[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plot hole thread Why did Saul never mention his brother, or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: better-call-saul.jpg (180KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
better-call-saul.jpg
180KB, 1200x675px
Plot hole thread

Why did Saul never mention his brother, or kim in breaking bad?
>>
>>87557181
cuz they're making it up as they go

what answer were you looking for
>>
>>87557181
Because it was made after breaking bad, it's a prequel, they didn't have sauls backstory written down during breaking bad he was just a sleezy corrupt lawyer.
>>
>Jon describes, during an emotional scene in season 1 with Samwell about not wanting to have sex with a woman because he didn't want to create another bastard like himself who was looked down upon by everyone

>fucks a wildling whore in season 4
>fucks a blonde queen slut in season 7

Plot holed.
>>
>>87557312
>fucks a wildling whore
>later kills her to save the babies childhood pain

>fucks daenerys
Wait for season 8 my friend. Jon is DEFINITELY planning on murderering her.
>>
>>87557181
Ok but why did jessie kill that dog?
>>
>>87557181
That's not a plot hole.

Does Saul not bringing up his brother affect the plot of Breaking Bad in any way?
>>
>>87557181
All prequels suffer this, it's because they're created after, with hindsight. Does legolas not having a flashback in lotr, with that elf girl from the hobbit, ruin the movie? No, so it's not a plothole. Just see it as it's sauls past that he doesn't want to talk about to anyone, LEAST of all the psycho client walter white. Why the fuck would he indulge in his past to that egomaniac? He's not even a friend.
>>
>>87557181
He's completely detatchrd himself from his past. Pretty sure we are supposed to see parallels between Jimmy, Saul, and the persona that he took in the Cinnabon after BB. He's running away from his past and changing his name. Why would he ever tell Walter about his lawyer past?
>>
>>87557181
>write a tv show
>hold on, wait we've gotta extend the deadline so i can minutely articulate and graph out this character's entire life story in case we at some point sell a spin off to the network
SAID NO ONE EVER
>>
>>87557181
Even though it's obvious those characters didn't exist yet, there's no reason he'd bring them up to begin with. He's doing a job in Breaking Bad, and putting on a persona besides.
>>
>>87557312
It's called lying to justify being a virgin twat without a backbone. The wildling literally jumped on him, and he must've gained some confidence becoming the king in da norf and all that.
>>
>>87557181
but he did
>>
why would saul ever need to discuss his family with walt? he was his dirty lawyer and just barely an acquaintance
>>
>>87557181
Why would he tell a drug dealer about his family?
>>
>>87557312
>>fucks a blonde queen slut in season 7
he's dead and she has a barren demon horse baby womb
>>
how is mike still alive in better call saul?
>>
>>87557998
>jesse, look, I know we barely know each other and you're high on meth right now but did I ever tell you about the love of my life?

>look, walt, enough of this ''my brother will catch me!'' shit, wahh wahh wahh, wipe your tears, let me tell YOU about MY brother

They were clients, they were dangerous drug dealers.
>>
>>87557912
If the writers did a better job they'd be a scene of jimmy i mean saul, looking at the tequila bottle top. He even said it was a ''keeper''
>>
>>87557181
>Why did Saul never mention his brother, or kim in breaking bad?
well his brother dies in a house fire, and kim might die at some point too, or they just break up a lot
perhaps he just doesn't want to talk about those things?
>>
>>87558102
kek
>>
>>87557181
this show is miles better than that boring overrated shitshow called breaking bad
>>
>>87557181
>Jimmy forgetting to turn his microphone off when he divulged his plan
Very out of character. Vince has become a hack.
>>
>>87558612
are you talking about that incidence with the old people? that was intentional anon
>>
Because why would he?

"Hey Walt, did you ever tell about that time my brother who hated me his entire life and had an "allergy" to electricity killed himself with fire? He was a good friend."

"Also I had this relationship with a lovely woman named Kim that went to shit because I just can't change the essence of who I am as a person and it kills me inside. Did I ever tell you that Jesse?"
>>
>>87558535
spoiler faggot. VFAGGOT
>>
>>87558984
that'sthejoke.jpeg
>>
File: 8.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
Why was this guy included in better call saul again?
>>
Why would he ever bring it up? If you were involved with criminals would you tell them anything about your life that could be used to hurt you?
>>
>>87559312
cause every scene with him is absolute kino
>>
>>87559312
>it's a Mike unscrews a gas cap for 40 minutes episode

BRAVO
>>
>>87559706
>it's a mike breathes slowly and heavily and blinks alot before replying to a cartel member or drug dealer scene
>>
File: mike.jpg (65KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mike.jpg
65KB, 1280x720px
>>87559312
>>87560169
>>
File: 1499446342515.png (1MB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1499446342515.png
1MB, 683x1024px
>>87560169
>>
>>87559312
He's the one who ties saul with the cartel/breaking bad stuff together
>>
>>87559312
I can never tell if he's the villain or some kind of hero, kinda like walt. Which was it?
>>
>>87557312
that's before he tasted pussy
>>
>>87557181
If Jimmy changed his name to Saul, what did Chuck change his name to?
>>
>>87565124
Sneed
>>
File: ashur.jpg (76KB, 402x374px) Image search: [Google]
ashur.jpg
76KB, 402x374px
>>87557181
>gannicus is NEVER mentioned in blood and sand
>>
>>87562019
He's a good guy. He does bad things but he just wants to look after his granddaughter. That's all he cares about really.
>>
>>87565669
ashur was best character
>>
>>87557312
Who are Samwell and Jon? Is that the ginger and that fat nigger enforcers that work for Saul?
>>
File: l.jpg (8KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
l.jpg
8KB, 279x181px
>>87566086
That's herbert and berbet. This is samwell and jon.
>>
>>87558102
When Walter shot him it was near a river of healing waters. I shit you not. That's how pants on head stupid this show is.
>>
>>87562019
After watching better call saul, he's definitely a good guy, they turned him into a guy who was even pushed to do corrupt things by the police dept so it was never his greed that led to it. Later he does shit just for money for his dead sons kid.
>>
>>87566188
There was a maester behind a rock if you freeze a certain frame. He healed mike.
>>
Because he has no reason to mention it. Do you often mention personal and tragic stories with people you strictly only do business with?
>>
>>87566292
Theres been plenty of occasions it could have been mentioned. Walt is freaking out in sauls office literally shouting about hank to saul ''youve never had a brother you don't know how to handle this!'' and saul shrugs looking derpy.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.