[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>movie trailer >WHAT IF CTHULU WASN'T JUST A STORY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 3592265-0326774730-cthul.jpg (460KB, 1810x1354px) Image search: [Google]
3592265-0326774730-cthul.jpg
460KB, 1810x1354px
>movie trailer
>WHAT IF CTHULU WASN'T JUST A STORY
>ear shattering fart noise
>full frontal shot of Cthulu rising from the sea with water streaming off of its body
>black screen
>coming 2018

>movie
>opening shot is Cthulu rising out of the water
>movie is 2 hours and 45 minutes of Cthulu destroying a city
>ending is Cthulu standing over the leveled city roaring at the sky
>>
File: Yummies_.gif (2MB, 267x183px) Image search: [Google]
Yummies_.gif
2MB, 267x183px
>>87564868
We've addressed this already.
Lovecraftian is no longer scary, spooky, or even slightly interesting.
Cthulu isn't anything more than a popculture meme these days.
He's literally a fetish for tentacle freaks and anime fans.
The only people who cares are the neckbeards who like to recite the lovecraft lecture of cats & dogs to explain what a real /b/tard is.
Just go watch Godzilla its the same damn thing.
>>
yog sothoth would be more interesting
>>
>>87564868
i honestly want michael bay to direct an end of the world movie involving cosmic forces.
>>
>>87564868
>Movie
>opening shot is Cthulu rising out of the water
>movie is 2 hours and 30 minutes about some human characters; some guys abandonment issues, some girls trust issues, some multicult kid overcoming his bullies at school
>Final 10 minutes is Cthulu destroying the city and then being driven back into the ocean because some multicult kid chants 'I'm not afraid anymore'

FTFY.
>>
OP IS A MASSIVE CUTIE PIE.
>>
>>87565698
i heard he was a doctor too. and single!
>>
>>87565678
>hides in a museum while cthulhu goes nuts
>stumbles into FDR exhibit
>reads only the one fragment of his speech (its the largest piece of text on-screen)
>The only thing to fear is fear itself.
>That's it! I know how to beat it!
>>
>>87565984
>That's it! I know how to beat it!
>drives a tugboat toward him
>>
>>87564868
>Silent pan of the ocean
>This starts playing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIeR7uTqEQY&ab_channel=EpicHeavenMusic[Embed]
>"Imagine a world"
>shot of underwater city
>"where we weren't the first"
>fart noise, stone cracking
>"to arrive here"
>A huge eye can be seen through a crevice
>tracking shot of a helicopter
>"we've got company boys" crackles over the radio
>gun fire, grenades exploding
>Cthulhu rises from the ocean
>shots of destroyed city
>close up shot of the protagonist with an rpg
>"ia ia this you son of a bitch"
>rocket zooming towards cthulhus scared face
>explosion
>"THE"
>deep one rising out of the water being shot at by US troops
>"CALL"
>navy seals dropping into desert shooting at nyarlathotep
>"OF"
>nerdy character reading the necronomicon looking surprised
>"CTHULHU"
>coming november 8th
>>
>>87565678
Still makes more sense than Cthullu getting rammed by a boat, completely shrugging it off without a scratch but then going back to sleep for no apparent reason whatsoever anyways.
>>
>>87566136
>"ia ia this you son of a bitch"
everytime
>>
>>87566137
wood is it's biggest weakness you don't know that?
>>
>>87566136
KINOTHULHU
>>
Lovecraft can only be read and even then it's not that much more than junk food.
>>
>>87564868
>Cthulu action movie
are they seriously this desperate, I haven't been watching trailers lately so I don't know if this is fake or not

lovecraft's works obviously would work best with suspense based horror
>>
I want a movie that makes a parallel between occult ancient wisdom and modern technology.
Cultists on earth drives their unholy cult and practice, sacrificing people and invoking minor entities until the stars are right.The cult goes from the bottom of the jungle to the elite.
Meanwhile technology allows some space exploration. And the discovery of anomalies in the universe and deep inside the matter. Discoveries that sligthly shatters the understanding of existence itself. From the ancient mystic knoledge to the high science it is hinted that we are doomed to extinction by those who inhabits the outer world. And both organisations who seeks to pierce the veil of existence will provoke the awakens of the old ones.
>crazy astronauts
>crazy cultists
>cosmic horror
>big budget
>>
>>87566389
burgers are considered junk food if made by a fast food but made by a grand chef it can be cuisine.

Look at Robocop. It's a robot and a cop, it's robocop. How ridicule is that? But Verhoeven makes a ridiculous idea a good film.
>>
>>87566700
Congratz, you've just mostly described Dead Space 1.
Now go download it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.