[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did your theater laugh at some of parts that were meant to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

Did your theater laugh at some of parts that were meant to be scary? Because mine did
>>
File: 1480195122509.webm (809KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [Google]
1480195122509.webm
809KB, 1000x700px
>>87568514
it's a clown, you're supposed to laugh
>>
Well it was a comedy, wasn't it? It was funny when Pennywise merged with his minions.
>>
>>87568514
I heard laughs when he was running into with a twitchy face and in the end when Billy shot Georgie and somoene suggested that he was real. lol
>>
>>87568514
That's kind of the point
>>
>>87568514
Yeah, mine also clapped at the end.
>>
>>87568546
>>87568560
>>87568634
>horror movie
>laugh at all the scary parts

What a shit film
>>
Mine had a group of people who apparently did a protest against the movie since they were all graduates in Hospital Clowning, there were a bunch of feminists telling us we shouldn't see a movie that criminalize clowns. At first I was thinking it was genius marketing but they were actually dead serious. That was better than the movie famalamal
>>
>>87568514
>people aren't scared by something not real
Wow. Really.
Stop shilling your not scary movie
>>
>>87568514
Laughter is a sign of nervousness and being scared.
>>
>>87568857
^this
that's why people at stand up comic nights have the highest measured panic and being scared numbers we see in society.
>>
>>87568514

Yes and it pissed me the fuck off, they weren't terrifying but they would have been much more creepy if there wasn't a live studio audience laughing hysterically at things that aren't funny.

Never seeing a night time showing again, i unfortunately had to this time.
>>
File: mo-SS16-CYCLOPS-PETIT-PALAIS.jpg (551KB, 924x1118px) Image search: [Google]
mo-SS16-CYCLOPS-PETIT-PALAIS.jpg
551KB, 924x1118px
>>87568514
>theater

>not downloading the 300px version and blowing it up to 4k, then watching it in the dark like you found some old-ass VHS tape

top pleb
>>
Yeah
>when Pennywise started dancing
>when the flute painting lady goes back into the pipe and then Pennywise sticks his head out for a second

such a weird movie, i feel like i need to watch it again because it was so bizarrely put together
>>
The theater laughed at Richie's jokes, and when the boys were naked.
>>
No, and neither did yours
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.