In my opinion I don't think there are many types of success.
There is a respected success and a genetic success sure, but it's all dependant on how you approach the economy. No one thinks a broke person with the genetic lottery is a success because there is no effort. No one thinks an artist is successful until he is able to sell works for a lot of money.
This idea of success as a mental concept is immature and only exists in people blinded by sprituality.
>>
>>87641588
>kids are 5 and 2
Oh buddy you have a long way ahead of you.

The "thank god i'm not them - i would not want to live like this" will bite you in the ass when you realize you were coping the whole time.
>>
>>87642036
>kids are doing fine
>in about 10 years they will be mature enough so i don't have to micromanage most of their stuff anymore
>can go back to "myself" and keeping an eye of them, help them to stay out of trouble
>meanwhile my gamerfriends have now 2year olds or are still alone and bitter
yeah, i'm coping.
>>
>>87639587
>hedonism

Do you want to know how I know you're under the age of 21
>>
>>87641588
>sure, they have tons of time
Anon, you traded in your own live for others, if that's what you want, that's what you want.
>>
>>87642111
>my gamerfriends have now 2year olds
Oh never mind if that's the case. I take it back.
>>
>>87642137
my kids and my family in general ARE part of my life now. i did not trade in anything. what i wanted to say was that sometimes i get tired and want some time off, but that's like two times a year - and the older children become, the easier it gets.
>>
>>87639807
>>87639832
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ARMF1Qr-zDI
>>
>>87642181
>and the older children become, the easier it gets.
>when they start dating, texting, smoking and fucking it's going to be easier
Lmao dude, I hope you don't plan on relaxing like that. Especially not in the Current Year when degeneracy is schooled. It's much easier taking care of younger kids.
>>
>>87641063
I totally understand mate. And I hope you find what you are searching for. I just hope that your life won't hinge on the success of that endeavour. One must only be so lucky.
>>
>>87641063
Perfect waifus who unconditionally love you are a fairy tale mate. I'm not even being edgy about it, you're projecting fantasies instead of thinking about real people.

>Someone you can talk to about everything
Do you have family or friends? Trust me you don't want to leave yourself vulnerable and in tears around your wife.
>>
>>87640486
⊙ω⊙
>>
>>87638857
I would say 40.

A 30 year old man may be some dude who is rising in his career and just know has money and social stability to marry some hot 20 yo white girl.

By the time you're 40 though if you not married is either because you're an unsucessful man or you have some weird fetish and normal women just won't satisfy you.
>>
>>87641921
Thanks. Powerful stuff.
>>
>>87642455
Why would I want to settle down? For a single aging pussy?
>>
>>87642403
I do have a family and friends now, but what happens when I'm 35 and my family is all over the place or dead and friends are getting hard to come by? You need a partner then. And I'm not talking about unconditional love or anything, just a girl you like being around who likes being around you, who you can have a mature relationship with, and who's not a piece of shit cheater. If that's a fantasy then I might as well shoot myself now.
>>
>>87640170
Well spooked.
>>
So why is hedonism bad?
>>
>>87642522
What can I say? You're a weak person. I'm not trying to be a mean douche on the internet but you are and you need to deal with this problem asap. You need to form yourself and be happy on your own. Because if you absolutely can't handle being alone then there is something dangerously wrong with you and holding onto some random woman for your dear life would be extremely risky. You'd probably end up blowing your brains out if something were to happen between you and this imaginary person who "loves being around you just because". Especially in this day and age.
>>
>>87642635
Something something degeneracy, I guess.
>>
>>87641588
>>87642181
Guys, just stop, this is a complete waste of time. You're not going to be able to explain to a bunch of young bucks why family is meaningful and important. Stop and try to remember how your brain worked at their age. Right? Did you listen to the old men who tried to tell you what was what?

