[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bruce is already taller than Gordon How long till they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 115885153_1300x1733.jpg (351KB, 1300x1733px) Image search: [Google]
115885153_1300x1733.jpg
351KB, 1300x1733px
>Bruce is already taller than Gordon
How long till they introduce Batman?
>>
File: gothamheader.jpg (25KB, 640x373px) Image search: [Google]
gothamheader.jpg
25KB, 640x373px
Bruce gets a costume next season. It's a shame the show doesn't have the rights to actually use Batman on it, so this is him instead.
>>
>>87571394
I don't think it was ever their plan to have Batman until the very end
>>
>>87571394
So they are just making him the Midnighter. I'm ok with that.
>>
>Batman Show
>Doesn't have the rights to actually use Batman or his enemies by name

Why even make this show?
>>
>>87572341
What are you talking about a lot of the villains have already adopted their villain names and the ones that haven't are because those characters haven't been fleshed out.
>>
>>87572341
Who are Penguin, Riddler, Scarecrow, Hugo Strange..?
>>
>>87572600
They can't use Joker by name or anyone that conflicts with the movies.
>>
File: e8e.png (5KB, 277x271px) Image search: [Google]
e8e.png
5KB, 277x271px
>>87572739
Proof? They haven't used Joker's name because he's not the Joker yet. Probably won't ever be.
>>
>>87571394
That's just Femto
>>
>>87572341
>Batfag
The show is called Gotham not Batman, it just uses the setting and campy characters for some fun stories. The Mad Hatter arc was pretty good and the first season was basically a gang war drama. The setting of Gotham is really interesting as well.

You sound like one of those people who would like The Flash just because MUH POWERS and fanservice but from a purely technical filmmaking and storytelling perspective Gotham is much better it doesnt need to follow the comics to be good
>>
>>87572739
My understanding is that Jerome isn't supposed to be the Joker but the one serves as inspiration for the actual Joker. They might eventually make him into the joker since the character has become popular. The show does take a lot of liberties with the source but so far they are using names and elements straight from the comics.
>>
>>87571986
But will he suck cock?
>>
>>87571394
>>87572341
What the fuck are you talking about?
They've been using literally everyone's actual names. Every villain that anyone has ever heard of is already in the series. There aren't any rights issues.
>>
>>87573112
Hopefully.
>>
>>87573024
I like that they experiment and have so much freedom with the show, the city feels really interconnected with all the characters and locations. The whole "x city" thing in the CW is really wasted in comparison.
>>
>>87571258
Damn, I can't wait until the new season starts. It's one of the few series I keep interested in.
>>
>>87574028
Same there is hardly anything left on tv to watch, can only think of this and maybe Narcos if that counts that are still ongoing and worth watching. Maybe Twin peaks but not so into that desu
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.