[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

reminder if you don't go and see american made, you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

reminder if you don't go and see american made, you're a capeshit reddit loving faggot
>>
and a commie
>>
already did absolutely CruiseKino
>>
I want his job. Wife too.
>>
>>87637280
>Paying for a Tom Cruise film

Its not the 80s and I speak English as a first language.
>>
>>87637280
Wasnt this a Johnny Depp movie?
>>
>>87637494
Don't you regret not seeing Edge of Tomorrow in the theater?
>>
>>87637280
Fuck this Jewish anti-white movie. The Jew Doug Liman is presenting it as if evil white males were responsible for the whole american imperialist shit. In actuality, it was the neocohen Jews, from Kissinger to Kagan, Wolfowitz, Kristol... "American imperialism" as we know it was literally invented by the Jews. The lying Jew Doug Liman oughta be gassed.
>>
>>87639216
America is a white country, so american imperialism is white imperialism. Jews are a minority, guy, relax. Jews don't have an empire
>>
>based on a true lie
based
>>
File: 1469818077729.jpg (829KB, 1600x1152px) Image search: [Google]
1469818077729.jpg
829KB, 1600x1152px
Will they bring up how he worked with Bill and Hillary to run drugs through Arkansas?
>>
>>87639421
>implying many of the 1% global elite big government pulling the strings arent Jewish

Of course, most of the rest of the Jews are down here in the 99% muck with the rest of us
>>
>>87637280
i already saw narcos
>>
>>87639458
Do you purposefully forget that Republicans are a problem here too? Or do you want to protect them? Or do you think that Democrats are all bad and Republicans are all good?
>>
Based cruiseGOD
>>
File: 1494276119078.png (15KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
1494276119078.png
15KB, 501x585px
>>87639216
>Le Jewz are why I can't get laid :(
>>
>>87639524
Yeah. I did omit that Bush's CIA was who the Clintons were working for. Moreso just to bait the /pol/tards who do ignore Republicans just to bash Dems.
>>
Watch the documentary about the real dude that did all this.

Not sure if he had brass balls or was just dumb.
>>
>>87637280
AMERICAN MADE
AMERICAN ASSASSIN

SEPTEMBER IS AMERICA MONTH
>>
>>87637280
The man tops his previous film every time, how does he do it?
>>
>>87639680
/pol/ hate neocons more than dems dummy
>>
>>87639421
>Jews don't have an empire
>control the most powerful nation on earth
>control its central bank
>control its culture
>control its army
>able to deploy this most powerful army to destroy their enemies
>any territory that the jews need (iraq, libya, syria), the american army is sent to wreck and cleanse, making israel ever stronger
>but it's just a cohencidence, goy!
>>
Well the faggot part is right
>>
>>87637280
i watched it kind of meh.
>>
trailer looked pretty cool i'll probably give it a watch.
>>
Id rather rewatch Cocaine Cowboys.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.