You can't just hand somebody perspective. That kind of thing is well beyond the limits of human communication. It's a kind of wisdom, and the only way anybody ever learns wisdom is the hard way. Your stockbroker hedonism guy up there, that's an old story, we all know how it plays out. Why worry about it?
>>
>>87642299
in my experience, such problems mostly develope within families were no one gave a shit about the kid, when they don't have positive role models. why do you think i'm so dedicated?
>>
>>87642455
>By the time you're 40 though if you not married is either because you're an unsucessful man or you have some weird fetish and normal women just won't satisfy you.
that reminds me of a saying by my grandfather: "a man who don't smoke, won't drink and don't like pussy has vices i don't even want to know about"
>>
>>87638662
It sucks to know that I'll die a virgin. It would be nice to have e a girlfriend or wife, but I believe that all women cheat. I don't think I could date because I'd always imagine her cheating.
>>
>>87642683
you're right, but i wished i would have listend more when i was in my early 20s. could have saved me much artificial problems. maybe one or two anons will think of this postings when the time comes.
>>
>>87640427
what are badge bunnies? female cops?
or just women who like to fuck with cops?
>>
>>87642635
>So why is hedonism bad?
Just by virtue of being a type of very extreme philosophy, I think. Nothing inherently wrong with seeking out pleasure and doing things you enjoy. But constantly seeking pleasure to the exclusion of all other considerations, as in the hedonist's philosophy, will probably bite you in the ass sooner or later.

Besides the obvious mechanical pitfalls (STD's, addiction, etc), it's likely going to lead you down a nihilistic route sooner or later. I mean, if you're focused completely on your own gratification, then your "purpose", so to speak, is turned entirely inward. Nothing you accomplish can ever be larger than yourself, by definition. Because at the end of the day it's all just finding new ways to jerk off.

Thing is, as you get older, your sense of perspective continually "zooms out". Your understanding of the world gets larger and larger, the more you learn, and your corresponding significance in it shrinks. If your entire sense of purpose is tied up in one little, incredibly short-lived mortal shell, you're likely to get pretty depressed.
>>
>>87642651
I know all about being alone, mate. I don't have a problem being alone now. I just fear that I'll have a problem with it when I'm older and I truly have no one.
>>
>>87642683
>everyone should follow my lifestyle
>it's inconceivable that someone would want to live differently
No. This is coming from someone who wants a family.
>>
File: homdu.gif (457KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
homdu.gif
457KB, 280x280px
>>87638857
Or they simply might have realized that hookers are way cheaper than footing the bill for wives/kids/alimonies.
>>
File: Wir-Schaffen-Das.png (390KB, 760x378px) Image search: [Google]
Wir-Schaffen-Das.png
390KB, 760x378px
>>87642683
>Stop and try to remember how your brain worked at their age. Right? Did you listen to the old men who tried to tell you what was what?

There wasn't any older men to give advice in my family. No father, no strong uncles, the only men still around were from he silent generation and didn't offer advice.

It's just worse the closer to present you're born. There's a reason men are seeking out populist politics or growing resentful in some r9k/MRA way, they have no rolemodels, nobody to guide them, no purpose, and all society ever does is shit on them, tell them all the ills of society is their fault and any pain they have, any hardships, is nothing, because "privilege".

So yes, I do think they're looking for guidance.
>>
>>87641123
Yeah but if you're not financially stable by your 30s, it makes it very difficult to find a wife to start a family with.
>>
>>87642953
if you think it's all about meaningless sex, than you'll still have much to learn.
>>
>>87641130
No you're right. No other board reposts threads over and over and over like /tv/ does.
>>
>>87642683
The way you're speaking, it's like that parent who thinks they've found the answer to the universe.
Becoming a parent didn't really make you more humble did it, just made you feel more superior.
>Your stockbroker hedonism guy up there, that's an old story, we all know how it plays out. Why worry about it?

The very fact that you assume that a stockbroker type couldn't equally succeed as a parent or single at the same level comfirms your bias.
>>
>>87642955
This is how a nation dies. And I honestly don't care about it.
>>
>>87642842
>you're right, but i wished i would have listend more when i was in my early 20s. could have saved me much artificial problems. maybe one or two anons will think of this postings when the time comes.
That's every young man since humanity climbed down out of the trees, though (or hatched out of an egg, or climbed up from the sea, or landed in an ancient spaceship, or whatever you guys are into).

