[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Joker: If you're good at something, never do it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: do738h.png (374KB, 853x360px) Image search: [Google]
do738h.png
374KB, 853x360px
>The Joker: If you're good at something, never do it for free.
>The Chechen: How much you want?
>The Joker: Uh…half. [the mobsters laugh again]

Half of fucking what? How much is half? What the fuck
>>
>>87601523
>Scene discussing the mob's pooled money
Hmmm
>>
>>87601570
It was never specified how much they had.
>>
>>87601613
There used to be a question at google job interviews for managers, asking how much they would charge for cleaning every window in LA.

One of the correct answers would have been something like "$60 per window ".

The point is, you don't need to know exact amount if you stipulate a fraction.

Modern google would probably ask "how many genders are there" with anything less than 3 being a FAIL.
>>
I hope this is the first and last time you make this retarded fucking thread, you retarded fucking idiot
>>
>>87602735
Who the fuck is Google? ;)
>>
>>87601523
it means half the share of money you fucking retard. there's another scene later on in the movie where it shows the joker burning his money, and he even says 'it's only my half'
>>
Wow kys.
>>
File: christopher-nolan11.jpg (26KB, 296x400px) Image search: [Google]
christopher-nolan11.jpg
26KB, 296x400px
>joker kills black mob
>later his boat plan is foiled by a black guy

what did Kinomaster Nolan mean by this?
>>
>>87603482
Anyone ever notice that Nolan and Refn basically look exactly the same?
>>
>>87603416
I thought the implication was that he wouldn't set fire to other half, it's just inconveniently stacked against the first half.
>>
>>87603516
no, because you're face-blind
>>
>>87603482
It doesn't mean anything.

It was important for a joker plan to fail to re-introduce tension and to remind you that he is fallible, when so far he's been a god.
>>
>>87603832
You can admit that you don't know how to spell prosopagnosia.
>>
>joker burns the entire stash of his cut
>instead of using the money to buy massive amounts of explosives or high tech weaponry to wreak even more havoc in gotham

I thought this guy was suppose to be smart
>>
>>87604528
Why would he buy anything if he steals every thing he needs. Brainlet
>>
>>87604663
why would he waste more effort on stealing something when he can just straight up buy it

again, use your noggin
>>
>>87603827
same, but to be honest, i like the idea of him burning his half without it even harming the mobsters. it's more chaotic and less overtly malicious that way
>>
"How much is half?"

Well that's all I need to know about this board.
>>
>>87603482
that scene was soooo bad
as if anyone would do that, people would push the button to kill the other ship instantly
but is capeshit after all so I guess it must have that "happy feels" moment
>>
>>87604741
He likes doing it, you didnt watch the movie did you
>>
File: 1415554027926.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1415554027926.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>If you're good at something, never do it for free.
>>
>>87602735
Google interviewer here. Any numeric answer is a fail.
>>
>>87604870
Just because you like making chaos, doesn't mean you have to be an idiot while you're doing it.
>>
>>87601613
watch the fucking movie. he doesnt care how much they have since he planned to burn it all anyway
>>
>>87604914
Yeah because buying explosives and high tech weapons is so easy you dumb animal
>>
>>87605088
When you have that much money, damn right it is.
>>
>>87601523
This means that Joker is only half good at something
>>
>>87604528
He literally responds to this
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.