[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trim him up, slap on the uniform, and have him captain the Titan.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 2636851-jonathan_frakes.jpg (61KB, 439x594px) Image search: [Google]
2636851-jonathan_frakes.jpg
61KB, 439x594px
Trim him up, slap on the uniform, and have him captain the Titan.

Could that possibly be worse than the slop they're shoveling into our faces now?
>>
Fuck you Jonathan Franks is awesome
>>
>>87594655
>Trim him up
haha hes sure fat lol thats a real funny observation i totes agree great topic for a thread and you are an excellent poster lol lol lolo lololo lololl
>>
>>87594746
the thread isnt about frakes being fat genius
>>
>>87594746
It was obviously about his hair, fatso
>>
Riker... cut down on the root beer....
>>
>>87594655
TNG time line sequel yes?
>>
Kino idea desu

Instead we'll get Star Transgender: Drumpf Attacks
>>
holy shit i love being gay and ruining star trek for other people lolllolol
>>
>>87594746

OP here. You seem to haver understood me. Riker is my favourite character in Star Trek history, but I'd guess he'd need to slim down a bit to wear the captain's uniform, right?
>>
>>87594655
>steps over your chair
>>
>no Captain Riker series
>no Captain Worf series
>no Captain Nog series
>no President Janeway series
>no Ensign Kim series
>no Prof. O'Brien series
jdimsa
>>
>>87594655
He already jumped ship from Star Trek to support the Seth McFarland series since he's a director for it.

I he can cameo as this idealized captain that every reveres but we find out he's nothing but a fraud.
>>
File: harry-kim.jpg (76KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
harry-kim.jpg
76KB, 1024x765px
>>87595008
>no Ensign Kim series
>>
>>87595202
a show made to put people to sleep?
>>
>>87594655
no one's shoveling anything into your face or forcing you to watch anything
>>
>>87590533
>>87590533
>>87590533
>>
>>87595846
yea im not posting in a ds9 thread, i have no interest in it
>>
File: 0886 - k55GLz8.jpg (11KB, 251x242px) Image search: [Google]
0886 - k55GLz8.jpg
11KB, 251x242px
>mfw I just finished s4 of enterprise
>the series finale is a fat riker episode
>>
>>87595962
can a startrek expert clear up that finale for me? was enterprise implied to be a holodeck program and NOT CANON?
>>
>>87595983
No, that did happen.

what the ep is showing is Riker playing that holoprogram show the last mission of the nx-01 during TNG episode s07e12 (the one with the uss pegasus)
>>
can a startrek expert who is a native english speaker please clearly explain the previous quandary re: the final episode of enterprise?
>>
>>87596065
Star Trek has a defined canon policy. Anything that happened on screen is hard canon unless EXPLICITLY refuted, like the alternate timeline episodes. Hell, they even worked the TOS Klingon makeup change into an in universe event. These Are The Voyages was Rick Fucking Berman showing he'd never really let go of TNG, and it does call the events of the episode itself into question, but the rest of ENT stands. This was actually confirmed by JJ Trek, with references to Admiral Archer who likes beagles, and an NX class model on Admiral Robocop's desk. ENT took place before the Kelvin timeline split, so it can be assumed to be canon in both the prime and JJ timelines.
>>
>>87596364
thank you.
>>
>>87594746
why are overweight people always so insecure
>>
>>87597241
LOLLLLL FAT RIKER AMIRITE
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.