This story has already happened billions of times. There is no version of the narrative where you listened when you were in your early 20's. There is no version of the narrative where the guys in their early 20's now will listen to you. Even if they were willing to try, they wouldn't understand the words.
>>
>>87642991
Oh get over yourself. It's all pointless anyway, you're gone in 40-50 years, if you're lucky that is. Not the anon you're replying to.
>>
>>87642998
there called "memes", reddit.
>>
>>87642683
t. Young buck here

I understand the importance of family and the meaning it might add. But here's the dilemma of today's young man-Is it worth it? I have seen so many good men's lives ruined by bad marriages. They look defeated and JUSTed so bad it dissuades ever taking the risk in the first place. Is it worth the reward? Can I hedge myself against the risk? We're playing dice here.

Fuck that. I would much rather live without committing to anyone other than myself. I have friends to talk to and I'll have money to take good care of myself. It's a no-brainer to me.
>>
>>87642991
>d-dude you don't know lmao!
Compelling post.
This is always the "argument" of thirsty simps.
>>
>>87643097
That's not what a meme is.
>>
>>87643081
i actually plan to pass out in my 90's, like my grandparents think and it stopped being pointless the moment i my first child was born. i pass the flame and i want my children to thrive. alas, since they are my flesh and blood, a part of me lives on.
>>
>tfw raised by a single mother with no male role Model
This kills the male, Thank god I found 4chan tho, I would probably be a tranny by now if I hadnt found this place. Now Im Just a loser
>>
>>87643146
WEEWOOWEEWOO MEME POLICE MEME POLICE
>>
>>87643120
>the hedonist wants to pay $100 per fuck to some eastern european slut and thinks his lifestyle is superior
>meanwhile i can have free instant bareback sex with a woman who knows all my kinks
yeah, i'm a thirsty simp, whatever this is.
>>
>>87638857
Tfw 32y weird lonerloser
>>
>>87643158
>i-i'ts not pointless guys!
> I have kids now!
>See your daughter in a BLACKED video in 19 years.
>>
>>87643206
Hello me. :)
>>
>>87643217
Hurry up and make a daughter. I'll be banging her in 15 years while you still go bareback on your granny :^)
>>
>>87643098
look for some woman with both feet on the ground with no history of whoring around. don't go full /r9k/ with "muh, no virgin", trust me, you don't want one. stay together with her for several years, share a apartement/house for 2, 3 years and if everything went right, marry her, have kids, be happy. don't rush anything, that's were it fails.
>>
>>87638662
If you reached the age of 30 and you don't have a woman by your side wanting your dick and sperm inside her then there is something off about you.
>>
>>87643158
You're worm food and your kid might get gangbanged or flattened by a bus the day after they shovel you in and you'll be none the wiser.
>>
>>87643272
>marry her
Not him but is the marriage part really necessary? Especially in the light of men getting fucked by divorce.
>>
>>87643239
>>87643252
>all those cynical quips
all those "cool overacting" makes me believe you guys at least are aware of the miserable life you're heading into.
>>
>>87643273
I have plenty of those. But I deny them my essence. And my cash.
>>
>>87642991
>muh deep bond w/another individual and/or family
I was merely referring to the most obvious aspect: giving up your freedom in order to impress, support & keep your wife (and the offsprings that she will undoubtedly be keen on having).

