[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There are actually people that think that if you don't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: lisa.gif (17KB, 450x540px) Image search: [Google]
lisa.gif
17KB, 450x540px
>There are actually people that think that if you don't like lisa episodes you're sexist
Why are lisa eps so garbage?
>>
>>87636561
>Why are lisa eps so garbage?

Lisa episodes are sexist, and always shit on the other male character in the show.
>>
>>87636561
Because they usually aren't very funny
>>
> You don't make friends with salad~
... but i probably liked it for the wrong reason.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICGwfkAYwr0
>>
>>87636561
Lisa is insufferable and seldom gets flak
>>
But Lisa episodes used to be great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Gn-3cxAHCs
>>
Literally my most hated fictional character
>>
>>87636561
Her episodes are great. You've just been watching the newer episodes
>>
You guys just know that the anon with the sneedcap is watching over this thread with his finger on the trigger.
>>
>>87636561
old school lisa episodes are killer, because oldschool episodes are killer. Lisa episodes after season 10 are probably all shit because that's when the show starts to become shit, but Lisa the Vegetarian (which is probably the first "Lisa Episode" most people think of) is amazing and has some of the most memorable lines
>Its just a little dirty. Its still good! Its still good!
>Its just a little slimy. Its still good! Its still good!
>Its just a little airborne. Its still good! Its still good!
>Its gone.
>I know...

Also

>But what happens if someone wants to buy a non-alcoholic beer?
>you know its never come up...

as well as many others.

Lisa the vegetarian rocks.
>>
>>87636583
You can not be sexist against men
>>
File: sneed posting.png (2MB, 3834x1726px)
sneed posting.png
2MB, 3834x1726px
>>87636561

reminder, sneed poster is an underage spammer
>>
>>87637112
Thank you for reminding us before anyone sneed posted
>>
>>87636561
I'm a girl and I hate Lisa, she is the most selfish character in the show. Refusing 12 million and yet is ok with her parents struggling day to day to give her a good life and even a fucking pony.
>>
lisa episodes are always unfunny emotional shit
the stories are good but there's no comedy
>>
>>87636561
There are good Lisa episodes in the earlier seasons. It is sexist to think there are no good Lisa episodes simply because she is a girl. Do you even know what sexism is?

>>87636583
This is false. At the top of my head I can't think of a single episode where this is the case (except maybe for I Love Lisa, but that's a huge stretch). The majority have to do with social causes, animal rights, veganism, religious skepticism, being mopey because she feels different to the other Simpsons, and so on, the kind of things I guess some today would align with "SJWs". Which is why I guess now so many young alt-right white males think there is something inherently wrong with her as a character or the more lisa-centered episodes. It's just a cartoon guys, can't you stop being so buttflustered by everything for a moment and just enjoy it?
>>
Lisa the vegetarian is one of the best episodes though
>>
File: chuck.jpg (62KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
chuck.jpg
62KB, 500x378px
>>
>>87638547
Is that the business Chuck invested in after selling the feed store?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.