[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How old were you when you realized Hank was actually the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: BWAH.gif (479KB, 412x284px) Image search: [Google]
BWAH.gif
479KB, 412x284px
How old were you when you realized Hank was actually the worst father in the series?
>>
>>87557450
Nowhere cause he's the best.
Sage
>>
TAP AND DYE AND SOME WD40
>>
>>87557450
The moment I saw one clip from the show.
>>
>>87557477
HOW ABOUT A HAMMER?
CAN YOU TELL ME WHERE TO FIND A DAMNED HAMMER
>>
>>87557473
He's BOTH too emotionally unavailable AND too soft at the same time! Bobby IRL would end up an unemployed 25 year old permavirgin and spend all his days posting on /r9k/. Khan was the best father on the show as he taught his child to take pleasure in achievements. Cotton and even Dale were also better parents than Hank.
>>
>>87557450
But Cotton's parenting created Hank, which created Bobby, thus Cotton is the shittiest father.
>>
>>87557665
Hank would make Bobby work at the Propane shop before letting him be a NEET. You are right though that Khan is a good parent although really stupid he did what was best for Khan Jr (not dating Bobby).
>>
>>87557726
But if he made Bobby work at Strickland's, he'd just have to pick up the slack for him and essentially pay him just to sit around and watch him do all his work. That's how shitty Hank's parenting is, Bobby isn't even really fit to clean propane tanks.

And literally the ONLY thing Khan ever did wrong in terms of parenting is not let Connie play bluegrass, and even that is debateable.
>>
>>87557674
But Hank in himself is not a bad man, and his failure really does stem from the fact that he's more or less rejected everything about Cotton's parenting other than the emotional unavailability.
>>
>>87557726
Yeah but you know that episode would be structured as:

>Hank proudly gets Bobby a job at Strickland Propane
>Bobby disappoints, is lazy, does a minimal effort shit job
>Hank tries to motivate Bobby in various ways and fails
>Hank has to fire Bobby
>Thatherton then offers Bobby a job basically doing nothing just to annoy Hank
>in the end Bobby realizes and becomes ashamed of being paid to do nothing and quits to show his dad he can have moral principles of some kind
>status quo is restored
>B plot Peggy tries to learn how to make wine
>>
BOBBY
BOBBY
CARLOS?
EDDIE STILSON
>>
>>87557882
Being not a bad man doesn't make you a good dad.

The result of Cotton's parenting is Hank's parenting, and the result of Hank's parenting is Bobby who is a fat lazy worthless shit, your typical neet.
>>
JUST
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.