[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a legitimate discussion on South Park and how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: sp.jpg (51KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
sp.jpg
51KB, 480x360px
Can we have a legitimate discussion on South Park and how it became so cucked?
>>
>>87578217
Obviously not if you can't explain your position without one word memes.
>>
File: 1474735499481.jpg (22KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474735499481.jpg
22KB, 250x250px
>>87578217
>they failed at predicting the outcome of the election like everybody else in the country
>KEKS!
I hate this stupid meme obsessed board, but I keep fucking coming here.
>>
>>87578217
Remember how fun the series used to be?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6Oab-kBWAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC9AQ6V_Mag
>>
>>87578217
they just need to have the first episode start with Garrison waking up not president and being like whoa that was a weird dream and it pans over to...
Mr. Hat in bed with him. they can honestly change anything they want canon wise by handwaving it as a dream.
>>
the show got cucked beacuse the creator did
>>
>>87578830
Matt Stone is also Jewish hence all the jew jokes.
>>
can we have an honest discussion that nobody over the age of 17 ought to be watching south park?
>>
>>87578217
Jewish creator and producer.
>>
File: 1505083828275.jpg (86KB, 450x656px) Image search: [Google]
1505083828275.jpg
86KB, 450x656px
>>87578830
Is that the look of a proud father, /tv/?
>>
>>87578431
They bet a lot more on it than the average person. Most could just say "oh shit I was wrong" and then go to work the next day with nothing changing.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.