[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>What is the army called that's coming to kill all of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: grrm-615x315[1].png (230KB, 615x315px) Image search: [Google]
grrm-615x315[1].png
230KB, 615x315px
>What is the army called that's coming to kill all of humanity?
"Whites"
>Who commands this army?
"White Walkers"
>What do they look like?
"Tall with flesh pale as milk"
>What color eyes do they have?
"Blue"
>>
>>87539066
Yes GRRM is a libtard. You will still watch the last season with bated breathe and come here to complain about it.
>>
>>87539066
Who the fuck makes ice-themed bad guys and doesn't give them blue eyes? Are you retarded?
>>
>>87539066
Defnitely an allusion to the aryan race, you should just feed that paranoia op
>>
They're called the others in the books
>>
File: 350px-John_Picacio_the_Others.jpg (61KB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
350px-John_Picacio_the_Others.jpg
61KB, 350x466px
They're the only good guys left tb-h

>Dragon lady and her army of slaves
>Incest Queen

wow I sure hope "they" win.
>>
>prides himself on writing "complex" characters
>bad guys are just dudes with a zombie army with no motivation beyonds "lol fuck life"
AMERICAN TOLKIEN
>>
>>87539471
Why did they have to turn the Others into dumb Skyrim zombies?
>>
>>87539374
How can it be when they don't even have a well-grounded economic policy guiding their actions?
>>
>>87539066
Wights not whites, faggot. Read a damn book every once in a while.
>>
>>87540414
>i am very smart
>not realizing the intentional misspelling to make the point
>>
>>87539572
That's Robert Jordan son best watch your mouth
>>
What's the Night King's tax policy?
>>
>>87540545
>Misspelling and deliberate misinterpreting makes me smart

>>>/OUT/
>>
>>87540545
>Blaming it on GRRM when it was the show writers that named them white walkers

you ok there?
>>
>>87539623
Those zombies are wights and they're the same in the books. The Others are the spectral guys who control and raise them.
>>
>it's a /pol/tard episode
>>
Targ(aryan) breed inside the family to stay 'pure'.
>KEK WHITES FUG BLUE EYES LUL NAZIS XDDD
Stop failing to racebait
>>
>>87541534
>white walkers was never used in the books
>reddit spacing
All those book reports you did in elementary school didn't help, did it?
>>
>>87541076
>>87541076
>Pointing out the exploitation of a SJW author's use of a made up word that is pronounced the same as a real word to advance an ulterior ideology is deliberate misinterpreting
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.