[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so i used to watch dragonball z with my mates when i was about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

so i used to watch dragonball z with my mates when i was about 10 in the uk on cartoon network (about the year 2000)

anyone know what version or whatever that would be ? i heard there's two different version or something and want to torrent the right (or good) one.

cheers lads
>>
the one with bruce falconer music
>>
Just watch Kai.
>>
File: ttd.jpg (54KB, 445x538px) Image search: [Google]
ttd.jpg
54KB, 445x538px
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
>>
>>87552313
Back to /a/ or reddit, kiddo. You're fucking pathetic.
>>
>>87552313
>>87552361
funimation dub

falcouner does the music episode 68+
>>
>>87552313
Sayian and Namek saga would have been ocean dub, Funimation after that most likely, good times.
>>
>>87552313
i was wondering the same shit a while back. i dont really watch anime and just wanted to see the entire thing since i was never able to watch the entire thing on cartoon network as a kid.

apparently there's a bunch of different dubs, and then on top of that a bunch of versions of those dubs. was too lazy to figure out which was which, so i just downloaded Kai.

its actually pretty decent and seems like the easiest one to download. gets rid of lots of the fluff. if you can ignore the terrible intro song, i would just stick with that unless you're really determined to get the right one.
>>
>>87552313
There's a bunch of different dubs but if you just google a dbz stream 95% of them are the funimation one that was on in the uk. Maybe watch dbz kai, it's dbz but with less filler, better audio, better animations but also unfortunately less blood.
>>
>>87553782
I'll also add that kai changed some dialogue here and there, especially in the buu saga, alot of vegetas one liners were changed. The music isn't as good in places as well. Surely there should be a mash up of original dbz + kai to make the ultimate version somewhere..
>>
File: 1462915946496.jpg (29KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1462915946496.jpg
29KB, 320x240px
>>87552313
Britbong here, I can help you on this one OP since I used to wonder the same thing
So when the show first started with the arrival of Raditz, it was dubbed by Ocean Animation. It had Brian Dummond ad Vegeta and he really knew how to chew the scenery.
It stayed with them up until Goku's fight with Ginyu on Namek when it switched over to Funimation and all the voices changed. That was when we got Sean Schemmel as Goku for a while.
For the rest of Namek, Frieza and Garlic Gr it was Funimation then right after Trunks killed Frieza and King Cold, it switched back to Ocean.

I think altogether we got three or four different Gokus. Of course when you're only 10 you hardly notice that sort of thing.

Hope that clear things up.
And if anyone's got a MEGA link or a torrent so I can have all of that to indulge some childhood nostalgia, that'd be fantastic.
>>
>>87552509
The guy before faulconer made some great music too
>>
DBZ Dragon Box set
>>
File: ssb2 goshin.jpg (155KB, 1182x1195px) Image search: [Google]
ssb2 goshin.jpg
155KB, 1182x1195px
>>87552313
Watch from episode 1 of Dragon Ball, in Japanese with English subs.

Any other way is ill-informed, nostalgiababby plebiatry. JPN DB/Z is pure Wuxia, a genre I'd expect a film board to have some appreciation for.

If all you care about is the shitty WWE SatAM cartoon it was butchered into for Toonami, go the fuck to /co/, you tasteless juvenile fags
>>
>>87556253
t. Proud otaku
>>
File: otaku.jpg (19KB, 609x148px) Image search: [Google]
otaku.jpg
19KB, 609x148px
>>87556346
Rudimentary genre awareness doesn't preclude basic social skills, you degenerate fuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.