[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It just isn't 4chan, IT is objectively flawed but you shills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: It_Sucks.png (76KB, 629x737px) Image search: [Google]
It_Sucks.png
76KB, 629x737px
It just isn't 4chan, IT is objectively flawed but you shills resort to ad hominem "troll" or go off on a tiff about it's more faithful to the book. It ever occurred to you that the book wasn't all that great? I mean c'mon, it's a horror movie, the bar is already set low and they can't even make a decent one
>>
File: it2.png (415KB, 1376x1342px) Image search: [Google]
it2.png
415KB, 1376x1342px
>>87617327
Disney is a piece of shit company and they have made ZERO good movies in the 2010s. IT (2017) is better than anything in the back catalog
>>
>>87617327
>either worst movie ever or best movie ever

I wish someone would comment "it was ok"
>>
>>87617401
nice false equivalence IT shill, stick to the topic
>>
File: It_Sucks_More.png (263KB, 940x828px) Image search: [Google]
It_Sucks_More.png
263KB, 940x828px
>>87617327
>>
>>87617589
I did, you're a triggered Disney shill cherrypicking facebook comments, and most of the replies are saying the movie was great.
>>
Well I learned during TFA that box office money = quality, so sorry IT haters, but IT is good.
>>
>anyone who doesn't agree with me is a shill!!11!!!1!

no wonder conspiracism is so rampant, it's easy.
>>
>>87617327
>random comments
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
>>
>>87617327

Shauna Dalzell is a stupid cunt that doesn't realize books are for faggots.
>>
>>87617718
Still sticking to ad hominem arguments and trying to bring in another company's movies when no one is discussing it. This thread is about IT, the two movies and the book.
Also, how can you claim cherry picking and then in the same sentence say the replies say it was great? Do you have a BTFO fetish?
>>
>>87617901
>This thread is about IT, the two movies and the book
Ok
>book
6/10 too long and too weird
>miniseries
3/10 not even Curry can save that piece of shit
>2017 movie
solid 7.5/10 movie, all the disney antishilling can't change it
>>
I haven't seen it yet but I watched the RLM review, and they confirmed exactly what I've been expecting.

Nothing but shitty telegraphed jump scares with loud blaring sound effects, satisfying no one but dumb trash.
>>
>>87618016
Dude Disney is living in your head rent free
>>
>>87617886
*books are great, stephen king is for faggots
>>
>>87618108
They are living in my Television & Film board, that's for sure
>>
>>87618211
Are you as annoying irl? I can't imagine you having any friends or conversations with people
>>
>>87617401
why even circle the age rating? it doesn't help your argument. in fact, it weakens it. the rating of IT limits its audience. plus, spiderman is a much more well known and beloved IP than IT.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.