[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I am not those men, I am Salahuddin. Salahuddin. How come

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0716.jpg (18KB, 250x164px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0716.jpg
18KB, 250x164px
>I am not those men, I am Salahuddin. Salahuddin.

How come nobody corrected this typo in the script?
>>
how come no one corrected these 7s
>>
>>87606762
Get this Muslim Kurd outta here
>>
salahu ad-din

it's how it's pronounced.
>>
Yeah, they misspelled Saladdin
>>
Did anyone else convert to either Atheism or Islam after this movie like I did? It made me realize how truly evil Christianity was.
>>
>>87607309
how exactly? I was an atheist to begin with, but I am intrigued about what exactly surprised you there.
>>
>>87606762
What's he hidin?
>>
>>87606762
What is Jerusalem worth?
>>
>>87607309
this
fuck wh*Tes
>>
>>87607309
This film is very nice to the crusaders. They pillaged every city in their way to Jerusalem. They kept breaking truces they made with Sallahdin on every opportunity. Those crusaders aren't different at all from western imperialist of today except back then they said it was about christianity, now it's about democracy. In both cases it's about greed and power.
>>
>>87610196
you think kebab acted differently, the only difference is the christians entered the 21st century while the muslims still live in their jihadi holy wars.
>>
saladin is just a westernisation because its hard for euros to pronounce arabic names

the way he says it is more accurate
>>
>>87610262
>christians entered the 21st century
You're talking about freemasons. The west isn't christian since the 18th century, it's secular and anti religion. Pick your side.
>>
>>87610196
>in both cases it's about greed and power
That's the case with the muslims too, and the atheists as well
It's always about greed and power for the people calling the shots, they just use ideology to get the people below to do their bidding
>>
File: s66lBUO0Tf0.jpg (37KB, 604x257px) Image search: [Google]
s66lBUO0Tf0.jpg
37KB, 604x257px
>According to later interviews, the screenwriter was preparing the second draft of the script for "Kingdom of Heaven" when he accidentally hit "paste" instead of "delete," which inserted "Everything" immediately after the intended "Nothing." He and his studio assistants then failed to detect the mistake even after several copyedits. Errors like this are almost always caught and removed by the time the shooting script is prepared, but one or two inconsistiencies inevitably sneak in, only to be discovered during production. Of course the director and actors immediately realized the mistake during shooting, but the line had to be filmed merely to comport with the Writers' Guild rules included in the screenwriter's contract, which is why its delivery is so bizarre and overstated. No one on set expected the line to actually make it into the final cut. But then, in post production, the editor had no choice but to use the footage to maintain lighting consistiencies and direction of motion between shots. Everyone involved was upset with the resulting nonsensical line, but acknowledged it had to stay in for technical reasons. Viewers and critics were of course far less understanding, and this dialogue has gone down in cinematic history as one of the worst nonsequiters ever uttered on screen.
>>
>>87610470

>typing up all this shit for an unfunny joke

wowee
>>
>>87606762
I'm guessing it should have been a slightly longer pause between them. "I'm soandso... soandso, for christ sake" type thing. I imagine the actor didn't quite get the jist cause it's kind of a weird thing to do.
>>
>>87610351

damn you said it so now it's true, checkmate
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmeCru4n0yg

This is probably what they were going for.
>>
>>87607309
you know communists tend to be atheists
quick tell me how many the leftists have killed?
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.