[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let me get this straight. Did this movie have any meaningful

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: uttertrash.png (536KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
uttertrash.png
536KB, 1920x1080px
So let me get this straight. Did this movie have any meaningful message whatsoever? I was left with impression that Peter did whate he did because he wanted to prove himself to Tony Stark and become a member of the Avengers, not because he genuinely wanted to help the people of New York (and Washington DC I guess)? What ever happened to "with great power comes great responsibility"?
>>
>>87551948
That's the same guy that was recruited as a mercenary by Tony in Civil War to kill Cap America and gang.

If you want morals, MCU isn't where you should be looking.
>>
>>87551948

>looking for meaningful messages in capeshit

I can't even imagine what you were expecting.
>>
>minorities, please purchase spiderman related products
>>
>>87552089
Invalid point. Morals were present in the Raimi films. They aren't in the MCU abominations.
>>
>>87552089
I don't think you even understand the point of superheroes or even the concept of a hero if this is your argument
>>
>>87551948

I wouldn't know because I didn't watch it and I never will.

Probably because I post on /tv/ and not /co/ or reddit.
>>
Peter was so fucking pathetic in this movie, he actually wanted to crash Liz's party dressed as Spider-Man so he can impress her. Literally abusing his powers to impress a roastie.
>>
>>87553160
That was beyond pathetic, and yet people still have the nerve to call this a faithful portrayal of the character.
>>
>>87552089
Watch Raimi's Spider-Man 2 and you'll understand.
>>
>>87553569
It absolutly is faithful to the character. Literally one of the first Spider-man comic is about him crashing a party and trying to impress girls while trying to upstage the Human Torch and trying to fuck his sister.
>>
>>87551948
He starts out trying to prove that he's a hero to Tony Stark but grows as a character and realizes he really doesn't have to prove himself to Tony or really anyone, he just has to be good and do good, culminating in him turning down the Avengers membership that Tony offers him so that he can keep being a Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man.
>>
>>87555292
source?
>>
>>87555337
Yeah, and he had a sudden change of heart just like that. Stop trying to defend this garbage.
>>
Spiderman 1: With great power comes great responsiblity
Spiderman 2: Sometimes you have to give up your dreams to do what's right (great moral)
Spiderman 3: Heroes don't take revenge and some people want to reform themselves

Homecoming: Have a rich guy do all the important stuff for you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.