[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember when Penn & Teller's Bullshit BTFO of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: penn teller bullshit.jpg (99KB, 1040x788px) Image search: [Google]
penn teller bullshit.jpg
99KB, 1040x788px
Remember when Penn & Teller's Bullshit BTFO of liberals about Wal-Mart?
>>
Of course a randroid would defend Wal-Mart.
>>
>>87621120
Penn is a lolberterian. He probably wants more outsourcing because "it's good for the economy."
>>
>>87621120
Yeah you can tell they never even met any one who worked for walmart. The system is really corrupt you managers who fuck 19 year old cashiers and single mothers, you don't even need to be the upper management ZSs can get ass left and right.
>>
>>87622394
Why would they want to fuck Walmart managers? Women want outgoing and muscular guys with money and other resources. I doubt most Walmart managers have even one of those traits.
>>
>>87622521
You need to get off 4chan more. Money and power do more then being a loud ass gym rat.
>>
File: 1493918659714.png (450KB, 454x600px) Image search: [Google]
1493918659714.png
450KB, 454x600px
>>87621120
>beep boop muh free market
>beep boop any criticism of muh corporations is leftist communism
>beep boop just shop somewhere else if you don't like it lmao
>>
Penn and Teller BS >>>>>>>>> Adjew Ruins Everything
>>
>>87622521
Women will fuck literally anyone with an ounce of authority. Get a manager position at a McDonald's or a movie theater or a pool or something and you'll be drowning in teenage pussy.
>>
>>87621120

Still doesn't make up for their shitty fast food and obesity episode.
>>
>>87622586
>Walmart manager
>money

Pick one. They probably make $15/hour.
>>
>>87622394
Everyone I've ever seen who works at Walmart is ugly as sin
>>
>>87622700
Pay for a manager is roughly 92,000 per year, I worked as a manager for three years till I started my own business. Also since you wont believe me here is the first link if you weren't a stupid cunt.

http://time.com/3026504/wal-mart-managers-average-salary-higher-than-starbucks/
>>
>>87622719
Go to a rich neighborhood its were all the cute ones go to work.
>>
>>87622700
At a successful Super Target I used to work at, the head manager made $150k a year. HOWEVER, head managers have to put in 20-30 years of 55 hour work weeks as an assistant manager and the starting salary for that is $37k.
>>
>>87621120
Isn't it interesting how the truth behind all these myths and misconceptions supports the worldview of the person revealing those truths? It's uncanny. Adam Ruins Everything is the same way.
>>
>>87622988
Walmart starts much higher, I got 55000 starting and they give a 10% raise every year with a cap at 160000.
>>
>>87622997
>Ever wonder why people considered authoritative don't tend to hold beliefs that are incompatible with the information available to them?
Can't say that I have, no.
>>
>>87623273
>some magicians and a college humor asshole are the authorities on all of these subjects
Or it's just confirmation bias.
>>
>>87623381
>a college humor asshole

Man I miss the days of Adam and everyone else with Olde English
>>
File: tenor.gif (2MB, 398x200px)
tenor.gif
2MB, 398x200px
>libertarians
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.