Regarding sex, limiting yourself to one partner before turning thirty might (or rather: will) lead to a downward spiral later on as both of you turn older (unless you hit the jackpot and actually found your irreplaceable, true soulmate that you want to grow old with.
It's cynical but anyone considering marriage these days better have a backup plan for when that great thing you once had should fall apart.
>>
>>87643324
Well statistically your kid or your grandchild will end up as a bukkake degenerate so have fun sleeping at night.
>>
>>87643317
it's not the same if you're "just living together". sure, divorce can be ugly, so can be a seperation with shared goods. if your wife is so dependend of your money, something went wrong way earlier.
>>
>>87643272
>>87643374
AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>87643360
damn, you played right into his hands..
>>
>>87643346
>a downward spiral later on as both of you turn older
like what?
>>
I'm not getting married until it is a 100% guaranteed rule women who cheat on their husbands get zero money from him in a divorce.
>>
>>87643392

t. child of single mother who thinks not getting divorced is impossible
>>
>>87642938
>everyone should follow my lifestyle
>it's inconceivable that someone would want to live differently
>No. This is coming from someone who wants a family.
Not my point at all. Just trying to say that you can't project backwards. There's no way to explain the significance of having kids to someone who hasn't been there. The same applies both directions. There are things people older than me understand (and probably try to tell me), but I don't yet have the experience to wrap my head around it.

>>87643013
>The way you're speaking, it's like that parent who thinks they've found the answer to the universe.
>Becoming a parent didn't really make you more humble did it, just made you feel more superior.
No that's fair. Not my intention, though. Having kids acts as a "shock" to your worldview, that dramatically alters your perspective of the world. It's not The Answer though, and their probably isn't one. I DO understand more than (most) people younger and less experienced than myself, just like I undoubtedly understand more than those older. If anything though, that shock should humble you, because it reminds you how limited your understanding really is.

>The very fact that you assume that a stockbroker type couldn't equally succeed as a parent or single
It's not an assumption. I WAS that guy, I've lived that story. Spent the better part of a decade chasing success, good times, parties, girls, etc. You know what those years look like now? A black hole. A goddamn void. Almost 10 years of youth accomplishing nothing of lasting value. Most of it isn't even memorable.
>>
>>87643360
as long as you can't make a single posting without sexualizing my children i can't take you seriously.
>>
>>87643398
By saying the truth? Lel.
On the other hand he can only project.
>>
File: 1488487122202 - Copy (4).jpg (16KB, 212x212px) Image search: [Google]
1488487122202 - Copy (4).jpg
16KB, 212x212px
>>87643206
>>
>tfw confortable with my loneliness and mediocrity
Feels good being unspooked. I dont care about anything as long as I have an Internet connection and some food and shelter
>>
File: iu.jpg (80KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iu.jpg
80KB, 1280x720px
>>87643409
like pic related.
But it's easy thinking that will never happen to me.
Got my wife, got my pron stash, got my faith. I'll never be unfaithful. Surely
>>
>>87643431
You better take it seriously because in a decade or so your children will be riding the cock carousel while you sit at home looking at your wife's crow's feet.
>>
>>87643418
Oh no, no. It's very possible not to get divorced. You just need to be a good spineless slave who will rake in money every day and keep silent about your issues. It will definitely be cheaper to keep her when you go over 10 years of marriage and she gets entitled to the lifetime of alimony.
>>
>>87640170
Maturity is a spook.
>>
>>87643497
well, then it's a good thing we live outside of a city in europe and not in the united states of bbc.
>>
>>87643488
i guess that can happen to everyone and is not relatable to how your sex life was 20, 30 years earlier.
>>
>>87643374
>it's not the same if you're "just living together"
Why not? You can be in a commited relationship even if you're not married.
>>
>>87643469
Yeah but do you think you'll still feel that way when you're in your mid-30s and beyond?
>>
>>87643572
Good luck with all those Mohammads swarming in. You can't even complain about them without the government drilling your ass.
>>
>>87643488
Like others have said, Marty was a hypocritical piece of shit that drank and cheated on his wife. The point of the scene is that he has no room to talk.
>>
>>87643488
Am I the only one who doesn't care if my gf cheats on me?
>inb4 cuck
It's not like I want to see her getting fucked, it's more of a don't ask don't tell thing.
>>
>>87643603
it's actually something i can't explain to you. i know how stupid that sounds. a good friend of mine married last year and after a few weeks he (and his wife) told us that their relationship feels different now, better. it's a commitement. it begins with the small things like saying "my wife" instead of "my gf" up to knowing there is someone who loves you so much that he/she opted to be with you and no one else. and in case something happens to you, your wife can visit you in the hospital and can take care of your affairs.
>>
>>87643488

