[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It took 15 years and 6 movies to complete the saga, but now that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: resident6-poster4[1].jpg (1MB, 2025x3000px) Image search: [Google]
resident6-poster4[1].jpg
1MB, 2025x3000px
It took 15 years and 6 movies to complete the saga, but now that the dust has settled can we all agree the Resident Evil saga was great?
>>
1,2, maybe 3 were campy fun. rest was big 'meeh' but last one was WTF??? shit-tier mess.
Even guilty pleasure to see Mila in tight suits was unable to save that thing.
>>
Mildy impressed there was no time-travel in the last one.
>>
>>87567032
I saw the first one in theaters back in 2002, still remember how shit it was
>>
>>87567433
that was oscar-winning compared to rest. afte 2 they totally went off

1: 6/10
2: 5/10
rest between 2-3/10 max
>>
>>87567032
they were all pretty fun to watch, and imagine milla's hairy sweaty butthole
>>
They're serviceable popcorn flicks. Nothing more. Anderson fucking up the original story pissed me off the most. The movies should have been horror focused.
>>
Now they are going to do the same thing to Monster Hunter.
>>
>>87567032
2 > 1 >>>>>>>>>> dog shit >>>>>>> the rest
>>
CLONES!
RECONS!
RESIDENT EVIL 5 ENEMIES!
MARY SUE!
LASER HALLWAYS!
>>
skip to 0:41
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDCstfawVi4
>>
>>87567891
Wow you can actually see her muff, she didnt wear that special underwear they usually wear in those scenes!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.