[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Surly The Day After Tomorrow isn't the best natural disaster

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (156KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
156KB, 1280x720px
Surly The Day After Tomorrow isn't the best natural disaster movie? Or is it?
>>
Disaster movies aren't very good in general.

Also
>inb4 /pol/shits start arguing about climate change and da jooz like always
>>
>>87596269
>Disaster movies aren't very good in general.
dunno about that. That movie with Pierce Brosnan and the volcano eruption was great
>>
Climate change isn't real
Also movie is redpilled
NY the degenerate center got destroyed by nature
>>
Amazing first half and visuals.

But
Retarded premise.
Retarded lmao -150F temp because why not
Retarded lmao wolves xd
Retarded I'm going to walk there for lmao no reason when the rescue people showed up at the same time anyway
Shit tier 2nd half pacing

LMAO LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES M8
LMAO IMMIGRATION, BE NICE TO MEXICANS
>>
>>87597424
>-150F
that's -100C. WTF
>>
>>87597462
They had the helicopters fall out of the sky because the fuel in their pipes froze.
They then mention it freezes at that temp.

Someone asks how that could happen, and someone says
>lmao the air should warm up but it gets to the ground too fast!
Like, a dozen tornadoes at the same time or a huge hurricane is possible. But that shit made no sense. They totally jumped the shark and then ran out of content in the 2nd half.
>>
1980s film earthquake
or
Coma
>>
What about Dante's Peak?
>>
Viral outbreak movies are technically natural disasters, if they aren't caused by humans.

Contagion or something like that maybe.

>>87597543
Total shit.
>>
>>87597424
>Premise has the right idea but would happen much slower
>-150 is possible if air is being rapidly brought down from the upper atmosphere which they say is happening
>The wolves escaped the zoo in the first 30 mins
>I cant excuse Quaid walking other than he was driven to crazy lengths by the fact his son needed help
>>
>>87597577
>Total shit.
shut up. It was great
>>
File: DOPEY THE DICK.png (342KB, 467x336px) Image search: [Google]
DOPEY THE DICK.png
342KB, 467x336px
>I am ACTING here and THIS DICKHEAD walks on to my set
desu this film is saved by Quaid
>>
The Perfect Storm>TDAT>>>Volcano>Dantes Peak>San Andreas>>>>>2012
>>
>>87597647
>The Perfect Storm
why not just post Sharknado
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.