Who gives a fuck if you are unfaitfull? Just don't get caught.
>>
>>87643610
Im already in my early 30s so yeah pretty sure I will
>>
>>87643627
>implying mohammeds can afford property in my area
the only "migrants" around here are the kids of polish workers who worked their way up in med school.
>>
>>87643699

Sure it's okay, but then one day you get her preggo, now she is your wife, and now you suddenly care that she was fucked by other men, and even more horribly it was partly on you for not giving a shit.
>>
>>87643705
Who gives a fuck if you steal and commit crimes? Just don't get caught.
>>
>>87643705
Everyone gets caught eventually and that's when you get JUSTed.
>>
>>87643771

It is hardly a crime to cheat on your wife, if it was you would be jailed for it.
>>
>>87643098
>I would much rather live without committing to anyone other than myself. I have friends to talk to and I'll have money to take good care of myself. It's a no-brainer to me.
If you're actually willing to listen, here's the best way I can explain it - your brain will change on you. The things that seem like axioms right now are variable. The things that content you now will not content you forever. The data you've collected up to the present is grossly insufficient to extrapolate what's actually coming.
>>
>>87643798
Well it was a crime once. It was better back then.
>>
>>87643771
Police are pretty good. You'll get caught.

If there was even a decent chance of me getting away with that shit I would but that's not going to happen.

I'd be the guy who took off gloves to blow his nose and leaves fingerprints somewhere or trips and sets off an alarm etc.
>>
>>87643783

Not really, it depends on you and your relationship. A woman past 40 will forgive you for cheating if you are worth anything at all, because without you she is fucked and is hardly going to find anything better at that age.
>>
>>87643814
You sound spooked
>>
You know your marriage is fucked when you have to cheat to keep yourself happy.
>>
File: 1484262561723.png (45KB, 1314x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1484262561723.png
45KB, 1314x1054px
>tfw you know in your heart you'll never make it and it's been obvious since you were about thirteen
>you'll just pretend everything is ok and drink until some sort of catastrophic organ failure occurs and then die in absolute agony
>>
>>87643819

When was it a crime exactly? Maybe you should go live back then. Or even better go to Saudi Arabia and live their since they have such great laws.
>>
>>87643814
If that's true, it's probably true for everyone, and happens multiple times in a person's life, and in ways you won't expect.

>tfw recently divorced
>ex says she never really wanted kids and still holds it against me
>>
>>87643891
pls delete this
>>
File: birthday 2.png (2MB, 1054x838px) Image search: [Google]
birthday 2.png
2MB, 1054x838px
>>87638662
Basically if you are over 25 and don't have a family or at the very least a long term relationship and a steady job you are a loser
>>
>>87643098

Well i have seen my male relatives who have come to old age without ever having a family. And let me tell you, it is truly horrible to look at.

His facial expression screams regret all the time, whatever he is doing. You can sense his pain from away.
>>
>>87643849
>assuming she will make a logical decision

Nope. She will drop your ass. She may regret it later, but her sense of respect will trump any sort of cold relationship/partner/future calculus.
>>
>>87643898
>Adultery is no longer a crime in any European country. Among the last Western European countries to repeal their laws were Italy (1969), Malta (1973), Luxembourg (1974), France (1975), Spain (1978), Portugal (1982), Greece (1983), Belgium (1987), Switzerland (1989), and Austria (1997)

See how both marriage and birth rates plummeted since then.

>Or even better go to Saudi Arabia and live their since they have such great laws.
Well Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries are breeding like rabbits because they have strict traditional laws about it. This is why they'll overrun Europe and implement Sharia Law. Their tactics work. Ours doesn't.

