[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Something "funny" happens in a movie >Entire

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 658.jpg (18KB, 260x384px) Image search: [Google]
658.jpg
18KB, 260x384px
>Something "funny" happens in a movie
>Entire audience except me laughs loudly
>mfw

What movies and scenes did this happen?
>>
>>87616068
All stoner "comedies."
>>
>>87616068
Sneed
>>
Any Marvel movie.

The only time I laughed was when Loki got smashed by the Hulk in Avengers.
>>
People will laugh to anything if it is made to be like a joke even though it's not funny.
>>
LOOK AT MEEEE I DONT ENJOY THINGS.

SO FUCKIN BADASS BRO.
>>
>>87616068
It.
Anytime a Eddie opened his mouth.
>>
>>87616068
Every Marvel movie I've ever seen

https://streamable.com/88mbm
>>
>After eating spoiled food previously, two middle aged women fight each other over the use of a toilet bowl to be sick into
>A third, much fatter woman, on seeing the toilet is already crowded, decides to evacuate the contents of her bowels into a nearby handbasin while narrating the experience with furious aplomb to no consequence, the attention of nobody, accented regularly by cheap, unrealistic sound effects of flatulence.
>two members of staff burst in and are so disgusted by the sight and presumably also the smell immediately begin to wretch and vomit.
>a fourth character unable to find anywhere to relieve herself ventures out into the middle of the street, thankfully the ensuing disaster is masked by a large and extraordinarily expensive wedding dress that is far outwith her budget and presumably ruined beyond repair.
>>
I saw Annabelle 2 at the theater. Every time things got spooky, and there was a jump scare, there were a couple of guys laughing really loudly. People hushed at them, saying it's a horror, not a comedy.
>>
>>87617052
if this is what i think it is then you should know it was uncharacteristically busy for the most recent showing and empty for previous shows so it doesn't really work...
>>
>>87616155
Feed
>>
File: 1504051633826.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
1504051633826.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>87616068
>something funny happens in a movie
>I laugh uncontrollably, the rest of the audience is quiet and one other guy six rows deep also laughs like a maniac
>mfw
>>
Chuck
>>
>>87617376
Seed
>>
>>87618028
Formerly
>>87618024
>>
>>87617052
Some people just have nervous laughter. It's another way of relieving tension instead of jumping/screaming. I often do it involuntarily.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.