[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on this board that are mad about Greedo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: GreedoShootsFirst.gif (2MB, 851x360px) Image search: [Google]
GreedoShootsFirst.gif
2MB, 851x360px
>there are people on this board that are mad about Greedo shooting first

What the Hell is wrong with you!? Who the Hell cares about who shoots first!?
>>
>>87606426
>2017
>who shot first
E for Effort
>>
Ultimately it didn't matter but having Han shoot first showed he was a scumbag well versed in the criminal world. He knew the score and wasn't going to follow a script.
>>
If Greed had shot first Han would be dead, you don't miss from 3 feet away
>>
Only Han shot.

There was no "shot first." That implies two shots were fired.
>>
>>87606771
But looking at OP's gif you can see that there are clearly two shots, the first being by Greedo.
>>
>>87606426
There's something hypnotic about how unnatural Han's dodge looks.
>>
>>87606426
Because if Han shoots first that would make him the aggressor.
>>
Underage faggots like you don't understand storytelling or character arc.
Greedo shoots first =
>Han is no longer a heartless thug who does thing for his own benefit; he shoots people in self defense
With this Han has no character arc. Him going from a guy with no heart who just shoots people who get in his to the guy who swoops in and risks his own life to save Luke at the Death Star is a character arc.
That's why it's a big deal.
>>
>>87607413
>calls underage
>uses the same explanation down to the each word from bazinga normies from podcasts and youtube videos
>>
>>87607503
I don't listen to podcasts or youtube shit. My friends and I were talking about this when we saw A New Hope re-released in 97.
The fact that you're asking this question proves that you're so underage that you haven't even listened to the podcast and youtube shit about it.
>>
File: paulie-walnuts.jpg (38KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
paulie-walnuts.jpg
38KB, 432x432px
>>87607413
Take me for instance. I got no arc.
>>
>>87606426
Just trying to shit on George Lucas while sucking JJ abrams dick. I wonder why would anyone do this...
>>
>>87607651
I must be loyle to my capo.
>>
>>87606426
If it doesn't matter, then why change it?
Faggot.
>>
>>87606426
Originally, Han shot and Greedo never shot at all.
>>
>>87607413
If a guy sits at a table with you and announces he is about to kill you, it's still pretty much self defense if you shoot him. Especially if you know that the guy in question, like Greedo, is a hired killer.
So it's literally a pointless edit made for fee fees.
>>
>>87607784
Greedo didn't say he was gonna kill him, he said he was gonna take Han to Jabba. Greedo is a bounty hunter, not an assassin. It would have been different if Greedo was there to kill him.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.