Me? I'll just bang away and stay unmarried while I watch the world burn.
>>
>>87643814
>your face when you finally realize in your 50 s that having children was a mistake
Must feel retarded now
>>
>>87643753
That's what prenatal paternity tests are for.
>>
>>87643968
Well i have seen my male relatives who have married. And let me tell you, it is truly horrible to look at.
His facial expression screams regret all the time, whatever he is doing. You can sense his pain from away.
>>
>>87638662
maybe 40 or 45?
>>
>>87644006
We still have about 30/40 years before their cultures supersedes ours though.
>>
>>87644034
That's what happens when you settle and marry someone because they're your best or rather only option.
>>
>>87644006

So you want to fuck around, but cry for the laws that punish adultery? You cry that people aren't breeding but you yourself don't want to procreate? The cognitive dissonance worthy of a fucking woman.

The results are in, you are living in fear.
>>
>>87643968
There is some kind of solace in the phrase, "Grass is always greener."

You're going to be depressed, married or not, you're always going to have someone to blame. The best choice you can make is deciding what is best for you.
A restless thrillseeker isn't going to want to be tied down, but a guy raised by a single mother probably wants that immediately.
>>
Now that I think about it I dont know any 35+ yo who doesnt have a family
>>
>>87644006
>Well Saudi Arabia and other Muslim countries are breeding like rabbits because they have strict traditional laws about it.
Prove one is the consequence of the other.
>>
>>87644142
it isn't it's because in wahabi societies women are usually better pets and they are'nt not allowed to do anything else other than homekeeping and breeding.
>>
>>87644085

Yes but you still have kids and a legacy.

Besides everybody marries their best option, get the disney shit out of your head. You think you are going to marry some chick from a music video?

Your gonna marry someone who fits you and in thirty years she'll be ugly as your mom. But that's the way it is.
>>
>>87644140
I have a wealthy aunt and uncle that decided to never have kids. They wanted to travel and do thing for themselves instead and were content with just having nieces and nephews. Nothing wrong with that imo.
>>
File: 1485379926263.png (420KB, 371x557px) Image search: [Google]
1485379926263.png
420KB, 371x557px
>>87639674
haha SNEED
SUCK AND FUCK
CHUCK
BANE HAHA
FOR YOU
>>
>>87644065
That's right my friend. Our generation has enough time to enjoy themselves.

>>87644100
Oh boy, calm down. I'm not crying about the law, it's a convenient excuse for my selfishness. I'm like a spoiled irresponsible child. And I fear nothing because I have nothing to lose. It's god damn great senpai.

>>87644142
Eh? Women have little rights there. Cheat on your husband and you're stoned. Or worse. That's men are getting married and have five kids each.

Now talk to a normal average modern guy from the west. Look at this bloke >>87643098 Most people have his mentality. They're doing the cost benefit analysis and opting out of this system that hates you. A government that hates its men is bound to fail.
>>
>>87639751
>>87639807
He was shooting up the area to corroborate the story he and Marty made up
>>
>>87644298
Before it became a meme, were people here genuinely confused by that scene? I don't see how you can be that dumb.
>>
>>87643891
delet
>>
>>87643891
jesus christ, please not today.
>>
>>87644241
t. nephew mentioned in the will
>>
>>87639300
Ah thank you. You just reminded me of a word to add to my general filter.
>>
>>87644557
I really don't care if I get anything. They were always the cool, fun relatives and took my sister and I to amusement parks and shit. Some people just aren't wired to raise kids full time.
>>
>>87644444
what did he mean by these numbers
>>
>>87644670
That's why you mentioned that they were wealthy it's a proof of your repressed troughts about them
>>
>>87642635
Why is being selfish bad?
>>
>>87644768
Well part of the reason they have money is because they chose not to have kids. They got married in their late 20s and are now in their 60s so think about all the money they saved over the years by not paying for kid related things.
>>
>>87644863
Having children is also selfish.
>>
>>87644987
Explain.
Thread posts: 194
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.